Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea (36687 Views)

The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 10:27am On Apr 17
The Israel Military is the Most over hyped institution in the World. Remove the US and the Nigerian Military is far Better. Shiior

3 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by NORSYK(m): 10:27am On Apr 17
Iran plan was to annihilate a very large portion of Israel with these kind of heavy missiles and warheads, plus the number it fired.
But as usual Israel showed their defense capabilities.
It’s now left for Israel to retaliate in a way that Iran will never recover from in years to come.
Israel should use proponents of nuclear warheads and destroy at least 90% of Tehran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Br4life: 10:27am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using I'mhypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

The message is look, we can hit you as well
300 and u called it warning,ok ok we have heard now go and take your drugs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Oceanjagaban: 10:29am On Apr 17
Nigeria never reach this level....na AK-47 and rocket launcher we dey use fight war for this side

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by johnog4sure: 10:29am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

All this taken of sides is nonesense, I wish Africans knows exactly how people in the middle east sees them. #EuropeanWarIsNotOurWar #MiddleEastWarIsNotOurWar Africans should wake up and learn!
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by cjudy(m): 10:29am On Apr 17
Iran are jokers and bunch of fools. If I were to be Israel, I won’t even bother to respond because they’re just trying to save face and make their citizens believe they have done something. Drone flying 8hrs to get to Israel, abeg na Airpeace? Na so them wan take win war? Well what did I no, their terrorist supporters here believe they have done the highest retaliation in the world. Go and ask Gaza

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by bassdow: 10:30am On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel
imagine Intercepting a super cheap missle WITH super Expensive Ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by delerx(m): 10:31am On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

MAKE NO MISTAKE! WHAT HAPPENED IN ISRAEL ON THE 14TH OF APRIL WAS A MYSTERIOUS MARVELLOUS EARTH SHAKING MIRACLE!!

My Friend in Israel just sent me this.

[color=#000099]An ISRAELI scientist who works for the security system and is a doctor of physics wrote the following words to his Rabbi yesterday:

"I wanted to share with the rabbi something that is much more than a feeling. That on Shabbat night something happened here on the scale of the splitting of the Red Sea.

I am a doctor of physics and I worked for several years in the defense industry in Israel, in projects that are still the cutting edge of the State of Israel. When I look at what happened on Saturday night on a scientific level, it simply cannot happen. Everyone, and I mean everyone, acted as one man in overall unity.

He continued: "The likelihood that everything works out just as it should does not exist in complex systems like the defense systems that were operating. They have never, I mean never, even beyond the State of Israel, been tried in real time. I took a pencil and dove into the calculations to check the likelihood that such a result would materialize.

“The large number of events that had to be handled at precisely the right time doubles the chance of making a mistake.

“With all the high technologies, the expectation was for a breach in the defense of the skies of the State of Israel. Even if we got 90% protection it would be a miracle. What happened though is that everyone, I mean everyone - the pilots, the system operators and the technology operators - acted as one man at one moment in total unity. If this is not an act of GOD, then I no longer know what a miracle is."

And the doctor marvels and adds, "This is sharper than the victory of the Six Day War or the War of Independence. There it can be explained according to nature.
The rescue that took place for the people of Israel on Shabbat night is simply impossible naturally. I believe that this miracle saved the lives of many people from Israel.

If the defense system had failed to intercept a number of cruise missiles, the result would have dragged us into a very complex campaign.

“I wouldn't bet that next time it will work like this without divine supervision. The simple proof of what I said is that the managers of the security industries who develop and manufacture these systems guarantee no more than 90% success!

"’Since the day you came out of the land of Egypt we have shown you wonderful things!’ Happy Holidays!"

That's how he ended his words.
Never seen someone so du*b as you are

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 10:32am On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel

Dey just intercepted 400 plus
Do you know the budget of the USA militar
Do you know how much Isreal gets as aid from the USA .

Do you know the cost it will have on the USA if dose missiles were allowed to hit isreal.
The USA uses isreal as a counter weight to buffer Iran,
Without the isreal In the region the USA have no leverage.
.that's the same reason the USA spends billions on Japan and south Korea, they are both use to counter China and north Korea

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Dennisochampa: 10:32am On Apr 17
bassdow:

says who. Iran told Israel that they would slap Israel on the face which they did perfectly well.

You and elderly person fit dey argue and you no fit slap am, just placing your palm on his/her check is enough to send the message.

MoreOver, Iran has shown Israel it could srike them directly, instead of using proxies. That's a first for a very very long time

See the difference..

Isreal suspected iran of having a hand in the attacks against it... What did it do...
It attacked Iran embassy and killed 2 of Iran's top commanders...

Iran didn't want to look weak, so they attacked Israel with 300 drones and missiles knowing fully well that Isreal has the capacity to intercept those missiles....

Then they went to the UN and asked the UN to tell Isreal to consider the score even... Even though not a single isreali was killed in their strike....

So how is that even??

If u really want to retaliate for the loss of lives of your citizens, it should be done with a corresponding force and not child's play to fake a show of strength!

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Styluss: 10:32am On Apr 17
Why are you so so stupppiiiiddddd

Being a christian doesnt mean you should be stupid with reckless abandon

Who attcked first?

Righteousness2:

When ISRAEL hits back at the Islamic regeime in Iran, make sure you dont start crying as usual. Because i will be here you give you hankerchiefs.

