Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai (14651 Views)

Budget: National Assembly Sets November 28 Target For Passage / Port-Harcourt Serial Killing: Rivers Assembly Sets Up Committee To Curb It / BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by MEGAWATCH: 7:37am On Apr 17
Max24:

I don't blame Anambra people for hyping Obi. The normal sentiment is to want to support your own. It's like when Nigeria plays Brazil. We all know Brazil is mostly better but we still furiously support our own. But after elections we ought to rally round the winner and help him succeed with constructive criticisms and offering alternative solutions to govt and not demarketing your country in the international space thinking you are hurting Tinubu alone. Many Obi supporters are hurting themselves with their anti-Nigerian narratives because of Tinubu. That's my problem with them.

But my issue is for you to believe soludo over Anambra people. People used to say, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD...

So I wonder what kind of your sentiment judgement is this.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 7:42am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

What is the essence of having billions of IGR when it doesn't correlate or have impact on the well being of the people?
So he generate the billions to loot abi or rather he takes aĺl the money from the people and embezzle it 🤣
Omo
Like i said, there is a big knowledge gap in this country
Many of you doesn't even know the responsibilities of govt
I brought HDI and GDP, the real indicators that the world use in measuring development of a state and country as it affects the people, you called it gibberish and instead choose an IGR that any mafia can come and do🤣
It is well with your illiteracy 😂😂
If he looted all the Lagos money as you people claim through his proxies, how come they still managed to be the first state with blue and red rail, most concrete roads in the country, state with the highest minimum wage and highest salary more than the Federal govt, biggest refinery in the country? I think you people have not sat down to think before talking. Anambra that was not looted can't pay Lagos minimum wage or salary and number of employees, no good asphalt roads not to talk of concrete roads, no blue or red rail. Though I am not saying they can't do better but Obis performance is a non starter when compared to Tinubu or his protege successors.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 7:54am On Apr 17
MEGAWATCH:

But my issue is for you to believe soludo over Anambra people. People used to say, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD...

So I wonder what kind of your sentiment judgement is this.
Like I said whatever Anambra people said most have been out of sentiments and it's normal. And about Soludo, I have always been a fan of Soludo since when he was CBN gov and actually believe he was the best CBN gov we have had since 1999. Sanusi and Emefiele can't be compared to Soludo. He did a great job at CBN and no scandal unlike the recent Emefiele. Maybe I will have a problem if you ask me to choose between Soludo and Tinubu, but Obi is nowhere near these people. Soludo is an economic genius and Tinubu is a political genius. Both are great in their own rights. So, that explains why I take whatever Soludo says seriously.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by MEGAWATCH: 8:10am On Apr 17
Max24:

Like I said whatever Anambra people said most have been out of sentiments and it's normal. And about Soludo, I have always been a fan of Soludo since when he was CBN gov and actually believe he was the best CBN gov we have had since 1999. Sanusi and Emefiele can't be compared to Soludo. He did a great job at CBN and no scandal unlike the recent Emefiele. Maybe I will have a problem if you ask me to choose between Soludo and Tinubu, but Obi is nowhere near these people. Soludo is an economic genius and Tinubu is a political genius. Both are great in their own rights. So, that explains why I take whatever Soludo says seriously.

We I see a lot of emotions in your judgement, you are entitled to it.

Emotional judgements are always faulty.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 8:15am On Apr 17
MEGAWATCH:

We I see a lot of emotions in your judgement, you are entitled to it.

Emotional judgements are always faulty.
But you don't see emotional judgement in what Anambra people said
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:28am On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

Well, nobody is perfect, somebody mentioned his inability to boost the state's IGR which is true, again he is always indifferent when any party he leads is in leadership squabble.
It happened under APGA and now LP , I don't want to go on but what l have come to understand is that Obi is direct opposite of Tinubu and what do I mean by this ..
Obi's strength ls Tinubu's weakness and vice versa
Any wicked mafian can come and start taxing every chicken and duck in the state
El Rufai did it in kaduna and these set of people clapped for him. But today we are hearing different story because of the huge debt he left behind with little or nothing to show it.
Fashola wanted to probe Tinubu govt after what he saw but somehow he was advised against it
Tinubu is currently doing it at the federal level. Subsidy removal, naira floating, electricity tariff etc all these will give the govt more money to loot and make the people more poor.
Obi did what i term the real democracy in Anambra. Giving govt back to the people. He met Anambra in a state of chaos and turned every sector in the state around
Do u know health care and education was almost free during his time?
He built standard schools and hospitals and equipped it. Make it free for the elderly and children etc
What of the economy of the state?
Till now, no state govt have more GDP than Obi govt
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:39am On Apr 17
Max24:

If he looted all the Lagos money as you people claim through his proxies, how come they still managed to be the first state with blue and red rail, most concrete roads in the country, state with the highest minimum wage and highest salary more than the Federal govt, biggest refinery in the country? I think you people have not sat down to think before talking. Anambra that was not looted can't pay Lagos minimum wage or salary and number of employees, no good asphalt roads not to talk of concrete roads, no blue or red rail. Though I am not saying they can't do better but Obis performance is a non starter when compared to Tinubu or his protege successors.
Again Lagos was already set up.
U are the one that need to sit and think.
U think if abuja becomes a state today, the governor will be thinking of basic infrastructures?
Even the red and blue lines, na fedeal govt tracks dem dey use
At the stage Lagos is, red and blue line stations isn't supposed to be an achievement.
Why dont u use ekiti, osun, ondo or ekiti to compare
Tinubu has been choosing the governors of those states for years now. How come his blueprint isn't working in those states?
Again u really need to put ur education into use
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:05am On Apr 17
Max24:

If a thief and his successors takes money from me and still managed to build red and blue rail, build concrete roads all over Lagos , brought refinery to my vicinity for me to prosper with, I think I will love to be ruled by that kind of thief. Those that are ruled by saints, what do they have to show for it ? Leaving out Lagos, let's compare Anambra under Obi and Rivers under Amaechi, any difference ? Amaechi still outperformed Obi in all areas. Same for the old self Akpabio or the recent Wike, Mr Project. So Obi is not even among my A-list govs if I leave Lagos out of it.
Again u dont understand the responsibility of govt
I leave u to continue in ur ignorance
Obi remain the best governor ever to govern a Nigeria state
The statistics are there if u want to compare
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 9:19am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

Again u dont understand the responsibility of govt
I leave u to continue in ur ignorance
Obi remain the best governor ever to govern a Nigeria state
The statistics are there if u want to compare
I am sure if I ask you what Obi did you would say he built roads, schools, hospitals etc. Many govs did more than Obi even leaving out Lagos. Again, these are normal things all govs having been doing without asking to be hyped. Tinubu did beyond all these. He is in a class of his own, an innovator. He leads and other govs follows.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Objectivist04: 9:53am On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

Any wicked mafian can come and start taxing every chicken and duck in the state
El Rufai did it in kaduna and these set of people clapped for him. But today we are hearing different story because of the huge debt he left behind with little or nothing to show it.
Fashola wanted to probe Tinubu govt after what he saw but somehow he was advised against it
Tinubu is currently doing it at the federal level. Subsidy removal, naira floating, electricity tariff etc all these will give the govt more money to loot and make the people more poor.
Obi did what i term the real democracy in Anambra. Giving govt back to the people. He met Anambra in a state of chaos and turned every sector in the state around
Do u know health care and education was almost free during his time?
He built standard schools and hospitals and equipped it. Make it free for the elderly and children etc
What of the economy of the state?
Till now, no state govt have more GDP than Obi govt
You are right though
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by MEGAWATCH: 9:57am On Apr 17
Max24:

But you don't see emotional judgement in what Anambra people said

The voice of the people is the voice of God, I'm not the one who said it.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:12am On Apr 17
Max24:

I am sure if I ask you what Obi did you would say he built roads, schools, hospitals etc. Many govs did more than Obi even leaving out Lagos. Again, these are normal things all govs having been doing without asking to be hyped. Tinubu did beyond all these. He is in a class of his own, an innovator. He leads and other govs follows.
Lolz
What are the innovation he created?
I'm here
Created his own road safety and called it lastma but instead of lastma doing the job of road safety, traffic control etc, they end up been an agency to generate money for Tinubu. Looking for offenders to extort money from instead of helping them to do what is right🤣
Renamed waste management to lawma🤣
Created multitudes of agberos in every corner of Lagos in the name of IGR😁

Pleass what innovation did Tinubu create in Lagos?
Obi education model is still yielding fruit till tomorrow
There is no global competitions that Anambra schools wont participate
While Tinubu was busy creating touts and agberos, peter Obi was investing in the future of his state in the form of education
Just wait till another party takes over Lagos and you all will lick your words when the rout and corruption in Lagos state is rolled out
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Max24: 12:36pm On Apr 17
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
What are the innovation he created?
I'm here
Created his own road safety and called it lastma but instead of lastma doing the job of road safety, traffic control etc, they end up been an agency to generate money for Tinubu. Looking for offenders to extort money from instead of helping them to do what is right🤣
Renamed waste management to lawma🤣
Created multitudes of agberos in every corner of Lagos in the name of IGR😁

Pleass what innovation did Tinubu create in Lagos?
Obi education model is still yielding fruit till tomorrow
There is no global competitions that Anambra schools wont participate
While Tinubu was busy creating touts and agberos, peter Obi was investing in the future of his state in the form of education
Just wait till another party takes over Lagos and you all will lick your words when the rout and corruption in Lagos state is rolled out
Okay, keep arguing while unbiased people are getting converted by Tinubu's charisma. Hope you wont be disappointed when Obi also join the Tinubu train. Mark my words. You people will be left behind.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by AskNgige2: 1:24pm On Apr 17
frankson1:

Tinubu is playing a great game by adding Gandollar to the chess board to make the distraction weighty.

Exactly
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Donedeal1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17
This man amazed me
Never thought this man can pull this through
Uba Sanni is a man.
You earned my respect
What should be done must be done.
H E Uba Sanni
Please don't forget to probe
KASTLEA,KASUPDA,and Markets building.
You need all the resources to work
So spare no agency
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by damkin24(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu want to finish this man before he ever have a chance.
El Rufai deserve death sentence anyway.
So in your fish brain it's Tinubu
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by frankson1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17
AskNgige2:

Exactly

What's exactly undecided you didn't understand the sarcasm there cheesy cheesy
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by Heavensent01(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

Thamk God you called him a smart thief , l will go with a smart thief any day and any time than with a foolish thief like Tinubu.

Being a thief and dumb at the same time is a double tragedy.

So you're defending thief over another thief, so where is the sainthood you attached to obi in the last election?

Thank God all of us are not fools like those that supported the idiiot blindly
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:33pm On Apr 17
Max24:

Okay, keep arguing while unbiased people are getting converted by Tinubu's charisma. Hope you wont be disappointed when Obi also join the Tinubu train. Mark my words. You people will be left behind.
Lolz
Tinubu train🤣🤣🤣
You are the most deluded fellow ever.
Re: Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai by AskNgige2: 6:15pm On Apr 17
frankson1:

What's exactly undecided you didn't understand the sarcasm there cheesy cheesy

I did

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Die In Motor Accident On Benin-ore Road / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed / Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.