Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) (52064 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Chiwetalu Agu's 1980s Throwback Photo Shared By His Brother / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by faoogoke(m): 9:49am On Apr 15
One would expect Chioma to divorce him but for where?

Smart girl would rather be cheated on than leave Davido for the comfort he provides for her and her children.

And she will not even mention it to Davido or she might be told to pack her bags and leave.

This life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 9:51am On Apr 15
Farfalla:

Probably.
That's the one time you'll find even the most hardheaded men like Putin and Netanyahu humbling themselves. grin

Chai! Chioma has suffered.

You are very very local and cheap. I bet you were raised in a very dirty smelly ghetto.

You think all the people you know are like the beggars and keke riders you grew up with in the ghetto ?

Very dirty person

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Peakdesign23(m): 10:03am On Apr 15
Yankee101:
This small boy don go finish himself
Maturity is essential
That’s why money and fame at a young age can destroy you if you don’t have a firm foundation

I love your comment. ❤️❤️❤️

4 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:05am On Apr 15
obinna58:
A man and his penis grin, chioma should just wipe her tears and allow him do his thing

If a whole davido can show loyalty, simping on top pussie, it’ll tell you a lot what men in that country is capable of

But though the video doesn’t have enough evidence

The video doesn't have enough evidence yet you killed him already with your mouth?
.why are you always like this? You no dey ever behave normally ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 10:07am On Apr 15
I think we are missing the point here. He said he's on his knees.

Who is he talking to?
What is her begging for?
What are the circumstances that led to that?

I think we are fast to draw conclusions..

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Christlike01: 10:07am On Apr 15
Doctored video! Davido,crying and begging this girl with her obvious fake ass and silicone filled boobs ? I don't believe it!

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Mushmush: 10:09am On Apr 15
Davido is a simp

3 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by franchasofficia: 10:10am On Apr 15
This isn't new, its normal with men when they need that thing that made King Solomon and David do the unthinkable, so nothing new here, Chioma ought to know this before marrying a rich man.

Only women who live in a fools paradise will want to marry a rich man and still expect him to stick to only them, Nne continue, and if you like start your own cheating as a woman, na body go tell you las las, nature no be una mate wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by patrickcollins: 10:11am On Apr 15
blingxx:
Money is the only reason why chioma is still with Davido but 30bg fans hate the truth... Can't recall how many times Davido did something like this
You are righ she doesn't want to lose out on his wealth, Davido has no business being in marriage

3 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:12am On Apr 15
angry
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by YorubaKing: 10:15am On Apr 15
Even him tears get frog sound... grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:20am On Apr 15
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

The brimming adrenaline energy makes youth to behave recklessly...

...but in all thy recklessness...

...avoid entaglement with a shameless woman cos she'll drag you down to filth, when push comes to shove.
💯

In summary: Have self-control.

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by DeGods007(m): 10:29am On Apr 15
Davido is just an irredeemable simp. Upon all your riches you're still kneeling down and begging a woman for her cunt😆😆😆

Wait ooo...how will this guy cope with women if he happens to be a random guy on the street.

Chaiiii Me wey dey pull classy babes up and down like say dem be nothing... Na em the self acclaimed super star is kneeling down and crying just for pussay.

Adeleke family where una get this boy from? cry cry cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 10:32am On Apr 15
blingxx:
Money is the only reason why chioma is still with Davido but 30bg fans hate the truth... Can't recall how many times Davido did something like this

You think there're no women still in a marriage even when they know that their poor/average husband cheats?

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by yomi531(m): 10:39am On Apr 15
E dey beg make the head just enter😅 . Chai, so even rich niggas dey beg for p*nna laidis😅😅😅. Konji na ur mate?

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by emperor4love(m): 10:40am On Apr 15
Davido learn from wizzy and burna, na y this two no wan align with you....see as stefflon still de miss burna the talk about am now and den,na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Mushmush: 10:40am On Apr 15
NeoWanZaeed:
That's not davido
Go and take your pills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Dittodat: 10:45am On Apr 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Person wey no reach chioma level..... sometimes,na we wey be men dey fall our hands before these mumu bannies..

Which level? Fat cow level? grin
Davido married that fat cow out of pity.
He better go marry a woman that he's attracted to instead of all these embarrassing episodes on monthly basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by PressMyButton: 10:45am On Apr 15
Farfalla:

Probably.
That's the one time you'll find even the most hardheaded men like Putin and Netanyahu humbling themselves. grin

Chai! Chioma has suffered.
You're dead wrong. Putin and Netanyahu are nuking women in Ukraine and Gaza respectively. Those two motherfcker alphas do not stoop this low to the cunny gender.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by goody234: 10:47am On Apr 15
Its for all the world to see Davido is the biggest SIMP out there look at him begging for P***Y ..Madness

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Dittodat: 10:49am On Apr 15
DeGods007:

Davido is just an irredeemable simp. Upon all your riches you're still kneeling down and begging a woman for her cunt😆😆😆

Wait ooo...how will this guy cope with women if he happens to be a random guy on the street.

Chaiiii Me wey dey pull classy babes up and down like say dem be nothing... Na em the self acclaimed super star is kneeling down and crying just for pussay.

Adeleke family where una get this boy from? cry cry cry
Davido has no game. That's why he ended up with that fat cow in the first place. None of the girls that he has been caught with looks like Chioma. That tells me that Chioma is not his taste, he was just caught up in the relationship. Sooner or later, they will separate. Just a matter of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Babangidapikin: 10:59am On Apr 15
Wetin happen wey Baba Ibeji dey beg .....Just wasted my data ...Anyway make you na go listen to Hmmmm ..Guess Bad publicity is better than no publicity ..unfortunately there is nothing here ...

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:03am On Apr 15
Karlifate:
No one is more ruthless & unforgiving than a woman when she's cutting off a man she thinks no longer serves a purpose to her. 👌

Anyways, this might be one of Davido's antics to promote the 'Hmmm' song with Chris Brown. grin grin

It's not farfetched. cheesy
First paragraph so apt!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:06am On Apr 15
Na this one dey claim gangster and strong man abi?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Adammamon: 11:09am On Apr 15
Na poor man woman no they respect, my bro get money, no money no respect. Nigeria woman no they leave rich man no matter how he cheat especially Igbo woman, na die

faoogoke:

One would expect Chioma to divorce him but for where?

Smart girl would rather be cheated on than leave Davido for the comfort he provides for her and her children.

And she will not even mention it to Davido or she might be told to pack her bags and leave.

This life!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by eyinjuege: 11:14am On Apr 15
Everybody should gettat
Ans people should stop involving his wife
She's an adult and can decide to stay with her husband.
Not anyone's business

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:19am On Apr 15
blingxx:
And what does that make her?

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 11:25am On Apr 15
Try am with Wizkid, I want confirm something
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Meteng: 11:31am On Apr 15
And he go still knack am without condom shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:33am On Apr 15
So what's the essence of posting video like this...
Well she gave achieved her aim, now she can rest
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by ajepako(f): 11:34am On Apr 15
ebufa:

wipe her tears and allow Davido to give her HIV abi? She will soon cry heavier tears if she does not "man Up" and assert her rights as a wife! This is what you get nowadays .....watered down igbo women! Is it bianca or chimamanda you want to try this rubbish with!

Or Aunty Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by ufotunang: 11:42am On Apr 15
Trese:
Davido fit knack anything way wear skirt
Yeyebrity

Do not blame him...na konji cause am 🙄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Becomes Royal Hair Ambassador, Signs Endorsement Deal (pix) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.