Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation (7921 Views)

Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by lanre316: 8:06am On Apr 17
jmoore:

See the type of babablu blackmail you dey type.

Saying the truth now means Nigeria will crash?
Has the price of garri reduced in your area or you are given free food?

Naira is making some progress in appreciation, let's be optimistic. Those food market prices not reducing are caused by the sellers who don't want to sell at loss. Even it will come down when they buy cheaper, then they will sell cheaper.

Let's be optimistic about Nigeria please. If Nigeria crash finally, we will all suffer, Obidients or not. If Nigeria works, we will all benefit, Obidients or not.

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by lugado: 8:11am On Apr 17
rinzaugustine:
Tinubu and his co quacks are desperate to see his Agbado followers celebrate mediocrity…never believed in my wildest imagination anybody would be worse than buhari until Mahmoud selected the mandate thief who knows he can never win a free and fair election in his life

And you think that your half baked Onitsha trader will be better. Someone that doesn't know the difference between presidential and parliamentary system of government
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Max24: 8:13am On Apr 17
rinzaugustine:
Tinubu and his co quacks are desperate to see his Agbado followers celebrate mediocrity…never believed in my wildest imagination anybody would be worse than buhari until Mahmoud selected the mandate thief who knows he can never win a free and fair election in his life
The quacks that delivered blue and red rail, concrete roads all over Lagos, largest refinery etc, while the experts are struggling to build assphalt roads. Oga, why not show us Obidients blue and red rail, refinery, concrete roads. Ooppss! It's nowhere to be found.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by jmoore(m): 8:13am On Apr 17
lanre316:

Naira is making some progress in appreciation, let's be optimistic. Those food market prices not reducing are caused by the sellers who don't want to sell at loss. Even it will come down when they buy cheaper, then they will sell cheaper.

Let's be optimistic about Nigeria please. If Nigeria crash finally, we will all suffer, Obidients or not. If Nigeria works, we will all benefit, Obidients or not.
The topic is about food inflation, not dollars.

So all the food sellers in Nigeria, none of them is a Tinubu supporter? Can't Tinubu supporters sell at a cheaper price?
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Princevirus(m): 8:20am On Apr 17
Why is it that it is always the government telling us how the country is doing well but we, the populace is not seeing/feeling it? 🤔
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Ibechris2: 8:32am On Apr 17
lanre316:
Obidients will not be happy about this. They want Nigeria to fail because Obi wasn't the president

U are not smart at all.

Did they mention obidient?u are talking as if all of these things are in tandem with the reality.

Dollar is going down yes we agreed but food inflation is high-up.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by FireUpNow(m): 8:38am On Apr 17
lanre316:

You just spoke your mind from your first paragraph. You know the obvious but you are pretending not to know. Wake up!

No problem, then. May Nigeria will crash finally, so that you guys will be happy. Since that's what you want.

But on a positive note:

Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Kay25(m): 8:39am On Apr 17
IamPlato:

Who be this mumu

Stop focusing on dropping dollar and start focusing on controlling the price of things on the Nigerian market, Nigerians are greedy and price of things are not coming down.

When CBN exhausts the foreign reserve on naira what next? I wonder who comes up with such stupid ideas.

A country that is not a producing nation will still have dollar rise fast again because you offer nothing to the world.

Using money to save money is not a wise thing to do.

Abeg make the dollars go back to 1500 since nobody won drop price of products
What is the essence of foreign reserves if u dont use it to save money?

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Abee79(m): 8:40am On Apr 17
lanre316:

No problem, then. May Nigeria will crash finally, so that you guys will be happy. Since that's what you want.

But on a positive note:

ERROR: Gaslighting didn't work.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by LiveWire85: 9:02am On Apr 17
One cup of garri is N200
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Growing(m): 9:17am On Apr 17
This propaganda is so annoying.

A plate of fufu is now N2500 in my area. Is that not clearly food inflation still soaring?

Why are they blatantly lying to our faces in spite of our real day-to-day experiences in Nigeria?

Some people should be fired not all these good-for-nothing propaganda.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by edungene7: 9:22am On Apr 17
The rate at which this guys display their shamelessness is alarming the same hypocrites who called Jonathan and PDP a thief are now swimming in the ocean of the highest inflation rate Nigeria ever had, going to tell a lie about the state of Nigeria abroad is in line with the mandate snatcher blue print
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by MysteryofLight: 9:37am On Apr 17
helinues:
Good.

