Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace (14618 Views)

Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Major Blow For Foreign Airlines As FG Shuts Abuja, Lagos Airport In A Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Asonaijaaso: 9:49am On Apr 14
Lizzysamuel:

Shut up.

Despite serving Efo riro on-board, na isiagu still be your headache.

Bigot

This kind of people.
Get well soon, my dear....Ndo
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Asonaijaaso: 9:50am On Apr 14
PHIPEX:
The problem is the hate in your heart not branding. Thousands of Igbos wear agbada and babaringa to major events and its not a problem but once you see Isiagu, your dark heart ruptures. Was it not few years ago Ebuka of big brother was trending for his Agbada, did you warn him to avoid appearing Yoruba? Purge your hate for the Igbos and you will be fine

This kind of people.
Get well soon, my dear....Ndo
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by JASONjnr(m): 9:58am On Apr 14
ThierryJay:

Naptu2 is actually saying they should probe the foreign airlines for allegedly using predatory pricing which is illegal to try to run Airpeace out of business. He is standing for Airpeace here. How you read the sensible piece the other way round is baffling! Yet you prance about on this thread with the ignorance.

Will you go and start from the beginning to see who is actually incoherent,?

He just agreed that he never read any of my messages, yet he insulted me ....

I was literally with his post and I wasn't against it. I insisted on my point when he thought I was against his.

And you coming at me without careful study of who's wrong makes you the ignorant one. You think asslicking naptu3 will make you his favourite?
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by naptu2: 10:00am On Apr 14
A joker that does not understand simple and basic primary school English is mentioning me with the useless hope that I will read his nonsense.

He will keep mentioning my name (it's like his life depends on it) but I will not read his rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Hotice085: 10:05am On Apr 14
omoadeleye:
Who the hell is Irukera?

If air peace can't compete with the price war then they should leave business,

For other airlines to reduce their airfare below AIRPEACE price, that means AIRPEACE can do better with their price too

Nigerians are known for tagging abnormal prices on their good and service

Are the other airlines Nigerians? How is tagging of abnormal prices among Nigerians the business of others?
So the useless airlines couldn't bring their prices down until Air peace came in
The Federal Government should kicked them out and any Nigerian patronizing the airlines should be jailed for economic sabotage
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by naptu2: 10:07am On Apr 14
Airlines were previously charging a particular price. Air Peace came into the market and charged a lower price. Suddenly the same airlines that were charging a higher price began charging extremely low prices.

Many people have expressed opinions about it.

I said that all that needs to happen is for the competitions commission to investigate whether the airlines were charging below cost price in order to run Air Peace out of business and reduce customers' choice. If they are then the competitions commission needs to stop them. If they are not, then they can carry on.

This is very easy to understand. All sensible people know that I am right. I only have pity for the others.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by JASONjnr(m): 10:11am On Apr 14
naptu2:

That guy did not read anything. He once came on my thread and started posting things that had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. The moderators had to ban him.

He didn't read or understand a word I wrote. He is not capable of understanding it. He only came to this thread to try and attack me and get my attention. That's his sole reason for being here.

Did you read my post before insulting me?

You're just not intelligent...

If you assumed you were literally saying the same thing I said... And not the opposite... How come you started off with insult? Perhaps you never read my post but because you assumed I was against your post... You insulted me.

You need the education first..... You need to learn to be calm because I pity people around you!
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Terrahawk: 10:14am On Apr 14
I will stick with B.A. sorry, I don't trust no okrika air peace. You can stick your isi agwu were the sun don't shine. Happy Sunday.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by JASONjnr(m): 10:14am On Apr 14
naptu2:
Airlines were previously charging a particular price. Air Peace came into the market and charged a lower price. Suddenly the same airlines that were charging a higher price began charging extremely low prices.

I said that all that needs to happen is for the competitions commission to investigate whether the airlines were charging below cost price in order to run Air Peace out of business and reduce customers' choice. If they are then the competitions commission needs to stop them. If they are not, then they can carry on.

This is very easy to understand. All sensible people know that I am right. I only have pity for the others.

And what did I say that's wrong and against your post?

If you've ever been to school.... Go back and read my first post! Else, you're a dunce!
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by donkach: 10:16am On Apr 14
omoadeleye:
Who the hell is Irukera?

For other airlines to reduce their airfare below AIRPEACE price, that means AIRPEACE can do better with their price too

Have you ever left the shores of this country? You sound unintelligent. Somewhat stupid!
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Ameduedwin: 10:18am On Apr 14
Majesty7:

What has foreign product got to do with this? Are you people just daft? No matter the price deduction, Air peace stand a better chance because his workforce is local. He still has an edge. Why is he crying? He doesn't want others to compete with him? He should go cool off.

