Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? (1421 Views)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 2:19pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

Have found the word TRINITY in the Bible or is there anywhere the Bible said Father, Son and Spirit are coequal?
Well i was a Muslim too so i know why you're happy arguing with deluded religionists who are claiming Christians when what they believe is not found written in God's word!

No, Sir! You were a Mosque-goer or an Alfa-follower not really a Muslim!

Please when next you want to argue with your friends don't include me i believe whatever is found written in the Bible not dogmas! smiley

OK!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

No, Sir! You were a Mosque-goer or an Alfa-follower not really a Muslim!

I love this walahi talahi!

Please who is a real Muslim? smiley
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 2:29pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

I love this walahi talahi!

Please who is a real Muslim? smiley

Good question!

Simply defined, a Muslim is one who submits to Allah through His Prophet.

So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Noah are Muslims!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Moses are Muslims!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Jesus are Muslims!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Muhammad are Muslims!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

Good question!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Noah are Muslims!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Moses are Muslims!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Jesus are Muslims!
So by this definition, those who submits to Allah through Prophet Muhammad are Muslims!

What do you mean by SUBMIT?

Is it just to claim those people are prophets or to put what they taught into practice?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 2:38pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

What do you mean by SUBMIT?

Is it just to claim those people are prophets or to put what they taught into practice?

You believe them entirely and follow what is inspired to the Prophet!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

You believe them entirely and follow what is inspired to the Prophet!

So what exactly do you know that Moses and Jesus taught that you are following today?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 2:53pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

So what exactly do you know that Moses and Jesus taught that you are following today?

They have their laws which was for their time!

Moses taught eye for an eye!

Jesus taught charity (overlooking retaliation)!

Allah says:
And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong­doers - of a lesser degree). Al Maidah:45
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

They have their laws which was for their time!
Moses taught eye for an eye!
Jesus taught charity (overlooking retaliation)!
Allah says:
And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong­doers - of a lesser degree). Al Maidah:45

You're not quoting Moses or Jesus rather you are quoting Allah.
So what exactly did Moses and Jesus taught that you believe you're PRACTICING today?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 3:04pm On Apr 20
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=129540518]

You're not quoting Moses or Jesus rather you are quoting Allah.

Moses's books were written thousands of years ago so how do you expect it to be preserved?

So what exactly did Moses and Jesus taught that you believe you're PRACTICING today?

I have given you the Qur'an verse earlier about what Allah says!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

Moses's books were written thousands of years ago so how do you expect it to be preserved?
I have given you the Qur'an verse earlier about what Allah says!

So in a nutshell you can't claim you believe Moses or Jesus when you don't know what they taught you can only speak for your Allah whose words are found in your Quran!

Now talk about "MUSLIMS"
Are you sure that all those going to the mosque to bow towards the black stone in Mecca are PRACTICING what your Allah says?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 3:59pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell you can't claim you believe Moses or Jesus when you don't know what they taught you can only speak for your Allah whose words are found in your Quran!

I can talk about Moses, Jesus and others based on what Allah says in the Qur'an!
It is proven that Moses never wrote a dot from what is now called the Old testament!
Neither did Jesus ever wrote anything of the new testament!

But the Qur'an existed during the time of the Prophet of Islam!

Now talk about "MUSLIMS"
Are you sure that all those going to the mosque to bow towards the black stone in Mecca are PRACTICING what your Allah says?

Yes, Going to Mosques and bowing to the Black stone in Mecca is what makes us outwardly appear as Muslims, the second pillar of Islam!

Of David. I give You thanks with all my heart; before the gods I sing Your praises. I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your loving devotion and Your faithfulness; You have exalted Your name and Your word above all else. Psalm 138:1-2

1 Kings 8:29
May Your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, toward the place of which You said, 'My Name shall be there,' so that You may hear the prayer that Your servant prays toward this place.

Psalm 5:7
But I will enter Your house by the abundance of Your loving devotion; in reverence I will bow down toward Your holy temple.

Psalm 28:2
Hear my cry for mercy when I call to You for help, when I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

Having said that, we worship Allah who is not physically present on earth!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by BeigJawnson(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

Have found the word TRINITY in the Bible or is there anywhere the Bible said Father, Son and Spirit are coequal?
Well i was a Muslim too so i know why you're happy arguing with deluded religionists who are claiming Christians when what they believe is not found written in God's word!