Slow and steady
Can you prove that what he said is true?
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by rinzaugustine: 10:08am On Apr 17
lugado:

And you think that your half baked Onitsha trader will be better. Someone that doesn't know the difference between presidential and parliamentary system of government
He is 1000 times better than Tinubu, comparing him to Tinubu is a big insult to his person
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by rinzaugustine: 10:15am On Apr 17
Max24:

The quacks that delivered blue and red rail, concrete roads all over Lagos, largest refinery etc, while the experts are struggling to build assphalt roads. Oga, why not show us Obidients blue and red rail, refinery, concrete roads. Ooppss! It's nowhere to be found.
Do you know Lagos IGR and federal allocation amount in the past 6 years alone? Do you know Lagos is owing almost $2bn in debt as at last year? Do you know the amount quoted for construction in Lagos project is about 10 times to do the same in Cameroun? Even a dullard and comedian would have done better with such money but Tinubu looting of Lagos with propaganda of rails will not fly to any discerning mind
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:26am On Apr 17
This administration is known for lies and deceits
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by TableLeg(m): 11:31am On Apr 17
Lol @ slowing down inflation.
Wale Edun, stop lying, stop the propaganda.
Food inflation just went up on Monday.
Come back in a few months and lets see where we are by then.
Lying and incompetent bastar....ds!
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Austineva(m): 11:47am On Apr 17
JoeEeL:
I ONLY PITY PEOPLE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN NIGERIA BUT FORCED TO LIVE WITH THOSE WHO STRANGELY BELIEVE IN IT AND ARE NOW FORCED TO SHARE IN ALL THE WOES THE ZOO DISHES OUT IN QUANTUM.

If youre not talking Yoruba nation, ure talking nonsense!
Exactly my awesome Brother
Your Great Oduduwa sister just declared 'The Democratic Republic of Oduduwa' and it's making waves 🥰🥰🥰. Unbelievable. I over love it but it's like majority of ur people are kicking against it including Proff. Akintoye and some are even calling for her arrest 🤷🤷🤷 and I don't know why.
The declaration is making waves and I'm highly impressed. Please bro, why is majority of ur people kicking against it including some of ur highly placed Oduduwa agitators? Gist me bro
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Iamanoited: 1:17pm On Apr 17
EFCC AND POLICE SHOULD ARREST THEM.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by JoeEeL(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17
Austineva:
Exactly my awesome Brother
Your Great Oduduwa sister just declared 'The Democratic Republic of Oduduwa' and it's making waves 🥰🥰🥰. Unbelievable. I over love it but it's like majority of ur people are kicking against it including Proff. Akintoye and some are even calling for her arrest 🤷🤷🤷 and I don't know why.
The declaration is making waves and I'm highly impressed. Please bro, why is majority of ur people kicking against it including some of ur highly placed Oduduwa agitators? Gist me bro

It's a long story brother. A very long one.

Just know its amongst the twists and turns. She has created some level of awareness, no doubt. But there are questions to her legitimacy.

Ok let me just quickly brush through. She was working with Akintoye and Igboho before. In fact, she was beginning to be looked up to as a co-leader of the movement. She is one of the ex-wives of MKO Abiola.

Later on she fell out with Prof Akintoye in the manner in which they wanted to go about the agitation. You already know Prof Akintoye na... he always emphasises on peaceful agitation and the leverage we would lose once it goes awry. At first the Onitiri woman was playing along with it... until the times the 2023 elections were approaching.

Sunday Igboho meanwhile at that time was under house arrest in Benin. The woman was the one who encouraged a 5-million petition signing; she later fell out with Akintoye on the basis on the blueprint. She later began to hammer on Akintoye as a greedy man and as a "politician". Meanwhile the woman too is also a politician, lol. Anyways, she blackmailed the YSDM (Yoruba Self Determination Movement), blackmailed the media aides of the movement, and began to try to divide Koiki and Sunday Igboho from Akintoye.

Towards the tail-end of 2022, she wanted Igboho to make a declaration of Yoruba nation right at the border shared between Benin and Lagos. She even had drafted the words Igboho would have to read out but Igboho and Akintoye have very deep networks too, and later found out it was a trick to lure Igboho back to Nigeria under Buhari's government where he would be picked up.

