Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel (14397 Views)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Strikes Again As New Air Raid In Iraq Kills 6 Medics (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by lexyclasy: 9:36am On Apr 16
EdiskyHarry:
Funny, you think because air defense system worked perfectly against those toys iran called missiles and drones it will perform the same way against Russian missiles right? US and NATO air defense system failed woefully in Ukraine.
What are you vomiting self, you call Iranian weapons toys yet Russia solely depends on Iran to supply them all the Drones missiles, Cruise missiles and Ballistic missiles, Russian weapons are long depleted, Russia depends on Iran, North Korea and China for weapons, China has seen what Russia pass through in the hands of Ukraine that's why they are skeptical to attack Taiwan. As it stands now, Russia could not produce most of the dangerous weapons they use to due to sanctions imposed on them in the entire Europe. If it is easy Russia would have run down Ukraine within months as they envisage before the invasion but now they have entered the 3rd year, he who wears the shoes knows where it pinches them, you think Russians are not regretting their actions on Ukraine then you are as miserable as the Russians.

1 Like

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by latonione: 9:38am On Apr 16
Isreal is developed enough for the help he got.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On Apr 16
This stupid idiot that dragged his country into a needless war undecided
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 9:43am On Apr 16
Hmm could you educate me on the Vietnam war? Who won that war?

CuntPeddler:

I wish nairaland had a voice note I would have really educated you today. During the gulf war, the same Saddam you talk about ran to Dmitri Gobarachev when the mighty USSR was still in existence and yet the US defeated him in the deserts of Kuwait. You’re the one who’s a kid here because u know nothing about Russia and the West. You grew up reading the stupid comments of some people just as u have here.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by MySolace: 9:44am On Apr 16
Umueme:
Any direct interaction the U.S army has with the Russian army leads to WW3 asap. Both countries respect themselves.

Funny though how this war has lasted about 3 years now. Russia really thought Ukraine would be a walkover.

#LetThereBePeace
Which ukraine again, is russia fighting ukraine? Russia is fighting US, NATO and allies. just like wot happened in israel.

Abi no b zelensky dey ask for d special treatment given to israel to be give to ukraine?

Stop playing...
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 9:45am On Apr 16
Matheusmartin:
They have been supporting u for about three years now.
If from your own assessment you think the war is unwinnable, throw in the towers now.
1. What do you think is the ultimate goal of Putin if he wins the war over Ukraine?
2. If Ukraine surrenders to Putin, what would be their long-term gain?

Thank you!
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 9:49am On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:
You never see anything, Russia is just playing with you because of the relationship you guys shared if not by now Ukraine would have collapse completely...... Usele.ss man
They are still playing with Ukraine with over 450,000 casualties and trillions of dollars burnt down military equipment?

Is life that cheap in Russia?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 9:50am On Apr 16
Did I hear you say Russia has depleted her Weapons? Lol, if you're correct,why is the USA or NATO yet to invade Russia to change the regime? They were so swift to destroy Missiles from Iran, they were so swift to invade Afghanistan and Libya...I expected then to swiftly put boots on Russia ground to change the government.. the last time I checked almost 40 countries are supporting Ukraine, and why can't Ukraine defeat Russia? Instead the mumu president is shouting we need more Air defense system. Lol..

lexyclasy:
What are you vomiting self, you call Iranian weapons toys yet Russia solely depends on Iran to supply them all the Drones missiles, Cruise missiles and Ballistic missiles, Russian weapons are long depleted, Russia depends on Iran, North Korea and China for weapons, China has seen what Russia pass through in the hands of Ukraine that's why they are skeptical to attack Taiwan. As it stands now, Russia could not produce most of the dangerous weapons they use to due to sanctions imposed on them in the entire Europe. If it is easy Russia would have run down Ukraine within months as they envisage before the invasion but now they have entered the 3rd year, he who wears the shoes knows where it pinches them, you think Russians are not regretting their actions on Ukraine then you are as miserable as the Russians.

