Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video (29208 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / PhD Holder Employed As Primary School Teacher In Kaduna / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by jeff1993: 9:36pm On Apr 16
Villa12:
Lol

Did you school in tolu complex?

Yes I did
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by jeff1993: 9:37pm On Apr 16
Warrior247:

What of Sinclair grin

Aaah I know Sinclair but i no dey familiar with their senior man teachers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Villa12(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16
jeff1993:

Yes I did
same here.

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by SAMBARRY: 9:58pm On Apr 16
Yeancahmie007:

involving the police will only bring hate on not just only me, including my employer. So I acted with caution. If i had involved the police, it would dent the image of the school. And I do not want that.
interesting.so you are more concerned about the image of the school and your employer who doesn't give a shii about your dignity and welfare and will not hesitate to replace you when you are in a crisis situation? You value who no value your dignity and didn't show you any empathy? Do you have self respect and dignity at all?

I thought men have ego so na for only women body una dey show ego?
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Barcalee: 10:46pm On Apr 16
If he was my son "God forbid"he should never return home

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Zaynkad: 12:00am On Apr 17
NairaOcean:
A video has surfaced online showing a student berating his teacher during class. The incident, which has sparked outrage on social media, reveals a concerning trend of student-teacher confrontations in schools.

The video, recorded by another student, captures the heated exchange between the secondary school student and his teacher. In the footage, the student can be seen shouting and using derogatory language towards the teacher.

The altercation began when the teacher reprimanded the student for disruptive behavior in the classroom. The situation quickly escalated as the student launched into a tirade of insults, questioning the teacher's competence and authority.

Where are the fear and discipline? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS3s-5tLd0

Crazy things are happening

No more respect for elders

Let me be your perfume plug in ibadan

I sell nice perfumes, body spray oils and so much more

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:23am On Apr 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS3s-5tLd0

[/quote]
This is a common case with private schools in Abuja where teachers does not dares to beat the rich spoilt stupid kids unless they're ready to loose their jobs

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by indigenous234(f): 1:35am On Apr 17
The Aboki pain you🤣🤣... Tell your mum I said hello.

ForValour:
You mean your half imbecibe father who failed to train you?
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Originalsly: 4:20am On Apr 17
This is nothing new in schools .... nowadays or back in the days. What is different is the consequences. Back in the days ... the student has no say ... no opportunity to explain... he would be severely disciplined by the Principal. If his parents were notified by the school ... or even heard about it .... again ... no opportunity for explanation.... the beating would've been severe .... worse if fees were being paid. Nowadays ... the Principal will take no action because of fear of losing fees .... which would lead to more students disrespecting the teacher ... no fear of consequences. The parents on hearing of the incident... will list3n to what the child has to say.... then fly to the school to threaten or beat up the teacher. Why would the teacher then want to try her best to educate the students? .... she will just say what she has to say.... and draw her salary... no longer interested in teaching. Then we as a society will be pointing fingers and shouting too many lazy teachers in our schools .... not unqualified... lazy teachers..... and we should get rid of them.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by DJInfluence: 5:15am On Apr 17
None of the narrative in this OP can be heard in that video. Which makes this a one sided write up.
We don't really know what transpired, all we could see was a heated argument. So unless the op was in that class I doubt the narrative being portrayed here.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Apr 17
Originalsly:
This is nothing new in schools .... nowadays or back in the days. What is different is the consequences. Back in the days ... the student has no say ... no opportunity to explain... he would be severely disciplined by the Principal. If his parents were notified by the school ... or even heard about it .... again ... no opportunity for explanation.... the beating would've been severe .... worse if fees were being paid. Nowadays ... the Principal will take no action because of fear of losing fees .... which would lead to more students disrespecting the teacher ... no fear of consequences. The parents on hearing of the incident... will list3n to what the child has to say.... then fly to the school to threaten or beat up the teacher. Why would the teacher then want to try her best to educate the students? .... she will just say what she has to say.... and draw her salary... no longer interested in teaching. Then we as a society will be pointing fingers and shouting too many lazy teachers in our schools .... not unqualified... lazy teachers..... and we should get rid of them.
exactly.that is why teachers in this generation are unbothered.if you like use drugs,cultism and truancy kill yourself,they don't care anymore.na you and your parents cross.some teachers won't even give a shii or tell the parents till the child goes south.the only thing that concerns the teacher is how he will collect his salary

