Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible (2783 Views)

This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 10:26am On Apr 21
budaatum:

He's being disingenuous and dishonest I think, or perhaps he wants to convince us his God does not exist. He sure has given us enough evidence to presume it doesn't.

And even admitting unknowingly that his god was created by humans just like a software .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 10:40am On Apr 21
TenQ:

No sir:
You are not Worthy of the knowledge: because you cannot even comprehend mundane "physical" things, how much more spiritual

Silly talk.

Like saying if one cannot comprehend how to levitate in their dreams,how can one comprehend what it means to fly a plane . What's the connection.

How does a knowledge of softwares connect with spirit and God.

No logicality in your thinking at all, and that's why you easily believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 10:43am On Apr 21
triplechoice:

I'm sure your fellow believers are getting very embarrassed seeing how you're now trying to foolishly deny what they have been praising you for...

grin We are not!

Actually, he has gotten you all to say exactly everything we told you when you people were arguing that spirit does not exist. grin

And you.have said them making exactly the.same arguments we gave you. grin

So, TenQ laid a trap and you all walked into it confessing the very same things you denied and insalted us.! grin grin grin

Which is why none of you have dodged answering my question in response to my definition of sprit grin

In the thread https://www.nairaland.com/8060548/see-how-atheist-dodged-denying#129417835

Re: What Is Spirit? by Veecruz: 6:40pm On Apr 12
KnownUnknown:
Tell me in layman’s language, what is a spirit?

Veecruz
Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and animals in layman's terms.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Apr 21
TenQ:

Is Mathematics the abstract science of number, quantity, and space, either as abstract concepts ( pure mathematics ), or as applied to other disciplines such as physics and engineering ( applied mathematics or what is written on paper ?

Stupidity!
What is the proof of mathematics?

Can you please show me mathematics because I want to give some to my wife?

Now I know you are on a stupid clown show. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 10:56am On Apr 21
StillDtruth:

grin We are not!

Actually, he has gotten you all to say exactly everything we told you when you people were arguing that spirit does not exist. grin

And you.have said them making exactly the.same arguments we gave you. grin

So, TenQ laid a trap and you all walked into it confessing the very things you denied! grin grin grin grin
Good . So you admit he' has been lying he has not been talking about spirits indirectly.

You just came to expose his deception. Thank you every much for this and I hope he reads what you just said

Nobody fell into any trap, if we did,we wouldn't expose him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 10:58am On Apr 21
And everyone can see all of you running from it only for you people to run and go and attack poor TenQ, thinking that his case waa weak, whereas, you were confessing all the exact things we told you before which you were earlier denying. grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Apr 21
triplechoice:

You're chatting with someone who doesn't know what's a proof of something. He only knows one thing and doesn't know that proof is synonymous with demonstration.

He wants to see a picture of intelligence before he accepts someone in front of him is demonstrating intelligence through what they say and do

He's a fucķing clown. I have had enough of his clown though, I'm outta here. LoLz.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 11:14am On Apr 21
triplechoice:
Good . So you admit he' has been lying he has not been talking about spirits indirectly.

You just came to expose his deception. Thank you every much for this and I hope he reads what you just said

Nobody fell into any trap, if we did,we wouldn't expose him

Wrong! The same way you people can switch and claim that you are not talking about spirit or you are talking about spirit, is the same rigbt TenQ has in stating what he is talking about.

So if he says he has not mentioned spirit you.have to address him there.

But i an free to thnk that he is definitely talking about spirit and he can correct me if he wants to. grin

What is good for the goose, is good for anoher goose. grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 11:48am On Apr 21
StillDtruth:

Wrong! The same way you people can switch and claim that you are not talking about spirit or you are talking about spirit, is the same rigbt TenQ has in stating what he is talking about.

So if he says he has not mentioned spirit you.have to address him there.

But i an free to thnk that he is definitely talking about spirit and he can correct me if he wants to. grin

What is good for the goose, is good for anoher goose. grin grin grin

But I'm not atheist.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 1:25pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:

Then ,Why have you been acting irresponsibly by derailing the thread with something that has nothing do with the topic under discussion, spirit?

Why don't you create your own thread and invite those whom you want to invite?

If you're not using all of these as an extended metaphor for spirits or God,why are you directing your questions specifically to atheists whose position negates spirits and God ?

If your intentions are what you say they're,why are you acknowledging the commendations of fellow believers, including the JW? Why not just tell them it's not about spirit so they focus on the main?

See , you can fool some,not all.

Your ignorance of what an extended metaphor is, is why you think you can fool everyone.

You can continue to play the ostrich. That's your business .

