Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea (36637 Views)

The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by erniok(m): 10:59am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

The message is look, we can hit you as well
Unano dey tire for excuses. Someone attacked your consulate which as good as attacking your home country, bloodied your nose by killing your generals and this is your response? Kukuma allow the whole thing to slide na. Shior!!!

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Omoluyi(m): 10:59am On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel

Do you know how much it cost Iran to attack Israel? They both spent money to attack and defend

3 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by internationalman(m): 10:59am On Apr 17
cescky:

can you just shut up...you have no point

ok how much did its cost US...

Ill tell you how much its costs iran 2.2 billion usd down the drain...and amongst all these nations fighting their the poorest..

iran does not want war, they have said , the missiles firing was all they wanted to do, they also announced it, so that the results will be minimal...

even fellow muslim nations shut down their missiles, your hear misyearning about cost to the US, the richest and most weaponised nation on earth vs an iran that some states in nigeria are bigger than, make una de use una head...isreal can clean them out...its just that in the long run, the world will be chaotic, i hope isreal holds it peace, because person whey dem wrong whey node talk, go put the wrong doer in serious discomfort, knowing they can be taken out any time, silence they say is golden

Stop with your misinformation. Iran is almost 2 times bigger than Nigeria by land area.

Iran is over 80million people. So how is any state in Nigeria bigger than Iran...

Una for this Nairaland shall

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 11:00am On Apr 17
obedience4:

It only in Africa your government put a price on your lives,

Also Iran didn't fired normal sucd missiles
WHAT was fired at isreal were cruise missile and ICBM, you think both missiles cost peanuts

See people wey we dey argue with. Next thing na to go Church on Sunday go shout "I Receive " cheesy
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ClassicNairan: 11:00am On Apr 17
obedience4:

Lol
Only cruise and ballistic missile were used by Iran
Nothing like hypersonic missile was launch.

300 missiles were fired at isreal, just 3 hit air base,
No air defence is 100% accurate

The thing you should be asking yourself is
If Iran should have the level of attack isreal WHAT will be the casualties rate?

The Missiles that hit the bases were hypersonic, and by the way Both Isreal and her allies has already been giving two weeks notice. What you should be asking is if Iran send 1000 missiles, Hezbollah sent 500, Houthis sent 500, Syria sent 200 and Iraq 200, same time everyday for 5days. You will not recognise That local government area called Israel again. See Isreal can't survive such wars, this is not Palestinian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by misreal(m): 11:01am On Apr 17
beryledibor:

What the f**k. I just hate hearing it cost more to defend... As in they should allow missiles to fall on people just because the cost intercepting them is higher than the missiles. How much is the cost of human life.
As in eh..
Each time someone brings up the matter of the cost of intercepting misiles,I always feel so disappointed.
It means they value money over human lives.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by stevups(m): 11:03am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

It was discovered during the preparatory period not announced at all
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Segun2222: 11:04am On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel
in a real war scenario they wont wait for iran to launch before striking wiping the factories in iran of face of earth no dey mumu urself, iran will be attacking and isreal go dey look abi? Lmao
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by internationalman(m): 11:04am On Apr 17
NFBI:
You guys are funny.. Una go just sit for one corner dey type nonsense. at the bolded.

I tire for the misinformation oh. In their head they think Nigeria is the biggest country in the world.

Iran that is almost 2 times bigger than Nigeria is what someone is saying some states in Nigeria are bigger than
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Rybnyk(m): 11:04am On Apr 17
God1000:

Even if they didn't warn Israel,radar systems would detect the drones and missiles. And Iran also warned Israel because they know the consequences of such move. Israel has never launched any missiles directly at Iran.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Segun2222: 11:05am On Apr 17
ClassicNairan:

The Missiles that hit the bases were hypersonic, and by the way Both Isreal and her allies has already been giving two weeks notice. What you should be asking is if Iran send 1000 missiles, Hezbollah sent 500, Houthis sent 500, Syria sent 200 and Iraq 200, same time everyday for 5days. You will not recognise That local government area called Israel again. See Isreal can't such wars, this is not Palestinian
while they all sending missiles what will isreal and the allies do ? Laugh at iran
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by educatedfool: 11:06am On Apr 17
Cantonese:
Hmm.

The entire Middle East is tensed up. There is fear in Iran. Citizens are making heavy purchases and planning their safety. It was a great mistake, Iran bombing Israel on their soil. The Israelis have promised a very calculated, but heavy revenge. That’s all that is needed to trigger of the long thought about war between the two in the Middle East.

