Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel (14398 Views)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Strikes Again As New Air Raid In Iraq Kills 6 Medics (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by naptu2: 10:29am On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

Your own statements sound funnier.... That Reagan and Gorbarachev had several meetings never meant they were friends. They were trying to prevent a doomsday warfare. Are u even aware that the USSR was sanctioned for supplying Iraq weapons? In fact it was that same sanction that bled and broke the USSR. And that’s the same thing the west are attempting to do now by placing various sanctions on Russia. I think I have to leave you right here. You’re entitled to your own opinion

I move

Hahahahahahaha

It was sanction on the Soviet Union for breaking sanctions on Iraq that bled and broke it.

🤣🤣🤣

You get the award for being the greatest comedian on Nairaland.

It wasn't Reagan's Star Wars programme, it wasn't the problems of collectivisation that led to the fall of the Soviet Union, it was sanction for breaking embargo on Iraq.

I am done with you.

Thank you for entertaining me.

2 Likes

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:31am On Apr 16
Ezewuzie01:

You reason like an idiot. You think Putin's KGB experience is for nothing? Russia has the largest stockpile of missiles and warheads in the world. Even America is nowhere close. Common sense should have at least told you that Russia is keeping its stockpiles intact for any surprise or emergency combat with NATO and US forces. They are buying weapons from abroad now because they are not in a hurry to overrun Ukraine. Their plan is to drag out the war with Ukraine for as long as possible to exhaust as much NATO resources in Ukraine so that NATO will not be in a strong position to attack it.

In a related development, Russia has taken the city of Donetsk fully, very soon Shakhtar Donetsk will be playing in the Russian league.

Let me cut in here a little bit. When it comes not conventional weapons the US has more missiles and other weapons too. But when it comes to nuclear, Russia has more. But what’s the difference between Russia having 6,000 nuclear warheads and US having 5,000 nuclear warheads. Just a thousand nuclear warheads between these nations is enough to seal human existence.

Are u even aware that the US has 13 nuclear powered aircraft carriers which can carry atleast 100 jet fighters each. But Russia has only 1..... I could give you more examples.... This goes a long way to tell u the US has more non conventional weapons than Russia.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:33am On Apr 16
naptu2:

Hahahahahahaha

It was sanction on the Soviet Union for breaking sanctions on Iraq that bled and broke it.

🤣🤣🤣

You get the award for being the greatest comedian on Nairaland.

It wasn't Reagan's Star Wars programme, it wasn't the problems of collectivisation that led to the fall of the Soviet Union, it was sanction for breaking embargo on Iraq.

I am done with you.

Thank you for entertaining me.

I get what you’re trying to do. You’re trying to sound smart and woke but it ain’t clicking. Sometimes people say beautiful nonsense just to get accolades, I understand.

Try getting yourself more informed. Thanks too for sharing your myopism
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Ykc2(m): 10:33am On Apr 16
Umueme:
Any direct interaction the U.S army has with the Russian army leads to WW3 asap. Both countries respect themselves.

Funny though how this war has lasted about 3 years now. Russia really thought Ukraine would be a walkover.

#LetThereBePeace
Ukraine wouldn't have last a week if not for nato ,Russia is fighting nato countries, I don't even like Russia the supplied nigeria government against biafra

1 Like

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by naptu2: 10:38am On Apr 16
Why is cuntpeddler still mentioning me? Doesn't he know that he has succeeded in entertaining me and that the show is over?

I'm not reading his posts.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by naptu2: 10:39am On Apr 16
Someone that doesn't know that the USSR didn't need to break any embargo because they could simply veto it.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by CuntPeddler: 10:45am On Apr 16
naptu2:
Why is cuntpeddler still mentioning me? Doesn't he know that he has succeeded in entertaining me and that the show is over?

I'm not reading his posts.

You think by mentioning Star Wars and all that shit you sound smart? For your information it’s not actually Star Wars, but SDI (Strategic Defence Initiative) which was actually a space arming program of Reagan. The name Star Wars was just something the US senate nicknamed it due to its capabilities

You’re trying to hard. Just drop it
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Ikem11(m): 10:45am On Apr 16
Umueme:
Any direct interaction the U.S army has with the Russian army leads to WW3 asap. Both countries respect themselves.