I'm sure your fellow believers are getting very embarrassed seeing how you're now trying to foolishly deny what they have been praising you for.

My friend this thread is set to take us to the land of spirits and goblins. So, please take your discussion about software to where it's much needed. Thank you

Modified. Let me paraphrase your nonsense below

If a God is not tangible, i e, it cannot measured in terms of mass, dimension, energy and time, does it prove it doesn't exist?

It doesn't prove it doesn't exist,but it proves it doesn't exist here in the material world. It's very possible it exist only in your head. That's all

If you know all of the meaning attached to the word, tangible, you don't need to be told how stuoid your question is. If something is not tangible at all. It doesn't exist anywhere to even talk of measuring it
Because anyone who cannot comprehend this common simple truth is too immature to comprehend deeper things
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 1:26pm On Apr 21
budaatum:
The only reason you resort to insults is you lack the intellectual capacity for an intelligent conversation, and that's enough for you to be considered intangible and therefore ignored.

The post wasn't directed at you so I don't know how it is your business when a fool is called by his proper name.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 1:27pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:

You're chatting with someone who doesn't know what's a proof of something. He only knows one thing and doesn't know that proof is synonymous with demonstration.

He wants to see a picture of intelligence before he accepts someone in front of him is demonstrating intelligence through what they say and do
Fools!
What is the proof of mathematics?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 1:34pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:

Silly talk.

Like saying if one cannot comprehend how to levitate in their dreams,how can one comprehend what it means to fly a plane . What's the connection.

How does a knowledge of softwares connect with spirit and God.

No logicality in your thinking at all, and that's why you easily believe
You have all betrayed your ignorance of common observables like
Information
Mathematics
Software and
Life.

Your level of intelligence is worth re-evaluating!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 1:48pm On Apr 21
LordReed:

Now I know you are on a stupid clown show. Bwahahahahaha!
Caught in your own web of ignorance : show us the physical proof of mathematics.

Is 1+2=3 the proof of mathematics?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by jaephoenix(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21
TenQ:
I have not even once related software in a machine to soul or spirit. All I've been knocking into your thick skulls is that
1. There are REAL existences that are not TANGIBLE!
2. Anything that is TANGIBLE must have either a mass , a dimension or energy and can relate with time.
3. It is stupidity to require a Physical proof of that which is not tangible.
4. I gave other examples of INTANGIBLES that are nevertheless REAL
a. LOGIC
b. MATHEMATICS
c. INFORMATION
d. LIFE
5. Then I gave a challenge for you to find a physical means (measurement of mass, dimension, energy) by which you can measure these real intangibles like Software, Logic, Mathematica nd Information

Again my Challenge to Atheists:
1. If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?
2. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
3. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
4. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?
5. Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

Unfortunately, all I see are confused shallow thinkers who do not know the difference between a MEDIUM to carry NON-TANGIBLES and the NON-TANGIBLE
Examples of Atheists
1. Mathematics is tangible because you can write it on paper
2. Life is Tangible because of the Effects it cases to living Beings
3. Logic is Tangible because we can write in in papers
4. Information is Tangible because we can write in in memo and we can transmit it by radio waves.
5. Softwares are tangible because the produce effects on the machine

How stupid can some educated people be?

CC: budaatum: jaephoenix: LordReed triplechoice:

Learn wisdom, not just talks!
I have come to the realization that either u are alexic or just plain stupid

I posted the definition of tangibility from merriam-webster, one of the most acceptable dictionaries and it clearly stated there that any concept/entity that can be appraised is tangible, but no, u won't read it but continue harassing us with ur dumbery. Thus words like mathematics, information are tangible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 1:50pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:
But I'm not atheist.
What is the name of your Deity
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by jaephoenix(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

In other words
1. Grief is Tangible
2. Grief can be Appraised by value.

Then everything and every emotion is tangible.

This is your brilliant conclusion!
SMH.

You see why you are a waste of precious time?
So you mean you are more intelligent than Merriam-Webster? Please answer this, dullard
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by jaephoenix(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

This is not tangibility :

What is the shape or mass or energy of a software?

Anything that is tangible must have at least one of these three
Please when u read the definition of tangibility, reply me. Till then, I won't reply any of your tripe
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

Caught in your own web of ignorance : show us the physical proof of mathematics.