Please when next you want to argue with your friends don't include me i believe whatever is found written in the Bible not dogmas! smiley

Dogmas? I can't laugh. It is left with you. We will all know the truth when we cross over to eternity.
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

Now talk about "MUSLIMS"

AbuTwins knows that the Koran that was available in Muhammad time were burnt
He's being hypocritical
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:
Good question!
However, absolutely none of the named men submitted to the Allah of the Muslims. Rather, they all instead submitted themselves to YHWH aka the God of Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob aka God of Israel. Additionally, every single one of those men listed lived their lives in continuous truth(submission) and obedience to the teachings and commandments of YHWH's Law, what it means to follow YHWH. See now, how what you claim cannot be true at all! undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

I can talk about Moses, Jesus and others based on what Allah says in the Qur'an!
It is proven that Moses never wrote a dot from what is now called the Old testament!
Neither did Jesus ever wrote anything of the new testament!

But the Qur'an existed during the time of the Prophet of Islam!

Yes, Going to Mosques and bowing to the Black stone in Mecca is what makes us outwardly appear as Muslims, the second pillar of Islam!

Of David. I give You thanks with all my heart; before the gods I sing Your praises. I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your loving devotion and Your faithfulness; You have exalted Your name and Your word above all else. Psalm 138:1-2

May Your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, toward the place of which You said, 'My Name shall be there,' so that You may hear the prayer that Your servant prays toward this place.

But I will enter Your house by the abundance of Your loving devotion; in reverence I will bow down toward Your holy temple.

Hear my cry for mercy when I call to You for help, when I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

Having said that, we worship Allah who is not physically present on earth!

So what did your Qur'an say Moses and Jesus taught their listeners?

Writers of your Quran can make claims but then it's what your Quran says about teaching that will help your fellow religionists treat one another as brothers and sisters. From the look of things your Allah is only concerned with the bowing towards the black stone apart from that there is nothing beneficial that's why your people are killing one another despite bowing towards the same god! undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20
BeigJawnson:

Dogmas? I can't laugh. It is left with you. We will all know the truth when we cross over to eternity.

Alright then! smiley
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20
Aemmyjah:

He's being hypocritical

He said i am not a Muslim because i stopped bowing towards the black stone in Mecca yet there is nothing reasonable that makes up what they call Muslims because if there is they supposed to have PEACE (SALAM) among all those who truly believe in their Allah since that's impossible then their Allah is as worthless as the grinding stone in my village! undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:
■ I can talk about Moses, Jesus and others based on what Allah says in the Qur'an! It is proven that Moses never wrote a dot from what is now called the Old testament!
■ Neither did Jesus ever wrote anything of the new testament!
■ But the Qur'an existed during the time of the Prophet of Islam!
■ Yes, Going to Mosques and bowing to the Black stone in Mecca is what makes us outwardly appear as Muslims, the second pillar of Islam!
■ Having said that, we worship Allah who is not physically present on earth!
1. Interesting claim you make regarding Moses. So, what you are saying is that Moses did not do as God of Israel commanded Him to do?
14 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write about this battle. Write these things in a book so that people will remember what happened here. And be sure to tell Joshua that I will completely destroy the Amalekites from the earth.”
15 Then Moses built an altar and named it, “The Lord is My Flag.”
16 Moses said, “I lifted my hands toward the Lord’s throne. So the Lord fought against the Amalekites, as he always has.” - Exodus 17 vs 14 - 17
27 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write everything that I have told you. This is the agreement that I made with you and the Israelites.” - Exodus 34 vs 27
9 Then Moses wrote this Book of Teachings and gave it to the priests, who are from the tribe of Levi. They have the work of carrying the Lord’s Box of the Agreement. Moses also gave it to all the elders of Israel.
10 Then Moses spoke to the leaders. He said, “At the end of every seven years, in the Year of Freedom,[a] read these teachings at the Festival of Shelters. - Deuteronomy 31 vs 9 - 10
You claim you believe and follow Moses with your mouth yet your every word denies this fact. How is that any different from what the other religionists say and do as well? undecided

2. Jesus Christ was not commanded to write the Law with His own hands. So why do you have some sort of stick up your arse that it is only if He wrote it down that it should matter? undecided

3. Mohammed compiled his religion during his time so of course his book had to exist.

4. Regarding the acts of David, He was able to give praises to God for the wonderful things God did in His life, particularly where it concerns sparing him from a lot of the consequences of his acts, because he, David, was previously approved holy and righteous by God through His obedience to God's Law. Had David not been previously approved Righteous by God, ALL(not some) of his prayers and praises to God would have amounted to nothing but an abomination to God.

Regarding the bowing down of one's bother, No commandment in the Law of Moses requires an individual to do so - bow down.(Ceremonial laws did but not commandments to individuals.) So, all mentions of bowing down to be done are based on individual choice and do not please or glorify God of Israel. David mentioned his bowing rather to suggest the actual submission of his own will as an individual as King of Israel to the Will of the God of Israel. undecided

What David did is nothing like your Muslim ritual. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Ken4Christ: 9:02pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

Anti Christ is talking proudly. How long will you continue to serve the devil?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20
Ken4Christ:

Anti Christ is talking proudly. How long will you continue to serve the devil?