Igboho planned to do a final rally before the 2023 elections and, I believe he was hopeful of an accelerated solution to his house arrest stuff but it didnot materialise. All the time Igboho was locked up, the fire of the Yoruba movement sort of tilted towards the Onitiri side, and she began to gain more support and even more funding. When Igboho in the dying minute backed out from the Onitiri's plan, the woman began to throw tirade on both the Prof and CSI. She began to call Akintoye "Baba Dudu, baba debunker" etc. She now raised her own media team and they began to do a serious media attack on Sunday Igboho. They even brought Akintoye's divorced wife of over 20 years ago.

The plot began to thicken. Even some of Igboho's followers in 2021 that time, now switched sides to support Tinubu for the elections. The Onitiri's camp used that to suggest Igboho was working for Tinubu. Akintoye also released statements at some point where he called Tinubu "our brother" and that he should come back home (Yoruba nation). The Onitiri camp suggested Akintoye was working for Tinubu.

At this time, Igboho was locked up and couldnt make appearances or clear himself as much. It was Koiki, Aropo Ire, Dr Ola Mike and a few ladies like Yeye Dara, Yoruba Wuyi, Eleha, Dr Zabby etc. that were on fire defending Igboho. But then Onitiri formed her own media crew and she had one woman with an equally powerful voice called Seoyekoribe. The Onitiri camp also had some other powerful media team drumming support for her like Tenny Omoologo, Ijinle, Heritage TV (The guy works with Biafrans too), Black Lion etc. It became serious media war.

Akintoye had come online at some point to say he was confident Yoruba nation would exit before the 2023 elections. The man shot himself in the foot there. To be honest with you, the Akintoye camp goofed at certain points. But then they had to be very cautious. The last 2 rallies Akintoye held, some people were gunned down. Then Onitiri capitalised on it and started saying the rallies were a waste of resources and money. That they were using rallies as excuse to loot contributed funds and keep stalling. Then they went on a serious media attack on rallies till the whole Yoruba nation agitation became divided. Many left. Many others took a step back. Many stopped contributing.

Then the Onitiri woman now said she had the blueprint on how to take Yoruba out of the country. The Akintoye camp now discovered something. Anytime they specify date for a rally or something, the Onitiri camp would also declare something similar at a similar date. They began to suspect blackmail and decided to lie low. The Onitiri camp now went on a series of events like Reclamation, Interim etc. She now asked for a sum of 1 million dollar contribution to get some things started. But she too failed to deliver on her own actualisation of the Yoruba nation agitation sha.

So in the end, she took money from agitators after blackmailing Akintoye and Igboho of doing the same
She later held rallies after demonising Akintoye and Igboho's rallies
She attempted to take signatures of key people in the struggle for what many still question
She never mentioned what she did with the 5 million signatures

Another thing is that she claims to have or have had a working relationship with Gani Adams. And Gani Adams is a core hater of Igboho and never identifies with the Yoruba nation struggles. In fact, recently, Gani Adams blackmailed Igboho of being somehow connected for the death of Bola Ige. That was too much and Yoruba nation followers sued him on Igboho's behalf.

=======================

What I think:

Akintoye is a man of the system. In other words, the man is not the type to do unconventional things to get Yoruba nation. He would rather kowtow to the Yoruba politicians and elders with diplomacy and longsuffering. I do not think he's corrupt but he looks like one who would let the Yoruba amala and ewedu politics in nigeria to get in the way of Yoruba nation. He also doesnt want violence at all and seeks to prevent killings when doing protests. At a point, the Onitiri camp called him "Baba too slow". But from my own perspective, I think the man has tried to have brought Yoruba nation and its awareness up to this point.

As for Igboho, this man is a firebrand. From Igboho's old interviews, I could easily tell the kind of man he is. His blood is hot and he's the type that doesnt have time for long talk and useless diplomacy. Igboho wants action and solutions to be done when oppression is too glaring. People say Kanu is autocratic. Taah, Kanu is still quite diplomatic compared to Igboho. But Igboho is a somewhat changed man now who is honed in more guidance under Yoruba elders in the struggle. He's been taught to see things from very wide angles and to always delay impulse. He's also taught to be more loyal and forgiving to Yoruba authorities and politicians. If they say no, he must not override it or he may lose his life (like he almost did), or end up in prison (like he did). He's been taught to play the game more slowly and craftily till an opportunity presents itself. He must not force it -- or he will lose!