With the plan to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, I wonder how Iran along with the axis of resistance, can achieve that without getting wiped off completely too? With the USA, France and UK to be potentially dragged to a looming war, how can it be avoided?

The world needs prayer.

At the same time China is building up its military and waiting for a final confrontation to get Taiwan back as part of China.
There is fear in Israel as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Segun2222: 11:07am On Apr 17
erniok:

Unano dey tire for excuses. Someone attacked your consulate which as good as attacking your home country, bloodied your nose by killing your generals and this is your response? Kukuma allow the whole thing to slide na. Shior!!!
launching drones and missiles that take 8hrs to reach targer and needs to pass through 3 to 4 enemy countries
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by SirLinks: 11:07am On Apr 17
Isreal is like bully with small muscles but their father is a lieutenant general, so they misbehave knowing their father's got their back even wen at fault
Why blow up another countries embassy and still be playing victim
If not for the USA Dem for don put Israel military to the test
For those who disagree, their fighter jets are from USA, air defense weapon from USA, even cash are more of aids from USA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 11:10am On Apr 17
ClassicNairan:

The Missiles that hit the bases were hypersonic, and by the way Both Isreal and her allies has already been giving two weeks notice. What you should be asking is if Iran send 1000 missiles, Hezbollah sent 500, Houthis sent 500, Syria sent 200 and Iraq 200, same time everyday for 5days. You will not recognise That local government area called Israel again. See Isreal can't such wars, this is not Palestinian

Stop arguing what you can't prove,
No hypersonic missile was launch
You can counter it by showings me proofs

Look at what you wrote like someone who is in kg3,
If Iran send this 1000 this that one sends this
The other send this?
So isreal will just sit and be watching, Iran and houtis and Hezbollah sending misslles.
So in your little mind Israel doesn't have weapons to fire abi,

Kids just full narialand

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by boludareli: 11:11am On Apr 17
God1000:

Nairaland Christian and their pastor won’t hear this all they want is Israel should destroy all Muslim countries or Israel should killed all the Muslim they just don’t want any Muslim to exist except Christian eleriburuku people. They won’t face their own problem all they want they should continue killing innocent Palestinians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Truthwords: 11:12am On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

MAKE NO MISTAKE! WHAT HAPPENED IN ISRAEL ON THE 14TH OF APRIL WAS A MYSTERIOUS MARVELLOUS EARTH SHAKING MIRACLE!!

My Friend in Israel just sent me this.

[color=#000099]An ISRAELI scientist who works for the security system and is a doctor of physics wrote the following words to his Rabbi yesterday:

"I wanted to share with the rabbi something that is much more than a feeling. That on Shabbat night something happened here on the scale of the splitting of the Red Sea.

I am a doctor of physics and I worked for several years in the defense industry in Israel, in projects that are still the cutting edge of the State of Israel. When I look at what happened on Saturday night on a scientific level, it simply cannot happen. Everyone, and I mean everyone, acted as one man in overall unity.

He continued: "The likelihood that everything works out just as it should does not exist in complex systems like the defense systems that were operating. They have never, I mean never, even beyond the State of Israel, been tried in real time. I took a pencil and dove into the calculations to check the likelihood that such a result would materialize.

“The large number of events that had to be handled at precisely the right time doubles the chance of making a mistake.

“With all the high technologies, the expectation was for a breach in the defense of the skies of the State of Israel. Even if we got 90% protection it would be a miracle. What happened though is that everyone, I mean everyone - the pilots, the system operators and the technology operators - acted as one man at one moment in total unity. If this is not an act of GOD, then I no longer know what a miracle is."

And the doctor marvels and adds, "This is sharper than the victory of the Six Day War or the War of Independence. There it can be explained according to nature.
The rescue that took place for the people of Israel on Shabbat night is simply impossible naturally. I believe that this miracle saved the lives of many people from Israel.

If the defense system had failed to intercept a number of cruise missiles, the result would have dragged us into a very complex campaign.

“I wouldn't bet that next time it will work like this without divine supervision. The simple proof of what I said is that the managers of the security industries who develop and manufacture these systems guarantee no more than 90% success!

"’Since the day you came out of the land of Egypt we have shown you wonderful things!’ Happy Holidays!"

That's how he ended his words.

