Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri (15483 Views)

Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Oghene86: 2:30pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

https://www.facebook.com/100057351074401/posts/933740101881017/?app=fbl

Reno you de find work to replace your bad shoes 😂

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Diligence: 2:30pm On Apr 16
Mr Peter Obi got discounts, patronised Innosson Vehicles thereby creating thousands of jobs...no USD flight, very cost-effective measure ...

Mr Peter Obi mentioned this in one of those seminars/workshops where he said some people were afraid of Innosson Vehicles failing brakes then, but throughout his 8 years those fears were allayed, as no vehicles failed brakes, REMEMBER?

Compare that to APC purchasing SUVs of about ₦200 million on top economic depression. Hyperinflation. USD skyrocketing...

Reno, these lies aimed at mischievously twisting the narratives (facts & figures), deceiving & misleading... won't fly. So. ZUKWANIKE!

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by blancsn1: 2:31pm On Apr 16
Mr Unwise ipob dullard, PDP was in power for 16 years the Tinubu you dullard call criminals was honorably discharged n acquitted with FG ordered to pay compensation for wasting his time n that of the court.

The UK govt as returned raw cash James Ibori looted to their country, APC is in govt he is in PDP n APC can not even take him to court. Nigeria justice system is wacked.

If Peter Peter Obi truly believes he as no case let him go to court like Tinubu did n clear
his name instead of jumping from APGA TO PDP n now Labour. chilkena.

babajero:
Do you even believe what you wrote?

So all the things you wrote are truth and yet you people don't have anything to nail him, even though APC have control over all the armed forces including efcc and others.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by AskNgige2: 2:31pm On Apr 16
Jomonix:
Reno's clowning is getting off limits.

Am surprised Tinibu never give am appointments 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Kusu12: 2:32pm On Apr 16
Obirodent miscreants are bunch of losers, frustrated and deluded set of people. They can't do more than what they are known for wailing, grunting like pig, gnashing their teeth like loser and peddling falsehood. While Asiwaju their master strategist and tormentor keeps moving forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Dittodat: 2:33pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most in my entire life since I have been following politics is how igbos n not just obidient

A. Claim Tinubu bullion van incident is a fraudulent case when Tinubu as left the government house over 10 years before the incident happened but Peter Pandora Obi caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then commissioner of police in Lagos looting over ₦250 million cash from Anambra secretariat loaded in Peter Obi governor's convoy n caught in Peter Pandora Obi warehouse in Orile is cost saving method and Peter Pandora Obi was honoured with sainthood over such glaring looting remains a mystery to me till this very hour.

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

Igbos should make this make sense cos my mind wan explode.

For the fools that are paid to defend the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi note that I clearly stated who caught Peter Obi with the loot in his warehouse at Orile. He is not dead you can still verify.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police at the time n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let Marvel Akpoyibo jail Peter Obi that day.

Neither Mike Okiro or Marvel Akpoyibo are dead for those that do not believe this. You all can do your journalistic findings to ascertain the truth. No lunatic should quote n ask why is EFCC not after him, EFCC did not go after Ibori even after his loot was return as glaring evidence of fraud n misconduct.

Like James Ibori like Peter Pandora Obi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Kusu12: 2:34pm On Apr 16
Diligence:
Mr Peter Obi got discounts, patronised Innosson Vehicles thereby creating thousands of jobs...no USD flight, very cost-effective measure ...

Mr Peter Obi mentioned this in one of those seminars/workshops where he said some people were afraid of Innosson Vehicles failing brakes then, but throughout his 8 years those fears were allayed, as no vehicles failed brakes, REMEMBER?

Compare that to APC purchasing SUVs of about ₦200 million on top economic depression. Hyperinflation. USD skyrocketing...

Reno, these Ur half-truths won't fly! ZUKWANIKE!
Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah because of tribalism.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Paramount01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

Same APC that threatened civil war and parallel government or which APC?.

Nobody is nursing anything this time. Una go dey collect am hot hot from Obidients 😂

And you can see that the Agbadorians are really up to your match, you think this is buahri that most of his supporters are not on social media, you give one they give you times 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Chikel20000(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most in my entire life since I have been following politics is how igbos n not just obidient

A. Claim Tinubu bullion van incident is a fraudulent case when Tinubu as left the government house over 10 years before the incident happened but Peter Pandora Obi caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then commissioner of police in Lagos looting over ₦250 million cash from Anambra secretariat loaded in Peter Obi governor's convoy n caught in Peter Pandora Obi warehouse in Orile is cost saving method and Peter Pandora Obi was honoured with sainthood over such glaring looting remains a mystery to me till this very hour.

B. Peter Peter Obi hiding stolen loot in his daughter Gabrielle's name abroad is not a crime. Note this account were opened during his second term after Marvel Akpoyibo caught his convoy looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his ware in Lagos monthly in his first term but Oyetola's appearing in Pandora papers means he is looting for Tinubu.

For the fools that are paid to defend the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi note that I clearly stated who caught Peter Obi with the loot in his warehouse at Orile. He is not dead you can still verify.

2. Note Mike Okiro was the Inspector General of police at the time n he is an Igbo man, he alone did not let Marvel Akpoyibo jail Peter Obi that day.

Neither Mike Okiro or Marvel Akpoyibo are dead for those that do not believe this. You all can do your journalistic findings to ascertain the truth. No lunatic should quote n ask why is EFCC not after him, EFCC did not go after Ibori even after his loot was return as glaring evidence of fraud n misconduct.

almost believed u till u goofed by saying Okiro is an Igbo man....clowns!

