Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (4059 Views)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) / Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims / Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by ivandragon: 1:46pm On Apr 14
Almaiga:

Mention one of their good side and I'll give you 10k

Igbos are hardworking.

They do not like oppression or oppressors.

They have a high entrepreneurial drive.

They have no qualms in helping others if they can.

They are straightforward and blunt to a fault.

They are not intimidated by the success of outsiders in thier own land...

Keep your 10k. You need it more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Almaiga: 1:47pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
I no be igbo, and I no fit mention, that is why I said Very funny.
Even if you ask Google, you won't get any positive thing they do. But ask me of the negative things they do and I will mention a million with pictorial evidence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by blacknp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14
Iceberg3:

Auzubillai menashaitan nirajeem!!!!!
Hahaha, Very funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by SeeWahala: 1:48pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
these are not necessary. I didnt mention Obi name, please this is not a political post to attack Igbos.

This is a post to call for coexistence

Igbos that travel all over the world and live with the indigenous people from all the cities they dwell in peacefully without strife or skirmishes. . . Are the ones you want to preach to concerning coexistence? undecided

Wonderful cheesy and you say you're not an agbad0rian?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 1:50pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Who has stopped you from leaving the Federal Republic of Nigeria? abi Odumegwu Ojukwu no leave, after e tire, na em use em own leg return back.

Biafra dey Republic du Cameroon, if you done tire for Naija, you fit cross border leave.

Your forefather fought tooth and nail to be among the Igbos, unity beggar undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Almaiga: 1:51pm On Apr 14
ivandragon:

Igbos are hardworking.

They are hardworking in crime

They like opressing the few non indegene in their region

They have high entrepreneur drive in crime

They are opposite of straightforward

Non of them ever made the list of the 20 richest Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 9japride(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14
Almaiga:

[color=#006600][/color]

But you all fought a war to keep them and can't do without mentioning Igbos daily on nairaland.
What is your tribe and what are they known for?

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by blacknp(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

Your forefather fought tooth and nail to be among the Igbos, unity beggar undecided
Indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWzG7RK4vgU?si=CmYaOA2kQsqkdhwN

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 1:57pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Fulani herdsmen are killing them you claim, but they other tribes all seem to detest you still, then you ought to know that something is definitely wrong with you.
It's jealousy or call it envy. You detest igbos because no matter what happens, in any situation, they shine and shine and shine and shine!

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 1:58pm On Apr 14
Almaiga:

Mention one of their good side and I'll give you 10k
Hahahaha 😃

So you mean you have 10k to give away?

Go help your village people because the guy's answer to is priceless. 😂

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 1:59pm On Apr 14
I'm Igbo and I'm proud!

If there's reincarnation, I will still be Igbo!

Igbo ndi nma!!

5 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by blacknp(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
It's jealousy or call it envy. You detest igbos because no matter what happens, in any situation, they shine and shine and shine and shine!
How will someone know that you are igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Almaiga: 2:01pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
Hahahaha 😃

So you mean you have 10k to give away?

Go help your village people because the guy's answer to is priceless. 😂

The thing pain this one. A whole tribe don't have one good thing they are known for grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Iceberg3: 2:01pm On Apr 14
blacknp thunda faya you if I am not Igbo,nama. Thunda faya all parasites. Bladdy abboki burdens to the south:
Na even that payaseriy I blame, after speaking the honest truth, he wan try pacify una.

He has no idea the kind of incoherent things that he is dealing with.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 2:02pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWzG7RK4vgU?si=CmYaOA2kQsqkdhwN

Before the war or after the war? your mumurism is too much, spit
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Iceberg3: 2:03pm On Apr 14
Almaiga abboki Nama 🤣🤣🤣🤣 almajiri :

The thing pain this one. A whole tribe don't have one good thing they are known for grin
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 2:03pm On Apr 14
Almaiga:

I hope you won't end up with Ratak like your bigot demigod grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by blacknp(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

Before the war or after the war? your mumurism is too much, spit
Spit on your bald bead.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Iceberg3: 2:04pm On Apr 14
ivandragon:

Igbos are hardworking.

Ohhhhh!!! Why are you dignifying that human being with such undeserved response nah
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 2:05pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Spit on your bald bead.

You mean your empty coconut head? ; cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Iceberg3: 2:06pm On Apr 14
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 2:07pm On Apr 14
Almaiga:

At least you are known for Islamic terrorism, high illiteracy, poverty capital of Nigeria, and a vast ungoverned space. Keep it up. 😃

5 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 2:08pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
How will someone know that you are igbo?
Because I'm successful and better than you.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by blacknp(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
Because I'm successful and better than you.
You are more successful & better than your shadow? typical reason that you are detested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by ivandragon: 2:18pm On Apr 14
Almaiga:

Lol.

That's your opinion, however flawed it may be.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Almaiga: 2:23pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:

They shine in what exactly?
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 2:27pm On Apr 14
Bulldozer90:
Igbo presence in Warri is quite minimal and it's getting smaller by the day. Warri business environment is very hostile, land swampy and purchasing power weak. Igbos are much more attracted to Asaba. Being more peaceful, receptive and vibrant, and for obvious cultural reasons, Igbo presence there is increasing.

I wonder which Igbo is demanding land from you in Warri to start with. I suspect you are a fake moniker and I expect Warri people to dissociate themselves from you.
lol

Small boy

Which business presence in Asaba...

Who is talking about business. Urhobo dont sell land to Igbo, take the news or get out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 2:28pm On Apr 14
DCmonster:
Idiot Agbarho is not warri but uwvian.
hahaha ... lol

Why are Igbo people like this sef

Agbarho is part of Warri under Ughelli North local govt area.

D ovwian u mentioned is in main warri.

U guys are annoying aswear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Almaiga: 2:30pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
At least you are known for Islamic terrorism, high illiteracy, poverty capital of Nigeria, and a vast ungoverned space. Keep it up. 😃

This is the poverty capital of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 2:30pm On Apr 14
Iceberg3:

Nobody gives a damm about your hatred,who send you!!!!
In life, people only get jealous and envious of those who are way better in life than they can ever dream to be so keep up with your hatred...

Who God have blessed no bad belle can curse
u don't know life.

People hate people that wronged them... is Palestine better than Isreal ?

Bad character will make people to hate u
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 2:32pm On Apr 14
Iceberg3:
Op also said the igbos are responsible for his father's death but he has a thread on his profile where he squarely put the blame on a certain church!

Ogogoro
My father went to the church for healing... do u know d issue leading to the sickness ?

Just shut up and get out

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Almaiga: 2:32pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

I hope you won't end up with Ratak like your bigot demigod grin

E pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Largest Importer Of Rice - Us / 18 Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia / Wikileaks: The Complete Nigerian-biafran Civil War File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.