Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 (23287 Views)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Self-made Billionaires In Africa 2023 / Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 / Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by rantingpigs: 10:27pm On Apr 15
I never regard worthless people

I made an innocent submission and a church rat like you wants to educate me on the prolific advantages of giving back to society?

You are tremendously foolish and stupid...

Nonsense

Hammylawali:

I don’t care who you’re and what you’ve achieved in life. I’m not praising dangote for anything. I don’t need his money and by the grace of God I will never need a kobo from him. Whatever he has done for his people, your billionaires in your region or YOUR FAMILY haven’t done 20% of such act. If waiting for dangote to do something, for you to benefit from is your problem, then you must be sick. Dangote is your father’s age mate, what was your father doing when his mates were making names for themselves.
You can sit down and be listing his achievements, , donations, grants and all. It shows how unreasonable you’re.it’s you that needs to stop being foolish and work hard for your money. Stop depending on people’s money to survive.
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by KORLAR(m): 12:40am On Apr 16
rantingpigs:
YORUBA man haba!!!

So buying cars for police is empowerment for poor citizens?

Shame on you. Lowlife Agbado loser.

If you ever make money, do the empowerment you’re looking for.

Abi you’re hurt rich people aren’t giving you handouts.

Shameless leech.

We know your type, e dey find rich man to empower am.

Lazy thief.

No go hustle your own dey chook eyes for another person wealth.

Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by rantingpigs: 12:58am On Apr 16
If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Praise singers for the Opulent are constantly broke and poor redundant fellows.

I respect wealthy people , because being filty rich entails smarts. But will I foolishly/blindly submit my existence totally to them ?... NEVER.

Even a wealthy man with brains enjoys constructive criticism. Not, yes Master 'failures' who are at the 'beck and call' of criminally inclined individuals.

As regards, the POLICE VEHICLE empowerment you so much cherish. The vehicles should be deployed to your worthless community, while people in your foolish location DIE of ...

Preventable Diseases
Poor water supply infrastructure
Dilapidated schooling infrastructure
Comatose Medical infrastructure

Etc etc etc...

You are a shameless person and you can NEVER be wealthy, because wealthy people are 'LOYAL' but not foolish praise singers.

Gosh..

KORLAR:

If you ever make money, do the empowerment you’re looking for.

Abi you’re hurt rich people aren’t giving you handouts.

Shameless leech.

We know your type, e dey find rich man to empower am.

Lazy thief.

No go hustle your own dey chook eyes for another person wealth.

Anumanu.
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by KORLAR(m): 1:01am On Apr 16
rantingpigs:
If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Praise singers for the Opulent are constantly broke and poor redundant fellows.

I respect wealthy people , because being filty rich entails smarts. But will I foolishly/blindly submit my existence totally to them ?... NEVER.

Even a wealthy man with brains enjoys constructive criticism. Not, yes Master 'failures' who are at the 'beck and call' of criminally inclined individuals.

As regards, the POLICE VEHICLE empowerment you so much cherish. The vehicles should be deployed to your worthless community, while people in your foolish location DIE of ...

Preventable Diseases
Poor water supply infrastructure
Dilapidated schooling infrastructure
Comatose Medical infrastructure

Etc etc etc...

You are a shameless person and you can NEVER be wealthy, because wealthy people are 'LOYAL' but not foolish praise singers.

Gosh..

Go to bed little boy.

Make sure you pee before going to bed, entitled little preek.
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by rantingpigs: 1:09am On Apr 16
You are a shameless failure and a colossal disgrace to SW.

That is how another man's wealth is your source of livelihood as a ranting praise singer.

It's 5pm here...

Ozuor.

KORLAR:

Go to bed little boy.

Make sure you pee before going to bed, entitled little preek.
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by Hammylawali: 7:44am On Apr 16
rantingpigs:
I never regard worthless people

I made an innocent submission and a church rat like you wants to educate me on the prolific advantages of giving back to society?

You are tremendously foolish and stupid...

Nonsense

Which innocent submission, oga if you wan beg dangote for money, beg and stop doing it with style. Tell him to give something your father can’t give to his community. I will educate you since you are so daft and ignorantly stupid. If your family no get money , pray to God and stop envying other men’s billions. The rich gives back to the society. The likes of otedola , alakija, jimoh ibrahim, rabiu, dangote and others. If you want to prolifically take advantage of the charity like you said earlier, then go and apply for it and stop showing your family’s stupidity by envying people’s riches.
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22am On Apr 16
Including assets? Or minus assets?
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by BuyMeBanger: 11:30am On Apr 16
Despite their late lord and saviour
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by BuyMeBanger: 11:32am On Apr 16
Despite their late Nelson Mandela being released and made president the true SA's still did not (or could not) get their mines back now you have 'whatever oppenheimer' listed as one of the richest Africans tongue, Ay Caramba!
Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by KORLAR(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16
rantingpigs:
You are a shameless failure and a colossal disgrace to SW.

That is how another man's wealth is your source of livelihood as a ranting praise singer.

It's 5pm here...

Ozuor.

Cry little thief, cry. 😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? / Which Of The Two Pricing Options Do You Think Customers Will Grab Faster? / E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.