Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation (37110 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by ORIGENAL(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14
Poor pastor
No hotel guest house to pass night
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kukutenla: 8:54pm On Apr 14
tollyboy5:
The idiot above me was in another thread insulting a girl that was worshiping river goddess.
He's part of the self glorifying Christian.
He will do worst to that pastor if he was a church owner.
Even Jesus ate with the sinners not abuse or condemned them

grin in my ND days me and my colleague use to go to Mosque to do night class.

Muslim as open minded and give more compared to Christian no be new thing.

Before a typical Christian will help you, they'll ask are you a believer?
Which church do you attend?
Taqqiya
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by luluman: 8:54pm On Apr 14
tollyboy5:

Your total nairaland post has 666 trade mark.
Hmm I plea the blood of Jesus
Better plea the saliva of Mohammed. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by meum: 8:55pm On Apr 14
ssgentle:

Shame on U, Ur family abandon u
Did it pain you? I only said the truth
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14
Protestants didn't take you in..

Not Christians
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kavod: 8:55pm On Apr 14
OnionBandit:
God bless you for saying it as it is

I am Muslim and won't deny that. Served together with many igbo corpers in Kwara state and I heard similar confessions from them. Had two close friends who were also flatmates..they didn't stop regretting ever to have believed the propaganda that Muslims are terrorists. What they saw made them feel like remaining in Kwara state till death
NO DOUBT I BE CERTIFIED CHRISTIAN BUT MOSLEMS HAVE MORE INTEGRITY, THEY ARE MORE ACCOMONDATING, NICER THAN WE CHRISTIANS.... EVEN OUR GOD TOLD JOSEPH AND MARY TO TAKE CHRIST TO EGYPT... THERE IS NO COMPARISON AT ALL... OK SEE RUBBISH OOOOO, ONE CHRISTIAN DE CATHOLIC AND ANOTHER DE REDEEM OR WINNERS BUT NO PASTOR WOULD EVER JOIN A MEMBER OF HIS CHURCH WITH ANOTHER CHURCH MEMBER.. NOR BE MADNESS BE THAT? THATS YOU MUST MARRY FROM YOUR PARTICULAR CHURCH.... SEE CHRISTIAN HOMES TODAY, THEM NOR DE LAST 3-6 YEARS AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT COMPACTIBLE WITH EACH OTHER....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by olisaEze(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14
Weโ€™re nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Antoeni(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14
Forget Story, That Imam or Alfa That Allowed it , Is Already in a Very Big Serious Trouble, They Refer to Christians As
" INFIDELS"

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kukutenla: 8:56pm On Apr 14
OnionBandit:
God bless you for saying it as it is

I am Muslim and won't deny that. Served together with many igbo corpers in Kwara state and I heard similar confessions from them. Had two close friends who were also flatmates..they didn't stop regretting ever to have believed the propaganda that Muslims are terrorists. What they saw made them feel like remaining in Kwara state till death
Same Kwara abi another one

So what happened with isese worshippers
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kukutenla: 8:57pm On Apr 14
Kavod:

NO DOUBT I BE CERTIFIED CHRISTIAN BUT MOSLEMS HAVE MORE INTEGRITY, THEY ARE MORE ACCOMONDATING, NICER AND WE CHRISTIANS.... EVEN OUR GOD TOLD JOSEPH AND MARY TO TAKE CHRIST TO EGYPT... THERE IS NO COMPARISON AT ALL... OK SEE RUBBISH OOOOO, ONE CHRISTIAN DE CATHOLIC AND ANOTHER DE REDEEM OR WINNERS BUT NO PASTOR WOULD EVER JOIN A MEMBER OF HIS CHURCH WITH ANOTHER CHURCH MEMBER.. NOR BE MADNESS BE THAT?
More taqiyya

Show me shiite marrying sunni
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by MuslimIgbo: 8:57pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:
I rather pass the night in a mortuary than sleep in a terrorist camp

Small thing knife don near your neck
Lol
You're right
And you can't trust those ritualist pastors and gay bishops, even the pedophiIe Reverend fathers grin
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Jostoman: 8:58pm On Apr 14
Thats how it should be. May God bless them.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Xox1945(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14
No be Only Muslim stories Christian knows the mindset of so called Muslim especially evil once
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Onyedikachi231: 8:58pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
I will unapologetically state this.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called Christians.
As a Christian and Igbo corper of 2022/23 servin
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

Without lies islam will die a natural death.

