Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO (34204 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by babajero(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16
franchasofficia:
Those millionaires and billionaires made some mistakes I will list below:

1.) They married the wrong woman. You can be dating and flinging with your dick deciding, no problem, but whenever you want to marry, please put on your thinking cap as a man.

2.) Negligence; every woman love attention. It is not their fault, it is how nature built them, they breathe and live attention, especially from the opposite sex and number one from the man they call their husband.

So many rich guys neglect their wife's feelings. She is human and not a robot, she also have feelings that needs to be calmed down. How can you be sleeping around with different young girls almost on a daily basis such that your wife now becomes your sister because you are getting sexual satisfaction from outside while you expect her to kill her own sexual desire and remain faithful to you that doesn't care just because you provide money for her?

As a married man, don't neglect your wife and her sexual need, try and be oiling her once in a while or at least twice a week so she can have a stable mental reasoning.

You and your wife live in Abuja, today you are in Tokyo, tomorrow Dubai, next tomorrow Kano, etc and she is seeing other married ladiss with their husbands, and she is being admired or wooed by different young, energetic guys, it's just a matter of time she will fall for one of those consistent chykers grin
you are just writing sermon, the truth is that all women once disvirgined becomes a prostitutes it only depends on the ones that control their sexual urges more, and that are the ones called virtuous women.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by professore(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
She's somehow right but nairaland is not the best place to have reasonable discussion.

Women are not created to provide, it is against their nature, it makes them become masculine and vulnerable to other men. It takes a strong and well disciplined woman to provide and still remain faithful, well, not much of such women exist these days.

Men should learn to be traditional and provide, stop stressing your women and putting them in vulnerable position to other men.
Uhh! Let me pretend as if I did not see this from my baby.

But what if the man is trying his best and cannot still provide. On the other hand, the woman has better qualifications and certifications that make her earn more without having to sleep around. In this scenario, do you still hold on to your opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by oyoofong(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16
Her bres is chikikili
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by BabbanBura(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
She's somehow right but nairaland is not the best place to have reasonable discussion.

Women are not created to provide, it is against their nature, it makes them become masculine and vulnerable to other men. It takes a strong and well disciplined woman to provide and still remain faithful, well, not much of such women exist these days.

Men should learn to be traditional and provide, stop stressing your women and putting them in vulnerable position to other men.

Never thought you could be this reasonable in making your points decently. Did somebody turn a year older lately?
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

Just say u don't want to work and thats fine. There are men who want stay at home moms so other men don't snatch them cos they know it's only money keeping their wives with them but there are women want to be career or business women and make their own money and men who like them like that.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by EreluRoz: 9:28pm On Apr 16
jaxxy:

Just say u don't want to work and thats fine. There are men who want stay at home moms so other men don't snatch them cos they know it's only money keeping their wives with them but there are women want to be career or business women and make their own money and men who like them like that.
And who said women should not work? Women should work to take care of themselves and not to start funding a man

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by pquaver(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
😂😂😂See as you dey vex

I no dey vex.. U no just like the point cos it point out the hypocrisy
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by pquaver(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
Are you sure? Then why can't men handle cheating wives, the way women have been enduring cheating husbands?

We dont have we have been enduring taking care of u providing even for broke girlfriends without complaining..
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by purples25(f): 9:42pm On Apr 16
Olarewaju89:
Olosho dey give advice. It is well.

A man who has driven many cars is an expert but a car driven by many men is junk.

This post isn't about cars!

So you mean that a man is a human being when engaging in sexual activity and his value doesn't diminish, but a woman is a property that diminishes in value after use (sexual adventures).

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by placeofallure(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16
Mivici:
grin person weh go cheat go cheat
A woman can still provide for the family and not cheat on you... Especially when her husband looks responsible.
Some women still cheat on their husband that provides for them grin
Cheating comes in different ways I think.

I know many of you won't agree with her assertion. Her words sound like blasphemy in your ears but this time, she's vomited nothing but the truth.

Wa pẹ láyé, ojú ẹ o ni rí ibi, ìkan lo ma fọwọ́ mú.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Maysdevices(f): 10:02pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Maysdevices(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16
Orlu13:

lamentations of fish brains.
She doesn’t speak for all of us
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16
A headless crab making prophesy for a crab with a head. grin
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by kay29000(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16
Johnson225:

Your comment is disgraceful boss...

So, a woman cheating is justified when her partner is having financial downtimes How some of una dey think self

Very disgraceful and disgusting. I even hear if they say a woman has a right to disrespect her husband or leave him if he isn't providing, but to say she has the right to sleep with another man because of that is sickening.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Olarewaju89: 10:24pm On Apr 16
purples25:

So you mean that a man is a human being when engaging in sexual activity and his value doesn't diminish, but a woman is a property that diminishes in value after use (sexual adventures).

