Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video (29162 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / ๏ปฟPhD Holder Employed As Primary School Teacher In Kaduna / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Mindlog: 2:57pm On Apr 16
CountinBlessins:
Useless school and useless teacher. If na me that student will be laying down unconscious and when his father comes i will strip his faher down and beat him to a pulp.

See mouth! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ukaegbuikedia: 2:57pm On Apr 16
Kudos to the teacher for tolerance...

I can not tolerate that shit

2 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Ttipsy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 16
This a normal thing in most schools
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by aybabz101: 2:58pm On Apr 16
This is what your slay mamas and woke daddies has turned schools into.

Teachers are now scared to touch students because na wahala. The parents and all the family members of the student will ponce on the teacher and wipe the school reputation in the mud. so no beating of students in schools any longer.

This trend is not limited to ajebo schools ooo....even aje pako schools in Ibadan don dey follow the trend.....

The future is so so so so so......
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Jewessgratitud3: 2:59pm On Apr 16
SeeWahala:

Better do quick find new hustle or find one man to turn your oga so you go get superMAN . . . Remember those your school children wey dey class dey grow quickly these days and to corner you beat go don dey hungry them well well by now sad

You self sabi say your mouth nor dey gree stay one place right from time cool

They go corner you beat in Jesus name.

By the way our students are well mannered and properly trained. We don't breed monsters or admit street boys and girls into our schools. All my schools are standard.

2 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Anaerobi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16
Is that boy still walking properly now or they're still exchanging words?

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by MrSprinter: 3:01pm On Apr 16
Unclebayo:
people will class you The way you class yourself, its the teacher's fault lipsrsealed
It's obvious you are not a teacher and you are not a rational thinker.
The people that feel the direct impact of today's moral decay among teenagers and youth are the teachers...
This moral decay is majorly caused by the kind of family that it seems most people are trying to encourage... THE BABYDADDY and BABYMAMA kind of family...

3 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by APOPTOSIS: 3:02pm On Apr 16
I can only weep.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is the saddest thing I have seen this new week
That woman needs another Job.
She may be a passionate teacher but she needs to sign out officially. This is too much!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by YourGFsnatcher: 3:03pm On Apr 16
Wawelexy:

Then from there you match to where you pick up your blue uniform and be ready for watery beans.

Some school management are the ones giving these over pampered students the audacity to confront their teachers in such manner. Especially the expensive school, they really don't care about morals any longer, all they are after is money, cos if they punish those students, they will tell there parents and most of the silly parent will withdraw their child from that school and might even sue them.

Lord pls may you bring those kinds of students my way, if i will teach again, so that i will repeat the same public corporate flogging i gave that boy in that northern state.

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by SEGLIZ: 3:03pm On Apr 16
this is all the government want in our society. another effect of private schools and training your child with affluence and less discipline.

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Jewessgratitud3: 3:04pm On Apr 16
MrLibrarian:
na incompetent teachers like this over grown mama I'm quoting students supposed dey beat nonsense comot for her body for teaching them nonsense.
English teacher wey no fit differentiate wound from would.
You are truly useless
Madam I'm not the cause of your abandonment and that thing you wish me will befall you a thousand times.

A typo error is what you want to use now haha.. you're gradually losing it.

My matter go eat up your heart finish before you know it.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by APOPTOSIS: 3:05pm On Apr 16
obinna58:
How can we confirm itโ€™s a teacher?
How can we confirm this is Nigeria?
Honestly very painful ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by pretydiva(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16
CountinBlessins:
Useless school and useless teacher. If na me that student will be laying down unconscious and when his father comes i will strip his faher down and beat him to a pulp.
No Dey talk wey tin you no go fit do Abeg๐Ÿ™„
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by APOPTOSIS: 3:05pm On Apr 16
Ttipsy:
This a normal thing in most schools
You call this normal?
Even as lawless as Nigeria is, I don't believe it has degenerated to this level.
Which school are you?

3 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by APOPTOSIS: 3:06pm On Apr 16
ukaegbuikedia:
Kudos to the teacher for tolerance...
I can not tolerate that shit
The humiliation is just too much.
Not a sight to behold.
That teacher must be identified, if it's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by BadBradley: 3:07pm On Apr 16
NairaOcean:
A video has surfaced online showing a student berating his teacher during class. The incident, which has sparked outrage on social media, reveals a concerning trend of student-teacher confrontations in schools.

The video, recorded by another student, captures the heated exchange between the secondary school student and his teacher. In the footage, the student can be seen shouting and using derogatory language towards the teacher.

The altercation began when the teacher reprimanded the student for disruptive behavior in the classroom. The situation quickly escalated as the student launched into a tirade of insults, questioning the teacher's competence and authority.

