Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) (52169 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Chiwetalu Agu's 1980s Throwback Photo Shared By His Brother / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Ilekokonit: 2:25am On Apr 16
potbelly:
Damn...

This guy needs to learn from Rema... as Rema said in one of his songs, drop your phone make them no see me for blog...

Once you want to do stuffs like this, her phone must be submitted...

True talk.

Allowing a smartphone into the other room is a recipe for disaster.
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by Russi: 7:29am On Apr 16
Maybe she's pregnant or something else happened that he's worried about. It cannot be for just a relationship.

Or maybe he's just tender-hearted
Re: "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) by IbrahimSola: 6:11am On Apr 18
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK6aIjxY7l0?si=Is3oXDJCA7t_F5Gy

What is money without a beautiful woman to be vulnerable to? The more the money, the more the ability and tendency to misbehave.

Ask anyone who has ever worked closely with politicians with plenty money, and you will know that money is nothing without fresh boobs to grab. New boobs, plenty of them.

Las Las, who do we make money of not women? It must be your mother, or sister, or wife, or daughter, or girlfriend, or mistresses of different sizes and shapes and colours.

The more the money, the wider the net. Women don't know this.

That your husband with plenty money is certainly testing waters, because lots of money attract lots of women. Just that some men do it with caution while some do it carelessly. Some even do it stewpidly.

I'm not talking Abt an average man with decent job or business. I'm talking Abt men with lots of money. THEY ALL CHEAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.