Make sure you also take the message.
The Message will be Look, you dont dare Fire Ballistic MISSILES to us. We can take out the Foremost of your Strength.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by NFBI: 10:33am On Apr 17
So it is this big
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Styluss: 10:33am On Apr 17
He actually thinks everyone have monopoly of violence

God1000:
lol, and why should they hit back again? you should also expect a stronger response from Iran, and they won't tell anyone about their next attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by OkoEmm: 10:33am On Apr 17
God1000:

America's military spending per annum is $800 billion. The next is China at $200 billion. Russia, Iran and the rest tail behind

Everybody should avoid getting into a conflict with USA. They are war hungry

I come in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by SmartyPants(m): 10:34am On Apr 17
God1000:
lol, and why should they hit back again? you should also expect a stronger response from Iran, and they won't tell anyone about their next attack

Ah ah... cheesy Iranian spokesperson of the nairaland consulate, well done sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by SouthSouth1914: 10:34am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

What’s your point? They attacked that’s all that matters!

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 10:34am On Apr 17
bassdow:
imagine Intercepting a super cheap missle WITH super Expensive Ones

It only in Africa your government put a price on your lives,

Also Iran didn't fired normal sucd missiles
WHAT was fired at isreal were cruise missile and ICBM, you think both missiles cost peanuts

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by id4sho(m): 10:35am On Apr 17
blancsn1:
But Isreal did not wait to hit Palestine why is it waiting now. I 2ish it can hurry up, Iran must be taught a painful lesson.

Use your head, it wasn't immediate
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by OkoEmm: 10:35am On Apr 17
obedience4:

Dey just intercepted 400 plus
Do you know the budget of the USA militar
Do you know how much Isreal gets as aid from the USA .

Do you know the cost it will have on the USA if dose missiles were allowed to hit isreal.
The USA uses isreal as a counter weight to buffer Iran,
Without the isreal In the region the USA have no leverage.
.that's the same reason the USA spends billions on Japan and south Korea, they are both use to counter China and north Korea

America's military spending per annum is $800 billion. The next is China at $200 billion. Russia, Iran and the rest tail behind

Everybody should avoid getting into a conflict with USA. They are war hungry

I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Lanre1st(m): 10:36am On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

Ok. I just dont want to see you jumping up and down and Crying as usual when ISRAEL strikes .
If i see you crying anywhere after Israel replies Iran , i will use Bible to Flog you.

The ISRAEL i know Will Assuredly Hit and Strike Iran regime so badly.

Can Isreal withstand Iran attack? If not US and western world backing them.

Iran produced it’s weapons while US supply Israel weapons. If not for the fear of US, Iran would have hit Isreal harder but if they do US will intervene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by NFBI: 10:36am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by aylive02(m): 10:36am On Apr 17
God1000:

. You put up lies up there.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by freeborn02: 10:37am On Apr 17
God1000:

Yet, Iran was rejoicing over a "successful" attack. undecided
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 10:38am On Apr 17
Dennisochampa:
Iran just wanted to show the world they are relevant...

They dare not fire those missiles in a way it will harm alot of Isrealis... If not... By now... Iran for don dey burn....
Small yansh dey shake o grin grin grin
Una don change tone. Shameless.

It took 4 Countries (US, UK, France and Jordan) to protect so called Super Military grin.
Una think say na Palestinian Orphans or Lebanon/Syria. Shiior

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Nursepepeye(f): 10:39am On Apr 17
God1000:

go school you no gree, see how you are here disgracing your family here, America and Isreal have defense system that detect any threats towards it, weather it's notify or not. Do you even know what is called air defense system? For where, let such fire to Iran and let's see if they can intercept it, see how all thier useless efforts over many decades was disabled and tendered useless.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by cescky(m): 10:39am On Apr 17
God1000:

can you just shut up...you have no point

ok how much did its cost US...

Ill tell you how much its costs iran 2.2 billion usd down the drain...and amongst all these nations fighting their the poorest..

iran does not want war, they have said , the missiles firing was all they wanted to do, they also announced it, so that the results will be minimal...

even fellow muslim nations shut down their missiles, your hear misyearning about cost to the US, the richest and most weaponised nation on earth vs an iran that some states in nigeria are bigger than, make una de use una head...isreal can clean them out...its just that in the long run, the world will be chaotic, i hope isreal holds it peace, because person whey dem wrong whey node talk, go put the wrong doer in serious discomfort, knowing they can be taken out any time, silence they say is golden
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 10:40am On Apr 17
freeborn02:

Yet, Iran was rejoicing over a "successful" attack. undecided

Iran's ability to hit Israel from Iranian soil was all theory until now. They've confirm thier ability to hit Specific targets in Israel and that's a message.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ClassicNairan: 10:40am On Apr 17
God1000:

U sabi, your head has oil. plus Isreal keep telling us about the once they defended, but what about the once that their air defence didn't intercept, like the hypersonic missiles that hit their military bases. They need to show us that too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 10:40am On Apr 17
Br4life:
300 and u called it warning,ok ok we have heard now go and take your drugs

Can you imagine
You fired 400 plus drones cruise and ballistic missiles
Yet you call it a message
If not for the IDF and it's allies
Such amount and scale of attack can cause catastrophic consequences.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by PHIPEX(m): 10:40am On Apr 17
This is huge.

Just agile the damage this could have done but for the defence capability. Iran failed if in all of these it could even kill 1 person.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

When ISRAEL hits back at the Islamic regeime in Iran, make sure you dont start crying as usual. Because i will be here you give you hankerchiefs.

Make sure you also take the message.
The Message will be Look, you dont dare Fire Ballistic MISSILES to us. We can take out the Foremost of your Strength.

Don't mind them , this is how they decieved and led Saddam Hussein to his end

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by id4sho(m): 10:41am On Apr 17
Lanre1st:

Can Isreal withstand Iran attack? If not US and western world backing them.

Iran produced it’s weapons while US supply Israel weapons. If not for the fear of US, Iran would have hit Isreal harder but if they do US will intervene

Use your head, isreal develop weapons. Read about iron dome, David sling and patriot. Why do western world power align with them?
Incase you don't know, they have nuclear arsenal too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.