Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Governor Orji And His Son On War Path - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Orji And His Son On War Path (8813 Views)

T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? / Ohanaeze Youths On War Path With Igbo Elders Over Gifts From Mr. President. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by jason2010(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
doctokwus:

Stop peddling falsehood here;don't say sth if u are not sure of your source;an ordinary corporal cannot b held that long,talkless of a captain,your gist is false in all its entirety

Calm your nerves homie, this ain't no fight. Now which part of the gist do you have a problem with? That Chinedu wasn't beaten up
Or that it wasn't the same army guy that beat him up that ended up getting kidnapped? Or that the kidnapped army guy hasn't been found? Or do you have a problem with everything about the gist?

Soldiers that are protecting us here in Umuahia are confirming this. Now I am not saying that Chinedu had something to do with this Kidnap. Better re read my postings
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by freepeople: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

Sure here are my sources. http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/03/national-03-10-2011-007.html  cheesy  
Then last week a leutenant station in Asa High school also confirmed that the captain is probably dead by now

Ahaa! once more. Initially I was shy of mentioning names. But one thing is sure. The write-up has all the imprints of Orji Uzo Kalu and his gang. His machination is very predictable.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by freepeople: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
jason2010:

Sure here are my sources. http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/03/national-03-10-2011-007.html  cheesy  
Then last week a leutenant station in Asa High school also confirmed that the captain is probably dead by now

Ahaa! once more. Initially I was shy of mentioning names. But one thing is sure. The write-up has all the imprints of Orji Uzo Kalu and his gang. His machination is very predictable.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Outstrip(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
SMH. This is a grown ass man. 41 years old and people are still talking about train up your child. That ship has sailed people. If your parents do not train you well won't you train yourself. Useless.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CHIMCO(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
Pls nairalanders is it true that Gov T. A Orji impregnanted their maid who is the current Gov' wife and he was forced to marry. They also said that the product of that illicit affair is this chinedu that is causing trouble. Further that orjis other children are stil in primary sch. Is info correct?
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by chino11(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
@Seanet, this is not an Igbo thing, its quite an Abia state thing. We the Igbos are not proud of the pathetic condition of Abia state. The Abia situation and bad bad leadership is taking the shine off the entire SE. Okija Orji govt is really really messy. By the way where is that foolish non-entity ezeuche to come defend his ill state?
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS ARTICLE AND I MUST WITH ALL SINCERETY OF PURPOSE CONDEMN THIS STYLE OF FALSEHOOD FROM POINTBLANK. JUST RECENTLY, A STORY WAS WRITTEN ABOUT ME ON POINTBLANK WHICH HAPPENED TO BE FALSE. I WAS NEVER CONTACTED FOR ANY INTERVIEW AND YET, IT WAS MENTIONED THAT I GRANTED INTERVIEW.

I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO ALL PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO HENCEFORTH DISREGARD POINTBLANK NEWS. THE OWNERS ARE IMMORAL GUYS SCOUTING FOR PAYS FROM POLITICIANS. I REALLY DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY AS PUBLISHED BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND NONE OF SUCH FIGT EXIST IN ABIA FIRST FAMILY.

I HEREBY CONDEMN THE FALSE NEWS BEEN SPREAD BY POINTBLANK FOR ECONOMIC GAINNS AND I URGE PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO DO SAME.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path.
« #38 on: Today at 06:02:00 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS ARTICLE AND I MUST WITH ALL SINCERETY OF PURPOSE CONDEMN THIS STYLE OF FALSEHOOD FROM POINTBLANK. JUST RECENTLY, A STORY WAS WRITTEN ABOUT ME ON POINTBLANK WHICH HAPPENED TO BE FALSE. I WAS NEVER CONTACTED FOR ANY INTERVIEW AND YET, IT WAS MENTIONED THAT I GRANTED INTERVIEW.

I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO ALL PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO HENCEFORTH DISREGARD POINTBLANK NEWS. THE OWNERS ARE IMMORAL GUYS SCOUTING FOR PAYS FROM POLITICIANS. I REALLY DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY AS PUBLISHED BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND NONE OF SUCH FIGT EXIST IN ABIA FIRST FAMILY.

I HEREBY CONDEMN THE FALSE NEWS BEEN SPREAD BY POINTBLANK FOR ECONOMIC GAINNS AND I URGE PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO DO SAME.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HEREBY CONDEMN THIS FALSE NEWS BEEN SPREAD BY POINTBLANK FOR ECONOMIC GAINNS AND I URGE PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO DO SAME.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2011

Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2011

Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Kay1kay1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2011
How did this kind of person get in such a position (governorship) in the first place? Every Abian (the one who voted and the one didn't) is affected. Is impeachment in that state out of the question too? You just imagine the son becoming a senator and the father the nation's President come 2015.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2011

I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO ALL PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO HENCEFORTH DISREGARD POINTBLANK NEWS. THE OWNERS ARE IMMORAL GUYS SCOUTING FOR PAYS FROM POLITICIANS. I REALLY DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY AS PUBLISHED BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND NONE OF SUCH FIGHT EXIST IN ABIA FIRST FAMILY.

