Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics (41629 Views)

TO LET Decent Mini Flat With Toilet Outside In A Gated Community At Sholuyi Gb / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by yemmywesey(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14
Being a graduate doesn't make you a billionaire, why can't she learn trade and other things. She can pick pet bottles, learn tailoring, she's from akwa ibom state can't she open a food centre where she can sell afam soup, white soup etc.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by sunsweet33: 10:45pm On Apr 14
She needs mental health support, she’s totally defeated.

being chased over 3000 naira! after graduating up to 20 years ago. Ha!

Not minding that in 2007 the country at least had some semblance of normality. So to me, the story is not complete.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by CaptainFM1: 10:50pm On Apr 14
Why renting a property when you don't have a job?
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by fitinwell: 10:52pm On Apr 14
Dontblink:
A Landlord in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State threw out his tenant and her belongings under a heavy downpour.

The lady in the picture was thrown out on Monday by her landlord for her inability to pay her rent of 3,5OO per month. So for 5 days since she was thrown out, she has nowhere else to move her things to.

Interestingly, this lady is a graduate from Ikot Abasi LGA of the state. According to her, she graduated from the University of Uyo in 2005, served,and returned home, and hadn't been able to secure a job since then to date. This was the saddest part of her story as she only sells groundnuts to make ends meet.

May God help each and every one of us after school.πŸ™

Let her move her , things to were ever she worships nah...

Church , mosques, even traditionalist all have Camps where you can Lodge for time bin
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by successman100: 10:52pm On Apr 14
No landlord has the right to do this except the court of law.
She did not enter the house illegally. There was an agreement and due process.
This is a violation of her fundamental right.
The landlord must pay for all the damages and treat to her life and security.
There is no law that permit landlords to do this.
Get a good lawyer to educate the landlord.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Sirchiboy: 11:03pm On Apr 14
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Graduate for Nigeria no mean say u go be BILLIONAIRE..

Imagine as cheap as the house rent..

42k per annum.. chai !!!

As I de for lag here. I know how many of my tenants for port harcourt way de owe me house rent but dat one no mean say make I chase dem out..

People are going thru alot!!!

Let’s try and support one another the way we can..

Happy Sunday..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You be PH boy.
My landlord wan throw my oh.
Make I come lap for one of your apartment
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Sirianese: 11:06pm On Apr 14
Dontblink:
A Landlord in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State threw out his tenant and her belongings under a heavy downpour.

The lady in the picture was thrown out on Monday by her landlord for her inability to pay her rent of 3,5OO per month. So for 5 days since she was thrown out, she has nowhere else to move her things to.

Interestingly, this lady is a graduate from Ikot Abasi LGA of the state. According to her, she graduated from the University of Uyo in 2005, served,and returned home, and hadn't been able to secure a job since then to date. This was the saddest part of her story as she only sells groundnuts to make ends meet.

Sad

I feel so bad for her
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by CaptainFM1: 11:07pm On Apr 14
alizma:
OP think he wants to help the lady but he seems to be complicating her situation. I believe she clinched to this graduate thing so much that she couldn't see other opportunities around her when she should and the OP is here to sell the graduate line of story when we have thousands of such stories in every corner of our society.

I tire too. The way Op was emphasizing the graduate thing makes me feel like I didn't go to school. Na Certificate Landlord go chop?

Those that used certificate to get jobs can attest that the certificate becomes irrelevant after 10 Years max. and experience kicks in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Massy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14
SensualMan:
This is staged to draw attention to what many undergo in that useless country.
In as much as I know landlords and almost everybody in Nigeria is wicked, no landlord will do this because of 3,500 even if u owe him 3 to 6 months the worst case is quit notice and there are procedures to these things even in a lawless country like Nigeria.

It is hard out there sweetheart, zoba onwe gi, no useless government will come to ur aid unless u develop pneumonia and die in the streets there.

You are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Jocdon(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14
May God have mercy to those who need mercy and help those who need help. life is a battle.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Goddyrichie(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14
Dontblink:

graduate or not graduate make sure u make money in this country legally or illegal nobody go feed u when u hungry

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by osomegbe(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14
Dontblink:

when making the post, did you make an attempt to assist her through this gory situation by donating something or collecting her account number to make a transfer or you just got details to have traffic to your channels.
God help us Nigeria
you could have dropped her account number here for Nigerians to help her than making a skit of it alone
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14
Motivation fun Awon temi nigboro
TheGoodFellow:
Be willing to engage in all sorts of risky things just break away from poverty.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by adecz: 11:15pm On Apr 14
This woman is a total failure who
can't afford a rent of less than 50k
per annum...

Why is she even not married, 20 years
post graduation❓❓

There must be some spiritual issues
in her life πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by vickydevoka(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14
Adewale1603:
Lies. Staged stunts. Or you're not saying the full story. Which landlord will be so heartless to do this because of #3,500 rents.
People dey own landlord 1yr, 2yrs rent of higher amount sef, he still dey manage them
So what's your proof it's a lie. My lawyer is asking

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by kikake: 11:38pm On Apr 14
Let her exercise patience until the harbinger of extreme poverty in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ gets thrown out of power. It was never so bad before 2015.

