Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation (37096 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Emyogalanya: 10:19pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:
I rather pass the night in a mortuary than sleep in a terrorist camp

Small thing knife don near your neck
Forget them people that wont let you comment on their thread now tell you that open their Mosque for a pastor to Sleep in
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Coolgent(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
I will unapologetically state this.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called Christians.
As a Christian and Igbo corper of 2022/23 servin
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.
You are very correct!
Typical northern muslims can do anything to depend you regardless of your tribe or religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Algold: 10:27pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

you are wrong on this
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Bluffly: 10:36pm On Apr 14
jaxxy:

congrats so it is now a good reason to tell God why u can't help ur fellow man indeed?

Congrats undecided
Please, you can make a change. Do you accept anybody in your house because they came and just said they are Christians.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kavod: 10:37pm On Apr 14
Kukutenla:

Lol
So you think the average Muslim will give his daughter out to a non-Muslim
Seems you don't knew what their religion says

OGA AS I SAID THE AVERAGE MOSLEM IS NOT AN EXTREMIST..... IF HIS DAUGHTER LOVES YOU ALL HE IS GOING TO SAY THAT IT IS GODS WILL AND HE WOULD GIVE YOU. TRY STAYING WITH THEM FIRST
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by dododawa1: 10:43pm On Apr 14
Good and

Bad

Is

EVERYWHERE
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by mauchiz: 10:47pm On Apr 14
tollyboy5:
The idiot above me was in another thread insulting a girl that was worshiping river goddess.
He's part of the self glorifying Christian.
He will do worst to that pastor if he was a church owner.
Even Jesus ate with the sinners not abuse or condemned them

grin in my ND days me and my colleague use to go to Mosque to do night class.

Muslim as open minded and give more compared to Christian no be new thing.

Before a typical Christian will help you, they'll ask are you a believer?
Which church do you attend?
Is true, most Muslims are nice, just that I don't understand why they kill people easily.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by LOVEGINO(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

no mind d yeye mod. D story no clear
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by okerekingsley90: 10:51pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

Oga nobody owes you anything stop looking for lifts!!!!
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by almujahidy: 10:56pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

You better do away with blindfolded hatred and face the reality.
Wake up from your slumber because you're already being brainwashed.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by tankoagaie: 10:58pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

U are full of hate
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by stevups(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14
Some strangers have stolen a lot of church property in the name of sleeping in the church, I can't blame the church at all
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by tankoagaie: 11:01pm On Apr 14
Abeg u are u, i swear am happy that u mention my humble home town.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by exnovio(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14
I was Stranded in a remote town many years ago in Mauritania on an attempt to cross to Spain via Morocco, when night came I had no where to sleep and the weather was very cold then,I approached a shop keeper and explained my situation,he simply took me to a Mosque and told me this is God's house you can sleep here .
When I was held in deportation camp along side other nationalites in Morocco,lot of Moroccan women would lined up with food, clothes and money, begging the police men to allow them give us these things.
To be frank Moslems show love more than Christains

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Kavod: 11:09pm On Apr 14
Kukutenla:

Lol
So you think the average Muslim will give his daughter out to a non-Muslim
Seems you don't knew what their religion says

DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOUR GORY TALES IN THE BIBLE THAT WE DO OR DO NOT DO PRESENTLY? IF I READ SOME VERSES FOR YOU YOU GO JUST RUN.

ABRAHAM NOR SLEEP WITH SLAVE WHEN BE MOSLEM?
JACOB NOR MARRY WOMEN WHEN BE IDOL WORSHIPPERS?
ATIKU NOR MARRY CHRISTIAN WOMEN?
YOU FEEL SAY ALL SOLOMON WIVES AND CONCUBINES NA JEWS?
I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON, NA ONLY MUMU CHRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS CARRY RELIGION FOR HEAD LIKE GALA.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Fulaniguy01: 11:18pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

thank you so much for the truth said .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by shogsman(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

All I can say is nairaland and it's owner are useless, if this is what is obtainable in a forum of this capacity, you let foolish urchins exhibit hate here freely, it's a mystery how they've not removed the site off air already
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by BadBradley: 11:43pm On Apr 14
Doesn't change the fact that Islam is a religion of the devil himself.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by BscHolder: 11:44pm On Apr 14
Fulaniguy01:

thank you so much for the truth said .
see this useless foolish terrorist.
You don't even know I'm tracking you.
You go collect wotowoto soon.
Foolish Fulani illiterate
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by jogojogo: 11:44pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

is this what Christ taught you?
You are devil

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by goslowgoslow(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ROFL 😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Friend22(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Why you refuse to stop while sense is chasing you should be studied as the 8th wonder of the world.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Friend22(m): 12:00am On Apr 15
FactBoyz:
Wait till there's a religious crises and see the first people that will storm your house to **ll you cry
keep growing boy!
You're still yet to see life
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by papagiddy(m): 12:03am On Apr 15
Stop twisting the story.... The Christian man pretended to be a Muslim that was why he was allowed to sleep in a mosque....if not dat Muslims are not that too nice to an infidels
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Friend22(m): 12:04am On Apr 15
vowiski:

I laugh you .. make them hear Al buka, Abi Wetin dem dey call am?

The one that gave you food will be the one to slit your throat

Propaganda Kee you there!

In my village currently, we have lived side by side with christians no one has hurt or abused them openly because of their religion, but willful IDIOTS like you will come online to spread lies.
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by palsenator(m): 12:04am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:

You don't know what you are doing bro....
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by geoworldedu: 12:09am On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

grin
If you mistakenly lay your head on their mat in the mosque, they can call it haram and use it to cut off your neck grin
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Harus(m): 12:11am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:

I'm happy this happened in my state.
We are peace loving people ever.

I wish all Christians in the southern part of Nigeria would wake up to the reality.

Those Muslims that kill are not real Muslims but real enemies of Islam.

It is clear in islam that the verdict for whosoever kill (unintentional or by mistake) a person must pay a compensation of over ₦113million to the family, fast for 60 days and keep asking for Allah's forgiveness until he die.
For a Muslim that kill intentionally, it is like a sin for killing the entire humanity. It is a very great sin.

If Allah prescribed such punishment for the person that unintentionally kill, what do you think would be the punishment for the person that intentionally kill?
The worst is even killing in the house of Allah.
I swear, hell is the destination for such wicked and devilish people.

A good Muslim must not harm anyone whether Muslim, Christian or idol worshipper because he will be punish irrespective of who he harm. We are not at any religious war.

As a Muslim, if I'm stranded, I should feel safe to sleep in the church because I know that same rules apply to Christians too except the bad ones among them just like there are bad ones among the Muslims too.

It's sad that the fake Muslims are making the headlines with their atrocities, portraying Islam as bloody and hatred. But if you think Muslims are devilish people, go close to real Muslims and I bet you will be surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Xinox: 12:21am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:

There are peaceful Muslims. I schooled in the North. I know this general and he has always promised to help me through Short service but every time he keeps reminding me how he tried his best. My junior has passed out last year. Guess who helped him? A Muslim general he met in an event in Kano. Let's be sincere, Muslim are more open to help anytime

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by succri(m): 12:21am On Apr 15
Just a man showing another man kindness
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by viodemus: 12:34am On Apr 15
Movie doings or a planned propaganda something.

I still sure say he no wear him regalia, enter there, go sleep. That is equal to a point of no return. One way movement.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by oilmatters: 12:47am On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

May God guide you. You have been brainwashed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.