I HEREBY CONDEMN THIS FALSE NEWS BEING SPREAD BY POINTBLANK FOR ECONOMIC GAINS AND I URGE PEOPLE OF GOOD MINDS TO DO SAME.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
IT WAS A HUGE SHOCK TO MANY IN AKWA IBOM TODAY WHEN ONE JACKSON, THE PUBLISHER OF POINTBLANK NEWS WAS CAUGHT WITH SOME FAKE DOLLERSN USE TO SET UP IN AKWAIBOM. IT WAS GATHERED THAT THE PUBLISHER WHO CLAIMED TO RESIDE IN USA REQUESTED 100,000 USA DOLLERS FROM AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT AS PART OF HIS PAY FOR PROMOTING AND REPORTING THE STATE AS INITIALLY AGRRED BY THE FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE GOVERNOR.

THE NEWS GOT TO THOSE OF AT MERIDIAN UYO WHERE THE DEAL WAS SET UP, IT IS A SHAME
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
IT WAS A HUGE SHOCK TO MANY IN AKWA IBOM TODAY WHEN ONE JACKSON, THE PUBLISHER OF POINTBLANK NEWS WAS CAUGHT WITH SOME FAKE DOLLERSN USE TO SET UP IN AKWAIBOM. IT WAS GATHERED THAT THE PUBLISHER WHO CLAIMED TO RESIDE IN USA REQUESTED 100,000 USA DOLLERS FROM AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT AS PART OF HIS PAY FOR PROMOTING AND REPORTING THE STATE AS INITIALLY AGRRED BY THE FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE GOVERNOR.

THE NEWS GOT TO THOSE OF AT MERIDIAN UYO WHERE THE DEAL WAS SET UP, IT IS A SHAME
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
IT WAS A HUGE  SHOCK TO MANY IN AKWA IBOM TODAY WHEN ONE JACKSON, THE PUBLISHER OF POINTBLANK NEWS WAS CAUGHT WITH SOME FAKE DOLLERSN USE TO  SET UP IN AKWAIBOM. IT WAS GATHERED THAT THE PUBLISHER WHO CLAIMED TO RESIDE IN USA REQUESTED 100,000 USA DOLLERS FROM AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT AS PART OF HIS PAY FOR PROMOTING AND REPORTING THE STATE AS INITIALLY AGRRED BY THE FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE GOVERNOR.

Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
IT WAS A HUGE SHOCK TO MANY IN AKWA IBOM TODAY WHEN ONE JACKSON, THE PUBLISHER OF POINTBLANK NEWS WAS CAUGHT WITH SOME FAKE US DOLLERS USED TO SET HIM UP FOR ARREST IN AKWA IBOM. IT WAS GATHERED THAT THE PUBLISHER WHO CLAIMED TO RESIDE IN USA REQUESTED 100,000 USA DOLLERS FROM AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT AS PART OF HIS PAY FOR PROMOTING AND REPORTING THE STATE AS INITIALLY AGRRED BY THE FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE GOVERNOR.

THE NEWS GOT TO THOSE OF US AT MERIDIAN UYO WHERE THE SHAM DEAL WAS SET UP TO APPREHEND THE GUY FROM POINTBLANK, IT IS A SHAME
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by CAkomas: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
IT WAS A HUGE SHOCK TO MANY IN AKWA IBOM TODAY WHEN ONE JACKSON, THE PUBLISHER OF POINTBLANK NEWS WAS CAUGHT WITH SOME FAKE US DOLLERS USED TO SET HIM UP FOR ARREST IN AKWA IBOM. IT WAS GATHERED THAT THE PUBLISHER WHO CLAIMED TO RESIDE IN USA REQUESTED 100,000 USA DOLLERS FROM AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT AS PART OF HIS PAY FOR PROMOTING AND REPORTING THE STATE AS INITIALLY AGRRED BY THE FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE GOVERNOR.

