Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation (37130 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by HRMK: 7:19am On Apr 15
obviously you have not fallen foul of their islamic laws!they can go as far as stoning you to death!!
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by FertilityH: 7:34am On Apr 15
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxhrh3z-iIQ

There's this colleague of my husband who has been working without pay. He decided to seek out a space to pursue a handy job he learned. When my husband mentioned it to me, I suggested a location, even though it belongs to a large church and is close to our house. However, my husband just informed me that the church declined the guy's request because he isn't a member. Interestingly, the guy attends the same church branch near his house, but going to this particular church would cost him 500 or more on Sundays. It's safe to say I'm quite surprised by this turn of events.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by dankorode(m): 7:38am On Apr 15
Tuuy3:
Propaganda
that's the first thing that come to my mind
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Babinski: 7:42am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:
I will unapologetically state this.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called Christians.
As a Christian and Igbo corper of 2022/23 servin
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

You are trying to use the lens of your interactions with a few people, who are likely driven by other motivations than religion, to establish a stereotype which is wrong.

Will a Southern Muslim also carry you in his car same way a Northern Muslim will do as you stated? Are Southern Muslims also "Christ-like"? Or there are no Southern Muslims? Do you research to get to the root of the motivation for conduct rather than simply ascribing it to religion.

It is a misunderstanding of Christianity and a lack of understanding of Islam for you to say a Muslim is Christ-like. Sunnah is definitely not Christ-like.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Apr 15
Nazgul:

You're just talking off point.

The issue on ground here is protecting the church from possible theft. Besides, those TVs, ACs..etc are to enhance worship and make members feel more comfortable.

So I don't really get where you're coming from with this your argument.

So another who u don't know is now a thief and u refuse to help them based on that assumption. That's great news. we are still saying same thing or even worse. That is Strangers are thieves so we can't help them.

Lmao.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Nazgul: 8:34am On Apr 15
jaxxy:
So another who u don't know is now a thief and u refuse to help them based on that assumption. That's great news. we are still saying same thing or even worse. That is Strangers are thieves so we can't help them.

Lmao.
How many strangers have you allowed to pass the night in your house because they were stranded?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Agboogashi: 8:41am On Apr 15
With the prevalent false men/women of God in the society, I don't blame those that denied him shelter, as he purportedly was stranded.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Hammylawali: 8:49am On Apr 15
Emyogalanya:
Just like arabs are feeding on your brain making you think your fellow african is an Infidel that should be killed for an arabian man that lived and died so many years back

You’re still validating my point. You still sound gullible with your words. If you do research and seek knowledge, you’d understand that all religions were given to man from different tribes and cultures by God.if you think an Arabian or the Arabs owns the religion called Islam, then you’re from wisdom. Christianity, Judaism Islam are religions from God, given to prophets from different generations and to different tribes. The last prophet was from the Arab league, they perform it well, (because they speak the language better) , that doesn’t mean they own it. Do your research and stop being ignorant, childish and gullible to the western media and its ideologies.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Emyogalanya: 9:22am On Apr 15
Hammylawali:

You’re still validating my point. You still sound gullible with your words. If you do research and seek knowledge, you’d understand that all religions were given to man from different tribes and cultures by God.if you think an Arabian or the Arabs owns the religion called Islam, then you’re from wisdom. Christianity, Judaism Islam are religions from God, given to prophets from different generations and to different tribes. The last prophet was from the Arab league, they perform it well, (because they speak the language better) , that doesn’t mean they own it. Do your research and stop being ignorant, childish and gullible to the western media and its ideologies.
While youre right by saying al religions comes from god through different culture , tribe and tradition, i think you are very silly if you think i'lll allow InSult me. By the way i listen to no western media cos the damage they did in africa is enough for us to damm them i'm matured enough to know
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Danjikanbauchi: 10:11am On Apr 15
Those that stops them from killing him in the next minute
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by BALLOSKI: 11:24am On Apr 15
If this came from them, what we'll hear is, "Christianity is all about love and Muslims are bad", now they're quiet.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Hammylawali: 11:27am On Apr 15
Emyogalanya:
While youre right by saying al religions comes from god through different culture , tribe and tradition, i think you are very silly if you think i'lll allow InSult me. By the way i listen to no western media cos the damage they did in africa is enough for us to damm them i'm matured enough to know