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 7:32am On Apr 17
ForValour:
Comprehension is not you fort.
It is your own fault.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 7:46am On Apr 17
Christian36:
It is your own fault.
Hahahaha... Comprehension is still not your fort, little man.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 7:53am On Apr 17
ForValour:
Hahahaha... Comprehension is still not your fort, little man.
When you see a foolish comment from a foolish person, you will know, I rest my case.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 8:36am On Apr 17
Christian36:
When you see a foolish comment from a foolish person, you will know, I rest my case.
Why wouldn't you rest when you have nothing to offer. I will advise you to up your comprehension skills though, you are basically empty.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by themanderon: 8:48am On Apr 17
This usually happens in a society where children are being mollied for bad behavior instead of disciplining the child the old-fashioned way. King Solomon the wise said it in the Good Book *spare the rod and spoil the child. This one is already spoilt.
This is probably South Africa.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 9:25am On Apr 17
ForValour:
Why wouldn't you rest when you have nothing to offer. I will advise you to up your comprehension skills though, you are basically empty.
An empty fool is calling someone else empty, ordinary fault you can't spell. I don't need to exchange words with senseless person. You don't even know me talkless of knowing what I can offer. Some of you guys will just come online to insult people just to show how foolish you are
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 9:39am On Apr 17
Christian36:
An empty fool is calling someone else empty, ordinary fault you can't spell. I don't need to exchange words with senseless person. You don't even know me talkless of knowing what I can offer. Some of you guys will just come online to insult people just to show how foolish you are
Hahaha... you keep showing how imbecilic you are with every comment. Fort is different from fault, ok. Stop disgracing yourself, little man.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by akinsmyk(m): 10:23am On Apr 17
CountinBlessins:

You do not know anything. Some people are wordse than lucifer. Pray , i mean pray never to cross path in your whole life with such people. You think prison scares everyone? i know someone who went to prison in the North served 10 years came out went to Lekki raped and killed the woman who sent him there and was smiling when rearrested.

See just pray to never cross some paths

The context are not the same. You can’t compare that person you talked about with this calm responsible married woman. The guy you were talking about, you can’t find him in this kind of setting. It might happen somewhere else but not in the school setting.

A person who is capable of doing what you said won’t be a teacher coz you have to be responsible and disciplined to work in these schools. You follow school rules, policies and instructions, you’re trained to manage things better so such people won’t be in the school.