2 Likes

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by MySolace: 9:51am On Apr 16
lexyclasy:
Ballistic wetin? To lie no dey shame u?
Russia got just drones from iran. Drone is more a carrier.
More importantly, proximity is wot delt wit iranians.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Obaranje: 9:53am On Apr 16
Saturnalia:
This Nazi clown is looking to cash out again at the detriment of his people.

The Allies supported Israel because they know Iran is neither Syria nor Libya.

The strike capabilities of Iran is able obliterate Israel, Jordan & even Saudi-Arabia.

They say Iran does not have nuclear weapons, and that Israel & Turkey are the only nuclear-armed States in the Middle East.

With the technological feats of Iran, from commandeering useless Amerikan Drone (RQ-170 Sentinel) in flight and reverse-engineering it to build her own advanced drones, to stockng up her arsenals with locally-built Hypersonic Missiles that can even hit targets in the heart of Amerika, not to talk of Israel.

Would any sane mind really want to risk finding out whether Iran has Nuclear Weapons or not ? grin

Some ignoramuses on Nairaland say Iran is not protected and will soon be annihilated by the Israeli retaliatory strikes. Laughable.

Iran that has regiments of S-300 Air Defense System that is more effective than the Israeli Iron Dome and Amerika’s Patriot & THAAAD Batteries combined?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAid6Y8Ryfg&pp=ygUTSXJhbiBTLTMwMCBtaXNzaWxlcw%3D%3D

Israel that has not been sleeping for the past two weeks because they know they have poked the Persian Lion.

Besides, Benjamin Satan-Yahoo has just called off retaliatory strikes against Iran after speaking with Biden on Phone.

You don’t go looking for trouble simply because you think you’re the “Chosen People” and the rest of the World are “Gentiles”.
no rather they know that if any of those knock out from Iran touch any part of Israel with a devastating effect

Israel will respond in a far devastating manner that Iran will be so overwhelmed with what is happening to her and begin to bomb other neighbors thinking it Israel

Off course the west doesn't want a destabilize middle east, so they have to weigh in

But Ukraine can not course a devastating damage to Russia even if Russia attack them hence the silent
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by santaclaws: 9:53am On Apr 16
SmartyPants:

He sounds so entitled. Ukraine has received tens of billions in military aid and he's still making demands.

Exactly!
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 9:54am On Apr 16
What do you think Putin ultimate goal is??

And spare me the Poland next bullshit...

TenQ:

1. What do you think is the ultimate goal of Putin if he wins the war over Ukraine?

Thank you!
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Legalese(m): 9:59am On Apr 16
This one just dey act action film.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 9:59am On Apr 16
Homiesjinxbank:
Hmm could you educate me on the Vietnam war? Who won that war?

The Vietnam War was a proxy war between the US and other communist countries. But the war was actually between the Viet Cong and Viet Minh also including the whole of Cambodia and Indochina. So it wasn’t actually a war America fought. It was a typical guerrilla war.

Incase you’re here to give me the usual “America lost the Vietnam war” bullshit, just know that Russia also lost against the Talibans when they invaded Afghanistan. I guess you don't know about this too. No one actually wins a guerrilla warfare.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by DestinyNigga: 10:01am On Apr 16
santaclaws:
Haven't they supported Ukraine more than Israel? The way Zelenky talks sometimes ehn... undecided

He's very ungrateful. He always have this entitlement mentality.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:04am On Apr 16
Homiesjinxbank:
Lol call Biden to send in troops..

No! The joke is on you. Tell Russia to use WMDs or Nuke just as they threatened then we’ll talk about Biden sending in troops. Afterall I remember Putin threatened to nuke any western country that assists Ukraine, but US and NATO assisted Ukraine and he couldn’t carry out his threat.

Oh less I forget, I also remember Putin threatened to rain hell on Sweden if they joined NATO, but ended up doing nothing when the Scandinavian country was admitted into NATO. Putin is a joker 😂
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:06am On Apr 16
naptu2:

I very much doubt that you watched the Cold War, otherwise you would have known that Glosnost and Perestroika were in full force by 1989 and that there was no arms race between the Soviet Union and the United States after that.