Reminisce on that.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kavod: 8:59pm On Apr 14
Kukutenla:

More taqiyya

Show me shiite marrying sunni
MANY IF YOU DONT KNOW... GO KADUNA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
SEE THIS GUY OOOO ALOT OF SAUDIS MARRIED IRANIAN WOMEN AND VICE VERSA

NOR BE EVERY BODY CARRY RELIGION FOR HEAD, MOSLEM MEN DE WHEN MARRY EVEN CHRISTIANS TOO AND VICE VERSA LIFE NA PER HEAD, SHUUUUU
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by mamawa123: 8:59pm On Apr 14
Nice gesture, but I donโ€™t see anything special in this. All I see is that they helped a fellow human being.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kukutenla: 8:59pm On Apr 14
Boldideas:

The mosque is still the best place to pass a night. Christians that will shout fire when they see common roaches, how much more a human being they don't know๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Where did he leave his shoes and bags or was he allowed to enter mosque with his shoes and luggage?
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kukutenla: 9:02pm On Apr 14
sonnie10:
So why did they kill Deborah and RCC woman. Why do they burn churches in North ? How many mosque in south have Christians ever touched .
What did innocent Chibok girls do to them?
Word!!
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Checkwell: 9:02pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. grin
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kukutenla: 9:03pm On Apr 14
Kavod:

MANY IF YOU DONT KNOW... GO KADUNA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
SEE THIS GUY OOOO ALOT OF SAUDIS MARRIED IRANIAN WOMEN AND VICE VERSA

NOR BE EVERY BODY CARRY RELIGION FOR HEAD, MOSLEM MEN DE WHEN MARRY EVEN CHRISTIANS TOO AND VICE VERSA LIFE NA PER HEAD, SHUUUUU
Taqqiya
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kavod: 9:03pm On Apr 14
Kukutenla:

Word!!

THOSE ONES CARRY RELIGION FOR HEAD AND THEY ARE ALWAYS POOR AND WRETCHED, THERE IS A WORD FOR SUCH PEOPLE AND THE WORD IS EXTREMIST
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Akalia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Thou fool. Religion has eroded your reason and sense of true spirituality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Nefort: 9:03pm On Apr 14
11Anonymous:
It is a known fact that most Muslims are nicer, honest and have integrity than most Christians.

Most so called Christians go to church because they don't want their neighbors to talk
I am not buying that shit. If most Muslims are nicer then why is it always at the North that we have an outbreak of violence with religion as the root cause? Think about the cartoon drawn in Europe which sparked violence in the North. Think about the violence when Buhari lost election. Think about other instances southerners were killed in North.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by osomegbe(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

Quite rightly said, but i will also like to add that the comment postulated may have arisen due to the greed of the south. I stop giving lift even with ladies unless it is a very short distance that i am going due to experiences i have had giving people lift. you can be robbed, implicated and even scammed that you were part of an illicit affair with ladies and you refused to pay. i don't want to go to long stories. but, the south are greedy and they can do anything to get money not minding which horse is gored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Gandrova: 9:04pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

I guess you are happy with the likes you got from the stupid post of yours
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by WorldRichest: 9:05pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

I am a Muslim, and I will tell you that there are good people and bad people, no Christian nor Muslim.

Secondly, Northerners show love to fellow humans than Southerners. Beside their crazy religious madness, Northerners are more kind to fellow humans than we Southerners.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Paddy247: 9:05pm On Apr 14
meum:
Na to s

Dat one no be Christian na church goer.

For you to answer the name Christian you should ask yourself each time โ€œwhat would Christ have done?โ€ Itโ€™s not about you itโ€™s about Him since you are a CHRISTian

100%
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kavod: 9:06pm On Apr 14
Kukutenla:

Taqqiya
REGINA AND NED NA WETIN?
LIFE NA PER HEAD IF I SEE MOSLEM GIRL WHEN DE COMPACTIBLE WITH ME I GO MARRY AM THAN THE CHRISTIAN WHEN GO GIVE ME HEADACHE.... NOR VEX
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Father4all: 9:09pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

mortuary shall be your home from now on. Amen
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Crafteck1: 9:10pm On Apr 14
Cos they have nothing to fear from christians,.... Na them get the mara
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:12pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Vawulence is your name! Truly, you no wan see head sl#mmers around you, me too..
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by ashas50(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Your choice though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.