Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55672 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Gandrova: 9:59pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:

Poor lad. You read more terrorists been taken down and hezbollah leaders been captured too.

We have been fighting against terrorism for half a year.

This is the 6 month operational breakdown of the war:

Isreal defence force on Gaza attack retaliation
Poor kid analysis kangaroo analysis from Frustrated Country. War can never be won with Anger ! Are you not ashamed to associate your self with a country commiting genocide?
Majority of the countries has termed it genocide yet you are happy with the crisis . You need medical examination in your brain.
Lastly, what is the total number of Hamas members less than 50,000 . Over 300,000 IDF stationed with no victory on sight cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Father4all: 9:59pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Isreal defence force are much prepared even before the war started. The bring war to the doorstep of their enemies. Iran will be worst than Gaza in matter of days and weeks. I pity the innocent iranians that will suffer the consequences
pray for who? Thunder fire una. Useless people.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Regex: 10:00pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
I am canceling all travel by air till further notice in solidarity of Israel and to avoid had I know because Iranians are known for mediocre, very soon they will start misfiring at civilian aeroplanes thinking they are bombing Tel Aviv.

If you love your life, avoid every travel by air around the entire Middleeast.

#IstandwithIsrael

Nwanne ga hie ura oh... Iran stand gidigba...no shaking... Iran is coming out top and strong!

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by iSense247: 10:00pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

Peter Obi’s loss at the polls despite many of your prayers and vigils have not taught you a lesson. Wait and see what will happen.
Believe me, this Israel-Iran war will reduce muslim terrorists by 100,000. Israel - Hamas war has already reduced you people by 35,000.

10 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Agunesinjaweola: 10:00pm On Apr 13
For those celebrating Israel to hit back; I say thank you.

I think the war will bring back the lower food prices and remove suffering in Nigeria.

The war will also bring a better life to Nigeria and you will be happy for celebrating Israel winning the war.

Finally, there will be free Visa entry to Israel for Nigerians.

Good luck 👏 !!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by drlateef: 10:00pm On Apr 13
Lizzysamuel:

Odeeeee. What concerns Obi with Iran and Isreal fight.

You are didirin. Many of you look at things from prism of religion in middleast. That’s why I pointed that to you.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 10:00pm On Apr 13
Elsueno:

Shut up U freaking Israeli Goyim, I understand why some Americans worship these genocidal maniacs in occupied Palestine.. what I still can't figure out is why niggers like U worship thier dirty a##. Cause to them U are even lower than a monkey. They would actually choose to shoot ur black ass if U stand close to Hamas or Iran even as U claim Ur status as a bonified slave of Israel.

FYI, Israel attacked Iranian embassy first, Iran is just retaliating. let's hope they get satisfied after blowing up Israel a bit. Cause once real war start & they close that strait of hormoz. s whole world go feel am, especially our black ass in Africa which has alot of incompetent leaders
hezbollah and its terrorists leaders will be much captured by the Israel forced forces and America forces. You will soon be lamenting

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Aemmyjah(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13
SeriouslySense:
Watch.

God is not asleep. Even if America turn their back on Israel just like they did for Afghanistan, God is still behind everything.

See God can use this to glorify himself, that the world may know he alone is God.

I believe God gave me the number 14 in a dream, i am not sure, if it was my head or from God, i did not understand it, but i also included the 14th of this month, could be very significant.

Just de play
You go soon hear 19th for ur imagination
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Sapasenator: 10:01pm On Apr 13
I love this!
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by drlateef: 10:02pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Iran will be worse than Gaza. Save my post for reference purpose.

🚨🚨BREAKING BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨: Fellow Patriots, we have just received alarming news! Iran has launched an attack against our ally Israel with "dozens of drones," as reported by Axios. In response to this dangerous escalation, President Biden has been forced to cut his vacation short and return to the White House.

Just moments before the attack, the Israel Defense Forces announced a state of alert, closing all schools and education institutions. This clearly demonstrates the severity of the situation.