As for Onitiri, I still dey look the woman with side eye. But I dont think she's genuine. There are many things that have happened that made me say so but I have written so much and will have to write so much again. I just dont think its worth it but one thing I will just mention is that there was a time she claimed to have presented a petition to UN or so. She sent a lawyer there and the whole thing was just shambolic. Besides this is the 2nd time she's declaring Yoruba nation o... not the first.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by UnabashedIPOB: 3:05pm On Apr 17
Nigerians are NOT seeing any decrease in the price of foodstuff! So, where is the decrease in food inflation? This government keeps lying to the citizens.
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Austineva(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17
JoeEeL:

It's a long story brother. A very long one.

Just know its amongst the twists and turns. She has created some level of awareness, no doubt. But there are questions to her legitimacy.

Ok let me just quickly brush through. She was working with Akintoye and Igboho before. In fact, she was beginning to be looked up to as a co-leader of the movement. She is one of the ex-wives of MKO Abiola.

Later on she fell out with Prof Akintoye in the manner in which they wanted to go about the agitation. You already know Prof Akintoye na... he always emphasises on peaceful agitation and the leverage we would lose once it goes awry. At first the Onitiri woman was playing along with it... until the times the 2023 elections were approaching.

Sunday Igboho meanwhile at that time was under house arrest in Benin. The woman was the one who encouraged a 5-million petition signing; she later fell out with Akintoye on the basis on the blueprint. She later began to hammer on Akintoye as a greedy man and as a "politician". Meanwhile the woman too is also a politician, lol. Anyways, she blackmailed the YSDM (Yoruba Self Determination Movement), blackmailed the media aides of the movement, and began to try to divide Koiki and Sunday Igboho from Akintoye.

Towards the tail-end of 2022, she wanted Igboho to make a declaration of Yoruba nation right at the border shared between Benin and Lagos. She even had drafted the words Igboho would have to read out but Igboho and Akintoye have very deep networks too, and later found out it was a trick to lure Igboho back to Nigeria under Buhari's government where he would be picked up.

Igboho planned to do a final rally before the 2023 elections and, I believe he was hopeful of an accelerated solution to his house arrest stuff but it didnot materialise. All the time Igboho was locked up, the fire of the Yoruba movement sort of tilted towards the Onitiri side, and she began to gain more support and even more funding. When Igboho in the dying minute backed out from the Onitiri's plan, the woman began to throw tirade on both the Prof and CSI. She began to call Akintoye "Baba Dudu, baba debunker" etc. She now raised her own media team and they began to do a serious media attack on Sunday Igboho. They even brought Akintoye's divorced wife of over 20 years ago.

The plot began to thicken. Even some of Igboho's followers in 2021 that time, now switched sides to support Tinubu for the elections. The Onitiri's camp used that to suggest Igboho was working for Tinubu. Akintoye also released statements at some point where he called Tinubu "our brother" and that he should come back home (Yoruba nation). The Onitiri camp suggested Akintoye was working for Tinubu.

At this time, Igboho was locked up and couldnt make appearances or clear himself as much. It was Koiki, Aropo Ire, Dr Ola Mike and a few ladies like Yeye Dara, Yoruba Wuyi, Eleha, Dr Zabby etc. that were on fire defending Igboho. But then Onitiri formed her own media crew and she had one woman with an equally powerful voice called Seoyekoribe. The Onitiri camp also had some other powerful media team drumming support for her like Tenny Omoologo, Ijinle, Heritage TV (The guy works with Biafrans too), Black Lion etc. It became serious media war.

Akintoye had come online at some point to say he was confident Yoruba nation would exit before the 2023 elections. The man shot himself in the foot there. To be honest with you, the Akintoye camp goofed at certain points. But then they had to be very cautious. The last 2 rallies Akintoye held, some people were gunned down. Then Onitiri capitalised on it and started saying the rallies were a waste of resources and money. That they were using rallies as excuse to loot contributed funds and keep stalling. Then they went on a serious media attack on rallies till the whole Yoruba nation agitation became divided. Many left. Many others took a step back. Many stopped contributing.

