Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff (14839 Views)

This New Tariff Must Not Stand! - Simon Musa / NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by specialmati(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14
Themanleshey:

You are the visionless person here , if you don’t see that the touches of government in revamping the economy and putting it on the right path .

Pls mr vision-full man , can you prefer fee suggestions or solutions to Nigeria problem. Just mention 5
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin you are not ok serious .what sort of foolish question is this.so this is the solution the government have when we can't even boast of 24hrs light .you are part of the problem.you are asking me to just mention 5 to you or to the government grin grin angry grin angry grin both you and the government are visionless can't you see

Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by 99thEnemy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin you are not ok serious .what sort of foolish question is this.so this is the solution the government have when we can't even boast of 24hrs light .you are part of the problem.you are asking me to just mention 5 to you or to the government grin grin angry grin angry grin both you and the government are visionless can't you see

Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by toujurs: 6:21pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
Truly, let the poor breaaf. πŸ™‚ *in Jagaban's voice*

Truly, these workers' eyes dey see o. Hmm.

I dedicate "Eyes" by Reminisce feat. Mayorkun to those workers.
Great jam!
See mumu, πŸ˜†. Better stand on this mandate very well.
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by remsonik(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14
Na lie ibadan disco no get any 335mw. Light no dey ibadan and the whole oyo state for 2 weeks. Its just a flash we see. I hope the govt will hear what this people talk
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by zeyt: 7:37pm On Apr 14
The problem is that the DISCOS will concentrate the power supply to customers on Band A to the detriment of other Lower Bands.
This is because the Megawatt being generated is increasingly insufficient.
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by Rowj: 8:21pm On Apr 14
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song πŸ˜ƒ
I just discovered now that you don't have sense, and you are not mature enough to use phone
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by MrBONE2(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song πŸ˜ƒ

cheesy

Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by 7arrows: 10:47pm On Apr 14
Magnumproperty:

How do we now enjoy constant power supply if we pay less? Do other countries who have steady power supply pay less? Do government of countries you've been to subsidize electricity for their citizens if they pay less?

Are you supporting the increased tarrifs? I'm sure you also supported the fuel increase. Ok good, pay more as I wish u well. As for me it's all a scheme o ripp off innocent citizens in order to fuel their pockets. Please let me know in the next 3 years if you have constant light in your corn tree, may God give us longer life to testify. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by superCleanworks(m): 7:24am On Apr 15
Magnumproperty:

Who are we to even believe now sef? A nairalander said that truly they are enjoying 20 to 24 hours of power daily. But you are saying otherwise here. Who are we to believe now? It is well with Nigeria.

Oga I am on Band A and I have been without electricity for 12 hours now. This is 7:24am. amd this is not the first or last time it is happening.
These criminals cleverly updated so many people from Band B to Band A by simply changing the alphabet on the document from B to A. My meter was on Band B as at August last year and it is still the same rubbish power supply.
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by Newdawn30: 7:28am On Apr 15
Thank you, for being on the side of the people
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by superCleanworks(m): 8:48am On Apr 15
zeyt:
The problem is that the DISCOS will concentrate the power supply to customers on Band A to the detriment of other Lower Bands.
This is because the Megawatt being generated is increasingly insufficient.

Please who is on Band A? Main high brow places like Banana Island? Osborne forshore? Asokoro? Ikeja GRA? PHC? Ado Ekiti? You think it is limited to industrial areas?

I know so many people living in the trashiest shantiest places that were put on BandA. I didn't even know about BandA or stuff like that till this issue started and I had to run back to check my bills and found that I was switched from Band A to B late last year and it is still the same rubbish power supply, no difference. As I type this, I have been without electricity from government for over 12 hours while I pay for 24 hours.
Don't let the government fool us all abeg. It is time Nigerians wake up and make the government listen to us.
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by Oghene86: 8:59am On Apr 15
eibe:
That's to tell you that everyone is feeling the heat in Nigeria. Regardless your religion or ethnicity

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/MwoZbnc8neQEW7Ua7

Tinubu supporters are not feeling it at all, they all claim they will die with the suffering rather than speak up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by 9gerian: 10:34am On Apr 15
Funny!

Since when did the discos and their wicked staff began caring about the poor consumers they extort money from with excessive estimated bills?

adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Electricity-Workers-Demand-Withdrawal-Of-New-Tariff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared / Halliburton Scandal: EFCC Traces N13.5b To Private Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.