Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible (2817 Views)

This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
TenQ:
Finally, you developed some balls
My Question ONE:
1. If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?
Your Response

Correct: Meaning that existence cannot be proved only by physical measurables like Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time
Conclusion: It is ignorance that makes Atheis require physical proof of existence such as the Soul/Spirit as a proof of its existence

My Question TWO:
2. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
Your Response:

Correct: Meaning that an EXISTENCE can Be REAL without having ANY measurable physical evidence of like Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time

My Question THREE:
3. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?

This is NOT the Question sir.
Can a software WITHIN a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means? In other words without using another software, can you measure or detect the presence of a computer program running inside an AI machine?

My Question FOUR:
4. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?
Your Response:

This is not the Question!
Is it WISDOM to insist on requiring a physical evidence for a software withing an AI machine to conclude that it exist or STUPIDITY?

You are required to take either of the two positions and then give explanations or reasons if you think it requres it.

My Question FIVE:
5. Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?
Your Response:

You gave not a single HOW TO in question 5.

The Question again: Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

I promise to answer ALL your questions BUT ONLY after you have answered my Unanswered Questions: except you want me not to answer your own questions too. This is just fair!

Again:
These are the Questions you have not answered:
3. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
4. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?
5. Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

I answered your questions if you don't answer mine then no further conversation is necessary because that is the stupid game people like you play. You duck and weave when it gets to you answering questions. Not playing that game with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 10:52am On Apr 19
LordReed:

I answered your questions if you don't answer mine then no further conversation is necessary because that is the stupid game people like you play. You duck and weave when it gets to you answering questions. Not playing that game with you.
You Did NOT answer ALL my Questions: you answered Questions 1 and 2 ONLY

I promised to answer ALL your questions BUT ONLY after you have answered my Unanswered Questions: except you want me not to answer your own questions too. This is just fair!

Again:
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Apr 19
TenQ:

I promised to answer ALL your questions BUT ONLY after you have answered my Unanswered Questions: except you want me not to answer your own questions too. This is just fair!

Again:

I don't care that you PROMISED. Answer them now.

I answered your 5 questions that you don't like my answers is not my problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:08am On Apr 19
You can't force anyone to see the when even wit the best logic. Logic is not the universal key
If it won't use his own brain to understand something, let his shift post using double, hypocritical standards
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 11:09am On Apr 19
LordReed:

I don't care that you PROMISED. Answer them now.
I will use your exact method to answer Your questions except you FIRST answer my three other questions

Oya answer my own questions.
1. What is spirit?
ANSWER: Many atheist think spirits do not exist because it cannot be quantified

2. What is the spiritual realm?
ANSWER: The Soul/Spirit can be observed or measured by its effects. Something so simple that was staring at you since your first response to me on this thread.

3. How can we obtain evidence of the existence of spirit and spiritual realm?
ANSWER: Dumdum, you observe or measure the effects of the soul/spirit!
If we blast you with questions now you'll start going from pillar post and not answer any.

I have given you the kind of answer you gave me:
If you want to KNOW the REAL ANSWERS to your QUESTIONS, answer my three other Questions TRUTHFULLY

Again:

OR take the answers above as appropriate for your Questions!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 11:11am On Apr 19
TenQ:

I will use your exact method to answer Your questions except you FIRST answer my three other questions

1. What is spirit?

ANSWER: The Soul/Spirit can be observed or measured by its effects. Something so simple that was staring at you since your first response to me on this thread.

If we blast you with questions now you'll start going from pillar post and not answer any.

If you want to KNOW the REAL ANSWERS to your QUESTIONS, answer my three other Questions TRUTHFULLY

Again:

LMAO! There you have it folks, prime example of disingenuousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by KnownUnknown: 11:13am On Apr 19
TenQ:

1. What is spirit?

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 11:20am On Apr 19
LordReed:

LMAO! There you have it folks, prime example of disingenuousness.
You are NOTHING but a Big IGNORANT Coward who FLEE from answering Direct Questions:

Paying you Back with your own Coin: why thou get angry?
Why don't you just accept "whatever" I post whether is has anything to do with the Question of not?