In a show of solidarity, White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan has declared that the United States stands firmly behind Israel, emphasizing our "ironclad commitment to the security of Israel”

The Russians are standing with Iran. Let the war begin.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Stevenbright(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Isreal defence force are much prepared even before the war started. The bring war to the doorstep of their enemies. Iran will be worst than Gaza in matter of days and weeks. I pity the innocent iranians that will suffer the consequences

Yes ooo. Reason why for the last six months they can't achieve their stated objectives in the war against Gaza!!

You guys should learn to put religious sentiment aside when discussing stuffs like this.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by iSense247: 10:02pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Let's stop this kind of violent perspectives. Not even US wishes that it escalates into war. Iran is not Palestine and it's far away from Israel whereas Iran's proxies surround Israel.

People living inside Israel are not safe and have been in panic till this moment. If you have a relative in Isreal, you will never wish that this escalates.
I dnt want to-hear humanitarian crisis, humanitarian aid or seize fire when Isreal decides to level Iran, all terrorists must be send to their 72 virgins ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 10:03pm On Apr 13
Gandrova:
Poor kid analysis kangaroo analysis from Frustrated Country. War can never be won with Anger ! Are you not ashamed to associate your self with a country commiting genocide?
Majority of the countries has termed it genocide yet you are happy with the crisis . You need medical examination in your brain.
Lastly, what is the total number of Hamas members less than 50,000 . Over 300,000 IDF stationed with no victory on sight cheesy
you will wail more on genocide. Not only that, you will be wailing for ceasefire and that will never happened. Iran 🇮🇷 will be levelled. The terrorists leaders will be heavily captured

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13
There are other dates, 14th is just special to me. You wont understand. I could be wrong, and it could mean something else i speculate. Just saying. God knows everything, i know nothing.

I pray to God, to give me understanding and to show me the light even when its dark.
Aemmyjah:

Just de play
You go soon hear 19th for ur imagination
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by franchasofficia: 10:03pm On Apr 13
Regex:

Nwanne ga hie ura oh... Iran stand gidigba...no shaking... Iran is coming out top and strong!
Hahahahaha

Iran that will start shooting down civilian planes in Saudi Arabia by mistake thinking they have shot down Israeli jet fighter, wait and see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Father4all: 10:03pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Confluence11 post=129423788]Full scale war is set [/quote ] YES, even here in Nigeria
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Procashtips(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13
SeriouslySense:
There is no time to argue, there was so much time before. Lets see what unfolds smiley

smiley smiley But i want Jesus to come in the clouds and shout come up my children, so i can see God and heaven. This is time to believe in Jesus.

But Jews no believe wetin you dey talk o and ready to kill and spit on you for being a Christian.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 10:04pm On Apr 13
Stevenbright:

Yes ooo. Reason why for the last six months they can't achieve their stated objectives in the war against Gaza!!

You guys should learn to put religious sentiment aside when discussing stuffs like this.
you will lament genocide. You guys never learn yet

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Saturnalia(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
Drone to take hours before reaching target locations inside Israel and places Iran called "occupied territories ". Isreal media reports that cruise missiles are coming with the drones too. Oil market to go into turmoil.

Iran calls it a response to Isreal's assassination of her top Generals lodged inside Iranian embassy in Damascus, Syria when Israel bombed the embassy few days ago. The US has denied involvement in the attack on Iran's embassy in Syria. No wonder KLM quickly suspended all its flight over Iran, Lebanon and Israel.

God please heal the world, too much hurt and hurting, where there's hatred, let your love increase Lord. Let peace and justice reign. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

The world doesn’t need healing. The world has been damaged & infected beyond healing & redemption.

There has to be a Global Reset.

Make Iran Bomb Israel.

Make Israel Bomb Iran.

Make USA fight for Israel.

Make Russia fight for Iran.

Make Nuclear Missiles & ICBMs begin flying into targets in both directions.

Yes Billions “MUST” Die but trust me, it will benefit the World in the long run.

