Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai (14600 Views)

Budget: National Assembly Sets November 28 Target For Passage / Port-Harcourt Serial Killing: Rivers Assembly Sets Up Committee To Curb It / BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 9:32pm On Apr 16
sammhi:

U no get one single sense because obviously you are an illiterate
No one who is educated measures good governance by IGR ..any fool can raise IGR ...Good governance is measured by HDI ..human development index such as Health , education, water supply , environmental hygiene etc
Not by how many people you rigged into power ..any heartless mafia wil and can do all that ...
All those things you mentioned above, what will be used to finance them? Is it not money? Or you expect them to be paid for with teeth? The more money you have the more infrastructure you can do, hence the essence of increased IGR.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Inosky(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16
BERNIMOORE:
who is probing wike? Definitely Not Rivers house of assembly.... Any move by fubara must go through the State assembly.... And you know it will be thrown out like shit....man pass man abeg

Wike will never escape from his atrocities in Rivers, time will tell.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Splashme: 9:47pm On Apr 16
Kpakam
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Boldideas: 9:52pm On Apr 16
MajorOvakporaye:
That foolish short midget must be taught a lesson.

Easy bro.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Objectivist04: 9:53pm On Apr 16
[quote author=Heavensent01 post=129475805]

Chop make I chop na southeast politics, when Soludo want to loud the scam, he quickly came out to tell Soludo to finished what he doesn't do when we were told he did everything in anambra with bad roads

Soludo want to expose Peter obi and his obidients starting packing dirts close to state house just because they're naturally dirty

Why will Obiano expose Peter obi when himself is also planning to steal or was his case not raise at Efcc? Thief don't expose thief [/quote

Sense is far from some of you Agbadorians,
Obiano was pro APC and he was arrested by EFCC immediately he handed over but Peter Obi who was a thorn on the flesh of APC has never been invited for once and still that didn't tell you something ?
Even Tinubu as opposition leader was docked under GEJ but neither Buhari nor Tinubu has ever accused Obi,.
If it is about integrity he is above board wether it pains you or not
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Objectivist04: 9:58pm On Apr 16
Yelight:

Peter Obi is not an angel but he stood tall above all other politicians in Nigeria.
Exactly what am trying to say but hatred will not allow Agbadorians to see reason with what am saying.
.it any anti Tinubu governor has ever ruled Lagos, the level of corruption that would have been exposed will be unprecedented.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Objectivist04: 10:05pm On Apr 16
Fiscus105:

Is soludo probe Obiano? I guess Obiano too is also most cleanest in the country.
So you didn't hear how EFCC picked up Obiano as he was trying to escape from the country ? So what else should Soludo probe and by the way they are in good terms whereas Obi was not in good term with Obiano, is not in good terms with Soludo, is a nightmares to Tinubu and still walking free.
Try to make use of your sense abeg
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by United04: 10:24pm On Apr 16
BERNIMOORE:
who is probing wike? Definitely Not Rivers house of assembly.... Any move by fubara must go through the State assembly.... And you know it will be thrown out like shit....man pass man abeg
It's not true. The state government can set up a Judicial Inquiry to probe the last administration., thereby circumventing the House of Assembly.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by LOVEGINO(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu want to finish this man before he ever have a chance.
El Rufai deserve death sentence anyway.
abeg where u sit down make barman bring u chill beer.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by jkpbestseries: 10:59pm On Apr 16
Is Eno the governor of Cross River? Look elsewhere
Racoon:
-Wike is being probed in Rivers.
-Gandollar is being probed in Kano.
-El-Rufai is being probed in Kaduna.

Fire everywhere! It remains Ben Ayade by Eno and Yahaya Bello by Ododo and the EFCC.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by caracas: 11:28pm On Apr 16
Max24:

Na cleanest we go chop? Is good governance a function of morality or righteousness? If prosperity is by morality Trump shouldn't have been elected American President. It's about ability to handle the economy and generate money. How successful was Obi in raising the IGR of Anambra as gov or value of his investments. Compare him with Tinubu in the two areas and you will know why we respect Tinubu.
This Same thiefnubuuuu or another one?
Some of you are just shameless walahi, as in how can any reasonable human being place tinubu side by side with good leadership. Lagos cannot be compared to any state in Nigeria and we all know why. If Peter had ruled Lagos state am sure by now lagos would be one of the best cities in the world but what we have is Lagos always being rated as one of the worst cities to live in.
For your info Peter obi was a financial wizard before he even became governor, his achievements n records in the financial sector as a private citizen are there , you may do well to n check ..
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by nextdoorpal: 11:29pm On Apr 16
Racoon:
-Wike is being probed in Rivers.
-Gandollar is being probed in Kano.
-El-Rufai is being probed in Kaduna.