I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS (exactly as you answered mine)

"I answered your questions if you don't answer mine then no further conversation is necessary because that is the stupid game people like you play. You duck and weave when it gets to you answering questions. Not playing that game with you."

In case you want us to move forward:

Again:

Otherwise, I take it that a Dishonest Coward is FLEEING an intellectual conversation because he is boxed in the hole of his own logic: If this is your option, please have a nice day ahead!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 11:23am On Apr 19
KnownUnknown:

Lol
Answering an Intellectually Dishonest Fool according to his folly!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by KnownUnknown: 11:30am On Apr 19
TenQ:

Answering an Intellectually Dishonest Fool according to his folly!

You describe yourself very well. Lol
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 11:37am On Apr 19
KnownUnknown:

Described yourself very well. Lol
Mr KnownUnknown who deliberately cropped out my post to present a DISHONEST view of what I said:
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

You don't even have any Intellectual Dignity or Honesty to speak the TRUTH!
Like a Pig grafted with a Donkey's head, you bray like the animal devoid of shame!

TenQ:

1. What is spirit?

Again:

It is NOT surprising for me anyways : this is why I stopped entertaining DUMB atheists like you!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by KnownUnknown: 11:41am On Apr 19
TenQ:

Mr KnownUnknown who deliberately cropped out my post to present a DISHONEST view of what I said:
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

You don't even have any Intellectual Dignity or Honesty to speak the TRUTH!
Like a Pig grafted with a Donkey's head, you bray like the animal devoid of shame!

It is NOT surprising for me anyways : this is why I stopped entertaining DUMB atheists like you!

More nonsense from our resident expert. Lol, you should stick with arguing with Muslims about your former faith. Anything else is obviously beyond your capabilities.

By the way, I just used a spiritometer to measure all the ghosts and goblins in my vicinity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Apr 19
TenQ:

You are NOTHING but a Big IGNORANT Coward who FLEE from answering Direct Questions:

Paying you Back with your own Coin: why thou get angry?
Why don't you just accept "whatever" I post whether is has anything to do with the Question of not?

I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS (exactly as you answered mine)

"I answered your questions if you don't answer mine then no further conversation is necessary because that is the stupid game people like you play. You duck and weave when it gets to you answering questions. Not playing that game with you."

Again:

Otherwise, I take it that a Dishonest Coward is FLEEING an intellectual conversation because he is boxed in the hole of his own logic: If this is your option, please have a nice day ahead!

Bwahahahahaha! The dishonest coward here is you. You answered my questions with what can only be described as dishonesty and a blatant attempt to not answer the questions while pretend. You were even very transparent with it yet you want to point fingers at me. LMFAO!

You are just a dunce masquerading as someone with more than two brain cells.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 12:06pm On Apr 19
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! The dishonest coward here is you. You answered my questions with what can only be described as dishonesty and a blatant attempt to not answer the questions while pretend. You were even very transparent with it yet you want to point fingers at me. LMFAO!

You are just a dunce masquerading as someone with more than two brain cells.

Paid you back with your OWN coin: why are you troubled!
Didn't I tell you exactly what I was doing?

Did you read this in my post header?

TenQ:

1. What is spirit?

Again:

My Question still stand:

Again:

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

Why are you this elusive?
Me elusive? Your questions have been answered already, by me and some others,but you're unwilling to accept it or even understand it because you convinced yourself before asking them that they can't be answered .

Again my Challenge to Atheists:
1. If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?
2. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
Ok . I will sacrifice my time again to answer it directly in a way you can understand . But if after then you still don't accept my answers as correct,then please answer it yourself since you alone know the correct thing.