You really should go back to kindergarten so that they'll show you using number blocks. With that your block head you need it. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 2:10pm On Apr 21
jaephoenix:

I have come to the realization that either u are alexic or just plain stupid

I posted the definition of tangibility from merriam-webster, one of the most acceptable dictionaries and it clearly stated there that any concept/entity that can be appraised is tangible, but no, u won't read it but continue harassing us with ur dumbery. Thus words like mathematics, information are tangible
And your royal Ignoramus doesn't know when "the tangible" is a figure of speech

//her grief was tangible

Is a grief tangible?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

Because anyone who cannot comprehend this common simple truth is too immature to comprehend deeper things
. You have failed already. We now know your god is as simple as a software that can easily be destroyed. I mean your on god not that of other Christians who know how to respect others they discuss with
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

What is the name of your Deity

I don't own a deity. I'm a deity and we're all deities.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

You have all betrayed your ignorance of common observables like
Information
Mathematics
Software and
Life.

Your level of intelligence is worth re-evaluating!
I didn't betray anything. In fact I been observing very well how you continue to demonstrate your level of intelligence for the whole world to "commonly observe it
Your low IQ is a "common observable " Meet a doc to prescribe some IQ boosting pills to boost it .
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by jaephoenix(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

Again, please go online and check what tangibility means. Merriam Webster said any concept that can be appraised is tangible, and that includes math. Mathematics is tangible because we can actually utilize it in programming, architecture, even medicine. Are you really this dumb in real life?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by jaephoenix(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21
TenQ:

And your royal Ignoramus doesn't know when "the tangible" is a figure of speech

//her grief was tangible

Is a grief tangible?
Mumu, where is the figure of speech usage here? U don't know logic, or even English. Any concept that has an approximate value is tangible. Figure of speech, my ass

tangible
1 of 2
adjective
tan·​gi·​ble ˈtan-jə-bəl
Synonyms of tangible
a
: capable of being perceived especially by the sense of touch : PALPABLE
b
: substantially real : MATERIAL
: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind
her grief was tangible
: capable of being appraised at an actual or approximate value
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:06pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:
. You have failed already. We now know your god is as simple as a software that can easily be destroyed. I mean your on god not that of other Christians who know how to respect others they discuss with
I have not said anything about God to you have I?

See how common Logic finished all of you:but will you reason?
No!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:07pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:

I don't own a deity. I'm a deity and we're all deities.
All atheists are their own deity. By that definition, you are an Atheist!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:10pm On Apr 21
triplechoice:
I didn't betray anything. In fact I been observing very well how you continue to demonstrate your level of intelligence for the whole world to "commonly observe it
Your low IQ is a "common observable " Meet a doc to prescribe some IQ boosting pills to boost it .
It is here for all to see that to you Atheists on Nairaland
Information, Mathematics, Software and Life.
Are all Tangible Realities!

And you don't have an iota of shame!?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:14pm On Apr 21
jaephoenix:

Again, please go online and check what tangibility means. Merriam Webster said any concept that can be appraised is tangible, and that includes math. Mathematics is tangible because we can actually utilize it in programming, architecture, even medicine. Are you really this dumb in real life?
Stupid atheists don't know when a word is a figure of speech.

Can you measure Grief?
Tell me, According to Webster dictionary, how many kilograms of Griefs is in your head?
What is the unit of measurement of Grief?

Your ignorance amaze me!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:23pm On Apr 21
jaephoenix:

Mumu, where is the figure of speech usage here? U don't know logic, or even English. Any concept that has an approximate value is tangible. Figure of speech, my ass

tangible
1 of 2
adjective
tan·​gi·​ble ˈtan-jə-bəl
Synonyms of tangible
a
: capable of being perceived especially by the sense of touch : PALPABLE
b
: substantially real : MATERIAL
: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind
her grief was tangible
: capable of being appraised at an actual or approximate value
The village clown is still quoting what he doesn't understand.

I challenge you to give me the unit of measurement of grief?

To Mr Atheist :
"I've told you a million times!" means exactly that I told you 1,000,000 times.

"His eyes drank in the beauty of the scene." mean that one can drink with the eyes.

"I could eat a horse!" meaning, I could literally eat a full grown horse.

"The backpack weighed a ton." meaning that one the weighing scale it's weight was one tonne

Again:
Grief is tangible according to Webster Dictionary

I challenge you to give me the unit of measurement of grief?

You are the official clown of the community of atheists if you don't give me the unit of measurement of Grief!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:26pm On Apr 21
LordReed:

You really should go back to kindergarten so that they'll show you using number blocks. With that your block head you need it. Bwahahahahaha!
Number block is the proof of mathematics!?

Don't you have shame!?

See how all of you are behaving like children caught in a lie!?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:27pm On Apr 21
jaephoenix:

So you mean you are more intelligent than Merriam-Webster? Please answer this, dullard
I made a challenge :

Give me the unit of measurement of Grief!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Characteristics Of The False Prophets / Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. / Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.