Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (637 Views)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Xenry: 1:54pm On Apr 14
I really don't know what to feel now. I lost everything in yesterday's crypto dump. Everything got liquidated.
The day before yesterday, I had millions, but now I'm broke.
Worked so hard for my money, now it's all gone.
A lot of sleepless nights just to end up losing it all in a day. 😔

Re: by Hashabiah: 1:57pm On Apr 14
Chai...take heart bro. We've been there before but you should consider this as a price to pay for mastering the art of trading. Soon you'll bounce back and recover all your losses
Re: by Xenry: 2:00pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
Chai...take heart bro. We've been there before but you should consider this as a price to pay for mastering the art of trading. Soon you'll bounce back and recover all your losses
Bounce back? Bro it wasn't spot trading. I was trading with leverages. I don't know if I will ever trade again. Now I have to go back to hustling the old way. Damn! I didn't see this coming.
Re: by advanceDNA: 2:05pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
Bounce back? Bro it wasn't spot trading. I was trading with leverages. I don't know if I will ever trade again. Now I have to go back to hustling the old way. Damn! I didn't see this coming.

How can u lose all u money at once...is it like gambling?? Please explain
Re: by Brandosky: 2:10pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
So sorry bro. Leverage is not for the faint hearted. You shouldn't trade leverage with all you have. Before you decide playing all or nothing game. Always remember the consequences of the 'nothing' . Don't dwell only on the 'all'
Re: by Jennyclay(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14
From crypto to cry

Ehya!! Sorry! undecided

2 Likes

Re: by EreluRoz: 2:11pm On Apr 14
advanceDNA:

I'm back for your head, let me wait for the spirit of God to calm down in my body first.

Our pastor ended the service with forgiveness and I intended to let go but I'm not guaranteeing you anything for now.

1 Like

Re: by Xenry: 2:13pm On Apr 14
advanceDNA:

Not gambling. All my money was converted to usdt and kept in a crypto exchange. I only convert to naira when I need it, so I don't have much naira.
I was trading multiple coins in future trading. Unfortunately, crypto crashed yesterday, the liquidation prices got triggered and all the opened positions were automatically closed.

Re: by Caramia2020(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14
Crying over what? Is this your first time of trading? You don't have to be afraid, relax.
Re: by Xenry: 2:19pm On Apr 14
Brandosky:

So sorry bro. Leverage is not for the faint hearted. You shouldn't trade leverage with all you have. Before you decide playing all or nothing game. Always remember the consequences of the 'nothing' . Don't dwell only on the 'all'
I wish I never traded futures. Leverage is too risky and could rekt anyone. I lost money due to naira gaining against dollar, now I have lost the remaining. Sad life.
Re: by advanceDNA: 2:21pm On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
I'm back for your head, let me wait for the spirit of God to calm down in my body first.

Our pastor ended the service with forgiveness and I intended to let go but I'm not guaranteeing you anything for now.

Lol......werey don start again....
U just dey blaspheme God's holy spirit...

U better be careful
I go use u catch cruise ....u go vex tire
Re: by Xenry: 2:22pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
From crypto to cry

Ehya!! Sorry! undecided
Can't spell CRYPTO without "cry". This doesn't seem real to me. Making money isn't easy these days. Now I have to start afresh.
Re: by Freelancerboy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14
You traded futures
Sorry bro. You should have traded the spot market.
Re: by Xenry: 2:25pm On Apr 14
Caramia2020:
Crying over what? Is this your first time of trading? You don't have to be afraid, relax.
I have been trading for a long time now. But where are the profits? Both the profits and the capital are all gone. I wish it's easy to just relax, but it's not, because I'm now broke.
Re: by Xenry: 2:26pm On Apr 14
Freelancerboy:
You traded futures
Sorry bro. You should have traded the spot market.
Exactly! I should have..., at least, I wouldn't have lost it all.
Re: by obinna58(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14
Enter betting fast grin
Re: by Xenry: 2:29pm On Apr 14
obinna58:
Enter betting fast grin
I have never betted before and it isn't for me. Btw, no be who get money dey bet?
Re: by Caramia2020(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
I have been trading for a long time now. But where are the profits? Both the profits and the capital are all gone. I wish it's easy to just relax, but it's not, because I'm now broke.
How many percent lost did you experience? The highest can't be more than 25% which will not result to total loss.

1 Like

Re: by Xenry: 2:34pm On Apr 14
Caramia2020:

How many percent lost did you experience? The highest can't be more than 25% which will not result to total loss.
100%
Re: by Xenry: 2:36pm On Apr 14
Good bye, y'all! 😞
Re: by Hero2t: 2:37pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
Good bye, y'all! 😞
Just try and take it easy. You can always hustle and start afresh.

Meanwhile, analyze what went wrong this time and work out how to avoid it next time.
Re: by Caramia2020(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
100%
Lie!!! Which coin did you buy? List them.

1 Like

Re: by Snowx: 2:43pm On Apr 14
Since I lost 500dolls in forex trading in 2020, I deleted everything concerning trading I don't even remember my password..I never for once regret quitting..that thing is terrible if odd go against you
Re: by Emmanuel30a: 2:50pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
I have never betted before and it isn't for me. Btw, no be who get money dey bet?
You needs hypertension bro, use hypertension to cool your tension... You can also be watching television, to gain immersion... Be immersed in watching television or to watching television... Let television now be or becomes your vision and division... Good luck!
Re: by Brandosky: 3:28pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
I wish I never traded futures. Leverage is too risky and could rekt anyone. I lost money due to naira gaining against dollar, now I have lost the remaining. Sad life.
Is ok. What other skills do you have ?
Re: by Jogs1900: 3:56pm On Apr 14
Caramia2020:

Because of your question, the guy don abandon the thread.Hes a scammer
Re: by Caramia2020(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14
Jogs1900:

He was looking for sympathy which will lead to fund transfer.

2 Likes

Re: by Jogs1900: 4:02pm On Apr 14
Caramia2020:

Yeah...I saw that exact post on Twitter this morning.The guy too lied until someone said it's only 15% that would be lost kinda.
Re: by Xenry: 4:23pm On Apr 14
Caramia2020:

You definitely aren't into trading. When your positions get liquidated, you'll lose the money you used to start the trade.
Re: by Xenry: 4:27pm On Apr 14
Jogs1900:

How am I a scammer?
Caramia2020:

Did I ask anyone to help me out and send me some money?

Check my previous posts on Nairaland, I have never asked anyone for 1 naira.

I have never even connected with a Nairalander outside of Nairaland. Mind what you write here.
Jogs1900:

Yeah...I saw that exact post on Twitter this morning.The guy too lied until someone said it's only 15% that would be lost kinda.
Do you even trade? 15%? One can have a lost of 100% in crypto trading.

Below is the picture of the "100%" lost. Had to attach it even though I have nothing to prove to you both.

NB: Don't quote me again, I won't reply.
Re: by bigpicture001: 4:34pm On Apr 14
obinna58:
Enter betting fast grin

Liverpool.Los at home today also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dna Test / A Tall Slim Medical Doctor Female Needed / He's Still Intact In My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.