Then the Onitiri woman now said she had the blueprint on how to take Yoruba out of the country. The Akintoye camp now discovered something. Anytime they specify date for a rally or something, the Onitiri camp would also declare something similar at a similar date. They began to suspect blackmail and decided to lie low. The Onitiri camp now went on a series of events like Reclamation, Interim etc. She now asked for a sum of 1 million dollar contribution to get some things started. But she too failed to deliver on her own actualisation of the Yoruba nation agitation sha.

So in the end, she took money from agitators after blackmailing Akintoye and Igboho of doing the same
She later held rallies after demonising Akintoye and Igboho's rallies
She attempted to take signatures of key people in the struggle for what many still question
She never mentioned what she did with the 5 million signatures

Another thing is that she claims to have or have had a working relationship with Gani Adams. And Gani Adams is a core hater of Igboho and never identifies with the Yoruba nation struggles. In fact, recently, Gani Adams blackmailed Igboho of being somehow connected for the death of Bola Ige. That was too much and Yoruba nation followers sued him on Igboho's behalf.

=======================

What I think:

Akintoye is a man of the system. In other words, the man is not the type to do unconventional things to get Yoruba nation. He would rather kowtow to the Yoruba politicians and elders with diplomacy and longsuffering. I do not think he's corrupt but he looks like one who would let the Yoruba amala and ewedu politics in nigeria to get in the way of Yoruba nation. He also doesnt want violence at all and seeks to prevent killings when doing protests. At a point, the Onitiri camp called him "Baba too slow". But from my own perspective, I think the man has tried to have brought Yoruba nation and its awareness up to this point.

As for Igboho, this man is a firebrand. From Igboho's old interviews, I could easily tell the kind of man he is. His blood is hot and he's the type that doesnt have time for long talk and useless diplomacy. Igboho wants action and solutions to be done when oppression is too glaring. People say Kanu is autocratic. Taah, Kanu is still quite diplomatic compared to Igboho. But Igboho is a somewhat changed man now who is honed in more guidance under Yoruba elders in the struggle. He's been taught to see things from very wide angles and to always delay impulse. He's also taught to be more loyal and forgiving to Yoruba authorities and politicians. If they say no, he must not override it or he may lose his life (like he almost did), or end up in prison (like he did). He's been taught to play the game more slowly and craftily till an opportunity presents itself. He must not force it -- or he will lose!

As for Onitiri, I still dey look the woman with side eye. But I dont think she's genuine. There are many things that have happened that made me say so but I have written so much and will have to write so much again. I just dont think its worth it but one thing I will just mention is that there was a time she claimed to have presented a petition to UN or so. She sent a lawyer there and the whole thing was just shambolic. Besides this is the 2nd time she's declaring Yoruba nation o... not the first.

Thank you so much, my awesome Brother. You really took ur time analysing things for me. You too much✊
Wow! I'm just speechless but I pray and hope it got resolved amicably
The same thing happened and still happening in our own struggle for Independent State of Biafra, just that the formation of Biafra Republic Government in Exile with many Liason Administrative offices across the world coupled the indefatigable nature of Simon Ekpa made them(distractors in the struggle) irrelevant . That's a typical black men for us. The divisive, hypocrisy and self-centeredness of black men are the reasons Africa is so backwards but all I know is that once Biafrans pull out of the Zoo, Oduduwa will equally do likewise and according to our Biafra Pm, Ekpa the redeclaration is 2nd of Dec and I know it will be a violent and bloody one but at the end We will achieve our aim. I have a very strong belief that in no distant time, we will get our freedom.
I understand Prof. Akintoye to some extent of why he is embarking on non violent agitation cos he is already an old man and older men don't like violence unlike Ekpa and Kanu that are still younger men
Bro, the summary is that our Freedom is not far anymore, I pray ur people resolve their current misunderstandings so that they can unite peacefully and solidly to make a formidable government that can change Oduduwa to one of the best Nations of the world within a short period
Have a great day , my awesome Brother ✊✊
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by JoeEeL(m): 7:03am On Apr 19
Austineva:
Thank you so much, my awesome Brother. You really took ur time analysing things for me. You too much✊
Wow! I'm just speechless but I pray and hope it got resolved amicably
The same thing happened and still happening in our own struggle for Independent State of Biafra, just that the formation of Biafra Republic Government in Exile with many Liason Administrative offices across the world coupled the indefatigable nature of Simon Ekpa made them(distractors in the struggle) irrelevant . That's a typical black men for us. The divisive, hypocrisy and self-centeredness of black men are the reasons Africa is so backwards but all I know is that once Biafrans pull out of the Zoo, Oduduwa will equally do likewise and according to our Biafra Pm, Ekpa the redeclaration is 2nd of Dec and I know it will be a violent and bloody one but at the end We will achieve our aim. I have a very strong belief that in no distant time, we will get our freedom.
I understand Prof. Akintoye to some extent of why he is embarking on non violent agitation cos he is already an old man and older men don't like violence unlike Ekpa and Kanu that are still younger men
Bro, the summary is that our Freedom is not far anymore, I pray ur people resolve their current misunderstandings so that they can unite peacefully and solidly to make a formidable government that can change Oduduwa to one of the best Nations of the world within a short period
Have a great day , my awesome Brother ✊✊

