Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible (2809 Views)

This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 5:16am On Apr 17
TenQ:

I don't need your attention!

If you can think, figure out my message

You message does not make any sense and is false.

Softwares in an AI machine is physical and it does exist. Spirits, however, don't exist.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 5:16am On Apr 17
TenQ:

The wisdom of Atheists is like that of a breying Donkey arguing that because softwares in an AI machine is not physical it doesn't exist.
Some of these donkeys have attempted to measure the mass and dimension of a computer program to no avail. The result of their experiment is being viewed by senior donkeys as proof that software do not exist

grin Atheists are very stupid people. Their only mission is to abuse and insalt Christians.

They dont even stand on their beliefs in atheism. grin See how they dodged.and dodged and ran away.from answering the simple question on proof of spirit.

Re: What Is Spirit? by Veecruz: 6:40pm On Apr 12
KnownUnknown:
Tell me in layman’s language, what is a spirit?

Veecruz
Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and animals in layman's terms.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

And the atheist started being uncomfortable, squirming and turning like a witch seeing an angel, as he ran and ran dodging and dodging in proof that atheists are brainless cowards who are full of noise of insalts but no substance grin

They cannot even stand or fall by their atheism. grin

After dodging and dodgng atheist decided to attack from another angle saying

KnownUnknown:
Lol, spirit is non physical and invisible aka nothing

So i.answered
Wireless and bluetooth and sound are none physical and invisible, so they are nothing, abi? grin

Then see abuse! grin Then after his off point response o.asked

Do you confess that you see bluetooths and wirelesses and voices with your eyes?

Atheist japa Camry style.take off grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 5:20am On Apr 17
budaatum:

Softwares in an AI machine is physical and it does exist. Spirits, however, don't exist.

Yet you refuse to answer the question
"Do you confess that you see bluetooths and wirelesses and voices with your naked eyes?"
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 5:22am On Apr 17
StillDtruth:

Yet you refuse to answer the question
"Do you confess that you see bluetooths and wirelesses and voices with your naked eyes?"

Only fools relies on their naked eyes alone. Some get glasses so they can see better.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 5:27am On Apr 17
budaatum:

Only fools relies on their naked eyes alone. Some get glasses so they can see better.

Yet you said "spirit dont exist".

So, why do.you say they do not exist, since you know only fools rely on their naked eyes alone?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 5:35am On Apr 17
StillDtruth:

Yet you said "spirit dont exist".

So, why do.you say they do not exist, since you know only fools rely on their naked eyes alone?

I did ask you with what eyes you see this so called spirit you claim exists, but as usual you refused to answer, so I'll ask you again.

What is your evidence for the existence of spirits?

And no, you do not need to rely only on what you see with your naked eyes.

In fact, step back a bit and start by explaining what spirit is, if you would please.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 6:15am On Apr 17
budaatum:

I did ask you with what eyes you see this so called spirit you claim exists, but as usual you refused to answer, so I'll ask you again.

What is your evidence for the existence of spirits?

And no, you do not need to rely only on what you see with your naked eyes.

In fact, step back a bit and start by explaining what spirit is, if you would please.

See Dodging and fallacy of reversal of burden of proof! grin

You are the one who is to tell us how you do not know that spirits exist when you have already confessed that "Only fools relies on their naked eyes alone in response to my question

So, howhy do.you say they do not exist, since you know only fools rely on their naked eyes alone? Which you have refused to answer but have started your dodgy dodgy and reversy reversy.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 6:20am On Apr 17
budaatum:

A Software in a machine is physical!?

No wonder!

Have a nice day
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 6:20am On Apr 17
StillDtruth:

See Dodging and fallacy of reversal of burden of proof! grin

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 6:22am On Apr 17
TenQ:

A Software in a machine is physical!?

No wonder!

Have a nice day

I guess it's hard for you to understand that you must physically write the software for it to exist instead of just dreaming it in your head, so you have a nice day too.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 6:24am On Apr 17
StillDtruth:

grin Atheists are very stupid people. Their only mission is to abuse and insalt Christians.

They dont even stand on their beliefs in atheism. grin See how they dodged.and dodged and ran away.from answering the simple question on proof of spirit.

Re: What Is Spirit? by Veecruz: 6:40pm On Apr 12
KnownUnknown:
Tell me in layman’s language, what is a spirit?

Veecruz
Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and animals in layman's terms.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

And the atheist started being uncomfortable, squirming and turning like a witch seeing an angel, as he ran and ran dodging and dodging in proof that atheists are brainless cowards who are full of noise of insalts but no substance grin

They cannot even stand or fall by their atheism. grin

After dodging and dodgng atheist decided to attack from another angle saying

KnownUnknown:
Lol, spirit is non physical and invisible aka nothing

So i.answered
Wireless and bluetooth and sound are none physical and invisible, so they are nothing, abi? grin

Then see abuse! grin Then after his off point response o.asked

Do you confess that you see bluetooths and wirelesses and voices with your eyes?

Atheist japa Camry style.take off grin grin grin
One of their senior members on NL just told me that a Software in an AI machine is physical!

What an ignorant and deluded understanding!

budaatum:

Have a nice day. I've stopped giving Atheists my attention on Nairaland
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 6:26am On Apr 17
budaatum:

Pic

More dodgy dodgy and runny runny because you all know that you are Liars and can never substanciate your lies that spirits do not exist, when in fact you already know they do grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 6:28am On Apr 17
TenQ:

One of their senior members on NL just told me that a Software in an AI machine is physical!

Does someone not need to create the software in your AI machine?

Do you not get something handed to you when you purchase software?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 6:30am On Apr 17
TenQ:

"Softwares in an AI machine is physical and it does exist.". grin Gwahahahahahhahahaha

Bruhahahahahahahahaha

Whuahahahahahahahaa.

