Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) (52029 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Chiwetalu Agu's 1980s Throwback Photo Shared By His Brother / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by ufotunang: 11:44am On Apr 15
It takes a lot of self discipline, self control before a man can resist or avoid a lady

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:59am On Apr 15
Some people's mentor and role model
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by steeltrust: 12:21pm On Apr 15
Honestly that girl f up
Obo fans can find and bloody her if she no take time
Why will you release this kind of information all in the name of clout

Most Black America women are really dumb
They don’t think before they do things
That why many of them are single mum every where

Bunch of prostitues

4 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by godofuck231: 12:56pm On Apr 15
Man child
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by EreluRoz: 1:04pm On Apr 15
franchasofficia:
This isn't new, its normal with men when they need that thing that made King Solomon and David do the unthinkable, so nothing new here, Chioma ought to know this before marrying a rich man.

Only women who live in a fools paradise will want to marry a rich man and still expect him to stick to only them, Nne continue, and if you like start your own cheating as a woman, na body go tell you las las, nature no be una mate wink
oh no stop please, what Davido did is very disgusting and shameful. Can you actually kneel to beg for sex? As you can see the lady doesn't even respect him, this is a married man we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by DeGods007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15
Dittodat:

Davido has no game. That's why he ended up with that fat cow in the first place. None of the girls that he has been caught with looks like Chioma. That tells me that Chioma is not his taste, he was just caught up in the relationship. Sooner or later, they will separate. Just a matter of time.

As in eeh... The guy no just follow at all.

It's quite shameful

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Caroworld: 1:19pm On Apr 15
Man was actually on bended knees thanking his God!
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by ggood: 1:23pm On Apr 15
OboOlora:
Is he begging to just put the tip?
This guy is shameless, U don't have any talent yet u don't have shame too.
If he's gonna be this useless with his wandering d1ck, maybe he should be travelling everywhere with his wife then.
Since he seems hornier than a Nigerian girl at NYSC orientation camp cheesy
are Nigerians girls in Nysc camp Hot? Gist me bro
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:23pm On Apr 15
There must be something inside this thing that no one has cared to teach me. Why do people’s fathers and grandads act stupid over the organ between every female’s thighs? See a legitimate African billionaire disgracing his fans. Kai, I cannot understand this. Dangote is also not immune.
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by GodHimself: 1:55pm On Apr 15
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by maasoap(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15
OboOlora:
If he's gonna be this useless with his wandering d1ck, maybe he should be travelling everywhere with his wife then.

Hehe! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by HRMK: 2:18pm On Apr 15
but why would davido weep profusely before a lady?i have only a clue;the lady is pregnant for him but wants her to abort it!
yes,because of his wife at home!but why is he not taking all necessary precaution to avoid ladies taking in for him?do we call this recklessness or carelessness?too bad!
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by dealslip(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15
What's the name of the new album to be released?
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by HRMK: 2:53pm On Apr 15
if you call her #dumb what do you call davido who can never ignore anything in skirt?he already has a wife and four babymamas!this is no more natural but spiritual!he needs an urgent help immediately!!
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Medici777: 3:11pm On Apr 15
Wetin Chioma use for Davido?
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Obierika(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15
Trese:
Davido fit knack anything way wear skirt
Yeyebrity

You mean he has also knacked you before shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK6aIjxY7l0?si=Is3oXDJCA7t_F5Gy

I expect @Burnaboy to make a diss track: "I'm on my knees" soon cheesy
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15
Simp!
Spits!
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15
meobizy:
There must be something inside this thing that no one has cared to teach me. Why do people’s fathers and grandads act stupid over the organ between every female’s thighs? See a legitimate African billionaire disgracing his fans. Kai, I cannot understand this. Dangote is also not immune.

Obviously you're not maximising use of your pússy, that's why you don't know grin
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by franchasofficia: 5:57pm On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
oh no stop please, what Davido did is very disgusting and shameful. Can you actually kneel to beg for sex? As you can see the lady doesn't even respect him, this is a married man we are talking about.
Kneeling down? NO! He didn't try lol

Cheating? Not new in life and nothing will stop it. Any woman who doesn't want to be cheated on have two or three options:

1.) Marry a poor man
2.) Remain single or turn to les
3.) Turn to a Nun

If you also like, you can start cheating to revenge your man's cheating, that is also fine if that's what will give you peace grin
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by franchasofficia: 6:00pm On Apr 15
meobizy:
It is nature's making not any man's fault.

You ladies should be grateful to God and nature for giving you such power, if not, women would have suffered so much in life.

That thing is what makes a woman powerful but some confused women think its their lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by AareGaa: 6:06pm On Apr 15
Gadafii:
This guy and scandals are inseparable

It's not even up to a year news of him impregnating hookers came out, here he is crying like a baby to another hooker while he's supposedly married with kids to another woman, this is utter immaturity

No be every pusse you go Bleep davido, we know you have money,fame and power but slow down on them shenkez abi you no dey see Dem burna na starboy, you can never see them like this because I don't know wetin you do wey go dey make you cry and even record videos like this, when no be say Dem kidnap your wife and children

Fix up real good and stop all these cheap dramas, you shouldn't be seen around certain scandals, I know your fans will defend you till Jesus come but sincerely you need to grow up

Davido is free to have as many baby mamas as he can. He has the resources.

Chioma is the one forcing herself on him
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by AareGaa: 6:07pm On Apr 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Person wey no reach chioma level..... sometimes,na we wey be men dey fall our hands before these mumu bannies..

Which level Chioma get?
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by AareGaa: 6:12pm On Apr 15
OboOlora:

Which is he travelling with?

Davido has been impregnating girls since he met Chioma. What can she do than to tolerate the trash.
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15
The story is false...just a PR to stay relevant
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Trese(f): 7:02pm On Apr 15
Obierika:

You mean he has also knacked you before shocked
yes. Na me no wan post am cool
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Trese(f): 7:04pm On Apr 15
ufotunang:

Do not blame him...na konji cause am 🙄
Nigerian men and konji dey like 5&6. Any girl way them see, their prick go stand.
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15
Joshua Alexander ( the movie Jason's lyric) said it best when his brother Jason pointed a gun at him.
For holding his girlfriend hostage

" damn was the pussy that good "?
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by ufotunang: 9:55pm On Apr 15
Trese:
Nigerian men and konji dey like 5&6. Any girl way them see, their prick go stand.
...abi...body no be firewood 🙄
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by lukency(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15
Na him own cup of tea and beside, he's a man.
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by lokito: 10:54pm On Apr 15
Only me in the midst of over twenty people this evening defending Davido like I'm Gani Fawehmi.

It's a catch 22 situation and I sounded completely silly while defending him with my incoherent excuses.

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Ilekokonit: 2:21am On Apr 16
GanagiBitrus:
Bible don talk am finish:

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought down to a piece of bread...

Na so the richest man in Africa yansh take dey exposed for internet by his American girlfriend some years ago but he took her to court.

I once opined that just at the point of entry, EVERY man is a mad man.

Na God go deliver us men from being slaves to our third member.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / TRENDUPP AFRICA: Ikorodu Bois Win Their First Award For Their Ingenuity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.