Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics (41656 Views)

TO LET Decent Mini Flat With Toilet Outside In A Gated Community At Sholuyi Gb / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ObalendeCMS: 2:27am On Apr 15
Nigeria simping men everywhere will be more than willing to help her now.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Sctests: 3:15am On Apr 15
Adewale1603:
Lies. Staged stunts. Or you're not saying the full story. Which landlord will be so heartless to do this because of #3,500 rents.
People dey own landlord 1yr, 2yrs rent of higher amount sef, he still dey manage them

Everything na stunt for una. Thomasurudeen people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Blitzking: 3:24am On Apr 15
This is sad...look at those frames it showed a lady who graduated and had hopes of a better tomorrow which wasn't meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by 99thEnemy(m): 3:44am On Apr 15
Dontblink:
May God come through for her
Amen
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by 99thEnemy(m): 3:46am On Apr 15
Nicepoker:
Men will rush in to help. Just watch. But her fellow Jezebels will be mocking her.
I swear.

Where is that Jennyclay sef?
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by demoBaba: 3:48am On Apr 15
Why adding GRADUATE to the headline

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Pj12345: 4:13am On Apr 15
UNA WEY DEY ARGUE SAY SCHOOL NO BE SCAM, CHAY E DON CLEAR FOR UNA EYES NOW
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by zukachris(m): 4:46am On Apr 15
This is so pathetic
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ceejay80s(m): 5:03am On Apr 15
ngwaIgbo223:
This is very bad... please if anyone knows the guy he should send me an email.
Make sure u go for video call and see the woman's face before u send anything, fraudsters full every where, make sure she's the same woman with her nysc photo with her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by MaziObinnaokija: 5:16am On Apr 15
sad mbanu sad! They'll NOT do that except they collect the money on her behalf and shortchanged her.. 2,how come the pic look somehow lipsrsealed undecided abi nah poverty reduce/malnourished cos am?,Well i'll ask Akwa ibom/Calabar community in Ajah to verify this.
fortunez1:
Paste her address and details. Make person help

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by FireUpNow(m): 5:18am On Apr 15
Dontblink:
More pics

The landlord will pay dearly for this.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by highchief1: 5:34am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:
Be willing to engage in all sorts of risky things just break away from poverty.
God bless u.when I saw the family of that late make up artist,yesteday I was asking my mom why don’t some people take risks to end generational poverty.It ends with one risk taker.I may be born poor but I can’t die poor.i will go into crime and criminality just to end poverty.some people don’t know that it’s only through illegalities that u can end some certain form of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by PepeXKermit: 5:49am On Apr 15
highchief1:
God bless u.when I saw the family of that late make up artist,yesteday I was asking my mom why don’t some people take risks to end generational poverty.It ends with one risk taker.I may be born poor but I can’t die poor.i will go into crime and criminality just to end poverty.some people don’t know that it’s only through illegalities that u can end some certain form of poverty.

Omo with this your mentality, the future is bleak because there are many others that think lile you.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by PepeXKermit: 5:50am On Apr 15
successman100:
No landlord has the right to do this except the court of law.
She did not enter the house illegally. There was an agreement and due process.
This is a violation of her fundamental right.
The landlord must pay for all the damages and treat to her life and security.
There is no law that permit landlords to do this.
Get a good lawyer to educate the landlord.

There was a agfeement which one party failed to uphold, when you become landlord, do am as you like.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by PepeXKermit: 5:55am On Apr 15
Inshame3:
A kind hearted person should help me as I am in huge debt as a result of sport betting, I have quit betting looking for how to offset my debts

Actions begets consequences, thinking your repentance should absolve you of that consequence is the same as a repentant bokoharam who believes he should be in the army after repenting.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by MrBroke(m): 6:23am On Apr 15
Mavor:
Bitter person

I'm too blessed to be bitter. Carry your ignorance to somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by immortalcrown(m): 6:44am On Apr 15
Originalsly:

No.doubt ... education should allow.you to avoid abject poverty. But going in on her based on an assumption is both wrong and scandalous. Do you know if she has siblings?... if she is an orphan and is alone in this world? ... do you know if NYSC served as a place of refuge for her? ... did you consider that after not fining a job she found a way to earn a living .... selling ground nuts to maintain herself but this inflation explosion took a toll in her?... and the landlord? ... do you know if she be Osu?... and shunned bybour "civilised" society? ... and you figure she should've been married? Has any if these thoughts crossed your mind? Why try to blame the victim? Bro... people are suffering .... don't be kicking people when they be down.... let's try and be humane ... behave like humans ... empathy should be in our DNA.
No part of my comment warrants your questions to me. I never said I know her family background. My statement implies that she may have poor or uncaring relatives or she may be an orphan. My statement implies that her problem is more than unemployment.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by highchief1: 6:54am On Apr 15
PepeXKermit:

Omo with this your mentality, the future is bleak because there are many others that think lile you.
ok sir.let the god that save u guide u.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by VerifiedGadgets: 6:54am On Apr 15
Dontblink:
A Landlord in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State threw out his tenant and her belongings under a heavy downpour.

