Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (3731 Views)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) / Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims / Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 6:41pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

fabrications he says....many people are complaining about you ibos....

this issue has surpassed only nairaland....
The same hate that made Awolowo drink rat poison, yours is loading too, while the genetically superior Igbos continue to thrive!
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Emu4u2c: 6:48pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
I see my question only made you laugh. You are hated by me too. So what else? I'm doing better than you in the global scheme of things, so what else? Hahaha πŸ˜ƒ
Says who
Chest beater..
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Emu4u2c: 6:48pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
What's ur proof to support the genocidal claims ?

Till your Dead body is found inside the room of the Ibo Man that stole your girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Emu4u2c: 6:50pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
we d Urhobos and Niger Deltans want Obi, Northeners want Obi too and Lagos and most SW state
I won't reply you again...I see you have inferiority complex... I'm not going to reply a neophyte...I will reply you when Obi wins and I will say sorry but till then....

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
we d Urhobos and Niger Deltans want Obi, Northeners want Obi too and Lagos and most SW state

prove it....
Urhobos like ibos....that's new news to me.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by tsdarkside(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14
gidgiddy:

There's one question I have for you and people like you. A question that I already know you will run away from

How come you hate Igbo but don't hate Fulani? You say you are from Delta State but Fulani herdsmen killed 14 people in Ika just last week. Fulani herdsmen have attacked and killed people in almost every community in Delta State, and every state in the South South, in the last 5 years

So why have you never written long epistle against Fulani? Fulani herdsmen were killing people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, but that did not stop Nigerians from electing and re-electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President

Can you imagine if it were Igbo that was killing Nigerians in all 6 zones? Destroying farm lands and raping women?

So please tell us this incredible thing Igbos did that pained you, but Fulani killing you did not pain you so much to hate them

explain to us why we should hate fulanis again.

because many of you ibos fvckup as much....
we are not understanding what you really want to say.... undecided undecided

evil is evil simple as that.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:17pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

explain to us why we should hate fulanis again.

because many of you ibos fvckup as much....
we are not understanding what you really want to say.... undecided undecided

evil is evil simple as that.... undecided undecided

How many times have Igbos killed anyone in your land or struggled anything with you guys.

I dare to show me any news for the last 20years where Igbos did anything bad to you guys like killing any of your people to struggle your land or take your resources.

Ogogoro Marchant you are and that you will be forever.

While you continue to hate we Igbos will come to your markets and take all your shops and your finest babes just like we did to this weakling here 😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:19pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

fabrications he says....many people are complaining about you ibos....

this issue has surpassed only nairaland....

Yet you lots can't do anything about the Igbos.
Every year Igbos states keep developing at very fast pace compare to the last 😁😁😁

Our business keeps getting richer and richer while you sip your Ogogoro in creeks

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14
smileyoo:
good question to the slowpoke, Fulanis killing them and destroying their habitation and livelihoods are very okay with them, but the Igbo man struggling to survive just like every other normal Nigerians suffering the ill-effects of misrule is their major enemy , just how dumb and stupid some people can be .
Indeed never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
Nigeria may never be great because most Nigerians are famous for chasing after shadows, while leaving the substance.

yeah.... struggling to survive at the cost of others.... you are guilty as well....
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:22pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

yeah.... struggling to survive at the cost of others.... you are guilty as well....

It's survival of the fittest.
Any tribe that can't compete will continue to shrink.

Just like what's happening to your tribe.

Till this day Igbos still continuously remind you guys we have missing brothers bearing Igbo names in South South so we don't shrink.

You're a dying tribe.

In 20-30 years you'll be reduced to just local governments and not majority tribe even in a state 😁😁😁
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:23pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

Check statistics.

Igbos are currently marrying South southern women en mass to create an iron clan bond.
In next 50 years Your women will bear sons with Igbo DNAs 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:25pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

prove it....

Prove to me Urhobos hate Igbos first 😁😁
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 7:39pm On Apr 14
APOPTOSIS:

U sat down to type all these in 2024😭😭😭
So you took a chair, sat down and wrote about an encounter you had with one fellow countryman and you uploaded it for the world to see including those you tag racists.....I think Nigeria needs a Nuclear touch.

Too many insane and weird humans now😭😭
I vowed never to blame any Nigerian President again from this year onwards and this is one of the reasons. The leaders may not be as terrible as their followers.
And you're sure no IGBO man has ever assisted u in Life
IF we start writing how Warri people steal and pick pocket people in Port Harcourt, hope you will be comfortable with that?
Seems majority of you Guys love the way your country is, anyway enjoy your weekend
no igbo man has done anything for me
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by mcjohny(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Inferiority complex?, President you dey beg for, nobody give you, richest people in Nigeria according to Bloomberg & Forbes you no dey amongst, Richest states in Nigeria you no dey amongst, jealous you for what?

