Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday (5393 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Why A Lot Of Men Will Remain Single, Women Are Loosing Value / 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Loosing Interest In Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday by killsmith(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19
zanshi:
Atleast men are there to advise other men if they err, who dey advise today's women if they misbehave even older women would look away and tell you the babes are sisi, young girls.

A young babe would be gaslighting a young man who is just starting life that if you dont have a car you can't talk to me, if you don't use iphone xyz shooooo. They are fazed by unrepentant consumerism buy buy buy not build, build, build.
Ubunja's theory of sisterhood.

Sometime back I was speaking to my mom on phone and she complained about my brother's reluctance regarding marriage. I told her not to pressure the young man because women of these days are messing around. Instantly she fired back saying what about the men? She accused men of being reckless.
I told her you cannot scroll through your timeline on Facebook without seeing videos of semi-nuude women dancing seductively but men don't misbehave that way.
I told her that men have worn only shirt and trousers for over 200 years and it has been consistent. No attempt have been made to reveal sensitive parts of our body. But women are becoming nasty when it comes to dressing. But momsy wasn't having none of this. She did not deny that women have become messier but she did not condemn it. She'd rather accuse men.

I think this is a general trait for all women. They don't condemn or correct themselves. Even when news of paternity fraud hit social media, they collectively keep quiet like they belong to some cult directing their response.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday by Zwooks: 7:17pm On Apr 19
killsmith:

Ubunja's theory of sisterhood.

Sometime back I was speaking to my mom on phone and she complained about my brother's reluctance regarding marriage. I told her not to pressure the young man because women of these days are messing around. Instantly she fired back saying what about the men? She accused men of being reckless.
I told her you cannot scroll through your timeline on Facebook without seeing videos of semi-nuude women dancing seductively but men don't misbehave that way.
I told her that men have worn only shirt and trousers for over 200 years and it has been consistent. No attempt have been made to reveal sensitive parts of our body. But women are becoming nasty when it comes to dressing. But momsy wasn't having none of this. She did not deny that women have become messier but she did not condemn it. She'd rather accuse men.

I think this is a general trait for all women. They don't condemn or correct themselves. Even when news of paternity fraud hit social media, they collectively keep quiet like they belong to some cult directing their response.

Preach

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Shorter Man? / Do You Know This About A Virgin? / *12 Signs Your Falling In Love*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.