Fire everywhere! It remains Ben Ayade by Eno and Yahaya Bello by Ododo and the EFCC.

Gov. Bassey Otu rather, Pastor Umo Eno(PUE) is Akwa Ibom's governor
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by ufuosman(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16
Let’s see ow it’s goes
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by NuhuAjang71(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16
Sweet news
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by KORLAR(m): 12:15am On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

None of his successors has probed him despite having a beef with him, it tells a lot even though I am not ok with his style but one undeniable fact is that he came out clean

Tinubu too is same even though he had issues with two of his successors.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 3:34am On Apr 17
caracas:

Some of you are just shameless walahi, as in how can any reasonable human being place tinubu side by side with good leadership. Lagos cannot be compared to any state in Nigeria and we all know why. If Peter had ruled Lagos state am sure by now lagos would be one of the best cities in the world but what we have is Lagos always being rated as one of the worst cities to live in.
For your info Peter obi was a financial wizard before he even became governor, his achievements n records in the financial sector as a private citizen are there , you may do well to n check ..
My brother, we have passed this stage. Elections had come and gone. A winner had been elected by citizens and certified by the Supreme Court. If we are truly patriotic this is the time to support whoever is there for your country to become great and not whinning and wailing about who you wanted their. We all have a duty to make Nigeria great and I believe it's possible. I am quite optimistic that this government will usher in the best administration in the history of this country. Even if you cant see that, the best you can do is to sit and watch but don't throw spanners in the works.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by MEGAWATCH: 3:42am On Apr 17
Max24:

What about Lagos? Can we say same for Lagos? Tinubu governed Lagos and later brought all his successors till date. What does that say about his leadership and visionary abilities. All Obis successors didn't see him as special. Even Soludo was disgusted by how he was being hyped by Anambarians.

One man said something against many and you think something is not wrong with that man?

Soludo has a different views against all the Anambra people and he is just one man and you are believing that one man?

Something is really wrong with your judgement seriously.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:24am On Apr 17
PressMyButton:

We have plenty receipts on this forum since 2013, so, don't whine yourself.
Lolz
Na this forum with dead brains like helinues and you be ur source🤣🤣
Oga travel go anambra and ask those there
Hatred kee u people
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:28am On Apr 17
Max24:

Na cleanest we go chop? Is good governance a function of morality or righteousness? If prosperity is by morality Trump shouldn't have been elected American President. It's about ability to handle the economy and generate money. How successful was Obi in raising the IGR of Anambra as gov or value of his investments. Compare him with Tinubu in the two areas and you will know why we respect Tinubu.
If by now, u dont understand economy, it is a pity.
The world doesn't judged an economy by IGR but rather GDP
In GDP, Obi defeated Tinubu and Fashola combined
In HDI, Obi defeated Tinubu and fashola combined
We really have a serious brain and knowledge gap in this country
And someone like u will claim graduate now🤦‍♂️
It is really that bad that in 2024, someone is still using IGR as a yardstick for development. Really Bad
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:32am On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

None of his successors has probed him despite having a beef with him, it tells a lot even though I am not ok with his style but one undeniable fact is that he came out clean
Which of his leadership style are u not okay with?
Because he doesn't blow his trumpet?
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:38am On Apr 17
Max24:

What about Lagos? Can we say same for Lagos? Tinubu governed Lagos and later brought all his successors till date. What does that say about his leadership and visionary abilities. All Obis successors didn't see him as special. Even Soludo was disgusted by how he was being hyped by Anambarians.
Lolz
That ogun analysis would have point u to the real issue, but ur brain too swallow.
Lagos was already set up. It is just like Abuja been setup now. Anybody that will take over Abuja if it is made a state tomorrow will find it easy.
The person wont have to be thinking about constructing roads, building basic schools or linking villages, he will just consolidate on what he will meet on ground
U cant now bring Osun or Edo and be using it to compare
Look at the statistics, that is where the real data and comparison are
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:47am On Apr 17
caracas:

Hatred will never allow them to check.

