Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant (28290 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by dalass(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17
liz4eno:
Sincerely I got an alert. I registered sometime last two weeks when a friend from Abuja told me about it, I received it today. I can tell you it is no scam. I live in Lagos.

Me too

Yayyyy wink
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 9:23pm On Apr 17
superintendents:
shocked

Damn submit button not going.. Or is it my phone..

Try again later

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Ekabobo: 12:08am On Apr 18
Afamed:

Try again later

U keep trying again n again till it submits

My father in law and sisters in law got Thiers... But I never got mine

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Immarocks(f): 1:54am On Apr 18
Afamed:

Try again later

Application for Grant is closed

Loan is still open but I don't have a registered business

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Minjim: 3:24am On Apr 18
yarimo:
what is propaganda here please? So until you receive before you agree abi ? Keep hating while Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians are progressing

If no one on Nairaland received or know of anyone that did . Then it's a scam
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Coolgent(m): 5:05am On Apr 18
If you ain't an APC foot soldier and from the south west forget it.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 8:11am On Apr 18
Ekabobo:

U keep trying again n again till it submits

My father in law and sisters in law got Thiers... But I never got mine

It is a process, be calm , you will surely get yours. Substantial number of applicants will get paid on friday

I hope you did the Nin update?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 8:14am On Apr 18
Coolgent:
If you ain't an APC foot soldier and from the south west forget it.

Stop this your nonsense, those whom I encouraged to register and have gotten their pays are staunch opposition members

You are never ready to make a step, those who are bold to make a step ,your type na to discourage them

Pained Serial Loser
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 8:19am On Apr 18
Immarocks:

Application for Grant is closed

Loan is still open but I don't have a registered business

You are right, as at yesterday night , it was opened, this morning its closed

You must have registered Business name to participate in the loan 500K/ N1M N1B and above

The Grant was kept open over 4 months

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Immarocks(f): 11:24am On Apr 18
Afamed:

You must have registered Business name to participate in the loan 500K/ N1M N1B and above

I did send my details around December to a café guy but it seems he didn't apply for me. I tried to update my NIN I got the responds that there is no record matching my details meanwhile he is telling me sorry tale that I was not shortlisted.

Hmmm ... sometimes it's better to attend to something's in person to be very sure. Am just sad
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by dododawa1: 12:06pm On Apr 18
NDSMELODY:
post the screenshot

Make u come rob me.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by musaisah455(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Immarocks post=129503132]

Eh yaa sorry.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by musaisah455(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18
Immarocks:

I did send my details around December to a café guy but it seems he didn't apply for me. I tried to update my NIN I got the responds that there is no record matching my details meanwhile he is telling me sorry tale that I was not shortlisted.

Hmmm ... sometimes it's better to attend to something's in person to be very sure. Am just sad

Eh yah sorry, i feel bad for you i pray that god replace it for you with something better, next time make sure you do thing by yourself instead of sending others to do the thing for you if it is that important.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 12:24pm On Apr 18
Immarocks:

You could have applied on your own. Even with your Android phone. It takes less than 5 minutes to apply. Frequently visit the site, they might open it again. It was initially close ending of March they reopened it Second of April until recently, yesterday when it was closed

He did not apply for you
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by yarimo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18
Minjim:

If no one on Nairaland received or know of anyone that did . Then it's a scam
ok
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Immarocks(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18
Afamed:

You could have applied on your own. Even with your Android phone. It takes less than 5 minutes to apply. Frequently visit the site, they might open it again. It was initially close ending of March they reopened it Second of April until recently, yesterday when it was closed

He did not apply for you

Yea...the link was not opening on my phone...I should have kept trying

Please can I email you
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 11:07am On Apr 19
Immarocks:

Yea...the link was not opening on my phone...I should have kept trying

Please can I email you
The Application for the grant was closed yesterday. However the loan application from 500k N1m and above is still opened. But have to have your Business name/ details before you can apply for that.