1. It's not a prove it doesn't exist. But the person who says it, the existence ,exist has the onerous task of finding a way of demonstrating to others how it exist .
2. I know the software inside an AI is real because of the visible effects it produces

3. Yes . We can do that indirectly through its features, some of which are, it's portability, flexibility, reliability , functionality etc

4. Yes it's wisdom so you aren't cheated by the person selling the machine that host the software. He just might be selling you a fake
And I just explained how it can be done indirectly. You don't need to see the software physically to know it's there but by interacting with it through usage .

5. I don't need to repeat myself. I have answered it up there. If you know how tests are carried to determine if someone is infected with something then you won't be asking all these kindergarten questions.

Now that I answered your questions, would you be humble enough to respond in kind by answering it correctly for me if you think I didn't answer them correctly?

Otherwise, admit that you are a bunch of good for nothing noise makers!

The above is actually meant for you,not me. FYI, I'm not an atheist. I don't need to be one to question you. Do I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

Paid you back with your OWN coin: why are you troubled!
Didn't I tell you exactly what I was doing?

Did you read this in my post header?

My Question still stand:

Again:

Again you are the dishonest coward who doesn't want his belief critiqued that's why you dishonestly answered. It should be clear to any one observing that you and the others like you are nothing but dishonest and stupid imbeciles.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19
LordReed:

Again you are the dishonest coward who doesn't want his belief critiqued that's why you dishonestly answered. It should be clear to any one observing that you and the others like you are nothing but dishonest and stupid imbeciles.

It's not only that he doesn't want his beliefs critiqued, but also that he is very clueless about what he has been trying to explain and because of that he cannot see how he has been fumbling with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19
triplechoice:
Me elusive? Your questions have been answered already, by me and some others,but you're unwilling to accept it or even understand it because you convinced yourself before asking them that it can't be answered .
Ok . I will sacrifice my time again to answer it directly in a way you can understand . But if after then you still don't accept my answers as correct,then please answer it yourself since you alone know the correct thing.

1. It's not a prove it doesn't exist. But the person who says it, the existence ,exist has the onerous task of finding a way of demonstrating to others how it exist .
2. I know the software inside an AI is real because of the visible effects it produces

3. Yes . We can do that indirectly through its features, some of which are, it's portability, flexibility, reliability , functionality etc

4. Yes it's wisdom so you aren't cheated by the person selling the machine that host the software. He just might be selling you a fake
And I just explained how it can be done indirectly. You don't need to see the software physically to know it's there but by interacting with it through usage .

5. I don't need to repeat myself. I have answered it up there. If you know how tests are carried to determine if someone is infected with something then you won't be asking all these your kindergarten questions.

Now that I answered your questions, would you be humble enough to respond in kind by answering it correctly for me if you think I didn't answer them correctly?

The above is actually meant for you,not me. FYI, I'm not an atheist. I don't need to be one to question you. Do I?

1. 😂... Atheist contradicting atheist

2. So you agree that we can accept the existence of something by it's effect, even if we cannot see it or hear it shey

You don't even feel comfortable answering these simple questions
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19
Aemmyjah:

1. 😂... Atheist contradicting atheist

2. So you agree that we can accept the existence of something by it's effect, even if we cannot see it or hear it shey

You don't even feel comfortable answering these simple questions

I'm not an atheist please . And where's the contradiction. Show it

2. But the atheist have accepted that. Are you blind not to see it

3. Please stop projecting. It's you who don't feel comfortable with my answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19
triplechoice:

I'm not an atheist please . And where's the contradiction. Show it

2. But the atheist have accepted that. Are you blind not to see it

3. Please stop projecting. It's you who don't feel comfortable with my answers

Ask your atheists who claim they can't accept someone existence they can't see
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19
Aemmyjah:

Ask your atheists who claim they can't accept someone existence they can't see

I don't own atheists. They can speak for themselves. So ask them directly yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19
triplechoice:

I don't own atheists. They can speak for themselves. So ask them directly yourself.
Where it suits you, you enjoy engaging with them
When it comes to you, you deny them

Can't you speak for yourself
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19
triplechoice:

It's not only that he doesn't want his beliefs critiqued, but also that he is very clueless about what he has been trying to explain and because of that he cannot see how he has been fumbling with it.

