Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel (14399 Views)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Strikes Again As New Air Raid In Iraq Kills 6 Medics (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by markidoo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16
CountinBlessins:

U are an empty barrel. Enter King perekule street. Na here men mount. Enter just show face if your papa no be bastard. And your mama no be ashewo wen I dey Bleep every night.
.if u leave this street alive call me a bastard for this forum. Screen much this chat and post so make the world know say I be nothing.

You dey make mouth since I give you location. Just come stand by nemesis gate or dmx gate if you leave this street alive... Make I no see tomorrow.

Bastard.

You think say na everyone you go threaten ni?

Bastard rat
Na toy soldiers you dey call men, they'll fail you, ever Heard of the ratio 1 :1?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CountinBlessins(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16
markidoo:
No be by pidgin oo, you just dey brag

Okay

Bye eh
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Mombebe: 1:38pm On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

Are u aware Iranian and North Korean missiles are more accurate than Russian missiles? But lack of knowledge won’t allow you see things the way they’re

Are u even aware how Russian missiles failed in the gulf war (2nd August 1990 – 28th February 1991) when they assisted Saddam Hussein against the US ? Those Russian junks were no match for the US air defense systems. I guess you were not born by then.

Oga go and sleep no body has time for your bs assertion on military equipment and weaponry.
Argument dey hungry you and your looking for a way to start one,just like the way your bro(Zelensky) started a war with Russians.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Mombebe: 1:44pm On Apr 16
Akinpresident:
I used to think this guy is a hero, but obviously he's a fool.
How do you get into a war and drag it this long relying solely on external help?
Billions of dollars in help rendered to you is not enough and you're still calling here playing jealousy.
At this point, you should be on a table with Putin discussing a truce favourable to everyone and end the war totally.

He just realized he have made a careless mistake to have dared Russia, he's doing all these things so as not to look stupid and conquered.
More weapons and funding can't win him the war, he's still going to run out of the weapons and can't still recover those territories Russia has taken.
He doesn't know how to go on his knees to beg Vladimir Putin to Forgive him and he's going to live with that stigma all his life, that is the real definition of a CLOWN! 🤡
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Obaranje: 1:47pm On Apr 16
CountinBlessins:

You don dey preach. Chai wen my dick don hard thinking wetin we go fo you for here.

See becareful, no dey threaten everybody , some people have decided to do Satan work in this life.

Go and meet your mummy and thank your stars. You no know who you threaten.

Like say you enter this my community now for this king perekule . I swear you for breath your last.

In your life just avoid me or maybe your village people wan end you. .

Bastard
who be this incoherent loud mouth again

Una don too abuse this forum I swear
See adult talking like fetus
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Apr 16
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-synpdfu3ng?si=YQKc-BdR3Pbgakun

Volodymyr Zelensky @ZelenskyyUa

Oga, you are on your own......
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Obaranje: 1:53pm On Apr 16
markidoo:
We ain't done you'll prove your being worthy of breathing soon, I'm working on your location..
you be mugu?

Working on his location, if e dey Gaza or Iran may Russia you go find am go there?

You think sey na everybody naim dey live for mushin and ikorodu like you

Nairaland don suffer I swear
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ScarletBrace(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16
Matheusmartin:
They have been supporting u for about three years now.
If from your own assessment you think the war is unwinnable, throw in the towers now.

Throw in the towel, not towers.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16
Kay25:
i can read where the point where u are arguing from wont drag wit u..no no once u are an osama bin laden's kinsmen nothing and nothing can make u think beyond what u perceive as knowledge.an Almighty russia invaded a ukraine and couldnt pull the president who has no history as a soldier or being tk war front and u are here telling me that they achieved 20percent in 3 years yet ukraine still supplies grain to the world..go 💤 abegi

Russia has no interest in removing the president.. aren't you getting it? They've achieved there mission already
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16
TenQ:

You said with your own mouth that Russia was still playing with Ukraine and i said: Does it make sense to play with the lives of over 450,000 Russian Casualties and still call it "a play"?

Is life this cheap in Russia?

What is your source of your claim? And I told you that is a propaganda, the figure isn't close to that at all
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ScarletBrace(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

Are u aware Iranian and North Korean missiles are more accurate than Russian missiles? But lack of knowledge won’t allow you see things the way they’re

Are u even aware how Russian missiles failed in the gulf war (2nd August 1990 – 28th February 1991) when they assisted Saddam Hussein against the US ? Those Russian junks were no match for the US air defense systems. I guess you were not born by then.

It’s not a matter of not being born. It’s a matter of sound reasoning. 80% of youths on Nairaland here are daft, tribalistic and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Gandrova: 2:23pm On Apr 16
Matheusmartin:
They have been supporting u for about three years now.
If from your own assessment you think the war is unwinnable, throw in the towers now.
His stupidity will not allow him to do such.