Furthermore, you would have known that there was a UN arms embargo on Iraq from August 1990 and that the Soviet Union did not supply any arms to Iraq after that.

Are you even aware of the meetings between Ronnie and Gorby??

I wish you knew how funny your statements are.

Your own statements sound funnier.... That Reagan and Gorbarachev had several meetings never meant they were friends. They were trying to prevent a doomsday warfare. Are u even aware that the USSR was sanctioned for supplying Iraq weapons? In fact it was that same sanction that bled and broke the USSR. And that’s the same thing the west are attempting to do now by placing various sanctions on Russia. I think I have to leave you right here. You’re entitled to your own opinion

I move
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 10:08am On Apr 16
Homiesjinxbank:
What do you think Putin ultimate goal is??

And spare me the Poland next bullshit...

I did not ask about Poland: I asked about Ukraine

1. What do you think is the ultimate goal of Putin (with Ukraine) if he wins the war over Ukraine?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 10:08am On Apr 16
Lol Putin has been warning them to not expand Eastwards, but they kept on coming until he said enough...

He's going to warn they still until he react. and it will be in history that Putin warned them..

Another popular statement is what would happen if Russia attacks the U.S, why can't the U.S attack Russia First? Afterall you lots said Russia is weak and has depleted it's Armaments...

CuntPeddler:

No! The joke is on you. Tell Russia to use WMDs or Nuke just as they threatened then we’ll talk about Biden sending in troops. Afterall I remember Putin threatened to nuke any western country that assists Ukraine, but US and NATO assisted Ukraine and he couldn’t carry out his threat.

Oh less I forget, I also remember Putin threatened to rain hell on Sweden if they joined NATO, but ended up doing nothing when the Scandinavian country was admitted into NATO. Putin is a joker 😂

1 Like

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by melodyogonna(m): 10:08am On Apr 16
No be Ukraine wey multiple countries dey supply billions?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by MDK777: 10:11am On Apr 16
grin grin grin if USA, UK and co want to help Ukraine, they should do the same as they do to Israel too, help Ukraine and destroy all the incoming miss
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:13am On Apr 16
Homiesjinxbank:
Lol Putin has been warning them to not expand Eastwards, but they kept on coming until he said enough...

He's going to warn they still until he react. and it will be in history that Putin warned them..

Another popular statement is what would happen if Russia attacks the U.S, why can't the U.S attack Russia First? Afterall you lots said Russia is weak and has depleted it's Armaments...

😂 the joke is still on you. Let Putin keep warning like a warning alarm till eternity. A warning without an action is a toothless bark. But based on the Putin I know, he hardly warns severally when he’s sure he can win. 😂

On the other hand. Russia has been the one flexing muscle to attack the US since and not the US. So Putin should attack first. Simple and short
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by MDK777: 10:14am On Apr 16
grin grin grin if USA, UK and co want to help Ukraine, they should do the same as they do to Israel too, help Ukraine and destroy all the incoming missile, blast Russian, annihilate Russian, I trust USA and NATO, na small thing for them, and let Putin start begging on his knees 🤣🤣
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 10:15am On Apr 16
Let me ask you, what was the gentleman agreement Putin was talking about?

You need to understand that Ukraine is the buffer zone, if Ukraine Joins NATO, then The West are capable of hurting Russia!

Finland government is stupid enough to join NATO without referendum.. and now that they have joined NATO, they're spending more and donating More to one clown who feels entitled to receive free air defense system from the whole world..

Finland are still going to shout fouls when Russia position defense system next to their borders.

Let's me ask this, is the Kremlin at fault if it place more Air more S300 and alot of S400 next to Finland??

TenQ:

I did not ask about Poland: I asked about Ukraine

1. What do you think is the ultimate goal of Putin (with Ukraine) if he wins the war over Ukraine?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Bluntemperor: 10:15am On Apr 16
Nahunger:
Very avoidable war...

