Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea (36679 Views)

The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by okoroemeka(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

The message is look, we are not afraid of you and we can hit you as well
the west does not need anybody to tell them when a missle is launched in Iran,any missile or rocket fired from Iran will be detected by its thermal exhaust signature by a satellite in space within seconds,the technology this people have is so advanced that they know were every Russian missile silo is and it is closely watched that Moscow have to build a special missle train that carries it's tactical nuclear warheads around the country constantly to throw off the spy satellites

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Reloadedisraelp: 2:03pm On Apr 17
Riskymarvelous:
ìran will soon start protesting I promise you just wait
chaill see confidence cool

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by adebowales: 2:06pm On Apr 17
obedience4:

You think you we live in the stone Age abi,
The USA navy fifth fleet is headquarters in the middle East in Bahrain,
The British RAF base is Oman,
The USA forward operating base FOB is in Jordan
The USA marine base is in king sultan air force base in Saudi Arabia.
The USA have a radar station in isreal
The USA have bases in Iraq
They are over 7 USA ship's in the. Persia and red sea
The USA have satellite in the middle East

So you believe that Iran will launch over 400 drones and missiles and they will fly undetected and surprise Isreal.
The moment those missiles and drones left the ground they were tracked.

Also a drone that takes 8 hours to reach isreal will surprise one of the most technological advance military In the middle East

Also to correct you, Iran claims to have hypersonic missile, they haven't been used in battle,only Russia is know to have and use such missiles in battle

The truth is this, you are only surprise at the capabilities of the USA and it's allies ability destroy such a large scale attacks with out much destruction.

you guys will just be hyping US, US which couldn’t stop missile on their own base in Syria when Iran attacked it. Iran supply thousands of missiles to Russia in Ukraine war including the kamikaze drones. Israel is too small for Iran to handle. Funny but true, US is begging Iran to allow israel hit them even if it’s small to save face
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Reloadedisraelp: 2:07pm On Apr 17
okoroemeka:
the west does not need anybody to tell them when a missle is launched in Iran,any missile or rocket fired from Iran will be detected by its thermal exhaust signature by a satellite in space within seconds,the technology this people have is so advanced that they know were every Russian missile silo is and it is closely watched that Moscow have to build a special missle train that carries it's tactical nuclear warheads around the country constantly to throw off the spy satellites
nice one....tell them Israel is the mother of technology... Technology might Israel is 10000mile ahead of Iran ...

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:09pm On Apr 17
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Which country releases 500 missiles as a warning?
. THOSE THAT ARE DOUBTING ISRAEL FIGHTING BACK, SHOULD PICTURE THE MILLIONS THOSE MISSLES WOULD HAVE KILLED IF THEY HAD ALL ENTERED ISRAEL WITH EASE. CALCULATE THIS AND PICTURE WHAT ISRAEL WILL DO TO IRAN.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Reloadedisraelp: 2:10pm On Apr 17
adebowales:
you guys will just be hyping US, US which stop missile on their own base in Syria when Iran attacked it. Iran supply thousands of missiles to Russia in Ukraine war including the kamikaze drones. Israel is too small for Iran to handle. Funny but true, US is begging Iran to allow israel hit them even if it’s small to save face
dat small nation wey like fight like Fulani down here ... Don't underestimate them
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ScarletBrace(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

143 likes from 143 idiots.

You send such barrage of missiles and call it a mere message not an attack?
You must be smoking Martian dust.., or something out of this world.
That’s how you clowns claimed Putin was only testing the mic when he burnt a huge fleet of Russian tanks and soldiers to the glory of western javelins.
But wait first, How do you guys reason sef?
You should have simply said they were dummy missiles, make we know the level of cruise wey you dey.
All the hypes about Russian hypersonic missiles disappeared after Ukraine rubbished it with HIMARS. Of course Iran shares Russian technology, so don’t even go there. That was the same way they deployed their S400 system and “turned it off” in order to help Assad in Syria, so Israeli F-35s could honorably rubbish them with excuse of being turned off. grin grin

May God grant you serious sense in this 2024.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by lexyclasy: 2:41pm On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel
And you think Iran use ten Naira to produce those Ballistic, Cruise and Drones missiles, let me tell you Iran are the best losers 100%. Can you compare Israel defense budget with Iran. Israel a country with only 9.3million shaking Iran with population of almost 90million you are here blabbing. see Israel is in the mold of Russia and China, Russia is angry with Israel because they refuse to sell weapons to Russia to suppress Ukraine.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ScarletBrace(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17
bassdow:

and we hear say President of Russia, dey even follow put mouth make Iran and Israel matter no escalate.