1 Like

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ScarletBrace(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

Yes! That same google can help an idiot like you who didn’t experience the gulf war but want to act like a wannabe who knows it all. We who experienced it will tell you more.

That same google stores knowledge and events of the past for idiots like you who prefer to comment based on info u got from a beer parlor or barbing salon.

Kids everywhere!!

No. Idiots everywhere.
They claim to know their history but don’t know how it connects with the world and realities around them.

1 Like

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 2:42pm On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:

What is your source of your claim? And I told you that is a propaganda, the figure isn't close to that at all
I watch battle reports from different sources in Telegram!
Videos of battlefield carnages don't lie?

The casualties on both sides is very high BUT particularly on the Russian side because they are mostly on the offensive offensive.
Even pro Russian telegram sites are complaining about the recklessness of the Russian Generals!
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Matheusmartin: 3:06pm On Apr 16
ScarletBrace:

Throw in the towel, not towers.
Thanks chief .
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16
TenQ:

I watch battle reports from different sources in Telegram!
Videos of battlefield carnages don't lie?

The casualties on both sides is very high BUT particularly on the Russian side because they are mostly on the offensive offensive.
Even pro Russian telegram sites are complaining about the recklessness of the Russian Generals!

Russia is sha winning and giving them back to back.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 3:57pm On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:

Russia is sha winning and giving them back to back.
What makes you joyful that Russia is winning in a war between
1. A Giant and a Boy
2. A Bully and a Victim

Anthony Joshua is beating his girlfriend and you are cheering for him: does it make sense?

Russia is 10 times bigger than Ukraine in EVERYTHING: they actually thought that Ukraine would be a walkover and Zelensky will escape to Poland on the first day of the War. Russia thought that the war would not last more than One Week!

It is true that Russia is winning, however Ukraine has killed and wounded More Russians than the killed and wounded in Ukraine.
The Ratio is like 1 Ukrainian to 4 Russians ( But of course Russia has more soldiers to waste than Ukraine)
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Akinpresident: 4:05pm On Apr 16
Mombebe:

He just realized he have made a careless mistake to have dared Russia, he's doing all these things so as not to look stupid and conquered.
More weapons and funding can't win him the war, he's still going to run out of the weapons and can't still recover those territories Russia has taken.
He doesn't know how to go on his knees to beg Vladimir Putin to Forgive him and he's going to live with that stigma all his life, that is the real definition of a CLOWN! 🤡

Seriously the guy's life is messed up.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Apr 16
/
After listening to many senior military and Intelligence officers in the Iran-Israel conflict, I must admit that Iran played a fast one on Israel and her Western counterparts. Imagine doing a pre-announced "mock' attack so that Israel and her allies can expose the capabilities of their defense system and the much touted iron dome. Scott Ritter succinctly elaborated on this scheme.

/
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16
TenQ:

What makes you joyful that Russia is winning in a war between
1. A Giant and a Boy
2. A Bully and a Victim

Anthony Joshua is beating his girlfriend and you are cheering for him: does it make sense?

Russia is 10 times bigger than Ukraine in EVERYTHING: they actually thought that Ukraine would be a walkover and Zelensky will escape to Poland on the first day of the War. Russia thought that the war would not last more than One Week!

It is true that Russia is winning, however Ukraine has killed and wounded More Russians than the killed and wounded in Ukraine.
The Ratio is like 1 Ukrainian to 4 Russians ( But of course Russia has more soldiers to waste than Ukraine)

I love what you are smoking,
You are comparing Joshua and Russia wait is everything ok ?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Doylestown92(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

I wish nairaland had a voice note I would have really educated you today. During the gulf war, the same Saddam you talk about ran to Dmitri Gobarachev when the mighty USSR was still in existence and yet the US defeated him in the deserts of Kuwait. You’re the one who’s a kid here because u know nothing about Russia and the West. You grew up reading the stupid comments of some people just as u have here.

Gorbachev was a friend of the US. President Regan said "Mr Gorbachev, Mr Gorbachev.. tear down this wall". And it happened, Germany became united, the Soviet Union was dissolved. Russia is a country the US is scared of. Russia isn't Africa, or the rest of the world. Russia is the only former Soviet Union that remains.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 5:05pm On Apr 16
Doylestown92:

Gorbachev was a friend of the US. President Regan said "Mr Gorbachev, Mr Gorbachev.. tear down this wall". And it happened, Germany became united, the Soviet Union was dissolved. Russia is a country the US is scared of. Russia isn't Africa, or the rest of the world. Russia is the only former Soviet Union that remains.

So is the US a country Russia is scared of too. And that’s why both countries have an emergency phone line called the “Hotline” where they both can have a common agreement in the case of a nuclear fall out.

No need exaggerating Russia. The US is not a world power for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

119-yr-old Johanna Mazibuko Is World's Oldest Person, Living In South Africa / Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency / Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.