I remembered during the election, a colleague of mine was asking me what Obi did in anambra
This person is a supposed graduate o. Immediately i started telling him what Obi did, he got angry and the next thing he said was, what am i now doing in Lagos, why aint i staying in anambra.
Lagos was already the commercial city of Nigeria even when Tinubu was still pushing drugs in Chicago.
The hatred in these people is second to none and na mostly the Muslim yorubas
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 5:17am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
That ogun analysis would have point u to the real issue, but ur brain too swallow.
Lagos was already set up. It is just like Abuja been setup now. Anybody that will take over Abuja if it is made a state tomorrow will find it easy.
The person wont have to be thinking about constructing roads, building basic schools or linking villages, he will just consolidate on what he will meet on ground
U cant now bring Osun or Edo and be using it to compare
Look at the statistics, that is where the real data and comparison are
Many of you make a fundamental mistake when you talk about Tinubu and Lagos. You assume that when we talk about how Tinubu developed Lagos we are talking about roads, hospitals, schools and so on alone. Yes, that is part of it but only a fraction of it. For me, what I see as the most important contribution of Tinubu to Lagos which other states copied are his innovative ideas which he has started to introduce at the Federal level already within one year. He has the ability to find creative solutions to societal problems which shows his uncommon intelligence. I can't be ruled by morons ! Tell me uncommon innovative solutions Obi gave the country. In 1999, for the first time Tinubu introduced technology into how govts collect revenue which substantially cut off many from corruption. Many states govs including Obi had to copy his ideas wrt collection of revenue. Also, I he introduced state traffic officers to the country which other govs followed ie. Lastma. Before him traffic was ineffectively handled by the traffic unit of the police. He changed that . Again, other states followed. Same for waste management I e Lastma. Tinubu brought a lot of innovations to governance that I now see other states copying. My question is , is Tinubu the only thinking gov ? I don't know any innovation Obi introduced to Nigeria apart from the normal doing roads, schools etc that all state govs do. If you know of any, kindly educate me.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 5:33am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

If by now, u dont understand economy, it is a pity.
The world doesn't judged an economy by IGR but rather GDP
In GDP, Obi defeated Tinubu and Fashola combined
In HDI, Obi defeated Tinubu and fashola combined
We really have a serious brain and knowledge gap in this country
And someone like u will claim graduate now🤦‍♂️
It is really that bad that in 2024, someone is still using IGR as a yardstick for development. Really Bad
What did you communicate now ? Gibberish ! GDP, MIPP, CNN etc. What's the meat of all the bombastic abbreviations used? So, that what you call education to you. You people are uneducated literates. If you want to have a social discourse in public, you put all those professional jargons aside and argue like a communicator. That's how we know intelligent people, not resorting to beautiful nonsense And to answer your questions whether GDP ooo or ANPP ooo or ARPO ooo, all still depends on resources or finance. At the end of the day you Obis supporters are shallow. You cant convince anyone why you follow Obi beyond being your tribesman.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 5:41am On Apr 17
MEGAWATCH:

One man said something against many and you think something is not wrong with that man?

Soludo has a different views against all the Anambra people and he is just one man and you are believing that one man?

Something is really wrong with your judgement seriously.
I don't blame Anambra people for hyping Obi. The normal sentiment is to want to support your own. It's like when Nigeria plays Brazil. We all know Brazil is mostly better but we still furiously support our own. But after elections we ought to rally round the winner and help him succeed with constructive criticisms and offering alternative solutions to govt and not demarketing your country in the international space thinking you are hurting Tinubu alone. Many Obi supporters are hurting themselves with their anti-Nigerian narratives because of Tinubu. That's my problem with them.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Objectivist04: 6:44am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

Which of his leadership style are u not okay with?
Because he doesn't blow his trumpet?
Well, nobody is perfect, somebody mentioned his inability to boost the state's IGR which is true, again he is always indifferent when any party he leads is in leadership squabble.
It happened under APGA and now LP , I don't want to go on but what l have come to understand is that Obi is direct opposite of Tinubu and what do I mean by this ..
Obi's strength ls Tinubu's weakness and vice versa
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Svoboda(m): 6:46am On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

Anambra govs dont always look at the rear view mirror.

Ngige never probed mbaniju

Obi never probed ngige

Obiano never probed obi

Soludo still is yet to open obianos books.

They have always been preoccupied with making an impression rather than wild witch hunting.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:06am On Apr 17
Max24:

Many of you make a fundamental mistake when you talk about Tinubu and Lagos. You assume that when we talk about how Tinubu developed Lagos we are talking about roads, hospitals, schools and so on alone. Yes, that is part of it but only a fraction of it. For me, what I see as the most important contribution of Tinubu to Lagos which other states copied are his innovative ideas which he has started to introduce at the Federal level already within one year. He has the ability to find creative solutions to societal problems which shows his uncommon intelligence. I can't be ruled by morons ! Tell me uncommon innovative solutions Obi gave the country. In 1999, for the first time Tinubu introduced technology into how govts collect revenue which substantially cut off many from corruption. Many states govs including Obi had to copy his ideas wrt collection of revenue. Also, I he introduced state traffic officers to the country which other govs followed ie. Lastma. Before him traffic was ineffectively handled by the traffic unit of the police. He changed that . Again, other states followed. Same for waste management I e Lastma. Tinubu brought a lot of innovations to governance that I now see other states copying. My question is , is Tinubu the only thinking gov ? I don't know any innovation Obi introduced to Nigeria apart from the normal doing roads, schools etc that all state govs do. If you know of any, kindly educate me.
So all the agberos littered around every bus stop and markets in Lagos extorting drivers and market women is innovation 🤣🤣
Lasma and other agencies were already in existence before he came in
He only changed the name. Same thing Ambode did when he tried to changed LAWMA to VISIONSCAPE before he was removed😁
I'm 100% sure you aint in Lagos because if you live in lagos you wont be writing all these gibberish.
Tinubu policy is very simple, look for an avenue to take more money from the people to enrich himself and his fellow thieves
He started by removing subsidy, floating the naira, then electricity band, yet minimum wage is still the same. No refinery is working etc.
Same thing he did in Lagos by making the middle class poor and the poor poorer
Can you point me to any of Tinubu policy that have had a positive impact on the people so far?
It is very easy to write jargons from ekiti or osun
Tinubu remain the worst governor ever to govern Lagos since 1999.
You claim to generate billions as IGR but left the state with billions of debt with little or nothing to show for it.
Same Tinubu that placed signpost on oshodi road claiming federal govt project only for Ambode to do it and u guys started giving him all the glory 🤣
Abeg make i leave u to your ignorance
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Heavensent01(m): 7:08am On Apr 17
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=129476314][/quote]

