Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife (61671 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Fearyourcreator: 10:35am On Apr 15
manmade:
yes, I noticed that too,.....his wife in a panic situation in a nearby parking lot holding their two kids, aged three and two if it were to be the other way round, they would have reported it that the man was captured why he was trying to escape through a get away car, double standard everywhere.
Saner climes... Na mumu dey open family yansh
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by WizardOfNG: 10:37am On Apr 15
diamond68:
bro all this epistle is not necessary. It’s the state of Texas and she a black woman. She doing at least 15 . One or two shots done neutralize the threat but emptying the whole clip into the nigga ? She was angry not threatened. She was tired of the niggas bullshit and snapped.

Okay. We can agree to disagree and wait to see the outcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Pimine: 10:46am On Apr 15
DrFunmisticGlow:
when a man that huge starts quarreling with his wife and becomes physically confrontational. The small woman will be confronted with how powerless she is and her life will flash before her eyes. Even a cornered rat will fight back hence the gun. If she shot him once and he didn't calm down then he most likely had the intention to harm or kill her.

The average American gun for safety at home has 2 types of bullets;

1. BIRD SHOT; powerful enough to kill a bird or small animal but will probably stun or disorient a human being especially one of Michael's physique.
2. BUCK SHOT; This will kill big animals like bulls and moose. This will definitely kill a man.

The way the bullets are loaded is birdshot shot in the air as a warning to trespassers, second birdshot also as a warning but targeted at the trespasser. If the trespassers still move forward with malicious intentions, then it's buckshot, buckshot,buckshot,buckshot.

If she did premeditate to shoot him, it's a different story. But neighboring reports and how many seconds interval between each shot can clarify if it was premeditated or self defense.

May he rest in peace sha.
Thanks for the insight; I learned a thing or two.

Now, about the woman. How can you be in a "life threatening" situation and instead of running for your life, you went in search of the gun where it's usually hidden, came back to face your supposed attacker, and then shot him multiple times? Make it make sense. This woman is a psycho.

Let me share my thoughts:
1. the time she took to go get the gun, come back and fatally wound the man through multiple gunshots would have been enough for her to remove herself from the "life threatening" situation unless she carries the gun everywhere in the house which would make her a psycho.
2. He wasn't even physical with her 'cause how would she have set herself free from his grip if he wanted to hold her down even without harming her seeing how tiny she is.
3. Even if he was a superhuman, one shot was enough to slow him down well enough for her to escape if she really didn't mean to kill him.

I think she's not fit to live among humans.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by diamond68: 10:49am On Apr 15
Jakumo:

You got that right brother. Those angry black ghetto coon women in America are ALWAYS filled with uncontrollable rage and impotent senseless indignation. They are to be avoided by anyone who loves life because there simply is no telling which innocent comment could trigger them into a murderous frenzy.
very well said. Stay away from akata women and men. They are emotionally stunted which makes them very violent

6 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by WizardOfNG: 10:53am On Apr 15
CountinBlessins:

You are very naive. If only you know the mental torture she would be going through. She murdered the father of her kids. They will grow up hating her and lastly the spiritual implications. Sending her to jail is even helping her with the karma.

Grow up

You shoukd grow up and stop the area boy behavior. These cases are never black and white. There are grey areas.

That you can forcefully claim things must be viewed your way , perhaps because of your own experiences and unique prejudice, when you do not know the entire story, just shows you dont understand the law or what it does.

This even shows in your silly karma comment and the kids hating their mom. Do you know if he is a violent and frequent attacker of the woman fueled by steroid rage?

Will the children be happy then if he eventually kills their mother? Are you not the childish one, asking others to grow up, when you should be aware that there are situations in the adult world where a person has no choice but to kill another adult be it their spouse or father/mother of their children?

Do you have enough knowledge to know diminished responsibility, perhaps from continous physical battery and assault over years, may be a valid plea heare even if she fired into his lifeless body 20 times?

You Nigerians are too insultively prejudiced walahi. Trying to say politely that this case, without all infos being available, is not cut and dried must lead to insult from you intolerant and prejudiced irritants s who believe your own ignorant opinion alone is alway right.

Are you a DA, member of the prosecution service or even a lawyer privy to all the information that informs charges to be filed? Nonsense agbero people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Ojagun(m): 10:54am On Apr 15
Jakumo:

Let us agree to disagree on this point, my brother. I avoid Angry Black American women like the plague so I would not be in a position to identify that one exception to the rule of peaceful black American women out of the ten thousand of her type that would kill with a smile on their ugly faces.

