Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant (27846 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by yarimo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17
Hectore:

You lied again!
so because you haven't receive it's a lie ? Mteeeew
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by mosicola(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by KGREAT(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.

For those who applied, have you received yours?

I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.
National cake ke.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Alexanderobi: 1:57pm On Apr 17
They sent me a link to verify my nin two weeks ago, and I did it just yesterday, I don't know if I will still be considered
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by 9japride(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17
James4358:
That was how Beta Edu distributed billions to the poor without any known person receiving.. Thank God i registered for 23 persons with Nano businesses. Let me see how these persons would all fail to meet their criteria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Youths are suffering and they keep wasting money.
There is another wastage in that Atlantic highway they about to construct.
Hoping you get accepted.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by mikywonder(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17
yarimo:
Alerts everywhere thank you president TINUBU , Nigerians are proud of you.

Continue living in lies
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by loffyloffy: 2:16pm On Apr 17
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.

I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.

Why do you need the grant?

Are you poor and vulnerable or you and your gang of 21 are among the people trying to hijack grant meant for the poor and vulnerable
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Exceed15: 2:27pm On Apr 17
Gof forbid I depend on this.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Vintage100(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17
I think is 50k
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Apr 17
How ppl dey get info on all this things, I no know when them open the site ooo
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by nurudeen181(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17
NDSMELODY:
Pls if anyone have received the grant alert, post the screenshot and your state for good evidence....
why should they post their state, so that you can say they're favouring the south more than the east abi
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 5:07pm On Apr 17
Exceed15:
Gof forbid I depend on this.

No one has forced it on you.

Audio Billionaire

The payment continues as of today, tomorrow.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Ijaya123: 5:08pm On Apr 17
Here is the answer you require.

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by giftygirl1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17
I got my alert minutes ago,make I no see better if na lie. GTB,S.E.
govt una thank you o...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Smileall(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17
I received my share of the grant

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by ABMC(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17
It's real!! UBA

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by superintendents(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17
ABMC:
It's real!! UBA
make i drop aza for a little token.. My friend..
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Shegznation001(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17
Well , a colleague of mine received the sun of N50000 already here in Rivers state...
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by victorazy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17
I applied but has no received.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by ElSudani: 7:05pm On Apr 17
James4358:

National cake indeed. You should be more eager to participate in the baking process at least for yourself and your future children.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 7:21pm On Apr 17
giftygirl1:
I got my alert minutes ago,make I no see better if na lie. GTB,S.E.
govt una thank you o...

God bless you.

You don't need to proof to anyone.

Let the doubting Thomas continue to wallow in denial
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 7:22pm On Apr 17
superintendents:
make i drop aza for a little token.. My friend..

You can still apply . It takes less than 5 minutes to apply
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 7:25pm On Apr 17
ElSudani:

National cake indeed. You should be more eager to participate in the baking process at least for yourself and your future children.

You can also apply to the loan. It's not only grant, the loan is also available to the tune of N5b above

Present your qualifications and your identity
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 7:27pm On Apr 17
victorazy:
I applied but has no received.

Did you update your Nin on the application?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Oyerinde16(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17
Awo9122:
How do I get link for reg?

This is the link...

https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/apply

Show me love if you get shall. ...

For those looking for the link, that's it's and it's still taking applications

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by victorazy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17
Afamed:

Did you update your Nin on the application?

I applied through NGO.
Anyway they said this friday.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by mamaafrik(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17
James4358:

It's funny that I received 50k today
Oyerinde16:

This is the link...

https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/apply

Show me love if you get shall. ...

For those looking for the link, that's it's and it's still taking applications
Thanks
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by mamaafrik(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17
James4358:

Attached is the proof I received just today.

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by superintendents(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17
Afamed:

You can still apply . It takes less than 5 minutes to apply
shocked

Damn submit button not going.. Or is it my phone..

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by superintendents(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17
mamaafrik:

Attached is the proof I received just today.
make una show me love Abeg..

Make i drop aza bro..
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by liz4eno(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17
Sincerely I got an alert. I registered sometime last two weeks when a friend from Abuja told me about it, I received it today. I can tell you it is no scam. I live in Lagos.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by dalass(f): 9:15pm On Apr 17
James4358:

I received 50k alert from FG today.

I had never benefitted directly from FG this way.... Pleasant surprise really cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs Over Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / CBN Gives Insight Into Why States Can’t Pay Salaries / El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.