You are very right bro. Prof Akintoye is an old man. Will be 90 next year I think. Thus his impression on the struggle is understandable. That said, speaking for myself, I am not one to publicly call for the arrest of the Onitiri woman. Granted, it appears she's playing a game. Apart from all I said, there was a time one of her media aides did a sort of audio manipulation to create a notion that she had a discussion with Trump. Another thing I forgot to mention is that her own group modified the flag of Yoruba nation recently. There is something they call Ori Olokun in Yoruba, that's the head in our flag, I think they removed it and replaced it with stars or something. These are many reasons why a lot of Yorubas are not in a rush to endorse the woman and her secretariat takeover. Besides their attempt was futile. After taking over a secretariat, what next? What do we do with that?

Also if you recall, Sunday Igboho did his mom's burial about 2 months ago, and it appears what Onitiri did was not her original intention. It appears her initial intention was to make it all match with the arrival of Sunday Igboho to rope him. A lot of Yoruba nation media campaigners came out that time to raise the concern and pass on the intelligence to most media news outlet in nigeria. I didn't fully believe it then but I kind of believe it now because most of their description of the intel then matches what obtained recently in Ibadan.

Also realise that the government never goes after Onitiri. I don't even think they've declared her wanted at all. I know you're a diehard Biafran. You recall when Asari Dokubo and Uche Mefor declared one biafra government like that late in 2020 or so? Did you see the nigerian govt go after any of the 2? Or even demand an arrest? Now just for a second picture this: if it was Kanu or Igboho that declare such, on Nigerian soil. Kanu has not yet declared Biafra o, that nigerian govt went all the way to Kenya to kidnap him. Igboho was just in the middle of doing rallies here and there when the govt decided it had had enough and went to burst his residence. I think the govt can tell who's genuine, at least somewhat.

But one thing I would encourage is if you believe you're different from another agitation group and their style and gbege shele, just debunk it. You may just clear yourself or your group: that's it. But to now go an extra mile to start calling for the arrest to me is a no-no. It's like trying to prove your innocence too hard. It's just like if your mom comes home and asks "Austin, did you see any meat in the pot?" Your answer should ideally be "no". Simple and short. But when you start answering "Mommy, is not me. I think I saw oil on Chukwudi's lips and I saw his jaws moving..." bla bla bla. Just keep quiet. Nobody ask you. Only talk if you caught Chukwudi red-handed. Or talk if your mom asks "Did you see your younger brother Chukwudi eat any meat?" Then it's safer to expatiate on your answer.

One thing is sure: the treatment nigerian govt gives on the so-called violent agitators is still what they will mete out on the "peaceful" agitators at some point or the other. Maybe not with the same measure but when it comes to nigerian govt, no one is spared. So why help the govt point out who is troublesome? Let that be the govt's problem, not yours. The govt likes none of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by IamPlato(m): 7:33am On Apr 19
Kay25:

What is the essence of foreign reserves if u dont use it to save money?
and how is it helping if the prices of products are not dropping
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by WorldRichest: 8:49am On Apr 19
rinzaugustine:

Your biological father too is a Nigerian, list his life achievements here, let's everyone see and compare with the ACE Team
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Austineva(m): 10:04am On Apr 19
JoeEeL:

You are very right bro. Prof Akintoye is an old man. Will be 90 next year I think. Thus his impression on the struggle is understandable. That said, speaking for myself, I am not one to publicly call for the arrest of the Onitiri woman. Granted, it appears she's playing a game. Apart from all I said, there was a time one of her media aides did a sort of audio manipulation to create a notion that she had a discussion with Trump. Another thing I forgot to mention is that her own group modified the flag of Yoruba nation recently. There is something they call Ori Olokun in Yoruba, that's the head in our flag, I think they removed it and replaced it with stars or something. These are many reasons why a lot of Yorubas are not in a rush to endorse the woman and her secretariat takeover. Besides their attempt was futile. After taking over a secretariat, what next? What do we do with that?

Also if you recall, Sunday Igboho did his mom's burial about 2 months ago, and it appears what Onitiri did was not her original intention. It appears her initial intention was to make it all match with the arrival of Sunday Igboho to rope him. A lot of Yoruba nation media campaigners came out that time to raise the concern and pass on the intelligence to most media news outlet in nigeria. I didn't fully believe it then but I kind of believe it now because most of their description of the intel then matches what obtained recently in Ibadan.

Also realise that the government never goes after Onitiri. I don't even think they've declared her wanted at all. I know you're a diehard Biafran. You recall when Asari Dokubo and Uche Mefor declared one biafra government like that late in 2020 or so? Did you see the nigerian govt go after any of the 2? Or even demand an arrest? Now just for a second picture this: if it was Kanu or Igboho that declare such, on Nigerian soil. Kanu has not yet declared Biafra o, that nigerian govt went all the way to Kenya to kidnap him. Igboho was just in the middle of doing rallies here and there when the govt decided it had had enough and went to burst his residence. I think the govt can tell who's genuine, at least somewhat.

But one thing I would encourage is if you believe you're different from another agitation group and their style and gbege shele, just debunk it. You may just clear yourself or your group: that's it. But to now go an extra mile to start calling for the arrest to me is a no-no. It's like trying to prove your innocence too hard. It's just like if your mom comes home and asks "Austin, did you see any meat in the pot?" Your answer should ideally be "no". Simple and short. But when you start answering "Mommy, is not me. I think I saw oil on Chukwudi's lips and I saw his jaws moving..." bla bla bla. Just keep quiet. Nobody ask you. Only talk if you caught Chukwudi red-handed. Or talk if your mom asks "Did you see your younger brother Chukwudi eat any meat?" Then it's safer to expatiate on your answer.

One thing is sure: the treatment nigerian govt gives on the so-called violent agitators is still what they will mete out on the "peaceful" agitators at some point or the other. Maybe not with the same measure but when it comes to nigerian govt, no one is spared. So why help the govt point out who is troublesome? Let that be the govt's problem, not yours. The govt likes none of us.
God bless you awesomely my awesome Odogwu Brother. Indeed, you are super Intelligent. I feel like clicking the'like button' of this comment millions times. You make me proud anytime I'm interacting with you. Kudos✊✊✊
All I have to say is:
God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
And God bless all the genuine Freedom Fighters/ Lovers of Freedom especially for the total emancipation of African people
God bless you awesomely my Odogwu Brother✊✊✊
Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by JoeEeL(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19
Austineva:
God bless you awesomely my awesome Odogwu Brother. Indeed, you are super Intelligent. I feel like clicking the'like button' of this comment millions times. You make me proud anytime I'm interacting with you. Kudos✊✊✊
All I have to say is:
God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
And God bless all the genuine Freedom Fighters/ Lovers of Freedom especially for the total emancipation of African people
God bless you awesomely my Odogwu Brother✊✊✊

Boss I appreciate u for even taking ur time to read all that long talk.

U too gbaski Mazi. 🙅🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation by Austineva(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19
JoeEeL:

Boss I appreciate u for even taking ur time to read all that long talk.

U too gbaski Mazi. 🙅🏽‍♂️
Lolz! My Odogwu! Why won't I finish reading it wer e de sweet me like yam porridge 😂. Very interesting to. You too much ✊
Have an awesome evening Bro. You make me proud ✊✊✊

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem / Nigerians Are Greedy And Selfish - Gov Sule Lamido / Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.