They are not the original Israelites of the Bible. Stop capping
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 11:12am On Apr 17
Emu4life:

See people wey we dey argue with. Next thing na to go Church on Sunday go shout "I Receive " cheesy

All you is tunts without making any valid contributions to your points
You haven't send Anything just jumping from one person mention to the other without writing something of significance

It shows one thing
You have nothing upstairs
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Babaken(m): 11:12am On Apr 17
The missile is even longer than trailer
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by almarthins(m): 11:13am On Apr 17
God1000:

The kind of messages Hamas were usually sending.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by SmartMen: 11:13am On Apr 17
God1000:
lol, and why should they hit back again? you should also expect a stronger response from Iran, and they won't tell anyone about their next attack

You think only US, UK, Canada and France are backing Israel. Saudi Arabia was among those that took out the Iranian missiles as well. Dey play.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by erniok(m): 11:14am On Apr 17
Segun2222:
launching drones and missiles that take 8hrs to reach targer and needs to pass through 3 to 4 enemy countries
The best approach, not advocating it, 8s to teach israel that revenge is a dish best served cold. Strike when they think you must have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Onyedikachi231: 11:16am On Apr 17
Emu4life:

The Isrealis were wise enough not to wait for your 'God' (who was killed by them anyway) to come save them, otherwise, Tel Aviv would have turned to ashes Today.

It is the same US/UK that you love to call Satanic/Demonic that saved the ass of your 'God's land'. Shiior.

Imagine loving Israel but hating US, lol.

It seems one of the Criteria of being a Christian is that you stop using your brain
. grin

Why is your poisoned Bingo mohammed waiting for the same killed god to come rescue him from Ajana?
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by NFBI: 11:17am On Apr 17
internationalman:

I tire for the misinformation oh. In their head they think Nigeria is the biggest country in the world.

Iran that is almost 2 times bigger than Nigeria is what someone is saying some states in Nigeria are bigger than
It's funny how they are just underestimating Iran military capability.

A country that produces most of their military equipment.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Bbbwings: 11:17am On Apr 17
Trying to save face. It is a booster. grin cheesy grin
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by EBEk101(m): 11:17am On Apr 17
God1000:

So you think, Israel wouldn’t have known Iran would strike back, this countries are not Nigeria, they gather intelligence from their enemies
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Segun2222: 11:18am On Apr 17
erniok:

The best approach, not advocating it, 8s to teach israel that revenge is a dish best served cold. Strike when they think you must have forgotten.
that would lead to war usa is avoiding that till after elections i think.....isreal will just also do another choreographed attack like iran ane everything will go back to normal
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Onyedikachi231: 11:19am On Apr 17
bassdow:
IDF suppose shame no be small. Israeli was helped by over 4-countries to shoot them down long before they got into Israel hence most didn't get into Israel. This is despite most countries and her allies being aware several days ahead.

What about if na surprise attack nko ?

Anyway sha, some of Us dey form strong when weak BUT form weak when Strong.

I neither support either Israel or Iran BUT that doesn't mean we should be blind to simple truth

Why do you muslims omit that Russia and china is helping your religious kinsmen, that is why they are allies, you punk muslims have been aligning with useless people throughout history and you get beaten.

When una wan go find trouble via terrorism as in your dog shit worthless quoran, una no know say Israel get allies?

I am always surprised How humans can be reasoning like camels that are thirsty.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Apr 17
Nigeria boy scout is far better than the diaper wearing tiny things.

Emu4life:
The Israeli Military is the most over hyped Institution in the World.
Remove the US, and the Nigerian Military is far better.

If na unarmed civilians, Women and Children now, dey will Bomb them anyhow and tag them 'terrorist'.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Onyedikachi231: 11:20am On Apr 17
Bbbwings:
Trying to save face. It is a booster. grin cheesy grin

Do you know what a buster is or should I tell you, illiterate dumb muslims?
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ClassicNairan: 11:21am On Apr 17
obedience4:

Stop arguing what you can't prove,
No hypersonic missile was launch
You can counter it by showings me proofs

Look at what you wrote like someone who is in kg3,
If Iran send this 1000 this that one sends this
The other send this?
So isreal will just sit and be watching, Iran and houtis and Hezbollah sending misslles.
So in your little mind Israel doesn't have weapons to fire abi,

Kids just full narialand

You might be around 19, referring to someone in their 40s as a kid, while knowing deep down that Iran and its proxies have the capability to carry out the actions I described. As for what Israel will do, you tell me
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ClassicNairan: 11:22am On Apr 17
Segun2222:
while they all sending missiles what will isreal and the allies do ? Laugh at iran

You tell me what they will do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation / Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.