Words cannot convey the depth of my disgust, hatred, and loathing that I have for America's locally born Angry Black Women If it were possible to ship all those worthless ghetto coons to Afghanistan I would be delighted to see that happen, especially since the bastardized version of English that they use to communicate in their violence-racked, narcotics-saturated ghettos cannot be understood by any educated person who speaks English as a first language.

@Emboldened

You sound exactly like me.I possess such deep seated contempt for that group,i even dislike the non-American black women who try to act like them foolishly believing its cool.
I also cant stand the shiftless American black man too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by goody234: 10:59am On Apr 15
proeast:

Akata people have a tendency of being very violent, lazy and lacking in home training. It’s probably due to their historical background and all the associated mental, physical and psychological damage.

It’s really sad.

Just shut up!! ignorant fool ..Those same Akata ppl made it possible for ppl like you and your ilk to flee from Nigeria from the late 1960s till today ...The US immigration policy up to the 1960s was for only white europeans !! Thank them for the civil protests back then opening your smelly mouth to denigrate them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by goody234: 11:01am On Apr 15
Ojagun:

@Emboldened

You sound exactly like me.I possess such deep seated contempt for that group,i even dislike the non-American black women who try to act like them foolishly believing its cool.
I also cant stand the shiftless American black man too

Your hate is palpable!! look in the mirror and thank the shiftless American black man allowing you to flee Africa and escape the flies buzzing around your mouth !! The gall of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by LushGreenz: 11:05am On Apr 15
Charged her for "Her role" in the shooting. What's that supposed to mean?? Because the deceased is an African - and a Nigerian for that matter?!

So they have to trivialize a murder by mincing words!!! Even African American men stay away from their women.

Flee from Black American women... They're psychos!!!

7 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Princewill1(m): 11:14am On Apr 15
buJu234:
1001 reasons why i can never visit the US.

one has a higher chances of dying in the US than in Nigeria,

but the media will say otherwise

There are greater insecurity in America than in Nigeria, it's only dvmb people that doesn't know this.

Civilian casualties figures in war-torn Ukraine since the war started 2yrs ago is 10,675 according to UN.

US gun violence death numbers in the last 2yrs is over 100,000.

More people die in US in peacetime than in some war ravaged countries.

You are 10x more likely to be shot in the US than in northern Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Offpoint1: 11:14am On Apr 15
alizma:

Lol, the judgement go shock you, they already told you they met her in panic mode, they have just create a window through which they will twist the story and by the time they are done with the twisting, they fit tell the family of the black boy to apologize on his behalf. No be America again

American land of pyschos, the justice system is home of pyschos too.

I watched A crime story about a guy who murder family of 3, only the mother survived... They claimed the killer had case of mental illness when he was 17, can you believe he was only sentence for 10 years for robbing and killing 3 family members? Father and 2 kids, mother survived the shot. The Asshole got out in 5 years and Committed same crime again, that was when he was sentence to 50 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:25am On Apr 15
Pimine:

Thanks for the insight; I learned a thing or two.

Now, about the woman. How can you be in a "life threatening" situation and instead of running for your life, you went in search of the gun where it's usually hidden, came back to face your supposed attacker, and then shot him multiple times? Make it make sense. This woman is a psycho.

Let me share my thoughts:
1. the time she took to go get the gun, come back and fatally wound the man through multiple gunshots would have been enough for her to remove herself from the "life threatening" situation unless she carries the gun everywhere in the house which would make her a psycho.
2. He wasn't even physical with her 'cause how would she have set herself free from his grip if he wanted to hold her down even without harming her seeing how tiny she is.
3. Even if he was a superhuman, one shot was enough to slow him down well enough for her to escape if she really didn't mean to kill him.

I think she's not fit to live among humans.
we truly don't know what happened sha. We can only speculate. May he RIP.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Jakumo(m): 11:28am On Apr 15
goody234:

Just shut up!! ignorant fool ..Those same Akata ppl made it possible for ppl like you and your ilk to flee from Nigeria from the late 1960s till today ...The US immigration policy up to the 1960s was for only white europeans !! Thank them for the civil protests back then opening your smelly mouth to denigrate them

When you ASSume, you make an ASS out of U and ME. I mention this because you ASSUME all Africans long to live in America and not in any of the other 140 countries, including Nigeria, that make up our planet. America is NOT the promised land for every living person in existence, regardless of what you ASSUME out of profound ignorance, spite, or both.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by winner37(m): 11:39am On Apr 15
I promise myself getting to US women will be like shit in my eye 👁️...