Luck wey dem get be say both Israel + Iran na friends of Russia, else Russia for don help Iran, if not for anything, to pepper the WEST

Na like this una dey yarn rubbish for beer joint, especially when una dey drink on sponsorship.
Russia can’t do anything else significant for now, other than fight Ukraine. No overhype Putin too much make him no go form odeshi enter trailer front.
Many of you guys take Russia for more than what she is. Besides the fact that there are a good number of Russian Jews in Russia ,
Russia respects quality and balls when she sees it., and Israel stands for that and much more. Russia is bleeding 🩸 already.
She needs fresh air,not unreasonable hypes.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by freeborn02: 2:45pm On Apr 17
Emu4life:

Iran's ability to hit Israel from Iranian soil was all theory until now. They've confirm thier ability to hit Specific targets in Israel and that's a message.

What's the point in hitting Isreal without achieving anything? No casualty. No bombing. No destruction. so, what's the point?

So, they just wasted military hardware for empty boasting?

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Never4getU: 2:48pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

Ok. I just dont want to see you jumping up and down and Crying as usual when ISRAEL strikes .
If i see you crying anywhere after Israel replies Iran , i will use Bible to Flog you.

The ISRAEL i know Will Assuredly Hit and Strike Iran regime so badly that it may not be able to reply directly.

What we seeing right now is the Calm before the STORM.

Nobody have a monopoly of violence. Israel should thread with caution else it could snowball into something unimaginable to the world peace. We are yet through with Russia/Ukraine war lasting almost 4yrs on the average.

War isn't a child's play either Isreal nor Iran would benefits a devastating effect owning the their citizens.

It's better to restraint on both side than hit up the already tensed world peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by billyG(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17
God1000:
You want to flog God with bible cheesy
Hmmm!I thought righteousness 1 & God1000 are one & d same?
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by billyG(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel
Cost is not d issue,they knews how to bring down d cost,degrade Iran militarily.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by mrkia(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

Ok. I just dont want to see you jumping up and down and Crying as usual when ISRAEL strikes .
If i see you crying anywhere after Israel replies Iran , i will use Bible to Flog you.

The ISRAEL i know Will Assuredly Hit and Strike Iran regime so badly that it may not be able to reply directly.

And you called this thing a pastor
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by billyG(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17
sirblend:
Israel is scared of Iran and won't retaliate.

It was a warning message to Israel by Iran .....

The Iranian military is like ....."look don't mess with us"
13 Iranian generals just die like Salah rams yet Iran cannot even kill a mosquito in Israel with 500+ missiles and some fooools said it is a successful strikes where is d revenge now?
Score Board
Israel 2 :Iran 0
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by efemena5050(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17
Emu4life:
The Israeli Military is the most over hyped Institution in the World.
Remove the US, and the Nigerian Military is far better.

If na unarmed civilians, Women and Palestinian Children now, dem go dey form superpower
ignorant combium relating a failed nation like Nigeria to isreal .....seems u injure ur sense o
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Krak(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17
God1000:

When you launch a Ballistic Missile towards an advanced country like Israel, USA and the likes, every country that has surveillance satellites will know within a few seconds of the launch, and the more advanced ones will even know the trajectory of the missile and be able to predict where it will fall.

So, my brother, even if Iran fires ballistic missiles a thousand times, Israel and USA will know immediately.

Although I cannot say the same thing about Cruise Missiles which can be fired without the knowledge of some countries, depending on the sophistication their Early Warning Systems.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by gaskiyamagana: 3:13pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

Its now or never for Iran to get rid of Israel aggression in the middle east. I have been saying it since the beginning of the year 2024 and I am confident that by the end of the 2024; my many things about Israel in the middle east must take new dimension that will surprise Israeli refugees barking here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by billyG(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17
Lanre1st:

Can Isreal withstand Iran attack? If not US and western world backing them.

Iran produced it’s weapons while US supply Israel weapons. If not for the fear of US, Iran would have hit Isreal harder but if they do US will intervene
Any how you spin it, Israel is more powerful with battle tested war machines.

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Hussein035: 3:28pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

MAKE NO MISTAKE! WHAT HAPPENED IN ISRAEL ON THE 14TH OF APRIL WAS A MYSTERIOUS MARVELLOUS EARTH SHAKING MIRACLE!!

My Friend in Israel just sent me this.

[color=#000099]An ISRAELI scientist who works for the security system and is a doctor of physics wrote the following words to his Rabbi yesterday:

"I wanted to share with the rabbi something that is much more than a feeling. That on Shabbat night something happened here on the scale of the splitting of the Red Sea.

I am a doctor of physics and I worked for several years in the defense industry in Israel, in projects that are still the cutting edge of the State of Israel. When I look at what happened on Saturday night on a scientific level, it simply cannot happen. Everyone, and I mean everyone, acted as one man in overall unity.

He continued: "The likelihood that everything works out just as it should does not exist in complex systems like the defense systems that were operating. They have never, I mean never, even beyond the State of Israel, been tried in real time. I took a pencil and dove into the calculations to check the likelihood that such a result would materialize.

“The large number of events that had to be handled at precisely the right time doubles the chance of making a mistake.