Funny though how this war has lasted about 3 years now. Russia really thought Ukraine would be a walkover.

#LetThereBePeace

Russia don't want to conquer Ukraine if not they would have bombarded link roads leading in and out of Ukraine from air blocking any help.

We all need peace. Ukraine should forget about joining NATO I don't think that can ever be possible.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by naptu2: 10:46am On Apr 16
🤣 The latest joke is that cuntpeddler is still mentioning me and he actually thinks that I will read his posts.

Isn't that funny?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Jovi10: 10:46am On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

Russia wouldn’t even do that. because they know Ukraine was a trap the US had set in order to engage in a war with them. And this is because the US are actually expecting the Russians to do their worst or use WMDs on Ukraine so they can have that excuse

And if Russia uses weapon of mass destruction on Ukraine what will USA do?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by sweetjohn(m): 10:49am On Apr 16
What you Ukraine dont understand is that God does not promise anyother country of absolute and partial protection and provision as he did to Israel. Jesus even concluded it it by saying "how can I give to the dogs (other countries) what is meant for the Jews (Israelites)". He is the creator and nobody can judge him nor question him. Its like 3 people boarding a car and on their way 1 died, 1 sustain serious fatal injuries and the other had no scratch whatsoever. And then, the other 2 start questioning God partiality. Sorry, people, people grace in this world differs and that is life right from the beginning of creation. Israel is the only country that has an unending and undying love and direct promises of God. I mean God literally mention and attached their name in his promises and blessing and also lay curses on whoever curse or attack Israel. No other country has ever had such grace. None. The least other country can do, is to tap into the blessings of Israel indirectly by blessing and loving them and by telling God, "i am not worthy of the food and blessings you gave to the Israelites but give us the 'crumps' that fell from their table", just as the woman in the bible did and God granted her her request. Some people may say, look the dead and resurrection of christ gave everyone that become born again equal right to that promises, yes its absolutely true but thats as an individual (on anyone that become born again) and not as a nation. Hope you see the difference? God promise, blessings and grace to the Israelites are for all Israelites as a people, born again or not While for other nations, its for anyone (individuals) that became born again. So its not the same thing.

Just look at it, God has used all the world powers starting from Egypt to the Ottoman (a chronic muslim empire that slaughtered millions of christians before the birth of the christain crusader that defeated them) down to the current world power USA, God used all of them to provide protection and support to the Israelites. Its a promise keeping God. Even during the Holocaust, God still sustain them and today all the enemies of Israel continued to be subdue and their wishes to destroy Israel has never seen the light of the day no matter how they tried rather the nation of Israel has grown to be a nation to be reckoned with, with dozens of powerful passionately allies. The last attack on Israel by Iran further proved the promise of God on Israel is forever. Before Iran attack Israel was standing alone. This made me to remember the promise God gave to Moses about the Egyptians coming after the Israelites with no where to hide or run to. All escape routes where blocked by high mountains, the Egyptians armies and a large sea. There God told Moses to hold his peace (i.e not to be trouble unnecessary) that he will make a way for them. That was what happened to the Israelites on Saturday night when Iran shoots over 350 rockets to Israel. the highest number of rockets ever shoot to any country, not just any country but a tiny country with small airspace. Right in the middle of their nightmare, God used all Israelites allies (already angry with Israel for not listening to them about Gaza war) and Israelites enemies like Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia to defend Israel. Look here my people, if you did not believe that God exist, atleast read the bible about the Israelites in the bible and then the Israelites you know now and see that God will always be protective of them. Thats a confirmation of God existance. No wonder, he added the old testament in the bible for us (the generation of grace) to read and learn and to know of his might and existance. The favor Israel would have no country in this world can ever have it not even USA. Even if USA lose his world power to Russia today, Russia will also be used by God to protect his people Israel. No world power has not partially protected Israel. They may dislike and hate Israel but God has implanted on Israel an assets those world power would want to have them by their side. In the case of Egypt, the Israelites through Joseph help to solve Egypt famine problem that Egypt had to make Joseph a powerful leader in Egypt and thats how Israel migrated to Egypt and multiplied. Italy used the Jews religion and christainity to remain relevant in the world uptil date. The Ottoman empire at a time went broke, they sheltered the jews and give them protection while in return the Jews lend them financial assistance to remain relevant in the world. When the USA needs to opts their technological knowhow they turn to the Jews. Also, when the USA needs a strong allies in the middle east to help tamed Iran and their enemies in that region they find the Jews very useful and in return the USA will need forever until her world power is over continue to provide for Israel financial aids and military weapons to defend themselves and inturn America interest. Israel is indeed blessed. No world power would do without Israel.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 10:50am On Apr 16
Kay25:

Na lie if Russia was stronger by now Ukraine should be annexed totally

Dey play o, 20% of Ukraine is gone for good, Russia has accomplished her mission already....
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 10:52am On Apr 16
TenQ:

They are still playing with Ukraine with over 450,000 casualties and trillions of dollars burnt down military equipment?

Is life that cheap in Russia?

Oga keep your mouth shot jawe stop all this useles.s propaganda.... See how Ukraine president begging the west everywhere and there. That guy is a full wasting away his people life....... Russia has already got what she wanted earlier....
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by rumu3485: 10:52am On Apr 16
Matheusmartin:
They have been supporting u for about three years now.
If from your own assessment you think the war is unwinnable, throw in the towers now.

The zionist clowns have been demystified.
Israel's invincibility is a myth.

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Jovi10: 10:54am On Apr 16
CuntPeddler:

The Vietnam War was a proxy war between the US and other communist countries. But the war was actually between the Viet Cong and Viet Minh also including the whole of Cambodia and Indochina. So it wasn’t actually a war America fought. It was a typical guerrilla war.

Incase you’re here to give me the usual “America lost the Vietnam war” bullshit, just know that Russia also lost against the Talibans when they invaded Afghanistan. I guess you don't know about this too. No one actually wins a guerrilla warfare.

Simple question them asked you, you dey type long epistle. Who won the Vietnam war grin? Infact USA has never fought nor won any conversational warfare since after the ww2 go figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by zumbigbo(m): 10:57am On Apr 16
Upmarket Olosho
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by bigman001(m): 11:17am On Apr 16
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-synpdfu3ng?si=YQKc-BdR3Pbgakun

Volodymyr Zelensky @ZelenskyyUa

See this mumu that America and NATO are using for their own gains, you are even comparing yourself to Israel , continue comparing before you realized you have been used it will be too late
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Kay25(m): 11:32am On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:

Dey play o, 20% of Ukraine is gone for good, Russia has accomplished her mission already....
If u say 20 percent then Russia failed considering u having a comedian president
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Dittodat: 11:37am On Apr 16
Even with these 5 or more countries helping Israel, Iran was still able to land some blows.
The facts are beginning to come out. Jordan was shooting down the drones while they flew over their country, FRANCE, the US, the UK, and others also helped out.
Despite all these efforts, some still made it through and damaged Israeli military bases and a C130 plane
The US has told Israel that they will not do that again.
The apartheid terrorist state of Israel is on its own next time and Iran is ready with thousands of more missiles and drones.

FVCK ISRAEL.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Dittodat: 11:42am On Apr 16
rumu3485:

The zionist clowns have been demystified.
Israel's invincibility is a myth.

🤣🤣🤣

Don't mind them. They were lying that everything was shot down. Even with about 5 countries or more countries helping Israel, Iran was still able to land blows on the terrorist apartheid state of Israel. Iran also gave them advance warning and only targeted military bases unlike Israel that's killing unarmed civilians.
Iran is ready to land more on them, and the US has told Israel that they will not participate next time Israel should go ahead and target Iran again.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Justnation: 12:00pm On Apr 16
Zelensky in ingrate, and blackmailer.
NATO and Americans have expended billions for you and you are here abusing them and portraying them as partial
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by ahmedio2017(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16
Kay25:

If u say 20 percent then Russia failed considering u having a comedian president

That 20% is exactly where Ukraine wealth is, stop this your baseless argument, Russia has already achieved her mission in Ukraine....

