Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation (37143 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Masterchef(m): 1:03am On Apr 15
This story has holes in it.

In the first instance, what he claimed he told the pastor's family, the language/approach makes no sense. Any sane person you approach in that manner, while using those exact words should automatically get suspicious of you.

Secondly, he hurriedly made his way to a mosque, he then ONLY greeted the Imam and the next thing the Chief Imam offered him was a bed. How does this add up?
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kazzman(m): 1:04am On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:
I rather pass the night in a mortuary than sleep in a terrorist camp

Small thing knife don near your neck

See how your statements stinks? 😏😏😏 You should even be ashamed that your so-called terrorist is the only saving grace who accommodated your Brother when your holier than thou Brethren rejected him. Shame to the Hypocrites like you.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Feelings79: 1:18am On Apr 15
OnionBandit:
God bless you for saying it as it is

I am Muslim and won't deny that. Served together with many igbo corpers in Kwara state and I heard similar confessions from them. Had two close friends who were also flatmates..they didn't stop regretting ever to have believed the propaganda that Muslims are terrorists. What they saw made them feel like remaining in Kwara state till death
I'm a Christian from Benue state, it's an open fact among many Christians that Muslims shows more compassion, honesty and integrity than most so called bishops and pastors we have around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by sadissbala(m): 1:50am On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

your hate for islam is not a new one but nothing you do.islam is forward ever
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by jaxxy(m): 1:50am On Apr 15
Bluffly:

Please, you can make a change. Do you accept anybody in your house because they came and just said they are Christians.

The man asked to sleep in the church premises not their home for a night only oo. This man wasn't even a stranger or Christian bt a pastor or priest.

But according to u ur Bible says because of ac or flat screens don't help strangers who come to the church for help. undecided

if u can't harbour him but couldn't u get him somewhere else to stay rather than abandon him in thr streets stranded? undecided

The Good samaritan wasn't a Christian or pastor or believer.

Nazgul:

How many strangers have you allowed to pass the night in your house because they were stranded?

Good question my response above will help u understand better.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:09am On Apr 15
[quote author=palsenator post=129443121][/quote]
Lol! You must really be a complete madman to insert rubbish in my comment.
You don't know what you are doing,bro, because you are overwhelmed with mental illness.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:18am On Apr 15
okerekingsley90:

Oga nobody owes you anything stop looking for lifts!!!!
Lol! Why are you crying like this? Is the frustration that bad?
Frustrated mad dog, if you can't keep up with foaming at the mouth, just take a walk before a speeding train and end your miserable frustrated life.
You could have kept mute and people including myself wouldn't know that you are mentally deranged.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:24am On Apr 15
okerekingsley90:

To show you how mentally imbalanced you are,I didn't say I was deliberately looking for lifts.
I explicitly said waiting for transport, but your blatant foolishness, stupidity and Rabid Animal Syndrome RAS couldn't let your brain comprehend.
Rather you started barking like the mad dog you are.
I have lots of choke chain for rabid dogs.
If you need one,I can send you one.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:36am On Apr 15
luluman:
You are even mistaken, you would convinve the world better if you just denounce your faith and become one of them, let history have it that you denounced your faith due to a free ride and possible some sectret things you were also given that you have not told us. You think Christians will allow you penetrate them for fraud? We know your type.Myopic brain.
Lol! Bla bla bla! Of course I know your type.
Myopic, idiotic, demented brain.
Why are you foaming at the mouth like a frustrated rabid animal now?
You could have kept mute and people won't know that you are mentally deranged.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:37am On Apr 15
YourGFsnatcher:

This is awesome! Many people have myopic brain. They were told that some people are bad...even though they have never experienced it personally, they have allowed other ppl think for them.
I'm not a fan of Muslims, but the fact that you have opened yourself to self learning and not let anyone think for you make me respect you greatly. I respect people like this
Thanks a lot, brother.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:38am On Apr 15
Cti28:
Sorry ooo, you don't know Jesus Christ.
Sorry oo! Another rabid animal on the loose.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Sleekfingers: 2:40am On Apr 15
The British really did a number on Nigerians.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:41am On Apr 15
Fiscus105:

If you haven't converted to Islam by now, you are a bastard.

You yourself, when did u give out last, must always take gifts?

I think you can start now by giving out data and airtime here to show generosity.
Aww! You are the bastard here,a stupid one at that.
Of course I haven't converted to Islam.
You can go and stand before a speeding train if it pains you that much.
Useless Idiot of a bastard.
it's your useless generation and family that are BASTARDS.
It runs deep in your blood.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:44am On Apr 15
efemena5050:
Na bcus u be copper them give u lift it oya go back paiko camp as nothing and stand on tht same road now on the contrary without any form of prejudice the Muslims are more humane than Christians from their dealings to the level sincerity only if you take away religious fanaticism
Even before I went for service,I have associated with Muslims and enjoyed it greatly.
While I was still serving, many of the Muslims there in Agaie were even asking me to stay back and if I insist on leaving,to be visiting them.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 2:54am On Apr 15
StaffofOrayan:
If southern Christians are that bad, why do Northern beggers bother coming south?
Una go sha open mouth waaaaa

Eeyah! Take heart.You don't need to wail so much now.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by GamAUTO(m): 3:00am On Apr 15
Fiscus105:
The same way Saudi rejects Muslims refugees in which European Christian countries accommodating them.

Evil Muslims do for Christians far outweigh the good they do.

I wonder where you put your brain when typing this
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by vikstandon(m): 3:29am On Apr 15
You are a Pastor stranded. You couldn't ask God to send your helper your way.