You obviously know nothing so don't bother quoting me to talk rubbish
I will not waste My time on you this morning.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by BabaO2: 10:19am On Apr 14
This is business
Why always playing victim card in everything?
Rwanda airlines too are playing predatory? It shows Allen onyema doesn't mean well, but only for his selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Jackson105: 10:20am On Apr 14
ngwaIgbo223:
One Yoruba man with sense has spoken. Knowing too well that Yorubas will loose hugely should sir peace turn to sir hate on Yorubas working for him .

Just shatap! How many Yorubas are working for him, those highly trained expert can easily get another job from another airline, if air peace is bury it will affect onyeama the most, get that into your skull
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by ppogba: 10:27am On Apr 14
Naira20:
Everything rises and falls on leadership.
Keyamo is a square peg in a round hole...period

With all due respect, it is only the ignorant that will not give Keyamo' credit for what he has done for Air peace.

I do not expect you to know. And if peradventure you know, I do expect you to keep to the tradition of never acknowledging any good done by someone your ilk always love To hate.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Basic123: 10:27am On Apr 14
ngwaIgbo223:
One Yoruba man with sense has spoken. Knowing too well that Yorubas will loose hugely should sir peace turn to sir hate on Yorubas working for him .

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Basic123: 10:31am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

Go through his posts and threads, he's always against Igbos....

I called him out on this and he called the mods on me and they banned me.

I used to think he's neutral and for someone he brings mews to the platform... He wasn't supposed to take sides.... But it's fine!

Airpeace is during his best and will succeed.

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by SSpeter(m): 10:33am On Apr 14
Jogs1900:

Fact but some people are not seeing this...They still want to encourage the exploitation of Nigerians by asking them to increase their fare because of Air peace.
see how smart you are?? Did you know we had Arik flying to the UK and this foreign guys backed by there home countries frustrated Arik with prices and in less than four months of Arik exit I paid twice the amount to travel to the UK. If Airpeace leaves the market, what choice do you have when they go back to fleece you?
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Basic123: 10:33am On Apr 14
Lizzysamuel:

Clown.

When the fare were high, what did your govt do to reduce the price?

Coming of Air Peace crashed the price and you're here talking like a child.
Our government licensed airpeace!

He is still nothing without government.

You people should do away with this your grandiose delusion
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Basic123: 10:37am On Apr 14
ppogba:

With all due respect, it is only the ignorant that will not give Keyamo' credit for what he has done for Air peace.

I do not expect you to know. And if peradventure you know, I do expect you to keep to the tradition of never acknowledging any good done by someone your ilk always love To hate.
You just replied an OBIrodent...an Igbo Obidient.

They are the worst form of Obidients .They infuse their own innate ungrateful,boastful and gradiosely deluded attitude to their movement.

They think AIRPEACE will just buy jets and start flying without FG and minister of Aviation licence. Or they know but jusy want to hide the truth to massage their ego as usual.

The same way they gave the glory of power plant built by Bart Nnaji for good 17yrs to Alex otti who became governor within 6months
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by naptu2: 10:41am On Apr 14
It's very clear, that guy cannot read and understand anything so he makes things up in his head to replace what was actually written. This is the third time that I have seen him do this.

1) I created a thread about a diversion. I think they wanted to fix a road, so the government notified people that the road will be closed.

This guy came to the thread and started writing all kinds of nonsense about Peter Obi and Igbos and all kinds of things. What does that have to do with the thread??

2) I don't read his useless posts, but someone mentioned me and I realised that the guy thought that I was against Air Peace. Meanwhile this is what I wrote.

naptu2:
People have been making all kinds of arguments about this price war in the aviation industry, but the matter is simple and straightforward. It's an issue for the Competitions Commission.

The question is whether the new fares by airlines are below cost price. If they are below cost price then the Competitions Commission should stop them for engaging in anti-competitive practices (that is, trying to run a competitor out of the market [and therefore reduce the choice of consumers] by charging fares that are below cost price).

However, if the fares are above cost price, then the airlines can carry on.

naptu2:

3) Now I have seen (through someone else's post) that the guy says that I am attacking Igbos.

At this point I have to wonder, is it mental illness or is it that the guy just can't read and understand simple sentences?

Where have I ever attacked Igbos??

Is it madness and hallucination?? Like is that guy actually OK??

1 Like

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by MomohMrMoore: 10:43am On Apr 14
I dont understand the complain of Airpeace. They started the price war. Normallt, a new entrant into a route builds its passenger base gradually but Airpeace used price to get 100% passengers. What do you expect. Other airlines will respond the same way. You dont expect them to fold up and leave the routes for Airpeace. There is little the government can do to help Airpeace in this survival battle because that will amount to unfair interference. Other foreign airlines governments will respond too.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by ppogba: 10:43am On Apr 14
Basic123:

You just replied an OBIrodent...an Igbo Obidient.

