Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi (7779 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by ClassicMan202(m): 7:19am On Apr 16
Fvg
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by fuckJones(f): 7:21am On Apr 16
I still did not know why inec is yet to de-register them
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by iamjavadem(m): 8:06am On Apr 16
You look stupid when you defend a party you are not a member of. All politicians are criminals.
Beuberry:

I m a neutral Nigerian seeking good governance. Can you defend APC without looking stupîd?
Na you be the real prostitutè of politics cos I no tell you say I be politician.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Apr 16
victorclean:
Na them. Trust them to your own peril. PO should pull out of labor party and let owamberians take over simple.

obi and his co-traveller destroyed the party
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Boyewu: 8:07am On Apr 16
Can 1 party problem be greater than entire country problem? No.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by victorclean(f): 9:09am On Apr 16
duro4chang:
obi and his co-traveller destroyed the party

People who always like to reap where they do not sow.

Only God knows how their land will be ruled if this nation divides.

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Haaland21: 9:10am On Apr 16
MajorOvakporaye:

Ekperima!!! Have you collected your March stipend? Ekperima.

Are you the one on duty today from the u$ele$$ ipob miscreant WhatsApp group?

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:13am On Apr 16
Haaland21:

Are you the one on duty today from the u$ele$$ ipob miscreant WhatsApp group?

Okpe!!! Ekperima!!! You have decided to use an alternate account. Ekperima.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by victorclean(f): 9:18am On Apr 16
Difrent:

See them

Na the God of Pa Apapa dey deal with una. Una never see anything

Okay so where will the political party prostitute go to now.
APC won't take him in except to disgrace him by making him redundant like they did FFK
PDP hasn't forgiven him for making them lose in 2023
APGA might take him back but then Soludo is the new kid on the block and he will strangulate him politically as he also thinks he is the person to vote if an igboman is to be president
LP , he has just completed its internment

Make e no be like say na Sowore go give am ticket last last so he can come fourth or fifth in 2027

Funny that a party elevated by only the glory of one man is now being claimed by afunjarians. I still keep wondering if Apapa is the presidential flag bearer,what would have happened?.

It's a foundational fault where the heros and leaders of your land is 100% derived from touts. Same touty sense of direction and reasoning. The offspring of a viper must always grow long.

It not a surprise how the tribe is fairing in Brazil in slums, Benin republic and Togo. If Nigeria divides, I keep wondering who will lead them and developmental direction.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Amumaigwe: 9:30am On Apr 16
Kuginzi:
By Olayinka Ajayi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/moves-to-de-register-lpll-be-resisted-with-our-blood-awamaridi/amp/

They want to deregister a party that they claimed came distant third. They don't want afflictions to arise a second time.

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Krankhead: 10:45am On Apr 16
Penguin2:
There are things I don’t even need to stress my head on because I know it was meant to grab headlines.

How can you deregister a party that has a sitting governor, senators, over 30 House of Rep Members, House of Assembly Members, etc? What will be your reason.

I know Tinubu and his gang of criminals can perpetuate any sort of illegality they so desire but I’m sure they know there are lines that CANNOT be crossed.

Are they mad?

But wait o! Did NLC handover Labour Party to somebody from Lagos? Not every politician from Lagos is to be trusted o! So many of them are under Tinubu payroll and are his agents in opposition camps.

I hope NLC hasn’t committed a faux pas?🧐
You know why I always say obidient are clowns. So Tinubu is the one causing problems between Ajero and Lp chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Freedomman1960: 12:23pm On Apr 16
Difrent:

See them

Na the God of Pa Apapa dey deal with una. Una never see anything

Okay so where will the political party prostitute go to now.
APC won't take him in except to disgrace him by making him redundant like they did FFK
PDP hasn't forgiven him for making them lose in 2023
APGA might take him back but then Soludo is the new kid on the block and he will strangulate him politically as he also thinks he is the person to vote if an igboman is to be president
LP , he has just completed its internment

Make e no be like say na Sowore go give am ticket last last so he can come fourth or fifth in 2027

Lol you are a Political comedian

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Sleekfingers: 1:57pm On Apr 16
Akwaibomdude:
Labour party is for us all...they shouldn't kill it

Who and you be the US?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang / Fashola Commissions 11 Projects In Badagry And Ojo / Buhari Jailed Them All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.