Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri (15482 Views)

Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram β€” ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by ReubenE(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16
This guy has lost it.

All these are past and irrelevant things he's talking about.
Reno is a shamelessly divisive element looking for every means to stay relevant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by emmabest2000(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16
Mumu reno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Mindlog: 2:19pm On Apr 16
Earning his pay. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16
Jomonix:
Reno's clowning is getting off limits.

He said the facts

3 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by kingsways: 2:19pm On Apr 16
Jobless fellow
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by michlins(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16
Proper title

A thousand plus one reason Tinubu should employ me..... Reno

I don't know what else this man has to do for Tinubu to employ him and give me a seat at the ground table.

May I never labour like this for my meal in this life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:20pm On Apr 16
Raskimonojendor:

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Which Yorubas? Is Abiola now an Omo Ibo?

Terrorist region

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by deji17: 2:22pm On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

Same APC that threatened civil war and parallel government or which APC?.

Nobody is nursing anything this time. Una go dey collect am hot hot from Obidients πŸ˜‚

What is there to collect? How will that hurt anybody but yourselves? Keep at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:22pm On Apr 16
pquaver:

He said the facts

Obidients haven't done 1% of what you APC goons did to PDP.

Eat your karma and stop crying πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16
SoNature:
APC used lies, deceits and propaganda to knock Jonathan out of office thinking that leadership is easy. Now, they have realized that leadership is hard and are gaslighting people.

Reno and his flange of baboons will be resisted if they try to gag ordinary Nigerians who are trying to express themselves. You cannot beat a child and expect him not to cry.

They can hire and pay more minions to defend an obviously incompetent government but don't try to silence the people.
The defeat you suffered in 2015 is still hunting you?

5 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by CrossRhodes: 2:22pm On Apr 16
Nothing for you fake pastor Reno..

I know you are on nairaland roaming about like a madman.

Tinubu no go give you shishi because your receipts against him plenty..

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:22pm On Apr 16
deji17:

What is there to collect? How will that hurt anybody but yourselves? Keep at it.

You and Reno are already crying. Can't you seeπŸ˜‚.

Wailers

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Lomprico2: 2:23pm On Apr 16
Take gun and go and kill dem na, idiot!

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16
ivandragon:
Lol.
Bat should give reno an appointment. The man is really trying.
But nothing for you despite your daily wailing on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16
This waste product made it to frontpage. Pathetic. Nairaland no get content. Abi it is a sponsored post by Reno Omonkey?

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by babajero(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most in my entire life since I have been following politics is how igbos n not just obidient

A. Claim Tinubu bullion van incident is a fraudulent case when Tinubu as left the government house over 10 years before the incident happened but Peter Pandora Obi caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then commissioner of police in Lagos looting over ₦250 million cash from Anambra secretariat loaded in Peter Obi governor's convoy n caught in Peter Pandora Obi warehouse in Orile is cost saving method and Peter Pandora Obi was honoured with sainthood over such glaring looting remains a mystery to me till this very hour.

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

Igbos should make this make sense cos my mind wan explode.

For the fools that are paid to defend the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi note that I clearly stated who caught Peter Obi with the loot in his warehouse at Orile. He is not dead you can still verify.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let them jail Peter Obi that day.

Neither Mike Okiro or Marvel Akpoyibo are dead for those that do not believe this. You all can do your journalistic findings to ascertain the truth. No lunatic should quote n ask why is EFCC not after him, EFCC did not go after Ibori even after his loot was return as glaring evidence of fraud n misconduct.

Like James Ibori like Peter Pandora Obi.
Do you even believe what you wrote?

So all the things you wrote are truth and yet you people don't have anything to nail him, even though APC have control over all the armed forces including efcc and others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by okven: 2:25pm On Apr 16
Reno the clown 🀑 who takes you serious
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by YourKarma: 2:26pm On Apr 16
pquaver:

He said the facts

Point out 1 fact in the entire write-up

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by rinzaugustine: 2:26pm On Apr 16
This mumu Reno continually playing with Agbado brains …he had done everything humanly possible within his capacity to make Peter Obi notice him but I am not sure Peter Obi even knows he exists, which has made the shameless man being fed by a woman in London to descend to the level of fighting with obidients online …many young enough to be his grandchild. Those are the kind of failures that excite an average Agbado…smh

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by phorget(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most in my entire life since I have been following politics is how igbos n not just obidient

A. Claim Tinubu bullion van incident is a fraudulent case when Tinubu as left the government house over 10 years before the incident happened but Peter Pandora Obi caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then commissioner of police in Lagos looting over ₦250 million cash from Anambra secretariat loaded in Peter Obi governor's convoy n caught in Peter Pandora Obi warehouse in Orile is cost saving method and Peter Pandora Obi was honoured with sainthood over such glaring looting remains a mystery to me till this very hour.

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

For the fools that are paid to defend the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi note that I clearly stated who caught Peter Obi with the loot in his warehouse at Orile. He is not dead you can still verify.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police at the time n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let Marvel Akpoyibo jail Peter Obi that day.

Neither Mike Okiro or Marvel Akpoyibo are dead for those that do not believe this. You all can do your journalistic findings to ascertain the truth. No lunatic should quote n ask why is EFCC not after him, EFCC did not go after Ibori even after his loot was return as glaring evidence of fraud n misconduct.

So Mike Okiri is now an Igboman? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by ggood: 2:27pm On Apr 16
So Fg is afraid of Obidients

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by qtx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

https://www.facebook.com/100057351074401/posts/933740101881017/?app=fbl
Somebody should advise that gypsy to keep quiet.
The only way we will take him seriously is for him to relocate back home to stay here with Nigerians and do all those things he wants us to do under a very hostile economic atmosphere . And Pls tell him BAT has finished giving appointments in case he is not aware.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by CrossRhodes: 2:28pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police at the time n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let Marvel Akpoyibo jail Peter Obi that day.

May your mind and brain explode according to your words..
That brain vessel might just go pop soonest

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by benjaminlawson(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16
I think the man suppose to have been busy with PDP NEC meeting instead of obedient propaganda, or he no day PDP again, political prostitute.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Ebeano49(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16
Two more posts attacking Obi/Obidients and Reno will see his credit alert for the week.
The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Mindlog: 2:28pm On Apr 16
pquaver:

He said the facts

Just as it is the fact, he is making efforts in obstructing justice for a 15 year old girl who was defiled by his younger brother who also claims to be pastor....Distraction Promax. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by CrossRhodes: 2:29pm On Apr 16
pquaver:

He said the facts
The fact is that his brother raped a minor...
Let him write epistle about that.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by onuman: 2:30pm On Apr 16
Jomonix:
Reno's clowning is getting off limits.

The CLOWN is only good at engineering discord among many political actors in the county. He is a name dropper who seeks recognition from name dropping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by awa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16
Don't worry Mr. Joker, they will hire you.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16
Reno with licky and loud mouth.Are the current prices of market commodities propaganda?Is the all-time high forex in the history of Nigeria propaganda?And is it a propaganda that Tinubu APC is blaming Buhari APC for messing up economy like never before?Reno lacks integrity and he is inconsistent in his activism.In fact, he should remove activist from his personal profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" / My Prison Torture Experience By Inibehe Effiong / Audu Ogbeh Launches Agriculture Roadmap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.