Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea (36685 Views)

The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Regex: 10:42am On Apr 17
obedience4:

Dey just intercepted 400 plus
Do you know the budget of the USA militar
Do you know how much Isreal gets as aid from the USA .

Do you know the cost it will have on the USA if dose missiles were allowed to hit isreal.
The USA uses isreal as a counter weight to buffer Iran,
Without the isreal In the region the USA have no leverage.
.that's the same reason the USA spends billions on Japan and south Korea, they are both use to counter China and north Korea

Why do they need to those buffers in those regions you mentioned? Why can't they live and let live?
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by cescky(m): 10:42am On Apr 17
Lanre1st:

Can Isreal withstand Iran attack? If not US and western world backing them.

Iran produced it’s weapons while US supply Israel weapons. If not for the fear of US, Iran would have hit Isreal harder but if they do US will intervene

you people can be dumb sha....

iran produced bla bla bla, even the almighty USA doesnt have an iron dome, i guess na your vilage witchcraft manufacture am...ill leave you to hopefully use your senses to deduce the rest.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 10:43am On Apr 17
ClassicNairan:

U sabi, your head has oil. plus Isreal keep telling us about the once they defended, but what about the once that their air defence didn't intercept, like the hypersonic missiles that hit their military bases. They need to show us that too

Lol
Only cruise and ballistic missile were used by Iran
Nothing like hypersonic missile was launch.

300 missiles were fired at isreal, just 3 hit air base,
No air defence is 100% accurate

The thing you should be asking yourself is
If Iran should have the level of attack isreal WHAT will be the casualties rate?
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 10:44am On Apr 17
Nursepepeye:
go school you no gree, see how you are here disgracing your family here, America and Isreal have defense system that detect any threats towards it, weather it's notify or not. Do you even know what is called air defense system? For where, let such fire to Iran and let's see if they can intercept it, see how all thier useless efforts over many decades was disabled and tendered useless.
Did someone tell you only Israel and US have Air defense system. Air defense system that Countries are building like joke these days cheesy.
Besides, Iran informed Jordan, Iraq and even Israel of the impending attack, this is in line with International practice.
However, in war, there's nothing like that. Israel will also recieve maximum hit in case of an all out War.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by oliverano: 10:44am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

The message is look, we can hit you as well

grin grin grin grin

My message is...Death to all terrorist. I trust Israel on this. Time will tell!

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Bobbynobobby: 10:45am On Apr 17
God1000:
This was a message, not an attack, they knew most of the drones will be intercepted

Iran has been saying it for two weeks that they would retaliate, they also informed turkey 72 hours before the attack, turkey is a NATO country

If their intention was to cause maximum damage, they would have launched a surprise attack without informing anybody using hypersonic and ballistic missiles which are much more deadlier and they travel faster than cruise missiles and drones.

By broadcasting everything, it gave USA, Israel and allies ample of time to get their fighter jets into the air to intercept those missiles

Israel will never inform you if they want to strike, the reason most of their attacks are always successful

The message is "we know we can't mess with you guys but come on, we too we have to show some gragra because of that our embassy you bombed, make e no be like say...i think you understand us, Sirs"

Lol even the Muhameddans in their headquarters are smart, so they are very conscious. The covenant with Father Abraham is valid till eternity
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Austin4lif: 10:45am On Apr 17
God1000:

hope we will not be crying " justice for Iran. ?

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Dennisochampa: 10:45am On Apr 17
Emu4life:

Una don change tone. Shameless.

It took 4 Countries (US, UK, France and Jordan) to protect so called Super Military grin.
Una think say na Palestinian Orphans or Lebanon/Syria. Shiior

grin grin grin
.. And how many countries did it take Iran dead generals to prevent an attack from Isreal grin grin

Allies support each other... Thahs what they do....

