Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back (33738 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Rachelsblog(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
A twitter user Kai_thaprince has revealed how he almost killed himself after letting words of his ex girlfriend got into his head, according to him he survived it by sharing the issues with others.

See below!
News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/man-who-almost-commited-suicide-because.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by 4reala(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Suicide is never a way out

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Talk it out!

21 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Eco99(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2018

Well

After reading your post

I almost succeeded on committing suicide because of your English

But thank God i did not even when i was stressing

#Eco99#

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by talk2ekpa(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Suicidal ideas are ideas from the gods of this world.

Never give in to them no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by KELVONISTIC: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by NwaNimo1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Weak man.......

1 Like

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Pavore9: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Truth is "talk is therapy".

Psychotherapy makes sense.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Jh0wsef(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Me, I have a girlfriend and she is just all I ever wanted; thick, brainy, loving and most of all, she makes sacrifices for me. I love her very much. But that one no mean say I go commit suicide. This guy, I am not saying he's a mumu oo. All I am saying is that he is the English translation of mumu. We should understand that people change and should expect the worse anytime. Psquare splitting seemed impossible, but it happened. Guys, if love your babe. Make her understand you. If you dey vex, no hide am. Make she understand. I am sure this dude was too soft with her na wetin land am for hospital like plane gringrin

Lastly, a girl shouldn't make you look predictable. She would indirectly stick with you wanting to know the type of guy you are, it has worked for me with shade, lasisi, mhizAj, evablizn etc. gringrin

22 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by nikkypearl(f): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by SUPOL(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Many Nairalanders often feel depressed that’s why they come here to laugh.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Movicq(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
king bouncing lord d 2nd
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Thebrightest(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
So, you decided to murder English because you survived suicide? God is watching you.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Queenara(f): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wonders shall neva cease.Why wud one contemplate committing suicide because of one's ex

1 Like

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by phreakabit(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
People being depressed over BIGGER issues this one dey depress over woman?
You never start life yet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by millionboi2: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ur mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
This man should have killed himself na angry
Now the ex will be living in fear lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Venerable612(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Queenara:
Wonders shall neva cease.Why wud one contemplate committing suicide because of one's ex

Sometimes love can be toxic... especially when you love the wrong people.

I can’t forget the young lady who stabbed her lover last year with a scissors. I am sure wherever she is right now.. she would forever regret the day allowed ‘love’ to get into her head.

May God grant us the wisdom to love... and love rightly

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by ct2: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
idiot, he would have killed himself, because of your ex,how about if your wife leaves you
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by MhizAJ(f): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
This is completely stupid
I don't feel sorry for him
why should he allow mere words get to him undecided
I'm convinced his ex made the right choice by rejecting him

Relationship with weak men like this can be very troublesome plus draining

It wasn't about his ex though
It was about him...He was probably troubled with his own life,maybe he didn't value himself or huge self esteem problems

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Pavore9: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
phreakabit:
People being depressed over BIGGER issues this one dey depress over woman?
You never start life yet.

What get individuals depressed varies, in mental health no presenting issue is minor.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by 400billionman: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
shocked, Some ladies are blessed with gutter mouth. When, they, speak all you hear from them is BLAME COMPLAIN CONDEMNATION*

No matter who such lady is. Whether your Gf, mother, or wife, stay away from such a person. All she can offer you is DEPRESSION and early death. . It doesn't, cost anything to stay POSITIVE in life. Be a source of hope and encouragement today.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by lastmessenger: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sissy
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by famateu: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good for you. You would've died an azzhole.
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by bedspread: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Suicide because of Gf
Anyway thanks to GOD you Survived cos i wonder what u would hv told GOD
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by aspirebig: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
If you die...you die for nothing ...in the voice of Fela...

Suicide is a no no.....

Tell it to God in prayers and see things change. ...

Time heals.
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by chigoziem10(f): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
SUPOL:
Just like I am now

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Good for you. You would've died an azzhole.

You've got mesgs.
Re: Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back by Austinoiz(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
This guy is a small boy, I swear. So a trivial issue like Kpekus will make you attempt to take your life?
Well, I guess you ain't a Nigerian cos if you are, then you haven't faced serious depressing issues like unemployment, bad governance, hopelessness, pressure to succeed from family members and peers.
Surely, you are a kid and only kids kill themselves over an aimless girl or boy out there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.