Peter obi is a smart thief, someone that use his daughter for Pandora is smarter to be caught even court will convict him, how will they when the acct is trace with someone else names not his

The fraud can use a proxy to launder money in another acct and no one will detect just as he make sure anambra civil servants use fidelity that he had shares with

Obi is a smart thief idolized by a low mentality of his kinsmen
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:19am On Apr 17
Max24:

What did you communicate now ? Gibberish ! GDP, MIPP, CNN etc. What's the meat of all the bombastic abbreviations used? So, that what you call education to you. You people are uneducated literates. If you want to have a social discourse in public, you put all those professional jargons aside and argue like a communicator. That's how we know intelligent people, not resorting to beautiful nonsense And to answer your questions whether GDP ooo or ANPP ooo or ARPO ooo, all still depends on resources or finance. At the end of the day you Obis supporters are shallow. You cant convince anyone why you follow Obi beyond being your tribesman.
What is the essence of having billions of IGR when it doesn't correlate or have impact on the well being of the people?
So he generate the billions to loot abi or rather he takes aĺl the money from the people and embezzle it 🤣
Omo
Like i said, there is a big knowledge gap in this country
Many of you doesn't even know the responsibilities of govt
I brought HDI and GDP, the real indicators that the world use in measuring development of a state and country as it affects the people, you called it gibberish and instead choose an IGR that any mafia can come and do🤣
It is well with your illiteracy 😂😂
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 7:24am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

So all the agberos littered around every bus stop and markets in Lagos extorting drivers and market women is innovation 🤣🤣
Lasma and other agencies were already in existence before he came in
He only changed the name. Same thing Ambode did when he tried to changed LAWMA to VISIONSCAPE before he was removed😁
I'm 100% sure you aint in Lagos because if you live in lagos you wont be writing all these gibberish.
Tinubu policy is very simple, look for an avenue to take more money from the people to enrich himself and his fellow thieves
He started by removing subsidy, floating the naira, then electricity band, yet minimum wage is still the same. No refinery is working etc.
Same thing he did in Lagos by making the middle class poor and the poor poorer
Can you point me to any of Tinubu policy that have had a positive impact on the people so far?
It is very easy to write jargons from ekiti or osun
Tinubu remain the worst governor ever to govern Lagos since 1999.
You claim to generate billions as IGR but left the state with billions of debt with little or nothing to show for it.
Same Tinubu that placed signpost on oshodi road claiming federal govt project only for Ambode to do it and u guys started giving him all the glory 🤣
Abeg make i leave u to your ignorance
If a thief and his successors takes money from me and still managed to build red and blue rail, build concrete roads all over Lagos , brought refinery to my vicinity for me to prosper with, I think I will love to be ruled by that kind of thief. Those that are ruled by saints, what do they have to show for it ? Leaving out Lagos, let's compare Anambra under Obi and Rivers under Amaechi, any difference ? Amaechi still outperformed Obi in all areas. Same for the old self Akpabio or the recent Wike, Mr Project. So Obi is not even among my A-list govs if I leave Lagos out of it.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Objectivist04: 7:35am On Apr 17
Heavensent01:

Peter obi is a smart thief, someone that use his daughter for Pandora is smarter to be caught even court will convict him, how will they when the acct is trace with someone else names not his

The fraud can use a proxy to launder money in another acct and no one will detect just as he make sure anambra civil servants use fidelity that he had shares with

Obi is a smart thief idolized by a low mentality of his kinsmen
Thamk God you called him a smart thief , l will go with a smart thief any day and any time than with a foolish thief like Tinubu.

Being a thief and dumb at the same time is a double tragedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Relationships Between The Three Arms Of Government / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.