Can you expantiate, that Putin,took the first Region of Creamea in 2014,no Ukraineans fought and Putin treturned back in 2022- this time ,to bomb with Missiles, and allined with Iran ,North Korea,to punish the Ukrainians! And from your mouth now,the Dictator should not be challenged,abi?
So,they( Russian) should continue to come- and possess the Ukrainian - 44- Millions Land?
Your mumu na grade 1,biko!
Don't forget that what Putin has done is creating an enemy in his background - for Life, even if the War ceased today!
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Ezewuzie01: 10:16am On Apr 16
lexyclasy:
You reason like an idiot. You think Putin's KGB experience is for nothing? Russia has the largest stockpile of missiles and warheads in the world. Even America is nowhere close. Common sense should have at least told you that Russia is keeping its stockpiles intact for any surprise or emergency combat with NATO and US forces. They are buying weapons from abroad now because they are not in a hurry to overrun Ukraine. Their plan is to drag out the war with Ukraine for as long as possible to exhaust as much NATO resources in Ukraine so that NATO will not be in a strong position to attack it.

In a related development, Russia has taken the city of Donetsk fully, very soon Shakhtar Donetsk will be playing in the Russian league.

5 Likes

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:17am On Apr 16
Homiesjinxbank:

Moreover do you know many nations now call Russia’s bluff? because after all these series of threats and warnings and yet they couldn’t hurt a fly, they appear weak. Haven’t you noticed even China no longer relates more with them based on the Ukraine war?. China had thought Putin would show his might as a strong ally but they’re disappointed that he was all talk and no do.

Anyway the Chinese have a strong economy to protect and build so they wouldn’t let Putin’s madness come in their way
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by travelzcruix: 10:19am On Apr 16
Zelensky chil bro, the scenerios are quite different, Israel prooved itself when it single handedly knocked down 5 Armies at once in 1947 with little or no support. The power does not come from Air defense, think deeper bro.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by fredoooooo: 10:20am On Apr 16
Hoeloshi
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 10:23am On Apr 16
That is a pure propaganda..

China and Russia ties are closer more..

The U.S are saying China is providing weapons to Russia, the same thing 38 countries are doing!

Imagine NATO and EU donating to Ukraine just to defeat Russia..lol... Still the useful idiot is still asking the USA for free $60billions..

EU is a market, if the EU refused to buy Russia product, the Asian market would buy Russia products..

CuntPeddler:

Moreover do you know many nations now call Russia’s bluff? because after all these series of threats and warnings and yet they couldn’t hurt a fly, they appear weak. Haven’t you noticed even China no longer relates more with them based on the Ukraine war?. China had thought Putin would show his might as a strong ally but they’re disappointed that he was all talk and no do.

Anyway the Chinese have a strong economy to protect and build so they wouldn’t let Putin’s madness come in their way
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Kay25(m): 10:26am On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:
You never see anything, Russia is just playing with you because of the relationship you guys shared if not by now Ukraine would have collapse completely...... Usele.ss man
Na lie if Russia was stronger by now Ukraine should be annexed totally
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Homiesjinxbank: 10:28am On Apr 16
Lol you've given yourself the Americans lost the war Bullshit yourself. Lol!

The truth is the U.S wants to split Russia because of her vast resources. And that is going to be feasible if they have Ukraine.

CuntPeddler:

The Vietnam War was a proxy war between the US and other communist countries. But the war was actually between the Viet Cong and Viet Minh also including the whole of Cambodia and Indochina. So it wasn’t actually a war America fought. It was a typical guerrilla war.

Incase you’re here to give me the usual “America lost the Vietnam war” bullshit, just know that Russia also lost against the Talibans when they invaded Afghanistan. I guess you don't know about this too. No one actually wins a guerrilla warfare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

119-yr-old Johanna Mazibuko Is World's Oldest Person, Living In South Africa / Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency / Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.