Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri (15479 Views)

Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by OChimex: 3:37pm On Apr 16
ivandragon:
Lol.

Bat should give reno an appointment. The man is really trying.

Yes he should.
Short memory and Nigerians are 5 $ 6

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by peterboro: 3:37pm On Apr 16
Mugu!
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by jazzman7711: 3:46pm On Apr 16
SoNature:
APC used lies, deceits and propaganda to knock Jonathan out of office thinking that leadership is easy. Now, they have realized that leadership is hard and are gaslighting people.

Reno and his flange of baboons will be resisted if they try to gag ordinary Nigerians who are trying to express themselves. You cannot beat a child and expect him not to cry.

They can hire and pay more riffraffs to defend an obviously incompetent government but don't try to silence the people.

Are you PDP?

You are LP.

What has Jonathan got to do with you?

Jonathan is your latest excuse for why you are traitors who hate Nigeria?

RENO SHOULD JUST SAY THE FULL TRUTH, WHICH IS THAT YOU OBIDIENTS ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

YOU ARE IPOB TERRORISTS AND SECESSIONISTS WHO BECAME EMERGENCY NIGERIANS WHEN YOU SAW PETER OBI HAD A SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY.

IN FACT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO PETER OBI TODAY, YOU WILL LEAVE THE POLITICAL SCENE AND RETURN TO IPOB.

YOU ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

THAT IS WHY YOU BEHAVE THE WAY YOU BEHAVE.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by blancsn1: 3:47pm On Apr 16
So Mike Okiro is an Hausa man ba ?!

Chikel20000:
almost believed u till u goofed by saying Okiro is an Igbo man....clowns!
phorget:

So Mike Okiri is now an Igboman? 🤷‍♂️

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Donedeal1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16
Those guys have three identities

Ipob members on Monday

ESN on weekends

Obedient in the afternoons.

So they have to interchange as needed

As long as the efforts will lead to Nigerian woes.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 3:48pm On Apr 16
OChimex:

Most Nigerians like you are dummies and have very low retentive memory.
Read below Omokri tweets before election
grin grin

You are actually the dumb one here
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by goshee: 3:50pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most in my entire life since I have been following politics is how igbos n not just obidient

A. Claim Tinubu bullion van incident is a fraudulent case when Tinubu as left the government house over 10 years before the incident happened but Peter Pandora Obi caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then commissioner of police in Lagos looting over ₦250 million cash from Anambra secretariat loaded in Peter Obi governor's convoy n caught in Peter Pandora Obi warehouse in Orile is cost saving method and Peter Pandora Obi was honoured with sainthood over such glaring looting remains a mystery to me till this very hour.

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

Igbos should make this make sense cos my mind wan explode.

For the fools that are paid to defend the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi note that I clearly stated who caught Peter Obi with the loot in his warehouse at Orile. He is not dead you can still verify.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police at the time n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let Marvel Akpoyibo jail Peter Obi that day.

Neither Mike Okiro or Marvel Akpoyibo are dead for those that do not believe this. You all can do your journalistic findings to ascertain the truth. No lunatic should quote n ask why is EFCC not after him, EFCC did not go after Ibori even after his loot was return as glaring evidence of fraud n misconduct.

Like James Ibori like Peter Pandora Obi.
How i person spends a lot of time amd space typing nonsense and knowing fully well that he's typing nonsense should be considered another wonder of the world.

Anyway, fools can do anything without knowing

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by SoNature(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16
jazzman7711:

Are you PDP?

You are LP.

What has Jonathan got to do with you?

Jonathan is your latest excuse for why you are traitors who hate Nigeria?

RENO SHOULD JUST SAY THE FULL TRUTH, WHICH IS THAT YOU OBIDIENTS ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

YOU ARE IPOB TERRORISTS AND SECESSIONISTS WHO BECAME EMERGENCY NIGERIANS WHEN YOU SAW PETER OBI HAD A SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY.