The lady in the picture was thrown out on Monday by her landlord for her inability to pay her rent of 3,5OO per month. So for 5 days since she was thrown out, she has nowhere else to move her things to.

Interestingly, this lady is a graduate from Ikot Abasi LGA of the state. According to her, she graduated from the University of Uyo in 2005, served,and returned home, and hadn't been able to secure a job since then to date. This was the saddest part of her story as she only sells groundnuts to make ends meet.

May God help each and every one of us after school.🙏

How do i get her account number please. I beg u with the creator of heaven and earth.... I am so restless now
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Wizpa(m): 6:56am On Apr 15
You are selling groundnuts to make ends meet for yourself and you are a graduate undecided
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:01am On Apr 15
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Graduate for Nigeria no mean say u go be BILLIONAIRE..

Imagine as cheap as the house rent..

42k per annum.. chai !!!

As I de for lag here. I know how many of my tenants for port harcourt way de owe me house rent but dat one no mean say make I chase dem out..

People are going thru alot!!!

Let’s try and support one another the way we can..

Happy Sunday..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You are not making any sense man
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Boogyman557: 7:04am On Apr 15
RolexOfGeneva:

You are not making any sense man
Holly Gram cool it Monday man..

Get ur self sometimes to high on..

Peace be into u.

WTF MAN!
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Hezmatosky: 7:11am On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
If she dies, her siblings will receive scholarship from a government.

But why is her academic qualification mentioned here? In terms of poverty and wealth, there is nothing special about being a graduate. Many graduates are poor and many who are not graduates are rich.

Though every educated person is expected to mentally and physically productive enough to overcome abject poverty, the woman's problem is beyond unemployment. Consider the fact that she is not married and no member of her family could assist her with accommodation or rent.
Can you be poor at the same time be a witch? How will she explain her predicament to you again. Person wey don give up hope in life. And ofcourse she strives to survive, that's why she's selling groundnuts. Help her if you can and if you can't, pls do us a favor and keep shut. Don't spoil her benefactor's mind kiss
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by HRMK: 7:14am On Apr 15
she graduated 2005?
18yrs ago?and could not learn a trade since then?how does she pay monthly #3500 rents with groundnut sales?this is serious!
she should be almost 40 by now too!!
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by 7arrows: 7:23am On Apr 15
Dontblink:
More pics

What I don't understand is why does this always happens when it rains. Too bad for the guy.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Treasure17(m): 7:35am On Apr 15
Hezzyluv:

As in...

Things as not the way I envisaged but, the thing gat me thanking God instantly. @3'500 NGN per month.

At a point I have to re_look and ask myself is it #35,000 per month and my eyes kept seeing. #3,500?
We can only but thank God. It's well.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by tfelicityk(m): 7:36am On Apr 15
Most of my female friends that usually called for assistance always. After assisting more than thrice - I do engage them to go and learn skills or the skills they possesses they should put it into practice.

Though, some are lazy - they start giving excuses. I kept persuading the lazy ones to put effort so as they will be independent of anyone until they get married.

Some I will design the kind of food vendor they can invest in with #20k - #50k depending on their location. Some will start forming I can't do it. I will tell them you are getting this counselling for free whereas some people pay for it.

God no go shame us.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by back2sender: 7:37am On Apr 15
People from this area are highly religious,so the church she attends cannot warehouse her properties if its too mucmuch to get a room or pay her rent .

This is the new norm of swindling the public now
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Rochasstatue(f): 8:37am On Apr 15
That mattress has seen more wars fought on it than the one being fought in Ukraine and Gaza combined...
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by pandax: 8:40am On Apr 15
Dontblink:
A Landlord in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State threw out his tenant and her belongings under a heavy downpour.

The lady in the picture was thrown out on Monday by her landlord for her inability to pay her rent of 3,5OO per month. So for 5 days since she was thrown out, she has nowhere else to move her things.

Interestingly, this lady is a graduate from Ikot Abasi LGA of the state. According to her, she graduated from the University of Uyo in 2005, served, and returned home, and hasn't been able to secure a job since then. This was the saddest part of her story as she only sells groundnuts to make ends meet.

May God help every one of us after school.🙏

Please has this lady's case been settled now? What course did she study? Any verifiable account number to assist her in the interim?

If you have never been there, you will not know what this lady is going through

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by TableLeg(m): 8:41am On Apr 15
So person dey sleep ontop this mattress? shocked
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Kekydiv(m): 9:03am On Apr 15
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Graduate for Nigeria no mean say u go be BILLIONAIRE..

Imagine as cheap as the house rent..

42k per annum.. chai !!!

As I de for lag here. I know how many of my tenants for
port harcourt way de owe me house rent but dat one no mean say make I chase dem out..

People are going thru alot!!!

Let’s try and support one another the way we can..

Happy Sunday..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

it’s obvious you failed math class or you didn’t go to school 😝 she pays 3500 everyday and you calculated 42k per annum 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / "Please Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": Hilarious Inscription On A Fence In Jos! / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.