Any body teaching in a school like this has no capacity to do what you’re talking about. Yes they have kids, family and spouses looking up to them. They have a reputation and career ahead of them, they won’t trade that for a behavior that would take them to jail, come out and go kill who sent them.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 10:34am On Apr 17
ForValour:
Hahaha... you keep showing how imbecilic you are with every comment. Fort is different from fault, ok. Stop disgracing yourself, little man.
Lol, you are the one disgracing yourself and am sure you don't know the meaning of fort, that is why you used it wrongly. Just go back to your previous reply and check the meaning of fort, then you will know how fo*lish you are in trying to justify your level of fo*lishness.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 11:41am On Apr 17
Christian36:
Lol, you are the one disgracing yourself and am sure you don't know the meaning of fort, that is why you used it wrongly. Just go back to your previous reply and check the meaning of fort, then you will know how fo*lish you are in trying to justify your level of fo*lishness.
Choi! you are still here disgracing yourself even when you said you will rest; you can not even obey your own words, shows your level of rot. You could not understand my first statement neither do you know what "comprehension is not your fort" means yet you will not take advice even your own advice. Your foolery is very rare. You are a COMPOUND FOOL.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 12:55pm On Apr 17
Christian36:
I am expecting more foolishness from you or are you wiser now?
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 2:35pm On Apr 17
ForValour:
Choi! you are still here disgracing yourself even when you said you will rest; you can not even obey your own words, shows your level of rot. You could not understand my first statement neither do you know what "comprehension is not your fort" means yet you will not take advice even your own advice. Your foolery is very rare. You are a COMPOUND FOOL.
Am sure you just heard about that word, that is why you jumped using it forgetting that there is no correlation between all what I posted based on the headline to that statement you used. Honestly, now I know that you are still a child without any common s*nse
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 2:53pm On Apr 17
Christian36:
Am sure you just heard about that word, that is why you jumped using it forgetting that there is no correlation between all what I posted based on the headline to that statement you used. Honestly, now I know that you are still a child without any common s*nse
Aha! I know you will be back to display more foolishness because it is in you. I never knew you existed before you mentioned me to show your quantom foolery, and which word are you talking about, little man? All your statements have been devoid of reason. Are you mentally stable?
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 3:01pm On Apr 17
ForValour:
Aha! I know you will be back to display more foolish because it is in you. I never knew you existed before you mentioned me to show your quantom foolery, and which word are you talking about, little man? All your statements have been devoid of reason. Are you mentally stable?
You are not stable, that is why you continue using words without knowing how to spell it properly. It is quantum not quantom. It is foolishness that made one to act like he or she knows it all but knows nothing.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 3:39pm On Apr 17
Christian36:
You are not stable, that is why you continue using words without knowing how to spell it properly. It is quantum not quantom. It is foolishness that made one to act like he or she knows it all but knows nothing.
I mentioned your comprehension skills which is far more important than minute mechanical spelling errors ( which might even be intentional ) but you leave content and started insulting. You have been using "am" instead of "I am". I ignored your errors because they are not important to me. But you? You quoted me out of content, I told you comprehension is not your fort ( forte ). A normal person will seek clarity, but due to your shameless desposition and mental decadence you diverted to foolish insults which invariably showed your emptyness
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 3:52pm On Apr 17
ForValour:
I mentioned your comprehension skills which is far more important than minute mechanical spelling errors ( which might even be intentional ) but you leave content and started insulting. You have been using "am" instead of "I am". I ignored your errors because they are not important to me. But you? You quoted me out of content, I told you comprehension is not your fort ( forte ). A normal person will seek clarity, but due to your shameless desposition and mental decadence you diverted to foolish insults which invariably showed your emptyness
At least, I am not using words which I can't spell. You wanted to show up your English skills but ended up disgracing yourself. Ordinary quantum you can't spell, yet you are defending your foolishness, what a shame, am so disappointed that am chatting with a sen*less f*ol.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 4:20pm On Apr 17
Christian36:
At least, I am not using words which I can't spell. You wanted to show up your English skills but ended up disgracing yourself. Ordinary quantum you can't spell, yet you are defending your foolishness, what a shame, am so disappointed that am chatting with a sen*less f*ol.
You ought to be more disappointed in your parents for raising such an imbecilic scum. I can tell everyone sees you as a useless fool and your only hope is to seek validity online but I will tell you the truth you are a hopeless compound fool, yeah that is you. And correcting people online will not change your status because you will soon be burnt out, a fool is a fool, you can not mask it by online display of more foolishness.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 4:31pm On Apr 17
Christian36:
Chatting with you? Hahaha... Little man, dont get all hyped up. I am only telling you how foolish and mentally rotten you are. Get it?
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 4:46pm On Apr 17
[left][/left]
ForValour:
You ought to be more disappointed in your parents for raising such an imbecilic scum. I can tell everyone sees you as a useless fool and your only hope is to seek validity online but I will tell you the truth you are a hopeless compound fool, yeah that is you. And correcting people online will not change your status because you will soon be burnt out, a fool is a fool, you can not mask it by online display of more foolishness.
There is no gain fighting with you or exchanging foul words with you, in any way I might have offended you, am sorry. Please, accept my apology, let us not fight again. You win, I lost, hope you are satisfy.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 5:07pm On Apr 17
Christian36:
[left][/left] There is no gain fighting with you or exchanging foul words with you, in any way I might have offended you, am sorry. Please, accept my apology, let us not fight again. You win, I lost, hope you are satisfy.
. Haaa! Whether you mean this or not I will close this chapter and move on. I tender apology for my use of words and what's not. Good day.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Christian36: 5:10pm On Apr 17
ForValour:
. Haaa! Whether you mean this or not I will close this chapter and move on. I tender apology for my use of words and what's not. Good day.
I mean it, there is no gain insulting each other. All I pray for is better life, not to insult people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE / Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / MUST READ: Before You Buy That School Of Nursing Admission Form!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.