THE NEWS GOT TO THOSE OF US AT MERIDIAN UYO WHERE THE SHAM DEAL WAS SET UP TO APPREHEND THE GUY FROM POINTBLANK, IT IS A SHAME
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by geniusguy: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
Abians, we are too big for certain things. Why must we engage in character assassination only to rubbish the administration of liberator, a great valor of our time. This is unhealthy criticism that leads us nowhere. Why can't we sit down and make use of our time well, and avoid unreasonable publications that will fetch us nothing at the end. Everybody knows Chinedu in town as a youth leader, a young man that loves youths. I only know him as somebody that has been establishing his fellow young guys. Why must people engage themselves for a cheap blackmail. I don't know why people must lure people into living a kind of life that is undesirable, that is not worthy of emulation. Anyway thank God Ochendo I know doesn't listen to gossips and unhealthy criticisms that doesn't inspire one. Thank God for his achievement so far. Thank God his beautiful wife "Osinulo" who has been so wonderful. It is said that behind every successful man, there's a woman that knows all it takes. Ochendo keep it up, we are solidly behind you.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by kellybaba(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
My people have a proverb that "if a child lifts up his father,his father's wrapper will blindfold him"
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by johnsonnna: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
What is all this gossips about ? this nonsense should be verify before pasting it here because it never happened,  with all my verification there is nothing  like that ,  but One thing i know is that criticism is the sign of one who is doing better.
Then  those who failed off along the line always carry gossips around,
But I don’t think it can help us, have we ever for once think about being creative
In life so that our fellow friends and younger ones will emulate   from it, if truly we knows what we are doing  why are we wasting our time and Energy criticizing  Governor T A Orji Ochendo and  chinedu  his son who has been trying  there best for Abians  starting from the very first Ochendo won  the election, let us remember today is (Governor TA ORJI OCHENDO) tomorrow another one must enter and it might be those who is carrying there sit of gossip around
they must rip what they sow.
My dear chinedu don’t mind them you are on the right track
Bravo Ochendo
Ochendo birikwaoo
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by angelo234: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Really we'are disgracefull,even the abians in diaspora are ingret of family action.this stupid guy is wolf who is going to elect monkey into senate illiterate indeed,the day dog is elected as a senate i wil disown Abia and nigeria at large. Is there no homeboy to show him discipline.this are the people we wil elected as a governor who is indiscipline. T.A ORJI gods of abialand is against u and ur family,even ur deputy Chris Akomas.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by johnsonnna: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2011
Sir  Chris Akomas  i thank you once again because
A man who accept defeat should remember that one day
he will defeat someone thanks so much sir you are noting but
a man of peace and it shall be well with you sir.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by jason2010(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
johnsonnna:

What is all this gossips about ? this nonsense should be verify before pasting it here because it never happened,  with all my verification there is nothing  like that ,  but One thing i know is that criticism is the sign of one who is doing better.
Then  those who failed off along the line always carry gossips around,
But I don’t think it can help us, have we ever for once think about being creative
In life so that our fellow friends and younger ones will emulate   from it, if truly we knows what we are doing  why are we wasting our time and Energy criticizing  Governor T A Orji Ochendo and chinedu his son who has been trying there best for Abians  starting from the very first Ochendo won  the election, let us remember today is (Governor TA ORJI OCHENDO) tomorrow another one must enter and it might be those who is carrying there sit of gossip around
Bravo Ochendo
Ochendo birikwaoo

What ace do you have under your sleeve? You sound like you are looking for political favors. Please cut the nonsense and call it like it is in Abia state
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by emmatok(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
C. Akomas:

johnsonnna:

Sir  Chris Akomas  i thank you once again because
A man who accept defeat should remember that one day
he will defeat someone thanks so much sir you are noting but
a man of peace and it shall be well with you sir.

LOL,

Sycophants invading Nairaland.

Make una just comot for here now now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by Arn96: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hahahaha to run 4 senate of course he will surely fail he better start from his family to ward then local govt and test the water.
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by johnsonnna: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
What is all this gossips about ? this nonsense should be verify before pasting it here because it never happened, with all my verification there is nothing like that , but One thing i know is that criticism is the sign of one who is doing better.
Then those who failed off along the line always carry gossips around,
In life so that our fellow friends and younger ones will emulate from it, if truly we knows what we are doing why are we wasting our time and Energy criticizing Governor T A Orji Ochendo and chinedu his son who has been trying there best for Abians starting from the very first Ochendo won the election, let us remember today is (Governor TA ORJI OCHENDO) tomorrow another one must enter and it might be those who is carrying there sit of gossip around
Bravo Ochendo
Ochendo birikwaoo
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by freepeople: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2011
NL has become a battle ground for every online info wars in Nigeria. grin
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by purplekayc(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
african magic (dstv) grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by nnajiobed: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2011
This is totally a ridiculous write up from who ever initiated it. How on earth do this writer expect a right thinking individual to believe this concocted story. However, only fools buy this sort. It's High time Pointblank and other soft tells recognise the need for objectivity. Using social media to enrich self is evil, Do you need to attack anyone that refuses to pay you bribe for news? Capital No. Maybe that's exactly what pointblank is doing. The information I gathered showed that Pointbalnk is using it's platform to seek for rents from politicians and corporate citizens. It was confirmed today that Jackson of point-blank was arrested for duping Akwa Ibom State Govt.

As for me, I don't subscribe to fake news and I urge others do same
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by johnsonnna: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2011
THIS IS NOTING BUT ALLEGED WORK FROM PEOPLE THAT FAILED ENTIRELY BUT NEVER THE LESS THAT IS WHAT WE EXPECTED FROM PEOPLE THAT LOOSED THERE OPPORTUNITY, ALL THIS CRITICISM IT'S OPENLY FROM THOSE WHO LOOSED THERE ELECTION THEY THOUGHT THAT HOLE WORLD HAS COME TO AN END, WHY DON'T YOU GUYS KEEP YOUR FAITH AND FOCUS YOUR MIND IN GOD SO HE WILL HELP YOU TO JOIN THE WINING TEAM SOME OTHER TIME THAN TO START CARRYING CRITICISM AROUND.
BRAVO OCHENDO

OCHENDO BIRIKWAOOO
Re: Governor Orji And His Son On War Path by freepeople: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2011
^^^^
Keep off!
Work in progress.
Political butt-licker at work tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan / Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital / We Are Not Easterners Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.