IN FACT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO PETER OBI TODAY, YOU WILL LEAVE THE POLITICAL SCENE AND RETURN TO IPOB.

YOU ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

THAT IS WHY YOU BEHAVE THE WAY YOU BEHAVE.

I don't belong anywhere. I want a working country. This country and its citizens are annoying! Annoying is just being modest!
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Olu1000: 3:54pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

https://www.facebook.com/100057351074401/posts/933740101881017/?app=fbl

Reno is really sick and needs treatment.I wonder what PO did to him and why he hates PO so much.He probably blames PO for Atiku’s defeat.I am a Labour Party Chieftain in Edo State and I say it every where that PO did not win the last presidential election.The election though not perfect was relatively free and fair except in a case of Rivers State which was a total fraud orchestrated by Wike , who has been handsomely rewarded with FCT minister.

Reno is really sick.Why hasn’t he talked about the Lagos Calabar coastal highway being constructed for over 4 billion per kilometer and how transparent the bidding process was.

Reno needs treatment.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 3:55pm On Apr 16
Reno Omokri just looking for job at all cost. He wants Tinubu to give him work. Unstable human being, always thinking he knows it all.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by WorldRichest: 4:01pm On Apr 16
Jomonix:
Reno's clowning is getting off limits.

You can beat him, and you can join him because he is far beyond your level
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Johncarlo07: 4:02pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most in my entire life since I have been following politics is how igbos n not just obidient

A. Claim Tinubu bullion van incident is a fraudulent case when Tinubu as left the government house over 10 years before the incident happened but Peter Pandora Obi caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then commissioner of police in Lagos looting over ₦250 million cash from Anambra secretariat loaded in Peter Obi governor's convoy n caught in Peter Pandora Obi warehouse in Orile is cost saving method and Peter Pandora Obi was honoured with sainthood over such glaring looting remains a mystery to me till this very hour.

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

For the fools that are paid to defend the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi note that I clearly stated who caught Peter Obi with the loot in his warehouse at Orile. He is not dead you can still verify.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police at the time n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let Marvel Akpoyibo jail Peter Obi that day.

Neither Mike Okiro or Marvel Akpoyibo are dead for those that do not believe this. You all can do your journalistic findings to ascertain the truth. No lunatic should quote n ask why is EFCC not after him, EFCC did not go after Ibori even after his loot was return as glaring evidence of fraud n misconduct.

Agbadorians nd Stupidity!
Peter Obi’s driver was caught wit 250,000,000 which he said belong to Mr obi. Mr obi was called upon,nd he confirmed d money belonged to him.
D question morons lyk u shld ansa,is (1) Was d money intercepted to b shared during election? (2) Is Peter Obi too small as a business man to move 250 million in raw cash?
Even everyday business men move more Dan dat in cash.
In d case of Tinubu,he brought two bullion vans into his Ouse on election day,nd start sharing. We knw Peter Obi to b a businessman,even bfor a nitwit lyk u was born.pls, can u mention businesses ascribe to Tinubu prior to becoming Lagos state governor? Lyk dey say, common sense is nt soo common.

Secondly u talked abt Peter Obi keeping money in save havens. Business men all ova d world do dat. because of d tax free incentives associated with such haven. Even Elon musk has such account. Wat a roach like u shld av done was to tell us if investigation were conducted, nd it was discovered dat d monies were truly stolen by Mr Peter Obi.

Ur jst lyk d Reno ur supporting. Reno is an opportunistic douchebag,whose only interest is his stomach. He has no love for Nigeria at all. Its his stomach dat dictates his direction.

Go get a life bro,Tinubu is a corrupt individual, a thief and will offer Nigeria nothing! Going forward.