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by ShootThemAll(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16
Reno Omokri is a confirmed Arse licker! Chai! See person papa o, with no iota of shame all because of a political appointment. Do you think Thiefnubuuu is a 100% fool or even same mumu Buhari you have been dragging up and down when you were supporting the Oga of SPV Atiku.

PASTOR RENO your shame dey shame me, are you this desperate for a position in Aso rock. Chai! Respect yourself because of your two lovely daughters nah. She is reading your posts and the last born will definitely read your posts one day and will know that his goat dad has no iota of integrity.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by HugoBoss10(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16
Did you notice how this two face man operate
Once he feels that he's becoming irrelevant he will just create an off point topic about Peter Obi and Obidient movement..
That alone attracts traffic to his Twitter and Facebook pages grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

Obidients have turned you guys to Wailers 😂😂.

I'm enjoying this scene
not really, but we are praying and trying so hard to bring out the obidients out of delusion and zombiesm...

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16
HugoBoss10:
Did you notice how this two face man operate
Once he feels that he's becoming irrelevant he will just create an off point topic about Peter Obi and Obidient movement..
That alone attracts traffic to his Twitter and Facebook pages grin grin grin
and what is wrong with it? You guys don't like the truth... Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Iykenuwa(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16
This guy Reno has been crying desperately for Tinubu's attention since last year. Make Tinubu settle am na.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by KennethOkonkwo: 2:51pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

How other politicians stole when they donate but Peter OBi didn't steal in Anambra to donate boreholes and millions.

How Peter obi doings are different from previous politicians who eat Agbado on the streets,doing things for camera like fayose,omisore and okorocha and co

THOSE PEOPLE ARE SELLING THEIR LOVED THIEVES E.G PETER OBI LIKE THEY SELL THEIR FAKE ELECTRONICS !

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by BigBizzy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16
Reno is doing so much to be recognized by Tinubu... chaiii I feel forr him
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Emman08: 2:53pm On Apr 16
Someone should PLEASE give Reno Omokri a job. Or money. Or both.

Because this hustling don too much
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by villagereporter(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

Either you like it or not Tilumpu is incompetent. Get life my bro.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by villagereporter(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16
Methinks RINO amokole should be appointed with immediate alacrity, so that he can rest from Obidients tormentation. Werey dey disguise ni RINO amokole yi ooo
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by HugoBoss10(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16
PortHarcourtcit:
and what is wrong with it? You guys don't like the truth... Why?

Everything is wrong with it because the man Reno has never been stable all his life.
In fact he shouldn't be the one to criticize Obidient movement because he does exactly the things he accused others of cool cool cool

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by dododawa1: 3:08pm On Apr 16
OBIDENTs

Are

Problem

People

1 Like

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Haaland21: 3:15pm On Apr 16
Jomonix:

That is obidafts nightmare...

I refused to be an obirodent.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by phemray(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16
SoNature:
APC used lies, deceits and propaganda to knock Jonathan out of office thinking that leadership is easy. Now, they have realized that leadership is hard and are gaslighting people.

Reno and his flange of baboons will be resisted if they try to gag ordinary Nigerians who are trying to express themselves. You cannot beat a child and expect him not to cry.

They can hire and pay more riffraffs to defend an obviously incompetent government but don't try to silence the people.

I can't just imagine some believe buhari is dead and buried, so funny.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by ariesbull: 3:17pm On Apr 16
Jomonix:
dude is just obsessed with Obi

What does that guy do for a living ? Does he have a daytime job ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by PeterObi4LP: 3:19pm On Apr 16
Tinubu pls renew Reno contract before hunger finish him and family. Peter Obi night mare
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Amumaigwe: 3:23pm On Apr 16
blancsn1:

Stop splashing saliva everywhere and tell us what the two high density armoured billion vans that drove into a certain residence in Bourdillion Road on the eve on the 2019 presidential election was carrying.
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by OChimex: 3:33pm On Apr 16
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu should bring Reno Omokri on board. He deserves it
Most Nigerians like you are dummies and have very low retentive memory.
Read below Omokri tweets before election
grin grin

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by aswani(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

Right here is the whole truth and nothing but.

Another banger by Reno.

How does he do it where every single word is relevant, this guy here is a wordsmith of the highest calibre?

I don tok am bifor anyway say UNIBEN no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by Dpharisee: 3:34pm On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

Obidients have turned you guys to Wailers 😂😂.

I'm enjoying this scene
I am really enjoying the ballistic missiles being fired daily from the Obidients, they have made Nigerians to see the inside out of the government, imagine National Assembly library having more money in the budget than all Nigerian universities
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by HugoBoss10(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16
Racoon:
Gaslighing is not working. Same FG that is the grandmaster of lies and propaganda? This Reno Omokri is really deluded with Peter Obi and Obidients but it is remarkable that Obi have never dignified him with a reply. Meanwhile;

Na only this one
What has he not done or say in the past about others
He only works for the highest bidders
Re: FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri by ejimatic: 3:35pm On Apr 16
DesignMaestro:

. Let vote tomorrow: The result will be
1.Tinubu
2. Atiku
3 Obi

Any propaganda cannot make Obi rule in Nigeria. He will get votes in the SE. That is all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Launches Agriculture Roadmap / Insecurity: Tension Mounts In Imo, Abia, Rivers / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.