If you’re mature enough, then your write-ups should show that. Refrain from writing like small kids or children who wants to gain likes and chase clout. Call me silly all you like, my point still remains the same, GROW UP AND BE MATURE, do diligent research before you post something you have no knowledge about.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Hassanice: 1:08pm On Apr 15
papagiddy:
Stop twisting the story.... The Christian man pretended to be a Muslim that was why he was allowed to sleep in a mosque....if not dat Muslims are not that too nice to an infidels
It is simple he played a Christian character to a pastor no help , he played a Muslim character to a Muslim no help.
You think the pastor won’t chase a Muslim away.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 4:25pm On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Bla bla bla! Of course I know your type.
Myopic, idiotic, demented brain.
Why are you foaming at the mouth like a frustrated rabid animal now?
You could have kept mute and people won't know that you are mentally deranged.
Lets both look at our post to each other, I told you the truth but you came with insults. Who, do you think will be seen as a slow poke? Ask your good friends for answer & don't be shy to tell us their opinion.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Emyogalanya: 7:58pm On Apr 15
Hammylawali:

If you’re mature enough, then your write-ups should show that. Refrain from writing like small kids or children who wants to gain likes and chase clout. Call me silly all you like, my point still remains the same, GROW UP AND BE MATURE, do diligent research before you post something you have no knowledge about.
Remove that word gullible when talking to people. I thougti you people its Obidients that Insult at will. So why do you tow same line? You think you have rights to call me a kid?
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Hammylawali: 8:12pm On Apr 15
Emyogalanya:
Remove that word gullible when talking to people. I thougti you people its Obidients that Insult at will. So why do you tow same line? You think you have rights to call me a kid?

Like I said earlier, GROWUP AND BE MATURE. If you don’t want to be insulted, act and write maturely. Apologies for the previous insults though, but going forward it’s best you don’t let your emotions overtake your thoughts.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by mecuries(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15
What Nigerians practice over here isn't Christianity...
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20
luluman:
Lets both look at our post to each other, I told you the truth but you came with insults. Who, do you think will be seen as a slow poke? Ask your good friends for answer & don't be shy to tell us their opinion.
Lol! Hahahahaha!😂😂😂 Mr Truth, Deputy Director of Truth, what truth are you claiming to say?
Well I have asked all my friends about which one of us is the imbêcile, and they all unanimously agreed that you are the one.
Even I myself have seen it from a distance.
Obviously you are the slowpoke here.
Answer these questions,
1.Have you met me physically before and known me?
2. Do you know any of my friends and relatives?
3.Were you there in Niger state within the Nupe town where I served and saw me physically converting to Islam?
4.Were you a fellow corper with me during my NYSC days and heard me decide to convert to Islam because of the great benevolence of Muslims in Niger state?
Obviously you can't answer these vital questions.
Yet you sit somewhere, toilet, bathroom, bedroom,Keke,or wherever, making stupid and idiotic ASSUMPTIONS from your morónic brain, about someone you have NEVER met before or even interacted with to begin with.
Doesn't it prove that your STUPIDITY and FOOLISHNESS is as big as the blue whale?
By the way,if choose to convert to Islam, how is that your business?
And you are ranting like a Compound complex Sentimental Fool,over what is absolutely none of your business.
Why is my love for Muslims getting to your skin?
Does it increase your blood sugar level and blood pressure?
Look this Sentimental Fool,if my love for Muslims pains you,why not go and stand in the middle of a busy express road and spare this forum and your immediate environment,a nuisance to nature?
Talking about Insults!
Really?
You insulted me first, calling me myopic brain and I gave it back to you in double figures.
Why are you barking like a mad dog?
You insult others,yet hate insults.
You must be mad.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 9:48pm On Apr 21
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Hahahahaha!😂😂😂 Mr Truth, Deputy Director of Truth, what truth are you claiming to say?
Well I have asked all my friends about which one of us is the imbêcile, and they all unanimously agreed that you are the one.
Even I myself have seen it from a distance.
Obviously you are the slowpoke here.
Answer these questions,
1.Have you met me physically before and known me?
2. Do you know any of my friends and relatives?
3.Were you there in Niger state within the Nupe town where I served and saw me physically converting to Islam?
4.Were you a fellow corper with me during my NYSC days and heard me decide to convert to Islam because of the great benevolence of Muslims in Niger state?
Obviously you can't answer these vital questions.
Yet you sit somewhere, toilet, bathroom, bedroom,Keke,or wherever, making stupid and idiotic ASSUMPTIONS from your morónic brain, about someone you have NEVER met before or even interacted with to begin with.
Doesn't it prove that your STUPIDITY and FOOLISHNESS is as big as the blue whale?
By the way,if choose to convert to Islam, how is that your business?
And you are ranting like a Compound complex Sentimental Fool,over what is absolutely none of your business.
Why is my love for Muslims getting to your skin?
Does it increase your blood sugar level and blood pressure?
Look this Sentimental Fool,if my love for Muslims pains you,why not go and stand in the middle of a busy express road and spare this forum and your immediate environment,a nuisance to nature?
Talking about Insults!
Really?
You insulted me first, calling me myopic brain and I gave it back to you in double figures.
Why are you barking like a mad dog?
You insult others,yet hate insults.
You must be mad.
My assertions confirmed; go back & underline the names, abuses, & insults in your response, I found not less than 20, I only said the truth without insults when I made my post to you, but you came up with insults( a sign of weakness though) well, no insults mine is just the truth. Why not make some new friends & ask cheesy grin for a candid opinion? because as for your old friend, birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21
luluman:
My assertions confirmed; go back & underline the names, abuses, & insults in your response, I found not less than 20, I only said the truth without insults when I made my post to you, but you came up with insults( a sign of weakness though) well, no insults mine is just the truth. Why not make some new friends & ask cheesy grin for a candid opinion? because as for your old friend, birds of the same feather flock together.
Lol! My assertions equally confirmed.
When you are through with foaming at the mouth,mad dog,go to your plate.
There's good food there.
Truth indeed!.Lol!
Have you told yourself that Vital Truth that you are mentally deranged and retarded?
😂😂😂 Compound fool who knows nothing about me is saying what stupid truth.
Oga, learn to take the pills for your mental retardation regularly or if exhausted, order more from your doctor.
And change your friends, because birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 2:28pm On Apr 22
Chukwuka319:

Lol! My assertions equally confirmed.
When you are through with foaming at the mouth,mad dog,go to your plate.
There's good food there.
Truth indeed!.Lol!
Have you told yourself that Vital Truth that you are mentally deranged and retarded?
😂😂😂 Compound fool who knows nothing about me is saying what stupid truth.
Oga, learn to take the pills for your mental retardation regularly or if exhausted, order more from your doctor.
And change your friends, because birds of a feather flock together.
Ok, thanks. I am too civilsed to reign unwaranted insults, but to say the truth which I just did. (If the truth hurts so bad, its normal) Have a nice day.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22
luluman:
Ok, thanks. I am too civilsed to reign unwaranted insults, but to say the truth which I just did. (If the truth hurts so bad, its normal) Have a nice day.
Ewww!
Oh how sweet!
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 6:22pm On Apr 22
Chukwuka319:

Ewww!
Oh how sweet!
Truth has been told
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22
luluman:
Truth has been told
Eeyah! Do you need a GP tank to collect your tears? It can water my plantain plantation, you know.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22
luluman:
Truth has been told
Eeyah! Do you need a GP tank to collect your tears? It can water my plantain plantation, you know.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 2:57pm On Apr 23
Chukwuka319:

Eeyah! Do you need a GP tank to collect your tears?
It can water my plantain plantation, you know.
For saying the truth?
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23
luluman:
For saying the truth?
Ok, the truth that you are mentally deranged and won't stop barking and foaming at the mouth.
Maybe I should call in the Anti rabies vaccination officers to catch you, muzzle you and throw you in a pound for mad dogs.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 7:26pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

Ok, the truth that you are mentally deranged and won't stop barking and foaming at the mouth.
Maybe I should call in the Anti rabies vaccination officers to catch you, muzzle you and throw you in a pound for mad dogs.
I've successfully said the truth. Mission achieved.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24
luluman:
I've successfully said the truth. Mission achieved.
Mad dog, come and eat.
Bingo,bingo bingo!.
You are really raving mad.
That's the truth.
Mission accomplished.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 8:37pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

Mad dog, come and eat.
Bingo,bingo bingo!.
You are really raving mad.
That's the truth.
Mission accomplished.
Truth is really bitter.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24
luluman:
Truth is really bitter.
Oh yes the truth is bitter that you are a madman.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 12:23pm On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:

Oh yes the truth is bitter that you are a madman.
Truth is actually good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.