It's a hard truth that not every Christian is your helper... You're a Christian doesn't mean every Christian should help you.
For the purpose God raised Cyrus, for His servant Jacob, and for His people Israel.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Emyogalanya: 3:54am On Apr 15
okerekingsley90:

No mind am when they try to give him lift na their type go dey shout kidnap , Ritualist, robbers etc
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by 123yes(m): 4:12am On Apr 15
TemplarLandry:
cool
when I started life, my first work need someone to come and sign for me in case I still from the place. All my church members refused to sign for me until I told one moslem Yoruba man. He went straight and signed for me. Thank God I did not bring shame to him through out the period I works in that place. Our so called Christian brothers can not allowed you to sleep in any church if you are stranded.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by pelumi25: 5:11am On Apr 15
I have also been accommodated my a Muslim cleric. My car got stocked in a water in that area and it was around 12am. It was the alhaji that came out of his compound and used his Jeep to pull my car out and told me to come sleep in his mosque till morning.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Codes151(m): 5:14am On Apr 15
You bring a video on YouTube to chase clout.
You think you can sham religion based on YouTube videos

Then you shameless go hide on (Islamic threads ) that you block people to comment.

Cowards
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Fiscus105(m): 5:16am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:

Aww! You are the bastard here,a stupid one at that.
Of course I haven't converted to Islam.
You can go and stand before a speeding train if it pains you that much.
Useless Idiot of a bastard.
it's your useless generation and family that are BASTARDS.
It runs deep in your blood.

Pain you, I biliv u have hit ur head on big Stone .

If u speak glowing on one religion and badly on second religion and u still practice the bad religion u speak of.

Oga u are not only mad but walking corpse!
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by onecansee: 5:29am On Apr 15
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Ubanz: 5:30am On Apr 15
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Rexymania(m): 5:35am On Apr 15
tollyboy5:
The idiot above me was in another thread insulting a girl that was worshiping river goddess.
He's part of the self glorifying Christian.
He will do worst to that pastor if he was a church owner.
Even Jesus ate with the sinners not abuse or condemned them

grin in my ND days me and my colleague use to go to Mosque to do night class.

Muslim as open minded and give more compared to Christian no be new thing.

Before a typical Christian will help you, they'll ask are you a believer?
Which church do you attend?

Are you born again (that one na deeper life)
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Ken4Christ: 5:46am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:
I will unapologetically state this.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called Christians.
As a Christian and Igbo corper of 2022/23 servin
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

That is when they are in their calm state. But the moment they transit to the other state, you will wish they were never your friend. And the transition can take place with the slightest provocation.

The Christians on the other hand even though quite a few of them are not exhibiting the nature of Christ, they will not lift a finger against you in the guise of religion. However, not everyone who answers a Christian name is truly a Christian. And not everyone who says I am a Pastor is truly called of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by NaMe4: 6:35am On Apr 15
StaffofOrayan:
If southern Christians are that bad, why do Northern beggers bother coming south?
Una go sha open mouth waaaaa

Most of those beggars you see are not even from Northern Nigeria, they are migrants from other Countries. At various times, ways have been sought to return them to their places of origin.

'Chukwuka319' just posted the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Mayeldah(m): 6:38am On Apr 15
Well let's not be quick to judge the Christians, alot of people don't trust Muslims or people with Muslim names, especially in a country where several Muslims have given Islam a bad name by their terrorist activities.

Also don't be quick to praise the Muslims in Nigeria, especially those up North, some of them maybe nice but almost all of them will kill you once you are framed to have insulted their Mohammed even without verification.

I rather roll with a wicked Christian in Nigeria than be friends with a good Muslim.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Newton1045: 6:47am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:
I will unapologetically state this.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called Christians.
As a Christian and Igbo corper of 2022/23 servin
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

This is very true.

But will slaughter u at little to gentle false accusation.
They are de best but ur death means nothing to them.

Let me stay with those that won't kill me
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by psalmsjob: 6:48am On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

It's "somehow" to me that you used mortuary and knife near your neck together to prove your point grin

This is probably the thought of the "Christian-Church" who refused to accommodate him even though he claims to be a "Christian" but if you serve the living God who is all powerful and merciful to sinners like everyone of us who can do and undo then surely you shall not be afraid of what a man you accommodate can do to you even as much as he is not afraid to be accommodated by you BUT if you serve YOURSELF or MONEY grin then you have every reason to be afraid, be very afriad of what MAN can do to you grin

To those who liked and share your comment, I say; if you close your eye for the EVIL-PERSON passing by to go even JESUS or the PROPHET(saw) or ORUNMILA(ifa) will walk by and you will not even notice talk more of deciding whether to help or get blessed.

As for me I live my life Christ-like....a LIVING-CORPSE grin going out everyday doing good like I don't care or give a F grin my OLODUMARE/YAHWEH/GOD/ALLAH/I AM no go shame me for doing GOOD.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Nazgul: 6:51am On Apr 15
jaxxy:
It is part of the self seeking and self glorification. The church has accumulated so much worldly goods they have traded it for the compassion and humility.

When u get to heaven u will tell God its because of flat screen TV and church money in pastors office we didn't help the stranger?

is it God that said u should put flat screen and Ac split unit inside the church?
You're just talking off point.

The issue on ground here is protecting the church from possible theft. Besides, those TVs, ACs..etc are to enhance worship and make members feel more comfortable.

So I don't really get where you're coming from with this your argument.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 7:19am On Apr 15
Fiscus105:

Pain you, I biliv u have hit ur head on big Stone .

If u speak glowing on one religion and badly on second religion and u still practice the bad religion u speak of.

Oga u are not only mad but walking corpse!
Pain you?
I believe you hit your head on the wall.
Where did you see me practising Islam or have you met me before?
Oga, you are not only a complete raving lunatic in serious need of chains and padlock, but a useless rotten walking corpse and a waste pipe.
Lol! You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Human Waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.