Well done.

Slap for yourself for the interpretation. grin
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Fuckyoumod: 10:52pm On Apr 16
Orlu13:

lamentations of fish brains.
real fish brain... She forgot that it is the wives of wealthy men that provides more than enough for their families that their wives cheat on with their gate men.

Mumu fish head!
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
And who said women should not work? Women should work to take care of themselves and not to start funding a man

I Also didn't say takecare of a man financially but support him.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by DrAkpamudehe: 11:14pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

Very daft and useless comment from an unexposed person who is restricted to Nigerian environment. So if you are in the western world where both husband and wife work and earn the same income every fortnight, you expect the man to provide everything for the family, and then is left with no savings, while the woman keeps her money and send it to her family in Nigeria?

What manner of useless simps is this generation birthing? Jeez
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Philosopher1979: 11:14pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Some women priotize good sex over money but I'm sure you are not ready for this discussion. If you think marrying a woman with your money is the trick and not finding out if she's sexually satisfied with you then you are on a long thing. Attraction of all kind should come hand in hand with your money so as to avoid stories that touches the soul

We say exactly what you are saying on redpill thread and you accuse us of been misogynist. We say making a woman sexually attracted to you is important.
Thank God its coming from the horses mouth. Now you know that redpill is actually a life saver for men and even women
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by EreluRoz: 11:19pm On Apr 16
Philosopher1979:

We say exactly what you are saying on redpill thread and you accuse us of been misogynist. We say making a woman sexually attracted to you is important.
Thank God its coming from the horses mouth. Now you know that redpill is actually a life saver for men and even women
I always talk about the hate against women that you guys always preach there , that's it.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Okoroawusa: 11:33pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

First time I am liking any of your comments. You wrote with deep wisdom.

Is there actually a woman behind this moniker because you do write like a man.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by NEUDUDE: 1:02am On Apr 17
Well I guess na wetin make her breast collapse grin
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:15am On Apr 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

This is one intelligent motivational speaker with profound love for too much KALA. Na dis kind women dey advice other women say horse better pass men
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Jaycee07(m): 1:19am On Apr 17
EreluRoz:

This might be true to a significant extent.
But there have been situations that the man provides financially, emotionally and have truly been there through and through for his family and yet, the woman still cheats.
How does one explain that?
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Brushstrokes20: 1:52am On Apr 17
Give her the 🌍world, a cheater will still cheat!💯✅
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by BarrElChapo(m): 2:29am On Apr 17
Antoeni:
A bag of rice is now 57k from 87k, but it will not trend because it’s not a bad news

Foreign rice ? Please which area ?
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:00am On Apr 17
Emma09:
Very true. How as a man u can't provide for ur family and not expect ur wife to cheat on u? Almost very impossible. Make God no make me fail in my responsibility as a man o IJN. Amen!

This is the exact reason women don't take your likes serious... With this comment, it shows you don't/can't even have a grip on your woman... So if you get financial issues, na reason for make your woman cheat on you..? What kind of a flawed reasoning is this...??
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Agugbadin: 5:07am On Apr 17
She is absolutely wrong, even when the man caters for the family Nigeria women still cheats,I think there is a demon responsible for this. Many Nigeria women are possessed by marine spirit which makes them very promiscuous. I know a woman who is a complete liability to her husband, she does not contribute anything financially to the running of the family but flirts about with young boys even seduce them.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by dkidd: 5:27am On Apr 17
I have seen this earlier this year from some statistics that women who were wealthier than their husbands and were sort of the breadwinners cheat easily and when asked they felt no remorse for the deed. And it got me wondering why them do they cry when men who are naturally breadwinners and providers do the same? This means women should just relax and allow the providers cheat as they want. And to this topic it's stupid because a lot of women who don't do shyt in the marriage also cheat a lot on their provider husbands who make sure they lack nothing at all. Point is a cheat is a cheat no matter the position they assume or hold in the union
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by yinkeys(m): 6:00am On Apr 17
TheDemola:
How is someone not married giving marriage advice? Can only happen in Nigeria. Take this girl serious at your own peril.
Id*ots with tik tok brains have platforms now
Not just Nigeria
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by forexprophet(m): 6:15am On Apr 17
Go and meet your father

Beauty4brain:
How can you let her struggle to provide for you and the family then still expect her to be loyal/flexible for you? Every Woman desire to be with a man who is above her in all areas of life.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by JOACHINpedro: 6:23am On Apr 17
carlos1:

U now see why u shouldn't expect men to be faithful to you. U made good points
Beauty4brain:
we are both saying different things here.

Men should just be in charge. That's all
I think he's being logical.
No gender has monopoly of cheating if they could provide.
It makes sense now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.