Ukraine is only trying to win back her territory which is not possible even with the west support... Do you think it is only Ukraine that is fighting Russia?

Russia is fighting the west already and still they are still standing you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 12:25pm On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:

Oga keep your mouth shot jawe stop all this useles.s propaganda.... See how Ukraine president begging the west everywhere and there. That guy is a full wasting away his people life....... Russia has already got what she wanted earlier....
You said with your own mouth that Russia was still playing with Ukraine and i said: Does it make sense to play with the lives of over 450,000 Russian Casualties and still call it "a play"?

Is life this cheap in Russia?
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Blackwale(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16
amnesty7:
They will not since Ukraine has no real value to Zionists or their gentile dogs.
don’t know how to use this platform I hope u guys see this message , I did a research and found out John 8:44 was Jesus talking in parables about the god of the Jews , the god that saved the Jews from Egypt and that’s not the true God
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by TenQ: 12:54pm On Apr 16
You did NOT answer any of my two questions
1. What do you think is the ultimate goal of Putin (with Ukraine) if he wins the war over Ukraine?
2. If Ukraine surrenders to Putin, what would be their long-term gain?

Homiesjinxbank:
Let me ask you, what was the gentleman agreement Putin was talking about?
You need to understand that Ukraine is the buffer zone, if Ukraine Joins NATO, then The West are capable of hurting Russia!
Do you agree that
1. If Russia captures and retains all the presently occupied Land and Ukraine surrenders, there is still no buffer zone because technically, Donbas up to Crimea is Russia!
2. If Russia captures the whole of Ukraine, then there is Zero Buffer zone between NATO countries!

The only way their can be a buffer zone is if
1. Ukraine is reduced to a puppet state of Russia
2. Ukraine is stripped of her independence and sovereignty
3. Ukraine is crippled permanently militarily
4. Ukraine is ruled from Russia

This was why I asked my two questions
1. What do you think is the ultimate goal of Putin (with Ukraine) if he wins the war over Ukraine?
2. If Ukraine surrenders to Putin, what would be their long-term gain?

Homiesjinxbank:

Finland government is stupid enough to join NATO without referendum.. and now that they have joined NATO, they're spending more and donating More to one clown who feels entitled to receive free air defense system from the whole world..

Finland are still going to shout fouls when Russia position defense system next to their borders.

Let's me ask this, is the Kremlin at fault if it place more Air more S300 and alot of S400 next to Finland??
Finland and Sweden had never felt SAFE with Russia!
1. It was the Soviet Union that invaded of Finland on 30 November 1939 and not the other way round and the annexed land is permanently Russia today.
2. In 1909, when the Treaty of Hamina was signed, ending the Finnish War. As a result, the eastern third of Sweden was ceded to the Russian Empire till today.

Russia had never made friends and Allies with her neighbours except they are ready to SUBMIT to the indirect rule of Russia (like Belarus).

Here are the neighbours of Russia, apart from Belarus, Azerbaijan, which of the countries see themselves as safe with Russia:
Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia and North Korea.

Only China is safe because of their military might and North korea us under the protection of China. Otherwise, tell me, which of Russia's neighbours "feel safe with" Russia?

The problem is not Russia per say but their weak foreign policy: otherwise, with the historical ties between Russia and Ukraine, these should be the best allies!
Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by Kay25(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16
ahmedio2017:

That 20% is exactly where Ukraine wealth is, stop this your baseless argument, Russia has already achieved her mission in Ukraine....

Ukraine is only trying to win back her territory which is not possible even with the west support... Do you think it is only Ukraine that is fighting Russia?

Russia is fighting the west already and still they are still standing you should be ashamed of yourself.
i can read where the point where u are arguing from wont drag wit u..no no once u are an osama bin laden's kinsmen nothing and nothing can make u think beyond what u perceive as knowledge.an Almighty russia invaded a ukraine and couldnt pull the president who has no history as a soldier or being tk war front and u are here telling me that they achieved 20percent in 3 years yet ukraine still supplies grain to the world..go 💤 abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

119-yr-old Johanna Mazibuko Is World's Oldest Person, Living In South Africa / Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency / Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.