Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife (61656 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:17am On Apr 15
lexy2014:

how can someone who killed another person be released on bail?

That one shock me, maybe she denied culpability or claimed self defense. Wahala
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Yankee101: 6:17am On Apr 15
99thEnemy:

When they argue that that is due to panic you go tire grin

Nah. Repeatedly shows intent to cause harm with premeditation. A single shot with a handgun will bring a man down. Why shoot him when he is no longer a threat? They’ll retrieve her messages even if she deletes them

You’ll soon hear money and insurance issues

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by victorVIC1(m): 6:19am On Apr 15
alizma:

Lol, the judgement go shock you, they already told you they met her in panic mode, they have just create a window through which they will twist the story and by the time they are done with the twisting, they fit tell the family of the black boy to apologize on his behalf. No be America again

There are sufficient evidence online that indict the wife. Apparently, she was on live video call when the argument ensued and there was barely any physical reaction from the man. On the video, the guy was packing his loads to leave the house but I guess that didn't register well with the wife

8 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 6:22am On Apr 15
Yankee101:

Nah. Repeatedly shows intent to cause harm with premeditation. A single shot with a handgun will bring a man down. Why shoot him when he is no longer a threat? They’ll retrieve her messages even if she deletes them

You’ll soon hear money and insurance issues
Normal.

CBS Reality and Investigation Discovery (ID) the shock me everyday with documentaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by oyeb15: 6:23am On Apr 15
The woman might be innocent. The guy might be a criminal and d wife suddenly find out
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Sparrk007(m): 6:25am On Apr 15
DeeNet1:
You go dey trust woman
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Kei144(m): 6:26am On Apr 15
AfahaAbia:
Marrying a black American ghetto woman as a Nigerian is madness!!! Any man who does this is done for

Years ago, I told a senior man who had lived in USA how I nearly married a black American that I met here in Nigeria. He told me that I was lucky, as she would have so messed up my life.

12 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:27am On Apr 15
Jacked up body no be steel
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by adecz: 6:28am On Apr 15
😐😐❗️❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐😐

Dilemma of Nigerian men living
in the USA.

You decide to come marry from 9ja
to carry go USA, when she see freedom,
she go begin do anyhow and finally
throw you out of your own home..

If you decide to marry oyibo or akata,
if you do mistake greet another woman
or dem see text message from another
woman for your phone, dem go shoot
you straight away❗️❗️❗️ 🤔🤔🤔

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Farfalla(f): 6:29am On Apr 15
doggedfighter:
Thankfully a Nigerian woman didn't kill him.

That's why the thread is still on Page 3.
If it were Nkechi, Adesuwa or Funke who had committed the crime, the curses, insults and swearing would be on Page 12. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:30am On Apr 15
slimjohn2k5:
So the body not dey bounce bullet?
dey play!
cool
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Blitzking: 6:30am On Apr 15
Nigeria fit happen to you...America fit happen to you too

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by ariesbull: 6:31am On Apr 15
I want to live in USA so that I can have safe life and my children will be safe ....

This is what safety means in USA ...where people have guns and shoot anyhow

America happened to him

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:31am On Apr 15
JohnAOne:
You get.

The woman don claim say she shoot am (multiple times oh, with their kids around) "because she feared for her safety".

https://abc13.com/amp/michael-chidozie-dies-keaiirra-charged-wife-shoots-husband-during-argument-apartment-galleria-area-domestic-violence-shooting/14659395/

say d muscles dey scare the living daylight out of her poor soul!

God bless America mehn!
✌️😁
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by ariesbull: 6:32am On Apr 15
Blitzking:
Nigeria fit happen to you...America fit happen to you too
so the japa people should dtop telling us that they are travelling so that they will have a better life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:33am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by ariesbull: 6:34am On Apr 15
adecz:

😐😐❗️❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐😐

Dilemma of Nigerian men living
in the USA.

You decide to come marry from 9ja
to carry go USA, when she see freedom,
she go begin do anyhow and finally
throw you out of your own home..

If you decide to marry oyibo or akata,
if you do mistake greet another woman
or dem see text message from another
woman for your phone, dem go shoot
you straight away❗️❗️❗️ 🤔🤔🤔

My dear if you decide to stay single.... loneliness and depression will kill you

Japa hard ooooo.... E no easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by benqo01(m): 6:34am On Apr 15
Better to even argue with a Nigerian woman,las las where she wan see gun shoot you?

Argue with an American at your own risk gun isn't far from them na straight shot to ya brain.

I could remember when a Nigerian woman in the US her children had an argument with her American neighbors children

Next tin the American woman went inside brought out a gun and shot the Nigerian woman multiple times,the news made front page.

Arguing with an American is like arguing with a Nigerian police with a gun at hand, sorry is you name

Gun violence in the US is something that can't stop,gun is the easiest thing you can get on the street of America.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by benqo01(m): 6:35am On Apr 15
oyeb15:
The woman might be innocent. The guy might be a criminal and d wife suddenly find out

Yes she is innocent,But why are you this STUPID?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by tunddy(m): 6:36am On Apr 15
she is even 2 years older than the guy see her devilish eye
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Queengee: 6:36am On Apr 15
Black American women God forbid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 6:38am On Apr 15
She was Released on bail?

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by HRMK: 6:38am On Apr 15
obviously the wife isnt a Nigerian!where is she from?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 6:38am On Apr 15
1stGenAmerican please your attention is needed here.

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 6:40am On Apr 15
I have guns and I’m a Nigerian woman. This is something I’d never do.

It’s crazy people who have no regard for human life that do this. You’ll hardly hear of a Nigerian woman doing this. Many of us have access to firearms and can shoot very well. We are MOSTLY raised to value people’s lives.
Obviously not all but the majority of us will never do stuff like this
benqo01:
Better to even argue with a Nigerian woman,las las where she wan see gun shoot you?

Argue with an American at your own risk gun isn't far from them na straight shot to ya brain.

I could remember when a Nigerian woman in the US her children had an argument with her American neighbors children

Next tin the American woman went inside brought out a gun and shot the Nigerian woman multiple times,the news made front page.

Arguing with an American is like arguing with a Nigerian police with a gun at hand, sorry is you name

Gun violence in the US is something that can't stop,gun is the easiest thing you can get on the street of America.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Achoghim: 6:42am On Apr 15
At this rate, this is now a mental health crisis
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Apr 15
Exactly

Nigerian woman for don hear am by now.

God for is let her be a Nigerian woman who is also a nurse. Double wahala
Farfalla:

That's why the thread is still on Page 3.
If it were Nkechi, Adesuwa or Funke who had committed the crime, the curses, insults and swearing would be on Page 12. grin

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Apr 15
oyeb15:
and she didn’t call 911 or find her way out of the situation?

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Jayhome24: 6:45am On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??

She don chop death already.

She has already booked her automatic appointment with Devil in hell next time her head go reset and control her anger.

Micheal sef you know see your wife name? Which kain name be this that you can't even pronounce? Her heart is confused as her name is confusing.

Wait ooo so you US government can't ban gun or what? Every small thing na gun every little talk na gun, na wah oo.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by DECLAN2015(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
slimjohn2k5:

Very insensitive statement
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Judolisco(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
slimjohn2k5:
d body try sef... 18 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.