“With all the high technologies, the expectation was for a breach in the defense of the skies of the State of Israel. Even if we got 90% protection it would be a miracle. What happened though is that everyone, I mean everyone - the pilots, the system operators and the technology operators - acted as one man at one moment in total unity. If this is not an act of GOD, then I no longer know what a miracle is."

And the doctor marvels and adds, "This is sharper than the victory of the Six Day War or the War of Independence. There it can be explained according to nature.
The rescue that took place for the people of Israel on Shabbat night is simply impossible naturally. I believe that this miracle saved the lives of many people from Israel.

If the defense system had failed to intercept a number of cruise missiles, the result would have dragged us into a very complex campaign.

“I wouldn't bet that next time it will work like this without Divine supervision. The simple proof of what I said is that the managers of the security industries who develop and manufacture these systems guarantee no more than 90% success!

"’Since the day you came out of the land of Egypt we have shown you wonderful things!’ Happy Holidays!"

That's how he ended his words.

You people have started again must everything be about God

People are throwing BOMB 💣 you are talking about miracle

Hope you are aware that it was about 4 different countries that help in intercepting the BOMBs thrown into Israel

I pray nobody intervene next time even Israel military should not defend themselves they should wait for the miracle you are telling us here

Unserios Nigerian
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Boldideas: 3:41pm On Apr 17
God1000:

The one that got hooked on electrical cables in Iran too was a warning to Israel right? 😂😂😂😂😂 Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Dybala11(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17
sirblend:
Israel is scared of Iran and won't retaliate.

It was a warning message to Israel by Iran .....

The Iranian military is like ....."look don't mess with us"
But they weren't scared when they blew up those generals right?
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17
obedience4:

Kai, the full meaning of ICBM
Is intercontinental ballistic missiles
Iran launch cruise missiles and ballistic missiles also known by their full names as ICBMs

Nawao,
Education will always be key
Only few Countries have Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBM), Iran is not one of them.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17
Ewedegubbler:

Overhyped ke, an army that has very kicking your Islamabad heads since 1948 is overhyped? The only reason you see Israel being restrained is because of the Biden government that seems to be playing as double agents due to the upcoming elections..

Just wait and see what happens after the elections that Is if Israel doesn’t strike this Week.
Without the West, Israeli Military is shit. Accept fact please.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by MuslimIgbo: 3:58pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

When ISRAEL hits back at the Islamic regime in Iran, make sure you dont start crying as usual. Because i will be here to hand you hankerchiefs.

Make sure you also take the message.
[b]The Message will be Look, you dont dare Fire Ballistic MISSILES to us. We can take out the Foremost of your Strength.[/]
Stop being a noise making nuisance.
Israel can strike back but whatever ever comes after it, I'm very sure that you will cry blood or run mad or both.
What Iran did is just to pass a message. If Iran wanted to destroy Israel, they won't inform the world before striking, It would have been a surprise attack. At least, use your brain small to reason that, don't be so senseless.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by sirblend: 3:59pm On Apr 17
Dybala11:

But they weren't scared when they blew up those generals right?

The generals were blown up in Syria...
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Raf4: 4:01pm On Apr 17
Emu4life:

It seems one of the Criteria of being a Christian is that you stop using your brain[/b] . grin

You better stop this ma.dness and stu.pidity
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Oakenshield: 4:01pm On Apr 17
God1000:

u speak of clear ignorance even Iran doesn't want war because their biggest threat USA will do much decimate them same as Saudi. They wouldn't receive help even from Russia. Because WW3 is absolutely smelling
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Dybala11(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17
sirblend:

The generals were blown up in Syria...
Why would they do that when they fear Iran according to you? That's suicide na.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by billyG(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17
bassdow:
imagine Intercepting a super cheap missle WITH super Expensive Ones
U call a ballistic missiles cheap?no wonder it couldn't kill a desert fly.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Chienex24(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17
bassdow:
IDF suppose shame no be small. Israeli was helped by over 4-countries to shoot them down long before they got into Israel hence most didn't get into Israel. This is despite most countries and her allies being aware several days ahead.

What about if na surprise attack nko ?

Anyway sha, some of Us dey form strong when weak BUT form weak when Strong.

I neither support either Israel or Iran BUT that doesn't mean we should be blind to simple truth

Politics is actually quite bigger than you think. All the countries that assisted Israel either have strong ties with the U.S or the U.S has military bases there. Assisting Israel was to leverage on Israel not striking back ever since they were hit by Iran.
Israel has been a tit for tat nation and granted, without assistance, more damage may have been done, but Israel would still have defended itself as they have the capacity to. But then, nobody can tell them anything about showing restraints or not retaliating, possibly sparking the region into an undesired wider conflict.
But ever since the strike by Iran, most notably U.S.A and other countries that partook are pressuring Israel to show restraint with the notion that they are not alone in this.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by imam07: 4:50pm On Apr 17
God1000:

You dey craze. Over 300 missiles attacks against Israel is a message? Are u out of your mind? If any of d missiles penetrated and killed isreali civilians, u will start to celebrate abi. You these people sef to see heaven go hard u oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.