In my village, Na Sidon Look I dey. I no go follow anybody argue any nonsense war talk. Na to just dey observe.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by iSense247: 10:05pm On Apr 13
blacknp:
Please gerrout of here with this your Oyibo Master slave mentality, fought in Iran’s airspace indeed.
I dnt want to-hear humanitarian crisis, humanitarian aid or seize fire when Isreal decides to level Iran, all terrorists must be send to their 72 virgins ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Procashtips(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

Lol, HACKED,
You are high on drugs

You don't believe it shey?

Just pray it's a rumour.

Heard their power stations have been hacked and down too.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13
Yes, its their loss, they will believe, but later.

What has become their loss, has become my gain, and they will still be joined back to the foundation.

Procashtips:

But Jews no believe wetin you dey talk o and ready to kill and spit on you for being a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by jayce232: 10:06pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Let's stop this kind of violent perspectives. Not even US wishes that it escalates into war. Iran is not Palestine and it's far away from Israel whereas Iran's proxies surround Israel.

People living inside Israel are not safe and have been in panic till this moment. If you have a relative in Isreal, you will never wish that this escalates.
Please shut it!
A country without any single nuclear warhead confronting a country with over 400 nuclear warhead? You think Israel is merciful like Russia? These guys will deploy everything in their arsenal to level Iran. This is how u people pushed hamas into this mess, look at Gaza today. It has been reduced to nothing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13
Krismas:
grin REAKING: Yemen is also now attacking Israel with dozens of missiles.

A large number of missiles launched from Yemen have been observed flying across the coastline.

Give us more breaking news.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by franchasofficia: 10:06pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

The Russians are standing with Iran. Let the war begin.
Russia that haven't stood for itself, Russia that ordinary Ukraine have been trying to cripple their petroleum industry through drone attacks if not for US intervention is the people Iran is banking on, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Hoelujohn: 10:06pm On Apr 13
obedience4:
A drone from Iran to isreal will take two hours,
Enough time for the iron dome to track and kill

Good luck IDF
7 hours actually. Hezbollah will also launch rockets to overwhelm iron dome, then Iran will launch ballistic missiles while iron dome is busy with rockets and drones.
Anither report is that hackers have hacked the iron dome

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by drlateef: 10:06pm On Apr 13
iSense247:
Believe me, this Israel-Iran war will reduce muslim terrorists by 100,000. Israel - Hamas war has already reduced you people by 35,000.

This is how you beat your chest and foamed in mouth for Obi. Did he not lose? We shall see how this pans out.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by greggng: 10:06pm On Apr 13
NGArmyTerrorist:
If Israel goes about killing people inside embassy then they need to be attacked, you can't be seeking for war because US got your back all the time.

My only worry is that you and your Iran should be precise now . Don't bomb an innocent plane like you did before . Pls don't shout genocide when you get any retaliation .

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Raf4: 10:06pm On Apr 13
For the fact that IDF detected it right from the moment those drones were launched by/in Iran, it's already a failed mission. IDF is expecting them to enter Israel's air space b4 doing the needful and have a needed reason to launch their full blown counter attacks.
The good news is that the Iran's nuclear plants will be gone in few days time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by billyG(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

The reaction TIME is wide
2 hours for the drones to get to Isreal,
Enough reaction time to track and destroy.
USA navy ship's especially the agies class destroyers will have track the trajectory and link it to the IDF
9hrs travel time
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by laidima88(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13
If Egypt had not fought the war in October with isreal, they won't be enjoying peace right now. Iran need to go to war with isreal for peace to reign, let them kill themselves a little and come to truce table. Both countries are power intoxicated

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

Peter Obi’s loss at the polls despite many of your prayers and vigils have not taught you a lesson. Wait and see what will happen.

Christians are not like Muslims Buhari who said that blood will flow like baboons if he is not allowed to be President.....which made Goodluck Jonathan say that his life and ambition is not worth the blood of the innocent masses.

Go and save it somewhere .......

Christianity is for the humanity while your Religion offers nothing but inhumane attributes....

Christians offered prayers but you offered corruption and violence during the election ..

Is time to reap the consequences of after ( Corrupt ) elections ....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.