That's what deluded and misinformed religionists in the first century said about Jesus so i'm not surprised that you're saying the same today at his real disciples! Matthew 10:24-25 smiley
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Ken4Christ: 9:50pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

That's what deluded and misinformed religionists in the first century said about Jesus so i'm not surprised that you're saying the same today at his real disciples! Matthew 10:24-25 smiley

Joke of the century. Russell and Rutherford has really damaged your brain cells that you see black as white. You are in a most helpless situation.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20
Ken4Christ:

Joke of the century. Russell and Rutherford has really damaged your brain cells that you see black as white. You are in a most helpless situation.

Go and help your faithless members going to wars and killing their fellow religionists yet praying to Jesus who commanded his disciples to love everyone including their enemies! Mark 12:31; Luke 6:27-28; John 13:34-35

Go now and help them out of their madness before Satan drag all of you into destruction for disobeying God's Son yet calling his name in vain! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Ken4Christ: 11:29pm On Apr 20
MaxInDHouse:

Go and help your faithless members going to wars and killing their fellow religionists yet praying to Jesus who commanded his disciples to love everyone including their enemies! Mark 12:31; Luke 6:27-28; John 13:34-35

Go now and help them out of their madness before Satan drag all of you into destruction for disobeying God's Son yet calling his name in vain! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

I don't know of any of my brethren fighting war. Are you in a dream world?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20
Ken4Christ:

I don't know of any of my brethren fighting war. Are you in a dream world?

LIAR!

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES can claim that we don't have any of our brothers who are into the killing of others but you who can't present any ORGANIZED group but calling different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines CHRISTIANS those fighting and killing themselves in Russia and Ukraine are your brethren you can't deny that because they are Christians according to you! cheesy
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Apr 21
AbuTwins:
■ Neither did Jesus ever wrote anything of the new testament!
God of Israel never did ask Jesus Christ to write down the New Law which He is the embodiment of. According to God of Israel— YHWH—, the new Agreement/Law/Covenant/Will/Testament was instead to be put, by Him, in the minds of His people.
31 This is what the Lord said, “The time is coming when I will make a new agreement with the family of Israel and with the family of Judah. 32 It will not be like the agreement I made with their ancestors. I made that agreement when I took them by the hand and brought them out of Egypt. I was their master, but they broke that agreement.” This message is from the Lord.
33 “In the future I will make this agreement with the people of Israel.” This message is from the Lord. “I will put my teachings in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
34 People will not have to teach their neighbors and relatives to know the Lord, because all people, from the least important to the most important, will know me.” This message is from the Lord. “I will forgive them for the evil things they did. I will not remember their sins.” - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34
So, do you know better than the God of Israel — YHWH— who chose not to have His Prophet and Son, Jesus Christ, write down the Law by His own hands? undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Ken4Christ: 2:24pm On Apr 21
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR!

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES can claim that we don't have any of our brothers who are into the killing of others but you who can't present any ORGANIZED group but calling different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines CHRISTIANS those fighting and killing themselves in Russia and Ukraine are your brethren you can't deny that because they are Christians according to you! cheesy

True Christians don't fight war. You are the one who called them Christians. And not everyone that attends church service is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21
Ken4Christ:

True Christians don't fight war. You are the one who called them Christians. And not everyone that attends church service is a Christian.
So why aren't you people condemning such act among you so that those joining the army may know that they're doing so against Jesus' order? Matthew 26:52

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION made it clear to all members that once you're getting baptized as a Christian you can't continue being a soldier (trained to kill) smiley
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:26pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
1. Interesting claim you make regarding Moses. So, what you are saying is that Moses did not do as God of Israel commanded Him to do?
You said that. I never made the claim. Where is the proof that Moses wrote those books of old testament especially the Pentateuch?
You claim you believe and follow Moses with your mouth yet your every word denies this fact. How is that any different from what the other religionists say and do as well? undecided
You are mistaken! I believe in Adam, Noah, Moses, Aaron, Abraham, Jonah, Jacob, Ishmael, Isaac, Solomon, David, Joseph, Elijah, Elisha,.... Zacharia, John the Baptist and Jesus as God's Prophets and messengers! They were sent to their nations and people but not me! I do not follow any of them! The same God that send them also sent Muhammad to the whole world after Jesus.

2. Jesus Christ was not commanded to write the Law with His own hands. So why do you have some sort of stick up your arse that it is only if He wrote it down that it should matter? undecided
At least we agree Jesus won't make mistakes as others that wrote after he left!

3. Mohammed compiled his religion during his time so of course his book had to exist.
If you thinks so then it's a miracle for Billion to follow an unlettered Prophet! It's a miracle for the Qur'an to be memorized completely from about 1400 years till today!

