Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma (40291 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by iamkheedah(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Landlord throws tenant's child down from a storey building in NDU Amassoma

This is Bayelsa earlier today reported that a Landlord threw his tenant's two month old baby from a storey building.

A Facebook user Tari narrated the incident

" The man is mad, or might have taken things .
House rent that is suppose to expire at the end of November but the landlord has been disturbing them to pay the money or pack out . They have told him to wait still November ending but he refused. Few days back he has brought a new tenant to check the house when their house rent has not expire.
Now yesterday when they where at home the husband was inside the house , the man locked the husband inside the house and was fighting his wife . He held one hand of the child with hand and was fighting the wife with his other hand .
A two months baby bones aren't strong yet . In the process of fighting the baby slip from his hand and hit the ground from the one storey building.
Funny enough the dedication of the child is on Sunday , the man has already paid for drinks and other things .
The most painful part is that the Child is the tenant first child.

Omo they almost set the landlord on fire if not for his family people. "

See more
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/118026633941170/?app=fbl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Kayberg: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2021
shocked

Whenever I hear or read about people taking human lives, I just be like, "What were they thinking? How do they feel? How do they sleep at night? How do they even look up to the sky?"
Aarrghh!!!

The money he wants now, hwd he started collecting it?
It will be better all other tenants in the house move out, because whoever can kill a very innocent baby will not think twice before wiping out the whole tenants once they owe him.

A two months old baby!!!
The landlord must not escape it.
Just leave the dead child's dad to do whatever he wants.

embarassed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Totilopussylick(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2021
If I was in that tenant shoe, na to inherit the stupid landlord entire property.

That the only way I can let go.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by bmdmix11: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2021
which one b almost.

burn d fucking house n still take him to court idiots.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Caramia2020(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stupid landlord
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by slawormiir: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Na wetin I hate about lawyers be this o...I hate that profession

One lawyer go still take up this case to defend the landlord

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by YouAreUseless: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
A two months old baby shocked shocked

And the house is standing and the landlord is still alive? The man suppose dey mortuary now

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Dagger111(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok!! Throw down the landlord too. Case closed.

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Sirpaul(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
SAD news everywhere

What's really happening

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Righteousness2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Heartlessness , Wickedness and Brutality Growing in the Heart of Men and Women in these Endtimes.

I begin to imagine the sort of Wickedness that will be here on Earth after the RAPTURE. GOD have Mercy.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by McOluOmo: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
W
wait

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Sonnobax15(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Normally this kind of landlords,if to say na warri him dey,both him house and the empty gallon wey he carry for head inform of head,dem for don set dem on fire lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Xscape047: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
landlord no get joy

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by unite4real: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Does the landlord still own the house.

is the building still standing?

He should be quickly restored to a tenant level first before the law takes charge of the killing

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Freestainworld(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
The landlord deserves general beating, I wish him happy jail time.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Bitojoe(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Real mad man
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Oracleforce: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
If I was in that tenant shoe, na to inherit the stupid landlord entire property.

That is the only way I can let go.

Inherit what?/since you have come so low...

They might approach you with just one million to forget the pain If your son

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by SportsHD: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
He has overdone, he must pay the full price.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by ravensckar(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
God is the only one who deserves to judge such a wicked Landlord. However, it's the duty of the child's father to send to Landlord to God for quick judgement.

The kinda wickedness that is abound in some people's heart is enough to make the devil do the sign of the cross. shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by TolueneDc(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
The landlord is wicked

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Mopolchi: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
The heart of man is wicked

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by gbaskiboy: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Landlord is from the pit of Hell
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Emmyreal4(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Death by lithium injection for that landlord.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by deedo93(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
The mumu landlord go hang for gallow
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Zularmah: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by DropsMic(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Man's inhumanity
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by PrinceOfLagos: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why is that landlord still alive angry
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by GboyegaD(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jesus! Sometimes, I am pushed to wonder if wickedness is ingrained in our DNA. The landlord is extremely wicked and the law should take its full course.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Aviestat: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wicked
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by osuofia2(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
e be like say everybody don kolo for this country o, which levels na
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wicked landlord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.