Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (620 Views)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Xenry: 4:40pm On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
You needs hypertension bro, use hypertension to cool your tension... You can also be watching television, to gain immersion... Be immersed in watching television or to watching television... Let television now be or becomes your vision and division... Good luck!
Thanks bro. Everything will be alright.
Re: by Jogs1900: 4:43pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
How am I a scammer? Did I ask anyone to help me out and send me some money?

Check my previous posts on Nairaland, I have never asked anyone for 1 naira.

I have never even connected with a Nairalander outside of Nairaland. Mind what you write here. Do you even trade? 15%? One can have a lost of 100% in crypto trading.

Below is the picture of the "100%" lost. Had to attach it even though I have nothing to prove to you both.

NB: Don't quote me again, I won't reply.
I will quote you..If you like don't reply...Someone asked the coin you bought that made you loose $1m.
You didn't respond..No screenshot, nothing.
Attached is the guys post on Twitter.

Re: by Caramia2020(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14
Xenry:
How am I a scammer? Did I ask anyone to help me out and send me some money?

Check my previous posts on Nairaland, I have never asked anyone for 1 naira.

I have never even connected with a Nairalander outside of Nairaland. Mind what you write here. Do you even trade? 15%? One can have a lost of 100% in crypto trading.

Be there fooling around, I have coins that are 25% down but I haven't lost not even all my profits nor to talk of my capital. Liar.
Below is the picture of the "100%" lost. Had to attach it even though I have nothing to prove to you both.

NB: Don't quote me again, I won't reply.
Re: by obinna58(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14
bigpicture001:

Liverpool.Los at home today also
I tire and arsenal is still playing 0-0
Re: by Obainoman6: 5:23pm On Apr 14
obinna58:
Enter betting fast grin
You are a very wicked person.
Re: by The6thAustralia: 5:27pm On Apr 14
Jogs1900:

Yeah...I saw that exact post on Twitter this morning.The guy too lied until someone said it's only 15% that would be lost kinda.
Wow
Re: by JOACHINpedro: 5:48pm On Apr 14
Sorry man, huge loss can be devastating. Trust me I've been there.
I've known you for a while now, you're a fighter. I believe you'll bounce back
Re: by Xenry: 6:06pm On Apr 14
JOACHINpedro:
Sorry man, huge loss can be devastating. Trust me I've been there.
I've known you for a while now, you're a fighter. I believe you'll bounce back
Thanks bro! It's really devastating but I will surely bounce back. Giving up is not an option.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp / "18-23 years,Never Been To Libya” – Speed Darlington Launches Search For A Wife / Lessons From Mr Potiphar For Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.