Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) (1970 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Gistmedia10: 8:51pm On Apr 14
In a heartwarming celebration of love, a Nigerian man recently tied the knot with his older Oyinbo (foreign) lover. The joyful occasion took place at the Federal Marriage Registry in Ikoyi, Lagos, marking a significant milestone for the couple.

The bride, radiating in a stunning white gown, was a picture of happiness as she said "I do" to her Nigerian groom, who looked dapper in black suit.

Happy married life to them shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRXbdJW54rc

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 8:55pm On Apr 14
Zonefree our nairaland representative of oyinbo grandma hunters is yet to hook his oyinbo grandma. Even his village people no gree for him ontop oyinbo grandma business.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Zonefree our nairaland representative of oyinbo grandma hunters is yet to hook his oyinbo grandma. Even his village people no gree for him ontop oyinbo grandma business.
This non virgin Nigerian girl, what's your problem?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14
A beautiful union 😁
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Obainoman6: 9:00pm On Apr 14
Forever, with this old woman abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:03pm On Apr 14
Biko, Nigerian broke men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy.

Bunch of gigolos!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Jman06(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!
I'm curious to know your net worth Jenny Jenny.

I mean, how much you get for account wey you dey always broke shame people??
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by eepeepook: 9:14pm On Apr 14
Man married woman. Wetin happen?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14
lipsrsealed
An aged white banny with the assurance of me securing a green card is Very far more better than all the non-virgin Nigerian bannies put together,with their kpekus wey don exceed their elasticity limit...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by DiskJokeyManic: 9:24pm On Apr 14
Nonsense 😐😐

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Treasure17(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14
Good luck to them.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Azazyel: 12:14am On Apr 15
Disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Ekaette1621990: 1:13am On Apr 15
Jennyclay is jealous.

It's not easy for one to be single at 42.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:45am On Apr 15
"forever green card is the deal" grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Johncables402: 6:55am On Apr 15
She is still better than most Nigerian girls who are broke, selfish and demanding. Women whose only value is sex and child bearing. Foreign women are always best and help their men
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Sparrk007(m): 7:08am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!
Way better than a confirmed Naija girls on Tinder cool
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by wiseone28: 8:19am On Apr 15
I see true love 💕 from the man

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by KingLennon(m): 8:54am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!
What that woman has to offer, you can't offer it even in the next generation sad
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by KingLennon(m): 9:04am On Apr 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
An aged white banny with the assurance of me securing a green card is Very far more better than all the non-virgin Nigerian bannies out together,with their kpekus wey don exceed their elasticity limit...
You want to compare Rolls Royce with Golf 2? sad
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by DyingFetus: 9:10am On Apr 15
See this yama yama

I can't never get a boner for yt bich

Yt bichs are overrated

It's either black or brown bichs for me

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:44am On Apr 15
It's the forever is the deal for me cheesy. So far he's happy,that's what counts. Congratulations to the latest couple
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Peakdesign23(m): 10:20am On Apr 15
His green card is sure.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Obierika(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15
Johncables402:
She is still better than most Nigerian girls who are broke, selfish and demanding. Women whose only value is sex and child bearing. Foreign women are always best and help their men

Go and tell this rubbish to the guy who got shot multiply times by his foreign wife. (The news was on front page this morning)
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Sirhush(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15
Japa don sure
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by dkidd: 4:24pm On Apr 15
Jman06:
I'm curious to know your net worth Jenny Jenny.

I mean, how much you get for account wey you dey always broke shame people??
No worth, only net she get & na for her panties

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by dkidd: 4:25pm On Apr 15
Obierika:

Go and tell this rubbish to the guy who got shot multiply times by his foreign wife. (The news was on front page this morning)
As if home based women don't kill their husbands too
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by princepee: 4:32pm On Apr 15
grin
Anything to escape this country sha...
If you think this is true love, then you be mu mu
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) by Glimpsetv: 4:38pm On Apr 15

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Slaves: / Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. / What Does It Take To Make A Relatonship Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.