Oooh! Atheists are very very funny oooooh.hahhahahahaha!.

My chest, my chest, i can't breathe. Yea. Bruhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

Why must I only look with naked eyes when there are lots of technologies that can clothe my naked eyes so I can see better?

Would it be wise to conclude that Neptune does not exist because I can't see Neptune with my naked eyes?

And finally, and just to further confuse your inability to reason. With what eyes do you see the spirit world you claim you see?

Neptune is not physical?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

Same fools rely on naked eyes to see the Creator to accept his existence
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

Haa
You'll failed woefully
😂
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

Does someone not need to create the software in your AI machine?

Do you not get something handed to you when you purchase software?

Does someone not equally need to build in us a sense of intelligence, consciousness, language

See how shortsighted you are
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

Jaephoenix
LordReed

Come and confirm this statement from someone of same IQ as yours
Is this true?

Bwahahahahahaha
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by budaatum: 3:01pm On Apr 18
Aemmyjah:

Does someone not equally need to build in us a sense of intelligence, consciousness, language

See how shortsighted you are

Whatever built a sense of intelligence, consciousness, language in you most definitely did a sloppy job.

The question was about software in an AI machine.

An AI machine is a computer. You take the software that has been written and been placed on a physical medium to transport it, and you put it into the AI machine.

But I guess the word "physical" is your problem here since you all seem to only use your naked senses to reason.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

The wisdom of Atheists is like that of a breying Donkey arguing that because softwares in an AI machine is not physical it doesn't exist.
Some of these donkeys have attempted to measure the mass and dimension of a computer program to no avail. The result of their experiment is being viewed by senior donkeys as proof that software do not exist

And the wisdom of dunderheads like you is claiming that because physical interactions cause non physical effects there must exist a realm of purely non physical that has no reliance on the physical.

Some of you dumdums have tried to prove this non existent non physical realm to no avail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

My dear buda software is a non physical effect of physical interactions. They are like thoughts, even though it is the interation of the brain and body that produces thoughts, thoughts themselves are not physical.

These dunderheads are trying to gift you into accepting that a non physical realm exists. You can total accept that non physical things exist without accepting some nebulous non physical realm.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18
This thread is fun to read.

@ TenQ

The definition for non physical that we have says it has to do with the mind ,spirit or non tangible

So, my question for you is this,

is a computer software a mental phenomenon or spirit ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:23pm On Apr 18
LordReed:

And the wisdom of dunderheads like you is claiming that because physical interactions cause non physical effects there must exist a realm of purely non physical that has no reliance on the physical.

Some of you dumdum have tried to prove this non existent non physical realm to no avail.
Since you are among the smart ones!

Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software IN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

Call me only when you have an answer!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

Yet you never miss a beat to disparage them when you can. Are you to chicken too have your points critqued?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

Since you are among the smart ones!

Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software IN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

Call me only when you have an answer!

LoLz. Google the meaning of effect then come and ask me this question again.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

Whatever built a sense of intelligence, consciousness, language in you most definitely did a sloppy job.

The question was about software in an AI machine.

An AI machine is a computer. You take the software that has been written and been placed on a physical medium to transport it, and you put it into the AI machine.

But I guess the word "physical" is your problem here since you all seem to only use your naked senses to reason.

Use your common sense
You said software is physical

Very shameful of you
An 8 year old would not say so
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:35pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:
This thread is fun to read.

@ TenQ
The definition for non physical that we have says it has to do with the mind ,spirit or non tangible
So, my question for you is this,
is a computer software a mental phenomenon or spirit ?
1. Wrong Question: No one ever has claimed that a software is a Spirit!
2. Non tangible (your words not mine) imply out of the league of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time.

If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?

Firstly,
I am discussing what is known (Software) and not yet spirits or soul.

I think you should answer my question since I was the one to bring it out.
1. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
2. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
3. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

1. Wrong Question: No one ever has claimed that a software is a Spirit!
2. Non tangible (your words not mine) imply out of the league of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time.

If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?

Firstly,
I am discussing what is known (Software) and not yet spirits or soul.

I think you should answer my question since I was the one to bring it out.
1. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
2. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
3. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?

You're already assuming.

The topic has to do with spirit which you're yet to describe what actually it is, and the next thing you brought in a software into the discussion.

To what end I ask?

Modified. Not been able to measured in terms of mass dimension etc neither proves something exist nor doesn't exist
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:42pm On Apr 18
LordReed:

LoLz. Google the meaning of effect then come and ask me this question again.
I don't know where you find me use the word EFFECT except you are dazed.

My question was:

If you don't have an answer, please don't chat me.
Only Cowards or intentional Dummies flee direct Questions which will test their level of competency!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:45pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:

You're already assuming.

The topic has to do with spirit which you're yet to describe what actually it is, and the next thing you brought in a software into the discussion.

To what end I ask?
Please do not waste my time?
If you don't understand the workings of simple softwares , how can you comprehend spiritual things.

Again :
1. If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?
2. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
3. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
4. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?

Otherwise, let's call it a day!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 3:49pm On Apr 18
LordReed:

My dear buda software is a non physical effect of physical interactions. They are like thoughts, even though it is the interation of the brain and body that produces thoughts, thoughts themselves are not physical.

These dunderheads are trying to gift you into accepting that a non physical realm exists. You can total accept that non physical things exist without accepting some nebulous non physical realm.

No one is forcing you to accept anything for you can say and accept that your phone is radio even though everyone sees its a phone. That is just you enjoying your powers of denial, deluusions and self deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Proof: Accuracy Of New Testament Accounts Of Jesus Using An Inverted Logic Tree / Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.