4. Regarding the acts of David, He was able to give praises to God for the wonderful things God did in His life, particularly where it concerns sparing him from a lot of the consequences of his acts, because he, David, was previously approved holy and righteous by God through His obedience to God's Law. Had David not been previously approved Righteous by God, ALL(not some) of his prayers and praises to God would have amounted to nothing but an abomination to God.
In Islam, David did not kill any Uriah nor did he as a Prophet commit adultery with anyone! He was an avid worshipper of Allah and whenever he recites the Psalms (not your Psalms of today of course) the animals would recite with him. He also fast one day and eats the next day!

Regarding the bowing down of one's bother, No commandment in the Law of Moses requires an individual to do so - bow down.(Ceremonial laws did but not commandments to individuals.) So, all mentions of bowing down to be done are based on individual choice and do not please or glorify God of Israel. David mentioned his bowing rather to suggest the actual submission of his own will as an individual as King of Israel to the Will of the God of Israel. undecided

What David did is nothing like your Muslim ritual. undecided

Well, you can say that! But it's not only about David! Even Jesus prayed to the father with his face on the ground! Moses, Abram and many others did same! And it is proven there were facing a tabernacle or Holy Sanctuary!

And there's nothing like "Muslim ritual"! The Islam we practice is the final and most complete Islam! All Prophets did practiced Islam from Adam to Jesus and Muhammad! And they have their own legislated ways of Performing the Salat and paying the Zakat!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:31pm On Apr 21
MaxInDHouse:

He said i am not a Muslim because i stopped bowing towards the black stone in Mecca yet there is nothing reasonable that makes up what they call Muslims because if there is they supposed to have PEACE (SALAM) among all those who truly believe in their Allah since that's impossible then their Allah is as worthless as the grinding stone in my village! undecided

Grandpa don't tell lies on me na!
I said when you call yourself a Muslim you were only a Mosque-goer or an Alfa Follower!

Even among you Jehovah witness do you have peace?
People amongst you commit sins wherein you excommunicate them! How is that Biblical?
Your Governing bodies have been changing your doctrines albeit that's your definition of peace right?

Eternal peace will be in Jannah!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:36pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
However, absolutely none of the named men submitted to the Allah of the Muslims. Rather, they all instead submitted themselves to YHWH aka the God of Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob aka God of Israel. Additionally, every single one of those men listed lived their lives in continuous truth(submission) and obedience to the teachings and commandments of YHWH's Law, what it means to follow YHWH. See now, how what you claim cannot be true at all! undecided

So what name is used to represent YHWH in Arabic and Hausa Bible? grin ALLAH!

One who submits in Arabic = Muslim!

Those Prophets were Muslims!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:37pm On Apr 21
Aemmyjah:

He's being hypocritical

You are a liar!

The Qur'an doesn't exist as one Book to be burned during Muhammad's time.

The Qur'an that was burned were in Uthman's Era!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Apr 21
AbuTwins:
You said that. I never made the claim. Where is the proof that Moses wrote those books of old testament especially the Pentateuch?... You are mistaken! I believe in Adam, Noah, Moses, Aaron, Abraham, Jonah, Jacob, Ishmael, Isaac, Solomon, David, Joseph, Elijah, Elisha,.... Zacharia, John the Baptist and Jesus as God's Prophets and messengers! They were sent to their nations and people but not me! I do not follow any of them! The same God that send them also sent Muhammad to the whole world after Jesus. ...
Spare me the fables abeg! undecided
14 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write about this battle. Write these things in a book so that people will remember what happened here. And be sure to tell Joshua that I will completely destroy the Amalekites from the earth.”
15 Then Moses built an altar and named it, “The Lord is My Flag.”
16 Moses said, “I lifted my hands toward the Lord’s throne. So the Lord fought against the Amalekites, as he always has.” - Exodus 17 vs 14 - 17[/size]
27 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write everything that I have told you. This is the agreement that I made with you and the Israelites.” - Exodus 34 vs 27
9 Then Moses wrote this Book of Teachings and gave it to the priests, who are from the tribe of Levi. They have the work of carrying the Lord’s Box of the Agreement. Moses also gave it to all the elders of Israel.
10 Then Moses spoke to the leaders. He said, “At the end of every seven years, in the Year of Freedom,[a] read these teachings at the Festival of Shelters. - Deuteronomy 31 vs 9 - 10
You claim you believe and follow Moses with your mouth yet your every word denies this fact. Moses is written to have written down the book of the Law of God, but you say Moses did not in fact write the book of the Law as claimed. So, how is that any different from what the other religionists say and do as well? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trousers: What Exactly Is The Sin? / Take Heed That You Do Not Your Alms Before Men, To Be Seen Of Them / Follow Pastor Chris live On Twitter

Viewing this topic: AbuTwins and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.