Without usa and UK... Isreal would still have intercepted majority of the drones launched at it and by now... Iran would be burning...
The reason Isreal is taking time to respond is because no Israeli life was lost in the senseless attack grin

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ClassicNairan: 10:46am On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

Ok. I just dont want to see you jumping up and down and Crying as usual when ISRAEL strikes .
If i see you crying anywhere after Israel replies Iran , i will use Bible to Flog you.

The ISRAEL i know Will Assuredly Hit and Strike Iran regime so badly that it may not be able to reply directly.

What we seeing right now is the Calm before the STORM.

But you just said they defend everything 100%, why would they strike back when they already won by killing Iranian general.
Let me tell u something, Isreal don't have the gut to strike Iran direct and I can bet with my money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by id4sho(m): 10:46am On Apr 17
obedience4:

Lol

If Iran should have the level of attack isreal WHAT will be the casualties rate?
Forget this children

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Stephench: 10:46am On Apr 17
God1000:

“We will respond the way that we will choose at the time that we will choose,” Hagari said, speaking in English. “We don’t just have defensive capabilities — that were proven on Saturday night — We have offensive capabilities. We will know what to do and when to do and how to do.”

Even Israel admitted that it took the intervention of the US and others to defend against the attacks. This was very obvious but certain people that have preconceived notions claim the defense was a testimony of Israeli might. If anything, it exposed their weakness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Emu4life(m): 10:47am On Apr 17
cescky:

you people can be dumb sha....

iran produced bla bla bla, even the almighty USA doesnt have an iron dome, i guess na your vilage witchcraft manufacture am...ill leave you to hopefully use your senses to deduce the rest.
If Iron Dome is enough why then did Isreal procure THAAD system and Patriot System from the US. You think it is rocket fired by Palestinian Orphans we are talking about abi.

If the US, UK, France and Jordan had not intervened, 85% of Iranian missiles/drones would have landed in Israel.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by misreal(m): 10:48am On Apr 17
Dennisochampa:

See the difference..

Isreal suspected iran of having a hand in the attacks against it... What did it do...
It attacked Iran embassy and killed 2 of Iran's top commanders...

Iran didn't want to look weak, so they attacked Israel with 300 drones and missiles knowing fully well that Isreal has the capacity to intercept those missiles....

Then they went to the UN and asked the UN to tell Isreal to consider the score even... Even though not a single isreali was killed in their strike....

So how is that even??

If u really want to retaliate for the loss of lives of your citizens, it should be done with a corresponding force and not child's play to fake a show of strength!
This is exactly what I have been trying to make them see.
Israel killed their top general,they couldn't even take out a dog in Israel and yet they already called it even.
Is It that the Iranian regime places no value on the lives of their people or what?..
Maybe they are just scared of an all out war with Israel.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by TheBillyonaire: 10:48am On Apr 17
Israel has been warned. The iron dome is a cash drain. It cant hold the candle against hellfire missiles. A few thousands of cheap drones before missiles will leave them vulnerable and they know it now.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by id4sho(m): 10:48am On Apr 17
Emu4life:

Did someone tell you only Israel and US have Air defense system. Air defense system that Countries are building like joke these days cheesy.
Besides, Iran informed Jordan, Iraq and even Israel of the impending attack, this is in line with International practice.
However, in war, there's nothing like that. Israel will also recieve maximum hit in case of an all out War.
Use your head. Do you know that West Bank belongs to Jordan. The government doesn't even remember it's land their and turned out to support isreal. Rest Abeg
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Electrochemistry(m): 10:50am On Apr 17
God1000:

You must be a comedian for referring to 350 drones and missiles as a message. grin
Message or no message they (Iran) should expect a hit anytime because the Israel that I know don't waste their words.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Unbiased1: 10:50am On Apr 17
bassdow:

and from wetin we dey gather, seems damages done by the few that got into Israel, were much more than the WEST is letting us know.

Lol. You wish. Even the Airbase that was hit resumed operations after 5 hrs.
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by NFBI: 10:50am On Apr 17
cescky:

can you just shut up...you have no point

ok how much did its cost US...