Your presumed arrogance, believing that you are better than your neighbor who accommodates you in good fate as you have just exhibited, is your Achilles heel.

What sort of timid accommodation u mean Mr Man, aren't there none of your tribesmen living with the igbos?
What kinda hell do youpreach?
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:40pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
no igbo man has done anything for me

Because you're worthless as you'll forever be.
😁
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 7:41pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
I swear I have never hidden my disgust for the Urhobo man. While your hate is borne out of envy, mine is borne out of the lazy and promiscuous Gene inherent in your people Emu
nobody envys u....
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:43pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
nobody envys u....
Yet here you're with a thread out of love for the Igbos 😁
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 7:43pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

Because you're worthless as you'll forever be.
😁

lol

Typical igbo man character
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by payaseriy: 7:44pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

prove it....
read my comments again.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:45pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
lol

Typical igbo man character
Igbo and proud.

Share location of your next business so I open a similar shop close to it and send you parking once again 😁
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 7:48pm On Apr 14
The push back towards the Igbos stems from what we all know.

Professor Osuji also writes.

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14
ASAPFERG:
nonsense
Basically you're saying only Igbo people are evil?
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 7:50pm On Apr 14
Even China Achebe writes about same.

Achebe on his kinsmen He criticised them for what he described as β€œhubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

He added that β€œcontemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 7:52pm On Apr 14
Ironically, they get pushback not only from the minority tribes in the SS, or any other tribe in Nigeria for that matter. They also get similar pushback in South Africa, Thailand, HongKong, India or anywhere they find themselves.

They need to look inward.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:56pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:
Ironically, they get pushback not only from the minority tribes in the SS, or any other tribe in Nigeria for that matter. They also get similar pushback in South Africa, Thailand, HongKong, India or anywhere they find themselves.

They need to look inward.

Yet we still stand and multiplying everyday.
Read a book... Average American get pushbacks all over middle East and parts of Asia yet they still strive.

Your pushbacks means nothing long as we continue to get what we aim to get from anywhere we find ourselves.

Ironically we always seem to get it 😁😁😁

Keep on pushing back Mr PusherT

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:58pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:
The push back towards the Igbos stems from what we all know.

Professor Osuji also writes.

Summary.

Igbos are who they think they're.
It's in their DNA.

Deal with it 😜
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 7:59pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

Yet we still stand and multiplying everyday.
Read a book... Average American get pushbacks all over middle East and parts of Asia yet they still strive.

Your pushbacks means nothing long as we continue to get what we aim to get from anywhere we find ourselves.

Ironically we always seem to get it 😁😁😁

Keep on pushing back Mr PusherT
You are getting it wrong when I say pushback. I mean hatred. Ibos are hated so much in South Africa for their criminal nature and pride that killing an Ibo men is fun to them.

But just like professor Osuji wrote in his reply to Achebe's there was a country, just like ibos were being slaughtered in the North and they kept returning, same is happening in South Africa. They keep going there to get killed by the Zulus. You are becoming an endangered species all over the world.

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Ejaisky: 8:00pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:

Growing up, i never truly understood why people in Warri(Agbarho)
How is Agbarho Warri? Correct yourself.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Oceanfl0w: 8:01pm On Apr 14
Emu4u2c:

Till your Dead body is found inside the room of the Ibo Man that stole your girlfriend

I admire your stupidity...

Try dey reason before you talk. Okay

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:02pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

You are getting it wrong when I say pushback. I mean hatred. Ibos are hated so much in South Africa for their criminal nature and pride that killing an Ibo men is fun to them.

But just like professor Osuji wrote in his reply to Achebe's there was a country, just like ibos were being slaughtered in the North and they kept returning, same is happening in South Africa. They keep going there to get killed by the Zulus. You are becoming an endangered species all over the world.

The Igbo population is multiplying each year greater than the last 😁

Zulus kill Nigerians... Not Igbos.

Go to south Africa and tell them you're Yoruba and deserve special treatment.

They'll first uproot your head before feeding your carcasses to the dogs 😁
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 8:03pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

The Igbo population is multiplying each year greater than the last 😁

Zulus kill Nigerians... Not Igbos.

Go to south Africa and tell them you're Yoruba and deserve special treatment.

They'll first uproot your head before feeding your carcasses to the dogs 😁
You think?
This is what the Zulus think about the Ibos of Nigeria. Not how they specifically mentioned a tribe and even know the feature as per shape of head.

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:04pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

More people are killed in Northern Nigeria each day than any Nigerian is killed in South Africa in a 10 year period.

It's a fact 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo With Jimmy Carter / British Envoy Defends Amalgamation, Cautions Against Break-up / Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.