D James Ibori u compare Peter Obi wit,was arrested,convicted nd jailed. Up till now, no one! No government agencies has indicted Peter Obi of corruption.
If u av show d world nd let us see,or shut ur stinking mouth up!
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16
Raskimonojendor:

Okay IPOB member.
the way you people fear IPOB is legendary.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Nnadykings: 4:06pm On Apr 16
My prayers for the Yoruba people today is that may you guys never be irrelevant and useless like Reno omokri who has totally lost his reputation as once a highly respected Nigerians to a clown who speaks with both side of the mouth
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Bennycollins: 4:13pm On Apr 16
Exactly!
Validated:
angry
Reno is fatally broke. All the clothes he is wearing were what he got during GEJ regime, hence his Oklahoma shoes can explain.

He desperately needs Tinubu's appointment and thinks calling Obidients names and alarming Tinubu will help him.

@Reno, FFK and other staunch agbadonians are still unemployed, please start looking for factory job as Tinubu no get your time.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Kukutenla: 4:14pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

Jus say you need a job

Stop crying wolf where there is none
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by DOM7: 4:16pm On Apr 16
I think it is high time obedients start paying this gong because everyday he must promote them, you can spend weeks or months without hearing any obedient making noise about the movement or obi, but there's never a day that this run away looter will not mention them I think he deserves something.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Arabaincubus: 4:20pm On Apr 16
Reno O'Mockery: the table shaker that saw the tablecloth shaking, and ran to the Police station.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Anyiamaka: 4:20pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his warehouse in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

N250m found with a commissioner over 500km away from their state Vs two billion vans of money found in someone's residence.

Some people will never have sense in Jesus name. Team epin pawa cheesy
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by eldoradoxx: 4:26pm On Apr 16
All i have to say is that if propaganda was a person, his name will be APC, what kind of falsehood and false narrative did they not churn out against Jonathan and PDP? Only very few Obidients engage in propaganda as the bulk of the group is made up of highly educated and independent people who dont feed from either government or from any politician and therefore are not compelled to generate false narratives most times to defend the agenda of their pay masters.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by ottersberger(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

Obidients are a headless mob
Obidients are rude, uncouth, uncultured, blah blah blah.

This is the nonsense we've had to contend with from a bunch of paid uncivilized, wicked and shameless baboons who are constantly gaslighting and blackmailing Nigerians on behalf of an election rigger who's every word, every claimed achievement is either proven to be a brazen lie at best or simply non-existent.

On what ground would anyone come out to promote an odious character like the election thief in Aso Rock if Nigeria is not the failed banana republic it has become.

Government in this country is now left to the degenerate who has hijacked our treasury with his equally and obviously stolen Lagos treasury.

The questions still begging for answers are:

What primary and secondary schools did Amoda Sangodele alias Ahmed Tinubu attend, and Who were his classmates?. Make una answer this seemingly simple question once and for all na. His claimed university degree turned out to be one manufactured somewhere in the back alleys of Oluwole area of Lagos Island.

We are grateful to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for finally exposing the education and fraud who calls Himself Ahmed Tinubu. Did Deloitte not shame him by telling the world he never worked for them against his bogus, boldfaced claim.

This known drug dealer is the person that an irresponsible, failed Reno Omokri has been trying to launder in front of decent people. A man so odious, a kleptomaniac, despotic and so nepotistic that Nigerians are now counting the days to his exit, barely one year in office.

Reno Omokri is a hungry, shameless fugitive, sniffing for a crumb from his master's table. He is still afraid to visit his own country in its present state. Pity all the servants of a shameless state robber and election rigger who serve him on a starvation wage while his children live in mansions in Europe and America.

Those of you who today cannot pay school fees for your children or provide them with adequate financial security should bury your heads in shame for the failure you have become.

Let this be clear, however, we will continue to engage you in a battle of light against darkness. And in this quest, we shall prevail.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by phorget(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

So is Wike an Igboman?
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by cmikel: 4:30pm On Apr 16
A PERSON WHO WAS PAID TO COME TO NIGERIA TO COUNTER AND CURTAIN OBIDIENTS

HE IS ONLY DOING HIS JOB

WHAT ELSE

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by bentenny(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16
I never knew that a time will come when Reno will spew the same trash he had accused APC of doing!
Obidients go don drag am sotay e wail full ageepee tank!