Where are the fear and discipline? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS3s-5tLd0

I'm not making excuses for that stupid student but the teacher Isn't calm and is lunching physical intentions towards the student. This icsn only happen in private schools.

She doesn't have the comportment and deportment of a teacher. Very classless.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by LittleFinger1: 3:07pm On Apr 16
Na normal thing
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by etrange: 3:07pm On Apr 16
santaclaws:
Nothing in the video points to it being Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜

Most of you just harvest videos online and attach Nigeria's name to it.

Where did you see Nigeria?
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by APOPTOSIS: 3:08pm On Apr 16
Nairalander248:
All these Chatgpt children
Honestly see the way other ChatGpt kids were laughing and making mockery of the entire situation!

2 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Buffalo2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16
nigeriantrucks:
This is completely wrong.

He should be rusticated immediately angry
in private school, they'll rather sack the teacher.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by YemyTemmy: 3:10pm On Apr 16
The worst thing to become in this life is to be a teacher, especially in Nigeria.

Salary will look down on you
your boss will look down on you
ungrateful parents will look down on you
Stup1d students will look down on you...

This is the reason i dumped the profession and eversince my life changed for good.
Now ungrateful parents that looked down on me now drives same car as my self, we live in same neighbourhood and they respect me more and some even seek advise from me.

If you're still in that profession, get other skills and crawl out of that profession

5 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Buffalo2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16
haybhi1:
Can't be Nigeria. Prolly SA
worse is has happened and still happening in Nigeria private schools.

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Tonytonex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16
NairaOcean:
A video has surfaced online showing a student berating his teacher during class. The incident, which has sparked outrage on social media, reveals a concerning trend of student-teacher confrontations in schools.

The video, recorded by another student, captures the heated exchange between the secondary school student and his teacher. In the footage, the student can be seen shouting and using derogatory language towards the teacher.

The altercation began when the teacher reprimanded the student for disruptive behavior in the classroom. The situation quickly escalated as the student launched into a tirade of insults, questioning the teacher's competence and authority.

Where are the fear and discipline? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS3s-5tLd0

the teacher didn't do well.
How can she be exchanging words with her student?
She brought herself low.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by israelmao(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16
You dare not in our days in secondary school you would be called out during assembly in front of other students and asked to lie on a desk to receive many painful strokes of cane that would leave your back with indelible marks.

4 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by westside365: 3:13pm On Apr 16
ForValour:
What nonsense. Maybe the teacher is truly incompetent if not the oversized student would not dare such rubbish.

It's like you don't know what is going on in the world. It can only happen in private schools where rich people accept stupid western civilization.. if you want to see Indiscipline come Europe. The truth is, a child that is not well trained is not only a problem to the family but the society wil also suffer. The Antichrist has infiltrated countries, cultures. The bible says discipline a child, use rod on him save him from untimely death. You left God's word you follow stupid western civilization.

4 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Buffalo2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16
It's a matter of time before teachers will disappear from Nigeria schools then the foreign government will start feeding fat on us to get schooled. Shebi we have imported their culture and fget ours. No discipline again, no control over pupils and students.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Origin(f): 3:15pm On Apr 16
Overzealous parents and people pleasing owners of school are the cause of this.

Of course his parents are rich ( or better still controlled by their sense of richness)...

I wouldn't dare, my parents would still beat me. Worse if there is video evidence. That means they will play it and beat me everyday.

A teacher is an instituted authority, and should have given adequate punishment eg wash the surroundings and other forms of serious exercise.

I know there are still good schools that would suspend that kid no matter what.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Nairalander248: 3:15pm On Apr 16
APOPTOSIS:

Honestly see the way other ChatGpt kids were laughing and making mockery of the entire situation!

They think they know.... In the coming Generation, kids will be suing their parent for not paying schools fees to attend Harvard instead of JennyClay and Daughters of Jezebel Community Secondary School.

2 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by MaziObinnaokija: 3:16pm On Apr 16
sad nowadays kids and lawlessness sad. Gone are those days u avoid teacher punishment/that long brown cane grin cheesy.Those days they tell u to cut โœ‚๏ธ ur nail,barb ur hair,each students go come with cane sad.Woes betide u if u failed to do accordingly sad. Those days ur fellow culprits friends go either carry u on their back,u lay down on ur desk to collect Mr Lasisi cane sad.Some unruly,troublesome nones don padded their bumbum either assorted khaki to minimised the cane ๐Ÿ˜‰. The Generation that fear teachers 60,70,80 and partially 90 don passed sad.

They should suspend that brat b4 he turn the school upside down

3 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by LordIsaac(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16
Teachers of teenagers in this generation all over the world deserve to be honored; they go through a lot trying to manage products of families bereft of values! You see their parents sef on social media and you need not look further.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MUST READ: Before You Buy That School Of Nursing Admission Form! / Covenant University / List Five Pairs Of Confusing Words And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.