Ill tell you how much its costs iran 2.2 billion usd down the drain...and amongst all these nations fighting their the poorest..

iran does not want war, they have said , the missiles firing was all they wanted to do, they also announced it, so that the results will be minimal...

even fellow muslim nations shut down their missiles, your hear misyearning about cost to the US, the richest and most weaponised nation on earth vs an iran that some states in nigeria are bigger than, make una de use una head...isreal can clean them out...its just that in the long run, the world will be chaotic, i hope isreal holds it peace, because person whey dem wrong whey node talk, go put the wrong doer in serious discomfort, knowing they can be taken out any time, silence they say is golden
You guys are funny.. Una go just sit for one corner dey type nonsense. at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by gigabyte13: 10:50am On Apr 17
We know
What to do
How to do and
When to do.....
Se finito
No be who run go call police dey win case
Lion dey sleep cat go use the tail play.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Na pity l pity lran
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 10:50am On Apr 17
Regex:

Why do they need to those buffers in those regions you mentioned? Why can't they live and let live?

Politics, ideology, influence

An example
If not for the USA, China will take over Taiwan,
Taiwan has 70% of the semi conductor industry in its hands, that's is a muti billion dollars industry, the USA don't want kind of influence on China

The USA will support a country like south Korea because both have the Same ideology.
Like say democracy, north Korea is a communist state, countries with similar ideology like China, will tend to support each other
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by misreal(m): 10:51am On Apr 17
obedience4:

Lol

My oga,if Israel shoots 300misiles into Tehran,at least 200 will land in Ayatollah's backyard...
Don't mind these guys,they just want to save face jawe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by HBB1(m): 10:51am On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

MAKE NO MISTAKE! WHAT HAPPENED IN ISRAEL ON THE 14TH OF APRIL WAS A MYSTERIOUS MARVELLOUS EARTH SHAKING MIRACLE!!

My Friend in Israel just sent me this.

[color=#000099]An ISRAELI scientist who works for the security system and is a doctor of physics wrote the following words to his Rabbi yesterday:

"I wanted to share with the rabbi something that is much more than a feeling. That on Shabbat night something happened here on the scale of the splitting of the Red Sea.

I am a doctor of physics and I worked for several years in the defense industry in Israel, in projects that are still the cutting edge of the State of Israel. When I look at what happened on Saturday night on a scientific level, it simply cannot happen. Everyone, and I mean everyone, acted as one man in overall unity.

He continued: "The likelihood that everything works out just as it should does not exist in complex systems like the defense systems that were operating. They have never, I mean never, even beyond the State of Israel, been tried in real time. I took a pencil and dove into the calculations to check the likelihood that such a result would materialize.

“The large number of events that had to be handled at precisely the right time doubles the chance of making a mistake.

“With all the high technologies, the expectation was for a breach in the defense of the skies of the State of Israel. Even if we got 90% protection it would be a miracle. What happened though is that everyone, I mean everyone - the pilots, the system operators and the technology operators - acted as one man at one moment in total unity. If this is not an act of GOD, then I no longer know what a miracle is."

And the doctor marvels and adds, "This is sharper than the victory of the Six Day War or the War of Independence. There it can be explained according to nature.
The rescue that took place for the people of Israel on Shabbat night is simply impossible naturally. I believe that this miracle saved the lives of many people from Israel.

If the defense system had failed to intercept a number of cruise missiles, the result would have dragged us into a very complex campaign.

“I wouldn't bet that next time it will work like this without divine supervision. The simple proof of what I said is that the managers of the security industries who develop and manufacture these systems guarantee no more than 90% success!

"’Since the day you came out of the land of Egypt we have shown you wonderful things!’ Happy Holidays!"

That's how he ended his words.

Shut up!

Why did they use their air defence system then?
Or why did their allies help?

They should have allowed God do all the work instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by id4sho(m): 10:51am On Apr 17
TheBillyonaire:
Israel has been warned. The iron dome is a cash drain. It cant hold the candle against hellfire missiles. A few thousands of cheap drones before missiles will leave them vulnerable and they know it now.