True that. He has been on this software shtick for years now but has not for once made any reasonable point. All he does is bleat on about nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:11pm On Apr 19
triplechoice:
Me elusive? Your questions have been answered already, by me and some others,but you're unwilling to accept it or even understand it because you convinced yourself before asking them that they can't be answered .

True!
triplechoice:

Correct! We actually Load in into the memory of the machine and it is real because it does exactly as it was designed to function.
triplechoice:

The Question was:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to measure or Quantify the Software WITHIN a Machine by ANY Physical means.
What Physical thing would you want to measure as the software characteristics: its Mass, Dimension, Energy or Time ?

triplechoice:

The Question was:

How would you determine its physical quantification? What Physical properties will suffice: is it Mass, Dimension, Energy or Time ?

It is NOT wisdom to insist of physical quantification of a software before we conclude that an AI machine is run by a software. The reason is because even though a software existence is real within a machine, it cannot be physically proved.

triplechoice:

5. I don't need to repeat myself. I have answered it up there. If you know how tests are carried to determine if someone is infected with something then you won't be asking all these kindergarten questions.
The Question was:

There is no known method of determining the presence of a software within either the CPU or RAM of HDD of a machine without the use of other softwares. We use tools such as the Disassembler to view the Hex codes within a storage or processing register of the machine
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?[/i]
There is no known method of determining the presence of a software within either the CPU or RAM of HDD of a machine without the use of other softwares. We use tools such as the Disassembler to view the Hex codes within a storage or processing register of the machine

I disagree with you completely
You can't be arguing with a bushman about rocket science when you discern that he has not even seen an aeroplane before

You should have been able to discern that not everyone understands the science of computers and softwares or it was not part of the curriculum when they were in school .

😂
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:28pm On Apr 19
Aemmyjah:

I disagree with you completely
You can't be arguing with a bushman about rocket science when you discern that he has not even seen an aeroplane before

You should have been able to discern that not everyone understands the science of computers and softwares or it was not part of the curriculum when they were in school .

😂
I want to learn:
Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?
How will you quantify the software?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:31pm On Apr 19
LordReed:

Boo hoo!: cry me a tear!
From one who escapes answering Questions!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

True!

Correct! We actually Load in into the memory of the machine and it is real because it does exactly as it was designed to function.

The Question was:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to measure or Quantify the Software WITHIN a Machine by ANY Physical means.
What Physical thing would you want to measure as the software characteristics: its Mass, Dimension, Energy or Time ?

The Question was:

How would you determine its physical quantification? What Physical properties will suffice: is it Mass, Dimension, Energy or Time ?

It is NOT wisdom to insist of physical quantification of a software before we conclude that an AI machine is run by a software. The reason is because even though a software existence is real within a machine, it cannot be physically proved.

The Question was:

Apart from tools,there are alternatives to knowing something. Ask a doctor to know that

See, a software is not the same as your God. Stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

Boo hoo!: cry me a tear!
From one who escapes answering Questions!

LoLz. Yes you slowpoke cry me a dishonest river as you are wont to do. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:42pm On Apr 19
triplechoice:

Apart from tools,there are alternatives to knowing something. Ask a doctor to know that

See, a software is not the same as your God. Stop fooling yourself
I didn't know you were this dumb: tell me just one place I have mentioned the word God on this thread!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:44pm On Apr 19
LordReed:

LoLz. Yes you slowpoke cry me a dishonest river as you are wont to do. Bwahahahahahahaha!
They throw tantrums when they can't answer simple questions like an Autistic kindergarten pupil
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by AuthorMan: 4:08pm On Apr 19
KnownUnknown:

Lol, what an ignorant son of bitch!!

The guy got you and the only thing you can say is to insult him?
You guys think you are smart and you ate the most senseless humans on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The 3 Kinds Of Men / Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo / Agnostic Taylor Benge Who Survived Las Vegas Shooting Gives His Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.