It's obvious that Omockery is on the payroll of apc but in order not to make it look obvious,he made it look like he is still with PDP but chopping from apc like wike!
Haven't you observed that none of agbadorians drag him anymore and now the apc mod in nairaland now keep a special allocation for his Twitter posts here!

Isn't it funny that despite the criticism of the FG by Atiku,Reno has said nothing but preferred to attack Obi just to maintain his duplicity!

The same Reno that had attacked apc for their propaganda is the same person that is now advising the same party to increase the volume of their propaganda to drown that of his perceived enemy 🤣🤣

What a time to be alive!😂😂
Obidients on nairaland abeg do well to put enough Yamaha rope on top Reno neck for more premium dragging😄😄

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by WhiteWood: 4:33pm On Apr 16
Tflex01:
Tinubu has his own plans for them. Wait for his second term.

For now he needs those headl.ess chickens to help divide PDP votes again in 2027. 😂

Bro, revealing this truth and secret here won't work in our favor, o, Abi you wan open their eye? Please wait until Tinubu's second term before opening their eyes. by then, water don pass garri.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16
CrossRhodes:

The fact is that his brother raped a minor...
Let him write epistle about that.

He is not his brother and if he has to, why have Ndigbo not faced their brothers who carry drugs, why carry obi who was caught laundering money in lagos for head.. Remove the log in ur eyes before facing reno

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Honestey: 4:34pm On Apr 16
There is no need , just make sure their propaganda candidate can't step near Aso Rock. If Igbo man is to become President it has to be someone with Nigerians agenda not bully, not gansters and disobedient online warriors
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by commoditiesnig: 4:35pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

Wow.. Indeed propaganda and lies can be powerful tools.. God help us
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Kukutenla: 4:40pm On Apr 16
Johncarlo07:

Agbadorians nd Stupidity!
Peter Obi’s driver was caught wit 250,000,000 which he said belong to Mr obi. Mr obi was called upon,nd he confirmed d money belonged to him.
D question morons lyk u shld ansa,is (1) Was d money intercepted to b shared during election? (2) Is Peter Obi too small as a business man to move 250 million in raw cash?
Even everyday business men move more Dan dat in cash.
In d case of Tinubu,he brought two bullion vans into his Ouse on election day,nd start sharing. We knw Peter Obi to b a businessman,even bfor a nitwit lyk u was born.pls, can u mention businesses ascribe to Tinubu prior to becoming Lagos state governor? Lyk dey say, common sense is nt soo common.

Secondly u talked abt Peter Obi keeping money in save havens. Business men all ova d world do dat. because of d tax free incentives associated with such haven. Even Elon musk has such account. Wat a roach like u shld av done was to tell us if investigation were conducted, nd it was discovered dat d monies were truly stolen by Mr Peter Obi.

Ur jst lyk d Reno ur supporting. Reno is an opportunistic douchebag,whose only interest is his stomach. He has no love for Nigeria at all. Its his stomach dat dictates his direction.

Go get a life bro,Tinubu is a corrupt individual, a thief and will offer Nigeria nothing! Going forward.

D James Ibori u compare Peter Obi wit,was arrested,convicted nd jailed. Up till now, no one! No government agencies has indicted Peter Obi of corruption.
If u av show d world nd let us see,or shut ur stinking mouth up!
SO you actually believe that lie of N250m? LOL
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by billyG(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16
This man think by bad mouthing PO,tinubu will give him a job.doesche sleep well at night at all always thinking of PO
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Chikel20000(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

oga just shut up.....u guys will always put Nigeria Delta as Igbos when it benefits ur narratives but when we call them Igbos, u guys will rush to remind us Nigeria Delta is non Igbos....make una de play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N180,000 Tuition Fees For Nigerian Universities / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) / If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.