They are the worst form of Obidients .They infuse their own innate ungrateful,boastful and gradiosely deluded attitude to their movement.

They think AIRPEACE will just buy jets and start flying without FG and minister of Aviation licence. Or they know but jusy want to hide the truth to massage their ego as usual.

The same way they gave the glory of power plant built by Bart Nnaji for good 17yrs to Alex otti who became governor within 6months

Thanks my brother.

I expressed my disappointment at the fact that no one seem to be giving Keyamo some credit in another thread concerning this issue.

Why are we like this as a people?

I am always tempted to believe that the bulk of idiotic Nigerians are on the social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Jogs1900: 10:43am On Apr 14
SSpeter:
see how smart you are?? Did you know we had Arik flying to the UK and this foreign guys backed by there home countries frustrated Arik with prices and in less than four months of Arik exit I paid twice the amount to travel to the UK. If Airpeace leaves the market, what choice do you have when they go back to fleece you?
If Air peace has the same opportunity these foreign airlines have, they will do more..They are shouting now because they can't offer better services..Can you explain to me why air peace is the most expensive to fly locally if that is not exploitation?
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by comodo: 10:47am On Apr 14
I have been reading through all the comments above. One thing still points out. Nigeria is gone. We cannot continue this way. We were the one shouting forex flight and the rest. These foreign airlines are one of the reason. For those saying that its business, if Air peace cannot compete that they should pack up knows nothing. Flight to UK from Accra for this same Foreign Airlines was 1mil & less all the while, but they charge Nigerians 3mil +. Until Air peace set the price. Someday maybe they will run Air peace out of business, then we will understand the game. As a typical Nigerian and viewing it with all the lenses we normally use, we d rather pay a higher price than see Air peace in the business
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by ngwaIgbo223: 10:53am On Apr 14
Jackson105:

Just shatap! How many Yorubas are working for him, those highly trained expert can easily get another job from another airline, if air peace is bury it will affect onyeama the most, get that into your skull

Shut up, you are inconsequential to humans..your opinion is like a thrash house negro.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by frog12: 11:01am On Apr 14
tinubu removed this guy because he thinks he is anti-business
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by SSpeter(m): 11:07am On Apr 14
Jogs1900:

If Air peace has the same opportunity these foreign airlines have, they will do more..They are shouting now because they can't offer better services..Can you explain to me why air peace is the most expensive to fly locally if that is not exploitation?
is not about opportunity is about protectionism from home their home countries. Airpeace is shouting because they want protectionism that other Airlines have from their home countries as well. Let me illuminate you a little, the US is planning to tax cars imported from Mexico to the US despite the FTA between Mexico and the US why? BYD et Al are already setting up factories in Mexico. So why don't the US government tell Tesla to compete with BYD on the US front? If you don't get it at this point I can't help you
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Oghene86: 11:17am On Apr 14
Iqtest:

You are wrong, airpeace still has the cheapest deal for LOS- LGW route direct flight.
You are definitely going to have stopover for the 600k Ethiopian airlines, Imagine spending 16 to 20 hours for a flight of 6 hours,

BTW airpeace has reduced his price too, it now 850k

Its ok if reduced to 850k
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Runninghare(m): 11:17am On Apr 14
omoadeleye:
Who the hell is Irukera?

SMH
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Oghene86: 11:18am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

It's the foreign competitors who reduced theirs to a more cheaper rate.

Now, airpeace going below it's rate will have him fold up. Now, many travellers will see airpeace as being costly... While patronising others.

Someone just mentioned Air peace has reduced to 850k
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Basic123: 11:18am On Apr 14
ppogba:

Thanks my brother.

I expressed my disappointment at the fact that no one seem to be giving Keyamo some credit in another thread concerning this issue.

Why are we like this as a people?

I am always tempted to believe that the bulk of idiotic Nigerians are on the social media.
THEY WILL NEVER!
On Lagos-Calabar superhighway,if they choose to speak good of the project,they will rather praise DAVE UMAHI than praise the president.

When they HATE,They do that unreasonably.They can even wish their haters death,from Buhari to Tinubu. They have wished for the death of the duo on several occasions. THOSE PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS!
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by JuanDeDios: 11:44am On Apr 14
DesChyko:

Air Peace is not in danger since they've not even been in operation for a month. What they have on their books now, is at most, a projection. They won't have made enough capital to furnish their quarterly operation costs, unlike others who have all of these data present.

The allegation is on the other side of the table and for the light to beam on Air Peace, the low pricing must past the test, which is actually a great thing for us.
Alright. Makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Headquarters On Fire (pic) / Leaving Nigeria Is A MUST!!, Please Help !!! / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.