They've developed the laser variant. Read it up
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by beryledibor: 10:51am On Apr 17
God1000:
forget my brother, how many missiles can they intercept, do you know how much it cost USA and allies last week defending Israel

What the f**k. I just hate hearing it cost more to defend... As in they should allow missiles to fall on people just because the cost intercepting them is higher than the missiles. How much is the cost of human life.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Obi3icebaba(m): 10:52am On Apr 17
God1000:

Hope Iran is preparing too cos Israel has been saying it for days now that they will retaliate

1 Like

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by LookingFORtroja: 10:52am On Apr 17
Bro you're intelligent ❤️but doesn't change the fact that isreal can't be defeated, even if they give a surprise Attack there's a device that detect anything coming from afar and can be intercepted at any moment, but what you've just said is true
God1000:

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Fcwilly: 10:53am On Apr 17
obedience4:

You think you we live in the stone Age abi,
The USA navy fifth fleet is headquarters in the middle East in Bahrain,
The British RAF base is Oman,
The USA forward operating base FOB is in Jordan
The USA marine base is in king sultan air force base in Saudi Arabia.
The USA have a radar station in isreal
The USA have bases in Iraq
They are over 7 USA ship's in the. Persia and red sea
The USA have satellite in the middle East

So you believe that Iran will launch over 400 drones and missiles and they will fly undetected and surprise Isreal.
The moment those missiles and drones left the ground they were tracked.

Also a drone that takes 8 hours to reach isreal will surprise one of the most technological advance military In the middle East

Also to correct you, Iran claims to have hypersonic missile, they haven't been used in battle,only Russia is know to have and use such missiles in battle

The truth is this, you are only surprise at the capabilities of the USA and it's allies ability destroy such a large scale attacks with out much destruction.

I love your analysis, let Iran and there supporters be fooling around, in few days time to come Iran will lose another senior General to an Israel strike. Israel no dey make noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by obedience4(m): 10:53am On Apr 17
TheBillyonaire:

Hellfire missiles are used by the USA navy and airforce
Who dash Iran hellfire missiles??
Maybe you are dreaming of it
Because that was the Same missiles that took that Iranian general during trump tenure grin
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Vadese1: 10:54am On Apr 17
Deaf excuse. Iran is nothing. Just making silly noise. Watch out for what Israel will do to this terrorist nation. Mind you Israel is not alone . Israel is supported with the powerful US and others western allied. Not even Russian neither China will dear support Iran. Right now they are alone.

God1000:

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:57am On Apr 17
Make ISREAL ki|| em Iranians nah
Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by annford: 10:58am On Apr 17
obedience4:

You think you we live in the stone Age abi,
The USA navy fifth fleet is headquarters in the middle East in Bahrain,
The British RAF base is Oman,
The USA forward operating base FOB is in Jordan
The USA marine base is in king sultan air force base in Saudi Arabia.
The USA have a radar station in isreal
The USA have bases in Iraq
They are over 7 USA ship's in the. Persia and red sea
The USA have satellite in the middle East

So you believe that Iran will launch over 400 drones and missiles and they will fly undetected and surprise Isreal.
The moment those missiles and drones left the ground they were tracked.

Also a drone that takes 8 hours to reach isreal will surprise one of the most technological advance military In the middle East

Also to correct you, Iran claims to have hypersonic missile, they haven't been used in battle,only Russia is know to have and use such missiles in battle

The truth is this, you are only surprise at the capabilities of the USA and it's allies ability destroy such a large scale attacks with out much destruction.
He is an Ignoramus. You just schooled him on things he may never have known all his life.

Re: IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea by Ykc2(m): 10:58am On Apr 17
God1000:

even while they are fueling the the rockets America and Isreal is watching them ,Iran is too backward to match Isreal in Morden technologies ,Zuckerberg face book founder is a Jewish, there are more than 30 Jewish noble peace prize winners in physics not in literature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.