Then keep eyes on the grant, they will still reopen it again like they have done on one occasion

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by IMPACT05(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19
Afamed:

I hope they'll attend to those of us that applied a day to the day it was closed, although I expect them to first attend to those that applied earlier

It'll be my first direct benefit from any FG programme... Abeg, how una dey take get update? Lol
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19
Afamed:

The Application for the grant was closed yesterday. However the loan application from 500k N1m and above is still opened. But have to have your Business name/ details before you can apply for that.

Then keep eyes on the grant, they will still reopen it again like they have done on one occasion

Just so many of us who applied have not received anything yet. Should we still keep hope alive?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by NDSMELODY(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19
FOLYKAZE:

Just so many of us who applied have not received anything yet. Should we still keep hope alive?
I have not received any thing and I received SMS to verify my NIN which I have done successfully.....I don't know why
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19
NDSMELODY:
I have not received any thing and I received SMS to verify my NIN which I have done successfully.....I don't know why

I applied in January and received sms notification that I should update my NIN in March which I did. Nothing on my end here.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Natural2Heal: 9:30pm On Apr 19
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.

For those who applied, have you received yours?

I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.

Have you or any of your friends receive the grant alert today? Cause i read in the news payments continue today
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19
Natural2Heal:

Have you or any of your friends receive the grant alert today? Cause i read in the news payments continue today
My brother i've received nothing yet o. Not even the 23persons i registered for. Abi there swear for FG ni... I registered in november abt 2days after the site came up & i verified my NIN In march. But do nt worry, u'll surely get it. No payment was made today. Another batch comes up as states submit their verification to the ministry. Be rest assured u'll be paid.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 4:23am On Apr 20
Those who have not received should be a little patience. As long as your details are correct, you will surely receive.

Eyes are on the program, no Govt official will shortchange the applicants on this one.

Pls don't play into those fake grant application on social media especially those on Facebook.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by odun99(f): 9:34am On Apr 23
I applied since Dec 2013. I haven't gotten anything. All my siblings also applied around the same time, none of us got anything.
Maybe they are attending to only those that applied 2 weeks ago.
We early birds shenked
It's crazy
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by odun99(f): 9:36am On Apr 23
James4358:
My brother i've received nothing yet o. Not even the 23persons i registered for. Abi there swear for FG ni... I registered in november abt 2days after the site came up & i verified my NIN In march. But do nt worry, u'll surely get it. No payment was made today. Another batch comes up as states submit their verification to the ministry. Be rest assured u'll be paid.
Same here my brother.
Nobody I know have received. Just people posting online and it seems they all registered few weeks back.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:40am On Apr 23
odun99:

Same here my brother.
Nobody I know have received. Just people posting online and it seems they all registered few weeks back.
I'm visiting the ministry today for update. They cant be drilling crude oil from my backyard & i wont benefit 4rm things like this. Not even one of d persons i applied for have received.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by odun99(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23
James4358:
I'm visiting the ministry today for update. They cant be drilling crude oil from my backyard & i wont benefit 4rm things like this. Not even one of d persons i applied for have received.
Please kindly update us when you get back.
Thanks
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by musaisah455(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23
James4358:

I swear those people are trying hard to divert the money the know what they are doing
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23
odun99:

Please kindly update us when you get back.
Thanks
I visited the ministry today. At the old secretariat complex, Area 1 Abuja. I found out that ther are moving unto the next stage of disbursment, which is for those who applied for loans 4rm 500k upwards. Only a fraction of persons were paid that 50k last week, that's less than 50thousand persons out of the millions that applied. My annoyance was why those who applied around November & December where nt paid, but persons who applied abt 3weeks ago got the grant.
i found it hard to bliv. I was thinking it was loss of data for those who applied earlier because of hw useless that site was. They said payments wil continue, but at a later date. May be around the last quarter of the year to me. But whateva happens, be rest assured that billions have been stolen. And more than half of those yet to be paid would nt be paid.
the minister granted an interview yesterday. Read vanguard news for excerpts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.