Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Check Out The Naughty Things I'm Gonna Do With This Bundle Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Naughty Things I'm Gonna Do With This Bundle Of Money (211 Views)

See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] / If You Woke The Next Day As The Opposite Sex What You Gonna Do. / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Naughty Things I'm Gonna Do With This Bundle Of Money by SuperOnyi: 2:53pm On Apr 15
shocked

I started a challenge which involves not shaving and taking a picture everyday until I make $500 but unfortunately it has not been easy as I'm yet to hit even a quarter of that amount or anything at all.

The past few weeks had me trying out sport betting to raise money for my rent but due to the fact that it requires money too, I lost the little money I had. Instead of wallowing in pain, I remember myself of my goals for this year and how I haven't achieved even half of them; I got back on my feet and pumped my motivation to succeed.

This week I made a little over 6k at work and gave out 3k for contribution which I will getting mine next week and the following week — all of which will be used to pay off my rent. After dome expenses, I had 2.7k naira left.

I'm gonna try to saving up at least 1k from this money, no amount is too small. A lot of people have already giving up on their goals for this year, I'm using this opportunity to tell you to get back on your feet. Success isn't hard, focus is — when ilegendd said this, he told no lie.

If you can stay focused on just one thing you'll surely succeed, life isn't too short — take a wise decision and stick to it, it won't be easy. Weeks ago, I was so broke that I had to come on Nairaland to beg for jobs grin, it was hunger that motivated SuperOnyi to start fasting with Moslems and Christians. I refused to beg and despite the hunger and frustration, I pull out my middle finger and hanged it up in the sky.

Picture loading...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Naughty Things I'm Gonna Do With This Bundle Of Money by SuperOnyi: 3:17pm On Apr 15
shocked

By the way, if you're serious on surviving the APC renewed hope as a hustler — me and the og @therock5555 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿 got something for you — just streetz tips on survival. You will see how I survived with just N169 in my bank account cheesy.

Re: Check Out The Naughty Things I'm Gonna Do With This Bundle Of Money by SuperOnyi: 3:19pm On Apr 15
shocked

The time is work o'clock — don't be a weakling 💪🏿.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build And Setup A Up Micro Job Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress[theme] / . / It's Val Get Your Loved Once The Best Oil Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.