Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be (16989 Views)

Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by nnwniger: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
I wish them well
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by seunlayi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2011
i also wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
but na moni join all nowadays!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
How big is his dickkk?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by neejay1986(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
why can't he go 4 his size   David and Goliath stature! grin [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Great9ja: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
I LOVE U N UR WIFE, God have done it and His Holy name be praise 4 ever, Happy marriage life my G
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2011
al d best bro, woman love him for who he is!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by smk90210: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
then who is gonna carry who during the honeymoon
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by itiswell1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
Money n fame good o.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by mellow(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
I wish them a happy married life
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by lagcity(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
neejay1986:

why can't he go 4 his size David and Goliath stature! grin [color=#990000][/color]

how can he go 4 his size.? think abt the kids now. he's done well choosing a tall babe. good luck to them.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by aribisala0(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2011
i doubt very much that his parents are short. so it does not follow his kids will be short if he marries a shortie
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
if aki poor this babe for gree marry am? sad
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by aribisala0(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
we shall never know
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by lagcity(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2011
aribisala0:

i doubt very much that his parents are short. so it does not follow his kids will be short if he marries a shortie

no it is not a given. but there's a greater probability.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by campella(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wish you the best
my prayer is that this baby should continue to love you forever as she is claiming now.

I hope to be there.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Xionez(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
I refuse to laugh.
Well, looks like some Nigerian babes aren't picky. He sure found a gem.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
My dear sister is in love with his money.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by no1madman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^There's no fuckin 2 ways about it. . . . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Yseone(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
[td][/td] wink
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by princemmab(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
Crown Prince:

Me think it was genevieve nnaji he wanted to hook up wit grin
even dbanj still dey work hard
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by expert555: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
I think she is hiding her true colour util she marries him. Behind the smile I can smell something. First of all she is sitting Aki on her lap as if is her baby. I hope she doesn't treat him that way cause the guy is a lovely fella.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by princemmab(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
Wish dem happy married life
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by princemmab(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
it is well:

Money n fame good o.
if say na brooke ass she 4 love am?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by whiteroses(f): 2:22am On Nov 20, 2011
aww lovely God bless their union.
out of curiosity how will they be doing it?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by kelz88(f): 3:57am On Nov 20, 2011
All the best to them.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2011
Lets hope the marriage last.

Wishing him all the best.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by ajanaku2(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2011
Aki may be small in size, but most of his kinds are usually endowed downstairs, meaning He might have a very big and fat Pe-nis. May be that's what the Bit.ch fell for. Besides, the Guy is quite rich and famous too. Iriri aye!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Konnektions146(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2011
wish them well
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Good he Found some one to go with the Height! cool cool
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Uchmonia(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
infact chiedu you deserve more this ok. Don't mind what people are saying concerning you and your wife ok.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Uchmonia(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
Infact i love what i had today, you kw most girls thought that there parts are not in the market you,so pls on the day of the traditional infact let me kw i will lyk to come your wedding ok (Young Urchimonia) kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.