Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace (14641 Views)

Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Major Blow For Foreign Airlines As FG Shuts Abuja, Lagos Airport In A Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by remiopash: 11:55am On Apr 14
Naira20:
Everything rises and falls on leadership.
Keyamo is a square peg in a round hole...period

Keyamo is not the problem but the problem is the CEO who is so loquacious that he discloses his business strategies on National TV.

2 Likes

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Krankhead: 12:05pm On Apr 14
Naira20:
Everything rises and falls on leadership.
Keyamo is a square peg in a round hole...period
Continue you use your brain once. Do you know the job keysmo did before Airpesce can be allowed to fly London route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by trespas: 12:23pm On Apr 14
"All is fair as in love as to war." Air Peace has enterwd the arena of big players their strategy team should focus while their marketing team should go ballistic. But in all its the same air Peace with cut throat rates on local route. Its d customers paradise let the war continue.

1 Like

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by pharmagba: 1:02pm On Apr 14
Lizzysamuel:

Clown.

When the fare were high, what did your govt do to reduce the price?

Coming of Air Peace crashed the price and you're here talking like a child.
Please let logic override your emotions.
I love Airpeace as a Nigerian but must not fail to tell them the bitter truth of what is obtainable with this international airlines
They give lots of incentives as marketing strategy and the competition is fierce even among themselves.
Airpeace should ditch the local mentality where all the local airline collaborate to fix a price and make Nigerian pay.
Here it service, covinence, price and efficiency.
Airpeace has the 6hrs advantage to United Kingdom which is only obtainable to British Airways.
They should start the marketing from there. They want to come to the market and snatch the lion share just like that and think the other will not fight, its not possible.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by ThierryJay: 1:39pm On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

Will you go and start from the beginning to see who is actually incoherent,?

He just agreed that he never read any of my messages, yet he insulted me ....

I was literally with his post and I wasn't against it. I insisted on my point when he thought I was against his.

And you coming at me without careful study of who's wrong makes you the ignorant one. You think asslicking naptu3 will make you his favourite?

He referred to the foreign airlines as "Someone" in his post but you construed it as Airpeace in your response and attacked on that basis. How does that show you aligned with his take?

If I see something bereft of sense, I call it out. If you call that arselicking, then you need serious help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Timmi: 2:17pm On Apr 14
naptu2:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/exclusive-irukera-seeks-probe-into-foreign-airlines-predatory-pricing-against-air-peace/

I thought this Irukera man is a professional and as such should know that this is competitive pricing in the market and no government can interfere in it. In any market, especially in the US that I know and familiar with, anytime a low fare airline comes into the market and offer, say a $100 air fare, the dominant carrier will immediately match the low fare carrier. The competition then begins, most of the times, the low fare carrier will stay maybe for 2 years and it will eventually packed up. When that happens the dominant carrier will increase its fare to the original price.

AirPeace will either compete by matching these airlines fare or it will abandon the market. It is the survival of the slimmest and fittest.

2 Likes

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by olayinka63: 2:21pm On Apr 14
omoadeleye:
Who the hell is Irukera?

If air peace can't compete with the price war then they should leave business,

For other airlines to reduce their airfare below AIRPEACE price, that means AIRPEACE can do better with their price too

Nigerians are known for tagging abnormal prices on their good and service
It's like you are suffering from slavery and inferiority complex. When Foreign Airlines were tagging abnormal prices for their services, you didn't call them out and you didn't mention their greed. Since they are quoting prices below Air Peace, that is when you remember Air Peace which is a Nigerian tagged abnormal prices. See oyinbo slave.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Micmuzac: 2:51pm On Apr 14
These guys have been reaping off Nigerians over the years since bubu came, but local opérations have opened their cover now we know their overly exploitative greed, the government regulators had better address this before they try run the new airliner out of business, and Nigerians who can afford Air peace should avoid these predators for nationalism, foreign predators indeed, colonialist!

1 Like

Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Naughtysex: 3:12pm On Apr 14
omoadeleye:
Who the hell is Irukera?

For other airlines to reduce their airfare below AIRPEACE price, that means AIRPEACE can do better with their price too

Education goes beyond knowing how to read and write.
If you don't have idea of something, just shut up and lean.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Danzakidakura(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14
Imagine what IBETO CEMENT could have done to Dangote cement on prize.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Askmewhy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14
[quote author=naptu2 post=129427876][/quote]

God bless you.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by JASONjnr(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14
ThierryJay:

He referred to the foreign airlines as "Someone" in his post but you construed it as Airpeace in your response and attacked on that basis. How does that show you aligned with his take?

If I see something bereft of sense, I call it out. If you call that arselicking, then you need serious help.

Dude, you went to a post he made reference to me. And you claim he referred to a foreign airline as someone? Do you read from your anus?

Anyway, I will still ask you to go to the first page. That's where the whole thing started.

You jump in-between the conversation and took sides?

You're really asslicking this dude...
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by naptu2: 6:55pm On Apr 14
Didn't I tell you? He can't stop mentioning my name. The desperation is unbelievable!
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Testimony1988(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14
Nawa o, this is serious.
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by naijamerican: 7:58pm On Apr 14
omoadeleye:
Who the hell is Irukera?

You're an illiterate. Shut up
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by mmsen: 10:06pm On Apr 14
Somebody needs to investigate Irukera and has been making contributions to his "cause".
Re: Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace by Jackson105: 12:39pm On Apr 15
ngwaIgbo223:

Shut up, you are inconsequential to humans..your opinion is like a thrash house negro.

I am more relevant than your parents could ever be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze / Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.