APC means poverty, abject poverty for Nigeria. APC founders only scheme for use of Nigeria's government institutions to make Nigeria become an Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
For example: Buhari established a possible 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria - Buhari 8 years, Tinubu 8 years, Shettima 8 years;
he established Muslim presidency handing over power to another Muslim President for the first time since 1999;
he initiated the first Muslim-Muslim presidency for Nigeria since 1999;
all these to keep his 2001 vow that he would not relent until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Kingrshd3: 11:44pm On Apr 14
immortalcrown:
If she dies, her siblings will receive scholarship from a government.

But why is her academic qualification mentioned here? In terms of poverty and wealth, there is nothing special about being a graduate. Many graduates are poor and many who are not graduates are rich.

Though every educated person is expected to mentally and physically productive enough to overcome abject poverty, the woman's problem is beyond unemployment. Consider the fact that she is not married and no member of her family could assist her with accommodation or rent.

May God bless u ooo .

because the way the op talk am as if becoming a graduate is automatic millionaire mtheew

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Kingrshd3: 11:45pm On Apr 14
adecz:

This woman is a total failure who
can't afford a rent of less than 50k
per annum...

Why is she even not married, 20 years
post graduate❓❓

There must be some spiritual issues
in her life πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

If there is another name for spiritual should be mentioned here
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Confirm4real(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14
Nigeria failed her cry
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by vickydevoka(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14
fashtos:
Look like a cook up story...she graduated 19 years ago!she should be married right now.a graduate of 2005 should be 40 and above now.at least 45 years.
Na u marry her. Ogbono. Naso Una go talk until Una reach that age come know say even to answer uncle no be title again

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ekeneokwologu(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14
I will like to help this lady with some money to get rent

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Jasonekah98: 11:59pm On Apr 14
This na behind UBA by Oron road . cry cry

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by packerdency(m): 12:00am On Apr 15
I wish to contact this person and pay her rent
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by MasterTeeUSA: 12:11am On Apr 15
Some tenants are horrible and though you might think you are doing them a favor...if in the future your children want to renovate the house, the tenants might give them a hard hard time. Help people but do not teach them to be lazy or complacent. It does not always end well...they become ingrate (feels entitled) and take things for granted. You will hear...even your Papa did not chase me out lol

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Graduate for Nigeria no mean say u go be BILLIONAIRE..

Imagine as cheap as the house rent..

42k per annum.. chai !!!

As I de for lag here. I know how many of my tenants for port harcourt way de owe me house rent but dat one no mean say make I chase dem out..

People are going thru alot!!!

Let’s try and support one another the way we can..

Happy Sunday..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by nobetoday: 12:22am On Apr 15
Nothing sweet illiterate pass this kind post

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:34am On Apr 15
Adewale1603:
Lies. Staged stunts. Or you're not saying the full story. Which landlord will be so heartless to do this because of #3,500 rents.
People dey own landlord 1yr, 2yrs rent of higher amount sef, he still dey manage them
This kind one no dey mise his usual position of 69 out of 70

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Sirianese: 12:40am On Apr 15
Dontblink:

So because she be graduate she no go pay rent again?

If you wanna help her, go ahead and do it..that graduate format no dey work again abeg

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Originalsly: 1:12am On Apr 15
immortalcrown:

If she dies, her siblings will receive scholarship from a government.

But why is her academic qualification mentioned here? In terms of poverty and wealth, there is nothing special about being a graduate. Many graduates are poor and many who are not graduates are rich.

Though every educated person is expected to mentally and physically productive enough to overcome abject poverty, the woman's problem is beyond unemployment. Consider the fact that she is not married and no member of her family could assist her with accommodation or rent.

No.doubt ... education should allow you to avoid abject poverty. But going in on her based on an assumption is both wrong and scandalous. Do you know if she has siblings?... if she is an orphan and is alone in this world? ... do you know if NYSC served as a place of refuge for her? ... did you consider that after not finding a job she found a way to earn a living .... selling ground nuts to maintain herself but this inflation explosion took a toll on her?... and the landlord? ... do you know if she be Osu?... and shunned by our "civilised" society? ... and you figure she should've been married? Has any pf these thoughts crossed your mind? Why try to blame the victim? Bro... people are suffering .... don't be kicking people when they be down.... let's try and be humane ... behave like humans ... empathy should be in our DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Mavor: 1:36am On Apr 15
MrBroke:
There is nothing special about being a graduate.
Life is equal to everyone ona go just dey glorify normality. Landlord throws graduate tenant so non graduate tenant in the same situation should not be felt pity for or is not suppose to be employed.
Bitter person
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ZUBIZUBI: 1:53am On Apr 15
Dontblink:

Does anyone here know how she can be reached? Please, share contact details.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Jewessgratitud3: 1:58am On Apr 15
E no go better for the landlord.

E no go better for people wey cause unemployment in Nigeria
It will not be well with those who destroyed the economy of Nigeria.

Imagine, make a graduate no fit afford 3500.. chai!!!.. naija...

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by 1Sharon(f): 2:07am On Apr 15
Im sorry, when people don't pay their tent, what do they expect to happen?

And graduated since '05? And still basking in past glory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tenant Sues Landlady For Refusing To Sell Her House To Him / My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.