That guy was thinking is Nigerian ladies he can beat and chased outside 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Sammy5413(m): 11:53am On Apr 15
So after having all these muscles, na only one bullet kpai him

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by uuzba(m): 11:58am On Apr 15
Jakumo:

You got that right brother. Those angry black ghetto coon women in America are ALWAYS filled with uncontrollable rage and impotent senseless indignation. They are to be avoided by anyone who loves life because there simply is no telling which innocent comment could trigger them into a murderous frenzy.

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
did he marry this type of woman?
WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY? ??

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by uuzba(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15
winner37:
I promise myself getting to US women will be like shit in my eye 👁️...

That guy was thinking is Nigerian ladies he can beat and chased outside 🤣🤣
I don't know.
It's like Nigerian men should NEVER TRY to marry USA women, Black or White.
Our thinking styles are TOO DIFFERENT.
Let's forget pretending.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by tuzle(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15
lanre316:

She might go scot-free. I've heard about several cases like this where murderers go scout-free. She just need a smart lawyer.

The Western law is very lenient to women and very harsh to men. She might claim she was abused mentally, verbally, physically and sexually by the man and she acted in self-defense and she starts shedding crocodile tears and the judge should consider her children and and then she's free from the murder charge.

I don't wish for my enemies to lose against American wife in American courts. Because you will lose totally
it depends on so many things sha. If they are able to prove that it was premeditated then she isn't going free.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by uuzba(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15
LushGreenz:
Charged her for "Her role" in the shooting. What's that supposed to mean?? Because the deceased is an African - and a Nigerian for that matter?!

So they have to trivialize a murder by mincing words!!! Even African American men stay away from their women.

Flee from Black American women... They're psychos!!!
But if they told him, He will not agree!
Nigerian people should marry Nigerians.
Leave all these USA people and their madness, NO MATTER how beautiful they look.
Forget it.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Apr 15
descarado:
Had this been a Nigerian woman......
Dem no for allow us hear word. Nde team foreign women in the mud

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Pimine: 12:17pm On Apr 15
DrFunmisticGlow:
we truly don't know what happened sha. We can only speculate. May he RIP.

Yeah, we're speculating alright but I have this gut feeling that this woman is a devil. Hopefully justice will prevail.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15
Feminists that were never there will say she acted on self defence.
If guns are accessible in Nigeria, murders like this will be prevalent
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by alizma: 12:38pm On Apr 15
Offpoint1:

American land of pyschos, the justice system is home of pyschos too.

I watched A crime story about a guy who murder family of 3, only the mother survived... They claimed the killer had case of mental illness when he was 17, can you believe he was only sentence for 10 years for robbing and killing 3 family members? Father and 2 kids, mother survived the shot. The Asshole got out in 5 years and Committed same crime again, that was when he was sentence to 50 years.

I have read many of their crime cases to the point that I begin to wonder what is actually going on in their heads. Someone will wipe out an entire family and before you know it, they just come up with one flimsy excuse to keep him behind bars for few years, thereafter,the same man will regain freedom like every other persons

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by CountinBlessins(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15
WizardOfNG:

You shoukd grow up and stop the area boy behavior. These cases are never black and white. There are grey areas.

That you can forcefully claim things must be viewed your way , perhaps because of your own experiences and unique prejudice, when you do not know the entire story, just shows you dont understand the law or what it does.

This even shows in your silly karma comment and the kids hating their mom. Do you know if he is a violent and frequent attacker of the woman fueled by steroid rage?

Will the children be happy then if he eventually kills their mother? Are you not the childish one, asking others to grow up, when you should be aware that there are situations in the adult world where a person has no choice but to kill another adult be it their spouse or father/mother of their children?

Do you have enough knowledge to know diminished responsibility, perhaps from continous physical battery and assault over years, may be a valid plea heare even if she fired into his lifeless body 20 times?

You Nigerians are too insultively prejudiced walahi. Trying to say politely that this case, without all infos being available, is not cut and dried must lead to insult from you intolerant and prejudiced irritants s who believe your own ignorant opinion alone is alway right.

Are you a DA, member of the prosecution service or even a lawyer privy to all the information that informs charges to be filed? Nonsense agbero people

You are just too dumb to understand anything.

Die slow and don't quote me again
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by zagorakis(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15
Avoid older women una refuse. RiP
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by godofuck231: 12:59pm On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??
1 bullet to life with probably of parole, 2 life, 3?
Time to leave the earth , ill prefer the electric chair for her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.